The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Mary Boyle- child missing from Donegal since 1977

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Mary Boyle- child missing from Donegal since 1977

Post by Phoebe on 15.03.17 11:23

I'll try to post links at the end but being techno. challenged will put in where to find in case I can't. Last night (14/3/17) R.T.E. (Ireland's BBC) aired on "Prime Time" the unsolved case of missing Mary Boyle who disappeared 40 yrs ago. I watched in surprise. The program did, very briefly, interview one of the main initial investigators who has previously, on record in the Gemma O'Doherty documentary and elsewhere, stated unequivocally that he believes Mary was killed to cover up sexual abuse, and that he had interviewed the person he believes responsible and was on the point of getting a confession, yet the official thrust of the program seemed to focus on the possibility that Mary was abducted. Much emphasis was also placed on the "hate mail" received by the missing girls mother who recounts a Christmas card and letter sent to her. If anyone is interested I urge them to watch the following videos, as I believe this case and its current direction is important when seeking reasons for the cover up in Madeleine's case. Another poster has already put up a link to Gemma O'Doherty's  documentary. Also worth watching are the short video clips you can get by typing in The Sunday World, Mary Boyle. There are several of these. ( sorry, can't no success yet putting up links) then compare to last night's program.
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 15.03.17 14:51

@Phoebe wrote:I'll try to post links at the end but being techno. challenged will put in where to find in case I can't. Last night (14/3/17) R.T.E. (Ireland's BBC) aired on "Prime Time" the unsolved case of missing Mary Boyle who disappeared 40 yrs ago. I watched in surprise. The program did, very briefly, interview one of the main initial investigators who has previously, on record in the Gemma O'Doherty documentary and elsewhere, stated unequivocally that he believes Mary was killed to cover up sexual abuse, and that he had interviewed the person he believes responsible and was on the point of getting a confession, yet the official thrust of the program seemed to focus on the possibility that Mary was abducted. Much emphasis was also placed on the "hate mail" received by the missing girls mother who recounts a Christmas card and letter sent to her. If anyone is interested I urge them to watch the following videos, as I believe this case and its current direction is important when seeking reasons for the cover up in Madeleine's case. Another poster has already put up a link to Gemma O'Doherty's  documentary. Also worth watching are the short video clips you can get by typing in The Sunday World, Mary Boyle. There are several of these. ( sorry, can't no success yet putting up links) then compare to last night's program.

To post links u can go to the video and look fr a little arrow underneath, if on utube and usually elsewhere, then clicking or pressing this arrow will allow u to share to fb/twitter etc. To copy the actual link to this forum do the same but when the drop down menu box appears instead of choosing fb twitter etc just press the actual gobbeldygook url, hold it down and another menu box will appear, one option will copy link" so click this, then come back into forum and wherever u want the link to go in ur post, like say at bottom of ur text press down fr a second (in blank space)and the word "paste" will appear. So whastever u have copied will appear there. Sorry if thats very complicated explanation, if anyone else can do it better please do. X

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 15.03.17 15:01

Thanks R big grin oxyroo. Oh Cripes! look where the smiley ended up! Will have a go. Meantime they are all on youtube if anyone is interested.
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 15.03.17 17:05

If you're using a smartphone pressing down on text usually gives u the option to "copy" then u can "paste" it wherever u want, it stays ready to paste until u change it to something else. If not using smart tech then from wht i can remember its a right click of the mouse to get the dropdown menu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 16.11.17 23:54

The investigation into this case of a missing 6 year old girl has been stymied for more than forty years!! At issue is the fact that back in 1977 the investigating Gardai were interviewing a man (known to the child and the last person to have seen her before she "vanished") whom they believed to be the prime suspect in her disappearance. These Gardai are on record as claiming that political intervention interfered with this process just as they felt the prime suspect was about to crack. Consequently, he was released and has never been re investigated over the last four decades. 
Is the suspect a powerful man, linked to masons, government, or high-placed paedophile rings which would give him leverage to blackmail somebody? The answer is no. Was he ever linked to covert, important groups or work? No.
 Why then, one might wonder, was he protected and why has he never been investigated again?
The simple answer is that the suspect was a small-time political party activist, a loyal party member and useful local canvasser. He allegedly had a politically connected friend who could persuade fellow party members in the Gardai to stop the persecution of "A decent man". So, he called in a favour.  This friend was merely a political bit-player but very well connected to politicians further up the chain. 
Forty years on, successive governments of various political parties still quake at the prospect of having to admit to the public that a political favour interfered with the police carrying out their duties in the search for a missing child. Forty years on the powers that be still refuse to hold an inquest into the case lest it comes back to bite them. I can never think of Madeleine's disappearance without drawing parallels.
Phoebe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum