The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Quotes from mccanns and team...

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by aiyoyo on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:02 am

@Autumn wrote:'They don't cry in public, but plenty of tears are shed 'backstage' - Clarence Mitchell

There's a wholly innocent explanation for any material the police may or may not have found' - Clarence Mitchell

That, to me highlight even more that they are very hard people - tough cookies in fact.

People in that sort of devastation do not feel ashamed to let their emotion overtakes them in public. What is wrong with breaking down in tears in public, especially if they people cannot help their emotions.

But, no, not the mccanns they are too controlled for that. Needing to tell people they cry in private suggests what?
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by poppydog on Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Oh well, if even the Pope's prayers are going unanswered, there is no point in further efforts or fundraising smilie

I wonder what the recognition was, one fraud to another?

(apologies to catholics, am one myself, a very disgruntled one)
avatar
poppydog

Posts : 50
Reputation : 15
Join date : 2010-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by Judge Mental on Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:36 pm

''There's a wholly innocent explanation for any material the police may or may not have found' - Clarence Mitchell.'

This one cannot be reiterated too many times.

''Where's the evidence?'' Gerald McCann.

It is there. There is just not quite enough of it yet.

''We know more than you do.'' Kate McCann

Then tell this to the police or a trusted friend, not a Priest in transit.


avatar
Judge Mental

Posts : 2763
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 80
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Kate 'n Jon

Post by Tony Bennett on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:36 pm

"Gerry put on another great performance" - Dr Kate's diary, on yet another stunning TV appearance by Dr Gerald

"I was working backstage" - Jon Corner, on the Panorama programme transmitted November 2007
avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14729
Reputation : 2847
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by kangdang on Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:12 pm

A quote from Sadie on PFA2 (I take it such persons might count as team McCann)

Cadavar odour is all pervasive.. awful smell, just goes on and on. Medical students lose their love lives through it.

Can we deduce from this that Kate and Gerry's love life was not all that hot prior to PdL, Kate had afterall attended six cadavers in recent weeks, and Gerry made it clear he was not going to PdL "to f**king enjoy" himself...or Kate it may seem!

Note - Jealousy is fundamental for individual reproduction. It helps men and women to deal with the costs associated with a mate’s infidelity. Jealousy, rage, lust are the most powerful of emotions, they can drive persons to commit heinous acts.

____________________
Indeed, I swallow a textbook everyday….a fact of which I am proud smug By far preferable and productive than wasting precious hours concocting and launching vitriolic attacks against others in the hope of gaining a few claps on a board frequented by lesser life form.
avatar
kangdang

Posts : 1680
Reputation : 4
Join date : 2010-01-29
Age : 39
Location : Corona Mountain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by The Slave on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:19 pm

@Judge Mental wrote:Would it be improper to suggest that their every utterance and nuance should be noted and digested thoroughly?

One has the feeling that over the next two or three years almost everything they have shared both with us and the police will become very much more significant than it has been to date.

I have a sneaky feeling all those little chats on sofas in tele studios will one day prove fatal.
avatar
The Slave

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by The Slave on Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:23 pm

@aiyoyo wrote:"It wasn't as bad as the night we found her."......Gerry Mccann

My jaw dropped when I heard that little gem.
It was a real 'Gotcha' moment.
Game was up really...
avatar
The Slave

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by Get'emGonçalo on Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:53 pm

[quote="The Slave"]
@aiyoyo wrote:"It wasn't as bad as the night we found her."......Gerry Mccann

My jaw dropped when I heard that little gem.
It was a real 'Gotcha' moment.
Game was up really...[/
quote]

You'd think....but the police seem to be doing this
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10509
Reputation : 5190
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by listener on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:19 pm

[quote="jkh"]
@The Slave wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:"It wasn't as bad as the night we found her."......Gerry Mccann

My jaw dropped when I heard that little gem.
It was a real 'Gotcha' moment.
Game was up really...[/
quote]

You'd think....but the police seem to be doing this

WHY are the police doing this - and HOW LONG can they continue?
The "Freedom of Information" Act appears (to me) to be a very controlled machine!
avatar
listener

Posts : 569
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by maebee on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:31 pm

"I pray for the people who have kidnapped Madeleine",,,,,,,,,,KM.
aiyoyo

So that's what Dr. Kate was doing in PDL last weekend!









avatar
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 489
Reputation : 87
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by maebee on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:38 pm


"It was so dark...it was dark, erm I've never had such a long night it was dark and you're just praying for the light you know to come up to get out there it's just..." Kate McCann, the erm, er, mother [/quote]

That would be like the dark you left your toddlers in night after night when they were were crying for you to come to them. You were 38 years old Kate, They were under 3 years old. Shame on you.
avatar
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 489
Reputation : 87
Join date : 2009-12-03
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by aiyoyo on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:48 pm

[quote="listener"]
jkh wrote:
@The Slave wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:"It wasn't as bad as the night we found her."......Gerry Mccann

My jaw dropped when I heard that little gem.
It was a real 'Gotcha' moment.
Game was up really...[/
quote]

You'd think....but the police seem to be doing this

WHY are the police doing this - and HOW LONG can they continue?
The "Freedom of Information" Act appears (to me) to be a very controlled machine!

It most certainly is. Some MPs wanted it doing away with.
Had ex speaker Michael Martin had his way all mps would have been exempted, and the mps expenses scam would never have been exposed.

Men make the rules and control the rules. People requesting info under that would meet brickwall.
It's bloody useless.....it's all in name only, pretending UK is truly democratic.





avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by tosca on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:57 am

It's like being a student again, going to the cash point and finding you have no money... aaagh

This is what her father said shortly after her ' disappearance' ...or words to that effect, bloody unbelievable. He equated losing his daughter to his bank balance.

tosca

Posts : 77
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by The Slave on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:08 pm

but it wasn't as bad as the night they found her.
avatar
The Slave

Posts : 127
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-10-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by kathyBelle on Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:14 pm

Here is another one of Gerry McCann's famous quotes. "We have the twins to consider, we are now a family."

kathyBelle

Posts : 560
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-03-16
Location : None

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by aiyoyo on Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:02 am

@kathyBelle wrote:Here is another one of Gerry McCann's famous quotes. "We have the twins to consider, we are now a family."

Meaning they werent before when they'd Maddie!
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by sharonl on Mon Dec 27, 2010 9:35 pm

Following on from:-


"We thought that it was safe"

we have:-

"The doors were left unlocked in case of a fire"

How thoughtful of Kate to consider the safety of her children.

Seems a bit pointless since the children were all under the age of four, two of them possibly in cots with the bedroom windows and shutters closed. Not to mention the fact that the twins did not wake during the commotion of the night that Madeleine allegedly went missing, why would a fire wake them?

How exactly were they supposed to get out without injuring themselves? that`s assuming that they are not normal toddlers who would just sit up in their cots and cry.

Is this within the boundaries of good parenting too?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4355
Reputation : 774
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by Judge Mental on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:27 pm

@sharonl wrote:Following on from:-


"We thought that it was safe"

we have:-

"The doors were left unlocked in case of a fire"

How thoughtful of Kate to consider the safety of her children.

Seems a bit pointless since the children were all under the age of four, two of them possibly in cots with the bedroom windows and shutters closed. Not to mention the fact that the twins did not wake during the commotion of the night that Madeleine allegedly went missing, why would a fire wake them?

How exactly were they supposed to get out without injuring themselves? that`s assuming that they are not normal toddlers who would just sit up in their cots and cry.

Is this within the boundaries of good parenting too?

We are still waiting for precise clarification on all this ''reasonable parenting'' business. Nobody has actually admitted to saying it yet.
avatar
Judge Mental

Posts : 2763
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 80
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by sharonl on Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 pm

@Judge Mental wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Following on from:-


"We thought that it was safe"

we have:-

"The doors were left unlocked in case of a fire"

How thoughtful of Kate to consider the safety of her children.

Seems a bit pointless since the children were all under the age of four, two of them possibly in cots with the bedroom windows and shutters closed. Not to mention the fact that the twins did not wake during the commotion of the night that Madeleine allegedly went missing, why would a fire wake them?

How exactly were they supposed to get out without injuring themselves? that`s assuming that they are not normal toddlers who would just sit up in their cots and cry.

Is this within the boundaries of good parenting too?

We are still waiting for precise clarification on all this ''reasonable parenting'' business. Nobody has actually admitted to saying it yet.

This was allegedly Gerald McCann to CNN

He told CNN: "We have been assured by the authorities that what we did fell well within the boundaries of good parenting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470179/Madeleines-father-quizzed-decision-leave-own.html#ixzz19MFgvFUW

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4355
Reputation : 774
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by Judge Mental on Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:35 am

@sharonl wrote:
@Judge Mental wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Following on from:-


"We thought that it was safe"

we have:-

"The doors were left unlocked in case of a fire"

How thoughtful of Kate to consider the safety of her children.

Seems a bit pointless since the children were all under the age of four, two of them possibly in cots with the bedroom windows and shutters closed. Not to mention the fact that the twins did not wake during the commotion of the night that Madeleine allegedly went missing, why would a fire wake them?

How exactly were they supposed to get out without injuring themselves? that`s assuming that they are not normal toddlers who would just sit up in their cots and cry.

Is this within the boundaries of good parenting too?

We are still waiting for precise clarification on all this ''reasonable parenting'' business. Nobody has actually admitted to saying it yet.

This was allegedly Gerald McCann to CNN

He told CNN: "We have been assured by the authorities that what we did fell well within the boundaries of good parenting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470179/Madeleines-father-quizzed-decision-leave-own.html#ixzz19MFgvFUW

big grin

But who are these authorities? They must come out from wherever they are hiding, and clarify this once and for all. This could be quite a defining moment for hundreds of families whose children have been placed on the risk register, simply because the parents were at local drinking and eating establishments or sitting in a neighbour's garden. Taking all these children off the register, would free up a lot time for social workers to go after the parents of those children who are forced to baby-sit and be on fire-duty at the much younger age of two years or even less.
avatar
Judge Mental

Posts : 2763
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 80
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by PeterMac on Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:58 am

"The doors were unlocked in case of fire"
But I believe she said in another intervnew that Madeleine could not possibly have wandered off because she was too small / young to be able to open the door anyway.
So which is it Kate ? I hope the future best selling book 'clarrifies' that point.
avatar
PeterMac
Investigator

Posts : 10170
Reputation : 174
Join date : 2010-12-06

View user profile http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by aiyoyo on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:47 am

JM, I also want to know which authority would tell them it was 'within boundary of responsible parenting!'
I think that generalisation covers almost any imaginery authority GM wants the public to imagine. No authority would have told him that simple for reason of repercussion. GM was lying through as many teeth...

Petermac, the sesame door was invented as unlocked not because of 'in case of fire safety' but because the jemmied shutters tale was found to be lie

There is no way they will mention that in their book, nor the dogs, nor their prayers to god allah style. The book will mostly be about those inefficient sardine munchers.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by Judge Mental on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:40 pm

@aiyoyo wrote:JM, I also want to know which authority would tell them it was 'within boundary of responsible parenting!'
I think that generalisation covers almost any imaginery authority GM wants the public to imagine. No authority would have told him that simple for reason of repercussion. GM was lying through as many teeth...

Petermac, the sesame door was invented as unlocked not because of 'in case of fire safety' but because the jemmied shutters tale was found to be lie

There is no way they will mention that in their book, nor the dogs, nor their prayers to god allah style. The book will mostly be about those inefficient sardine munchers.

McCann is going to have to find some poor sap to admit to this reassurance, because it is quite frankly very shocking to think that we have thousands and thousands of children on the risk register, simply because their parents have been deemd irresponsible by the authorities. We cannot have one set of rules for one societal group and a different set of rules for another.
avatar
Judge Mental

Posts : 2763
Reputation : 1
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 80
Location : Chambers

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by sharonl on Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:52 pm

Hi Judge

It seems to me that Aiyoyo has hit the nail on the head here with the term "Imaginary authority", you only need to look at the media spin in some of our worst newspapers to realise that this is a Mctrait.

A source close to the McCanns
An un-named witness
A mystery man

very rarely a name to the person

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4355
Reputation : 774
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Quotes from mccanns and team...

Post by listener on Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:38 pm

@Judge Mental wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
@Judge Mental wrote:
@sharonl wrote:Following on from:-


"We thought that it was safe"

we have:-

"The doors were left unlocked in case of a fire"

How thoughtful of Kate to consider the safety of her children.

Seems a bit pointless since the children were all under the age of four, two of them possibly in cots with the bedroom windows and shutters closed. Not to mention the fact that the twins did not wake during the commotion of the night that Madeleine allegedly went missing, why would a fire wake them?

How exactly were they supposed to get out without injuring themselves? that`s assuming that they are not normal toddlers who would just sit up in their cots and cry.

Is this within the boundaries of good parenting too?

We are still waiting for precise clarification on all this ''reasonable parenting'' business. Nobody has actually admitted to saying it yet.

This was allegedly Gerald McCann to CNN

He told CNN: "We have been assured by the authorities that what we did fell well within the boundaries of good parenting.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-470179/Madeleines-father-quizzed-decision-leave-own.html#ixzz19MFgvFUW



But who are these authorities? They must come out from wherever they are hiding, and clarify this once and for all. This could be quite a defining moment for hundreds of families whose children have been placed on the risk register, simply because the parents were at local drinking and eating establishments or sitting in a neighbour's garden. Taking all these children off the register, would free up a lot time for social workers to go after the parents of those children who are forced to baby-sit and be on fire-duty at the much younger age of two years or even less.

It was 'childline' - I remember emailing them and asking if they actually said that. They replied in the negative. I will still have their mail on an old hard-drive somewhere (I save all mails)!
avatar
listener

Posts : 569
Reputation : 6
Join date : 2010-01-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum