The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

'Blackwatch' makes a sudden reappearance with two articles about Brian Kennedy and his connections with the McAlpines

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Blackwatch' makes a sudden reappearance with two articles about Brian Kennedy and his connections with the McAlpines

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.07.16 14:30

Have only just been made aware of this blog article, in which 'Blackwatch' (formerly of 'The Sergent's Inn') misquotes me a number of times:

http://www.thesargeants.net/dblog/articolo.asp?articolo=397

Undoubtedly the connections, which Blackwatch told me about over a year ago, are interesting. I didn't publish the information from him for the simple reason that I did not think that they would lead us anywhere.

Many people made similar observations about Blackwatch's earlier works on the 'Sergent's Inn' blog - screeds and screeds about connections here, there and everywhere, but amidst all that, nothing that would really take us a single step nearer finding out what really happened to Madeleine McCann.

Undoubtedly, Blackwatch has a great deal of knowledge concerning what he writes about - but a number of people regarded him as a probable MI5 'spook', planted amongst all the McCann-sceptic blogs merely to divert researchers from the real issues at hand

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Blackwatch' makes a sudden reappearance with two articles about Brian Kennedy and his connections with the McAlpines

Post by Roxyroo on 20.07.16 16:10

Littered with spelling mistakes!
Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Blackwatch

Post by willowthewisp on 20.07.16 16:49

I wonder if "Blackwatch" chose to divulge his findings to the Metropolitan Police Force of London,especially how Lord Hague's "Rigorous" investigation to allegations of possible child abuse in the Care Homes in and around Wales in the 1990's, never did find the "Paedophile Ring",lesson to be learned,"You must only Investigate, what the Remit tells you to look for",Look over here,Not over there?
Or is Blackwatch only interested in trying to ensnare Mr Tony Bennett,Carter *uck style?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 'Blackwatch' makes a sudden reappearance with two articles about Brian Kennedy and his connections with the McAlpines

Post by Verdi on 24.07.16 20:18

Everywhere you turn the knives are out for Tony, Jill and this forum in name - just goes to show they must be doing something right!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum