The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

KILL Nigel Farage! Are these 'hate crimes'?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KILL Nigel Farage! Are these 'hate crimes'?

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.07.16 17:33

There has been much talk by 'Remain' supporters of the 'hate' unleashed by the BREXIT vote.

Well, yes.

Here are some disturbing examples.

The second was a tweet by a Daily Telegraph journalist.

Apologies in advance for the bad language on some of the tweets:

---------------------------------------

No single individual has done more to get Britain out of the European Union than Nigel Farage

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: KILL Nigel Farage! Are these 'hate crimes'?

Post by BlueBag on 02.07.16 17:34

It's banter.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.07.16 17:37

@BlueBag wrote:It's banter.
I agree.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 02.07.16 17:47

@aquila wrote:
I agree.
Unless it was Kate and Gerry McCann on the receiving end then SKY News and Martin Brunt would be involved.
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 02.07.16 18:08

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@aquila wrote:
I agree.
Unless it was Kate and Gerry McCann on the receiving end then SKY News and Martin Brunt would be involved.
Well quite. However, Nigel Farage must surely be protected by security services. He's also in the public eye through choice and he's not afraid to cause a stir which makes him completely open to being barracked.

The McCanns are quite a different deal. Whoever is protecting the McCanns is not doing it for Madeleine.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.07.16 19:55

Banter like that has no place on public boards imo.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.07.16 21:35

@plebgate wrote:Banter like that has no place on public boards imo.
I quite agree with you plebgate - it's totally unnecessary.  So much for the power of social media if that's an example of the prowess.  It's not clever, it's not funny and above all else it's not constructive.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.07.16 8:33

Farage should report it to the police?

Time for all of this nonsense to stop.   They lost, get over it because when they get into the REAL world no-one will care when they spit their dummies out.

If they lost their jobs and put something like that up against their boss it certainly would not be classed as banter.

They have no pride in themselves it seems - well the Leavers have pride in Great Britain and that's why we can't let them backtrack now.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 03.07.16 8:48

None of those are serious death threats and the Police won't treat them as such.

"He wants shooting" and the like is common parlance.

What we don't need is MORE internet censorship and control.

What we need is thicker skins.

If we lose freedom of speech on the internet we are truly doomed.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Kill Nigel Farage

Post by willowthewisp on 03.07.16 10:38

What you need to do is send these "Tweets" to the Remain team main leaders and state about what they trumpeted to the Nation of the "Hatred in Society" after the murder of MP Jo Cox espousing thoughts from their minds from the losers lips in a democratic vote on the Referendum?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 03.07.16 13:03

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@aquila wrote:
I agree.

Surely,

"Unless it was Kate and Gerry McCann on the receiving end then SKY News and Martin Brunt would be WILL NOT be involved"!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rabbitte on 03.07.16 13:19

@willowthewisp wrote:What you need to do is send these "Tweets" to the Remain team main leaders and state about what they trumpeted to the Nation of the "Hatred in Society" after the murder of MP Jo Cox espousing thoughts from their minds from the losers lips in a democratic vote on the Referendum?

This! clapping

Or is it another case of one for rule for some.......?

The cries from the left of "Hate crime!! Hate crime!! Hate crime, errrm.......except if WE don't like YOU, in which case our hate and vitriol is suddenly acceptable".

Rabbitte

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re; Kill Nigel Farage

Post by willowthewisp on 04.07.16 12:31

Job well done for Rupert and cohorts on the Referendum, eh Nigel, after all those private and Confidential trysts,doe's Rupert really want Donald Trump in the White House or has he had hid fingers in both pies in a small chosen list of suitable candidates to be "President of the USA"?  I cannot see Rupert being associated to Bernie Sanders, but you never know,who Rupert has dodgy dealings with in his expansive network of cronies?
There are reports in the USA that Donald Trump is to face allegations of rape and connections to Jeffery Epstein as far back as 1994, which have recently been submitted to the Courts in the United States of America,but there has been few reports from the MSM, wonder why,eh Rupert?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.07.16 15:38

@willowthewisp wrote:Job well done for Rupert and cohorts on the Referendum, eh Nigel, after all those private and Confidential trysts,doe's Rupert really want Donald Trump in the White House or has he had hid fingers in both pies in a small chosen list of suitable candidates to be "President of the USA"?  I cannot see Rupert being associated to Bernie Sanders, but you never know,who Rupert has dodgy dealings with in his expansive network of cronies?
There are reports in the USA that Donald Trump is to face allegations of rape and connections to Jeffery Epstein as far back as 1994, which have recently been submitted to the Courts in the United States of America,but there has been few reports from the MSM, wonder why,eh Rupert?

I suppose you can link to those reports about Donald Trump, something believable iso of just referring to the Clinton News Network?

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum