The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Mm11

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Mm11

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Regist10

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Empty Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ?

Post by Jill Havern 12.07.16 17:33

This little gem is doing the rounds in the various pro-Madeleine facebook groups.

Ronay Crompton
City of Bradford

PLEASE SHARE IN ALL GROUPS

After years or watching both Antis & Pros battle it out online , which has left a lot of people confused over this case.

I want to challenge all heads of the various Madeleine McCann groups . To a public debate which will be filmed and made available online .

So my message to the heads of all these groups , if you stand by your opinions & facts , why not join this public debate !. Topics will be agreed before hand by all those involved.

I will be looking into finding a venue that suits everyone , the event will be filmed. Tea & coffee Will be available and maybe cake if you all behave

Inbox me if you interested
From Pond

------------

Apparently the 'Pro' experts are: FiFI, Pam Gurney, Louise Hand and Cass Sidebotham

roll  - Admin

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Empty Re: Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ?

Post by plebgate 12.07.16 17:43

What's the point?  Any "confusion" easily cleared up by reading transcription of official files.  Richard Hall's vids. seem to have been well received with so many hits.

Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Empty Re: Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ?

Post by Jill Havern 12.07.16 17:46

I doubt any 'anti' would want to be in any room with any 'pro' after what happened to Brenda.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41063

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 12.07.16 17:48

Exactly GEG.

Forgot to add that this excellent site also has millions and millions of hits, so why would anyone think this is necessary.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 12.07.16 19:15

Maybe the Pro Madeleine folk, as most people on this forum are, could have a bit of a whip round to pay for a charabanc to bus the deluded to an afternoon of witnessing the training of sniffer dogs (tea/coffee/sandwiches/cake included with smelling salts available on request but only to be administered by grown-ups) big grin
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 12.07.16 19:58

Looks like a set-up to me - who is this boy wonder?  Either a prankster or someone up to mischief - or perhaps a bit of each.  I've got no desire to rub shoulders with the McCann support faction, seen enough of them on the forums they haunt.

beware 

On the subject, I object strongly to being referred to as an 'anti' - but I guess that's a whole lot better than be referred to as a 'pro'!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl 12.07.16 23:58

There is one big problem with this idea. 

Team Madeleine are a genuine truth seeking team, made up of real people, many of who have met up with others over the past nine years to discuss the case.  We have had the Madeleine Foundation meetings, Richard Halls' tours, some TV and Radio interviews etc.  Team McCann, on the other hand, hid behind their computers and will not reveal their true identity let alone show their faces at a meeting of any kind. 

I would just love to see Tony Bennett, Richard Hall and Peter MacLeod battle it out with Clarence Mitchell, Gerry McCann and Andy Redwood on national television.  big grin
sharonl
sharonl
Forum Owner

Activity : 11175

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.07.16 0:00

sharonl wrote:There is one big problem with this idea. 

Team Madeleine are a genuine truth seeking team, made up of real people, many of who have met up with others over the past nine years to discuss the case.  We have had the Madeleine Foundation meetings, Richard Halls' tours, some TV and Radio interviews etc.  Team McCann, on the other hand, hid behind their computers and will not reveal their true identity let alone show their faces at a meeting of any kind. 

I would just love to see Tony Bennett, Richard Hall and Peter MacLeod battle it out with Clarence Mitchell, Gerry McCann and Andy Redwood on national television.  big grin
That is just evil  glee !

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by tnb 13.07.16 0:24

Verdi wrote:
sharonl wrote:There is one big problem with this idea. 

That is just evil  glee !
It is PURE evil, guaranteed the only "PROS" turning up(incognito of course) would be looking for another Brenda.
tnb

Activity : 129

Back to top Go down

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Empty Ref; Pro's v Anti's.

Post by willowthewisp 13.07.16 14:05

Yes and Sir Bernard Hogan Howe could be the unbiased Chairperson, with special bracelet restraints to be administered should things fall below an acceptable level of discussion?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 13.07.16 14:07

What's new.   They battle it out online everyday anyway.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.07.16 15:09

willowthewisp wrote:Yes and Sir Bernard Hogan Howe could be the unbiased Chairperson, with special bracelet restraints to be administered should things fall below an acceptable level of discussion?
Please get your facts right - good quality wristbands!

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 13.07.16 15:14

Get'emGonçalo wrote:This little gem is doing the rounds in the various pro-Madeleine facebook groups.

Ronay Crompton
City of Bradford

PLEASE SHARE IN ALL GROUPS

After years or watching both Antis & Pros battle it out online , which has left a lot of people confused over this case.

I want to challenge all heads of the various Madeleine McCann groups . To a public debate which will be filmed and made available online .

So my message to the heads of all these groups , if you stand by your opinions & facts , why not join this public debate !. Topics will be agreed before hand by all those involved.

I will be looking into finding a venue that suits everyone , the event will be filmed. Tea & coffee Will be available and maybe cake if you all behave

Inbox me if you interested
From Pond

------------

Apparently the 'Pro' experts are: FiFI, Pam Gurney, Louise Hand and Cass Sidebotham

roll  - Admin
Have to question as to why? 
And who is I? 
They can serve themselves tea and cake, and "debate" it out on their own for they have shown zero interest in finding the truth for Madeleine! 
RIP Brenda Leyland. 
IMHO

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 13.07.16 15:30

Verdi wrote:
willowthewisp wrote:Yes and Sir Bernard Hogan Howe could be the unbiased Chairperson, with special bracelet restraints to be administered should things fall below an acceptable level of discussion?
And if they don't have those, I'm sure they have others.
Wait. That's principles.
Not sure they've got any of those...
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.07.16 15:33

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Wait. That's principles.
Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? MV5BMjgwMjI3MTE1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjYxNTM2._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 13.07.16 15:35

Verdi wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Wait. That's principles.
Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? MV5BMjgwMjI3MTE1Ml5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjYxNTM2._V1_UY317_CR20,0,214,317_AL_
I'd want to scrutinize the terms and conditions of any debate, first.
See if there was a sanity clause.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.07.16 15:38

Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Mark Willis wrote:
Verdi wrote:
Wait. That's principles.
I'd want to scrutinize the terms and conditions of any debate, first.
See if there was a sanity clause.
What - the pros and cons?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 13.07.16 15:43

Pros and cons somehow sit nicely in the same sentence.
To round off the debate, for fidelity and impartiality, I propose Jane Tanner as chair.
When it came to identifying lies it would be nice to have an expert on hand.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 13.07.16 16:38

But then, who would answer all the Met phone calls?  big grin
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.07.16 19:49

Mark Willis wrote:Pros and cons somehow sit nicely in the same sentence.
To round off the debate, for fidelity and impartiality, I propose Jane Tanner as chair.
When it came to identifying lies it would be nice to have an expert on hand.
I don't disagree with the general gist of your proposal, nonetheless I think Jane Tanner would have some difficulty identifying a chair - there are after all, many different types of chair, can she be relied on to the select the right one?  She could land up on the deck..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.07.16 19:51

JRP wrote:

But then, who would answer all the Met phone calls?  big grin
Kate McCann?  It could be linked-up with Mything People.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 13.07.16 21:27

Hmm ! Jane Tanner in the chair , not sure about that .
Would they see her ? Come on Gerry and Jez didn't when she walked right past them !
She might have to be "relieved "

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.07.16 21:40

sandancer wrote:Hmm ! Jane Tanner in the chair , not sure about that .
Would they see her ? Come on Gerry and Jez didn't when she walked right past them !
She might have to be "relieved "    
Ah common sandancer, give the woman the benefit of doubt - Andy Redwood did.  He went even further and found her a convenient little alibi in the form of... no, not crecheman but his very own revelational 'Redwoodman'.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer 13.07.16 22:08

Oh Verdi , you've cracked it !
That's why he took so long to come forward "Redwoodman " he was from Canada !!!??

Activity : 2378

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 13.07.16 23:52

sandancer wrote:Oh Verdi , you've cracked it !
That's why he took so long to come forward "Redwoodman " he was from Canada !!!??
laugh

Pro's versus anti's to battle it out online ? Rackham-FirTreeAndBramble

... book 'im Danno

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top