The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted?

79% 79% 
[ 165 ]
20% 20% 
[ 41 ]
1% 1% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 210

In Hind sight

Post by willowthewisp on 28.09.17 15:09

@MayMuse wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Bob Geldof says Brexit was a 'MISTAKE' and vows to 'do everything to try and PREVENT it'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/859611/Brexit-news-latest-european-union-uk-eu-brexit-referendum-vote-Bob-Geldof-cnbc-video
He and whose army?  juggle
Saintly Bob isn't as much a "Saint" in a lot of peoples lives,"Live Aid"came to his rescue from a Penniless future?
Before, Live aid,Bob Geldof was seen as a "Rebel"to society,Quote,"Send Us Your fuc*in Money"eh Bob,to Mrs Thatcher,then Fast forward to Brexit,Sailing on the Thames with a a now dead,Murdered MP,Anti Brexit,so Captain Bob is now part of the Establishment,after inheriting huge amounts of funds from his Daughters Tragic Death?
Did Sir Bob behave so"Gentlemanly"towards his ex wife Paula and her new Husband and their Daughter or Paula's In Laws of legal Custody of their Grand Daughter?
Bob is now part of the Elite establishment to be rolled out when required,Rent a Gob,Bob more like it?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.09.17 16:29

New UKIP leader Henry Bolton https://www.henrybolton.org/
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 01.10.17 0:55

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In Hind sight

Post by willowthewisp on 01.10.17 1:05

@Verdi wrote:
Hi Verdi,love the poster,if I was Theresa May,I'd call Bojo's bluff and say to him instead of writing articles about how long the process will take,Come on board to make it quicker,as you quickly walked away from the Process,after Brexit was declared, buffoon Boris is just a"Freeloader"part of the elite,cousin of David Cameron,Eton mess,with darling Gideon and his Sado mistress,more lines,Gideon,Snort?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 02.10.17 6:16

@willowthewisp wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
Hi Verdi,love the poster,if I was Theresa May,I'd call Bojo's bluff and say to him instead of writing articles about how long the process will take,Come on board to make it quicker,as you quickly walked away from the Process,after Brexit was declared, buffoon Boris is just a"Freeloader"part of the elite,cousin of David Cameron,Eton mess,with darling Gideon and his Sado mistress,more lines,Gideon,Snort?
love your post Willow.   big grin

I think May sees herself as bringing about some sort of a dogs dinner Brexit and the voters will be ever so grateful they will put her in at the next election.    Fat chance.

She should have gone straight after the election but her cowardly MPs only thought about their own jobs, not the state of the country.    A high price will be paid by them at the next election.   All MPs who disregard the will of the people will suffer at the next election - they still have not learned that the population is a darn sight more astute than most of these MPs.

Hung parliament anyone unless of course they do get on with it and act on the wishes of THE PEOPLE.

Get Rid of May, Rudd, Hammond and BO JO.  That would be a good start for now.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.10.17 1:37

Brexit: Theresa May won't say if she'd vote Leave now

11th October 2017

Prime Minister Theresa May has refused to say how she would vote if Britain held another EU referendum.

Mrs May, who backed Remain in last year's vote, was repeatedly asked by LBC presenter Iain Dale if she would now vote Leave.
Dale told her that Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt had switched from Remain to Leave and pushed her to admit a similar change of heart.

However, she said she would not answer "hypothetical questions" - but insisted she was the prime minister who would "deliver Brexit".

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-41575841/brexit-theresa-may-won-t-say-if-she-d-vote-leave-now

Negative vibes methinks.  If the PM can't 'remain' committed what hope is there for a successful transition waiting ?

Political chess.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In hindsight

Post by willowthewisp on 11.10.17 15:54

@Verdi wrote:Brexit: Theresa May won't say if she'd vote Leave now

11th October 2017

Prime Minister Theresa May has refused to say how she would vote if Britain held another EU referendum.

Mrs May, who backed Remain in last year's vote, was repeatedly asked by LBC presenter Iain Dale if she would now vote Leave.
Dale told her that Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt had switched from Remain to Leave and pushed her to admit a similar change of heart.

However, she said she would not answer "hypothetical questions" - but insisted she was the prime minister who would "deliver Brexit".

http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-41575841/brexit-theresa-may-won-t-say-if-she-d-vote-leave-now

Negative vibes methinks.  If the PM can't 'remain' committed what hope is there for a successful transition waiting ?

Political chess.
Hi Verdi,Europe is a dogs dinner right now,ok,they with stood the French,German Elections,which may initially keep the European Union from falling apart?
If the Press from these Twenty Seven Countries have deliberately chosen to "Suppress European Budgets"being signed off as factual proof of how the European Union is really performing,reams of information would need to be scrutinised,but that is the"Information"they refuse to divulge,but you can bet One thing they will try to screw as much Capital from the UK before they will sign off any treaty by the Twenty six other Countries?
It is thought the UK has paid into European coffers 500 Billion in Forty Four Years,not withstanding Grants returned via projects within the UK,so  an initial 11-12 Billion per annum,so it is safe to assume they want at least 100 billion Pounds as severance payments or Ten Years funding including inflation?
Wow that is Some"Common Market"was this included in the Original paper work or did our deluded Politicians fail to have Civil Servants address the Paper work Properly,"You Stupid Boy"aka Dad's Army?
The"Civil Servant's cocked it up,Not us,Honest?
If the UK is ever allowed to leave this"Bilderberg club"remains to be seen,with it's NATO let us initiate War mongering,Balkans,UN resolutions ,Libya,Iraq,Yemen,Syria,Somalia,Egypt,Iran,is this Not a very similar agenda that Wesley Clarke had been told about after 9/11?
That is the only valid question,will the UK be allowed to Leave,Yes or No,with No recriminations?
Then if we need to build more planes for"Our Defence in the UK"we can grant orders to process arms procurement to BAE if we need them,but not to subsidze other peoples Wars,eg the same for Our Navy or Army,which they did before NATO was formed.
Was NATO formed to procure Wars or to Protect from Wars starting,as it seems to be at a crossed purpose in and Ukraine,if Borders of Regions are undecided,then keep out of the conflict Zone or is that too simple?
Surely our country still has the blue prints on the successful Planes,ships,armourment's built,supplied to the Forces,look at the latest fighter plane,based on an orginal Harrier Jump Jet,with further modifications?
Re-invest in our Seaside resorts and infrastructure,people do not allway's have to have holidays abroad,education of the Towns history and rebuild the old buildings,but change their usage from Docks to apartments as has been done before,surely this can be done along old canals,Waterways,factories?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.10.17 19:47

Looking at the lighter side (pun intended) will Brexit mean I can get my instant response lightbulbs back or will I have to give ten minutes notice in order to get these low wattage thingies to light up properly?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In hindsight

Post by willowthewisp on 13.10.17 13:06

@aquila wrote:Looking at the lighter side (pun intended) will Brexit mean I can get my instant response lightbulbs back or will I have to give ten minutes notice in order to get these low wattage thingies to light up properly?
No,but we've got some candles left over from the Ted Heath era of Government,before he signed us up to the"Common Market" fiasco,should you require them?
PS,his mate Jimmy,will bring them around ASAP,has that Fixed your lighting problem?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.10.17 9:33

“If you are sitting in a bar and if you are ordering 28 beers and then suddenly some of your colleagues is leaving and he’s not paying, that is not feasible. They have to pay. They have to pay. Not in an impossible way. I’m not in a revenge mood – I am not hating the British. The Europeans have to be grateful for so many things Britain has brought to Europe – during war, after war, before war, everywhere and every time. But now they have to pay.”

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.10.17 10:22

The way I see it is that we have seen Juncker ordering 28 pints and we had little or no say about the number of pints he was ordering or if we wanted lemonade instead.

Better off out.

We want more democracy and accountability not less.

I never voted for Juncker... did anyone else?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 12:07

@BlueBag wrote:The way I see it is that we have seen Juncker ordering 28 pints and we had little or no say about the number of pints he was ordering or if we wanted lemonade instead.

Better off out.

We want more democracy and accountability not less.

I never voted for Juncker... did anyone else?
All join in now with this song '28 bottles of beer on the wall'
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In Hind sight

Post by willowthewisp on 14.10.17 14:57

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

“If you are sitting in a bar and if you are ordering 28 beers and then suddenly some of your colleagues is leaving and he’s not paying, that is not feasible. They have to pay. They have to pay. Not in an impossible way. I’m not in a revenge mood – I am not hating the British. The Europeans have to be grateful for so many things Britain has brought to Europe – during war, after war, before war, everywhere and every time. But now they have to pay.”

Hi GGG,quite clear their Train of thought process "you cannot think for yourself",you have to think for everyone and order the same you cannot be accused of discrimination? 
Therefore if you select a different drink,you are thinking differently from the group,not all drinking in the Last supper Bar of Europe,Bilderberg clan?
Perhaps Mr juncker aught to be reminded of NATO and its tendandcies to closely ally itself to campaigns to keep in place using force in Iraq,Iran,Libya,Syria,Egypt,Yemen,Somalia,such as Wesley Clarke stated that the USA would wage War on?
Remember Brave,dodgy David Cameron and his"Arab spring uprising"UN Resolution 273,Libya,that was a huge success eh Mr Juncker,now Bojo,Dave's cousin making light of the dead bodies blocking the Sea and lands to such a wonderful continent,the New Dubai,priceless,Bojo at his best,the UK's Foreign Office representative?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu on 14.10.17 18:54

I love the way Juncker (and the other 26 "Leaders" of the EU countries) believe that they have any say in Europe. They will pontificate and bluster, then the Germans (Their masters) will decide.

Baronstu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 19:22

@Baronstu wrote:I love the way Juncker (and the other 26 "Leaders" of the EU countries) believe that they have any say in Europe. They will pontificate and bluster, then the Germans (Their masters) will decide.
At the risk of being thought 'racist' but being a normal human being in her 50's with a family that fought in two world wars it is impossible for me to imagine on behalf of my family accepting Germany to be the head of an unelected uber force controlling my country. It's also impossible for me to think modern day France is of use.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu on 14.10.17 19:57

@aquila wrote:
@Baronstu wrote:I love the way Juncker (and the other 26 "Leaders" of the EU countries) believe that they have any say in Europe. They will pontificate and bluster, then the Germans (Their masters) will decide.
At the risk of being thought 'racist' but being a normal human being in her 50's with a family that fought in two world wars it is impossible for me to imagine on behalf of my family accepting Germany to be the head of an unelected uber force controlling my country. It's also impossible for me to think France is of use.
aquila,
That was the main reason for my voting leave, not all the rubbish about freedom of movement. Mind you, it's great we voted out before the Million + "NEW EUROPEANS" get a chance to come here. As for France, if they didn't exist, we British would have to find someone else to despise.

Baronstu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 14.10.17 20:27

France is a big economy and sways in the wind as to what's best for France and at the moment the French government choose EU.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.10.17 21:59

Terry May and co. are making a pigs ear of Brexit.  She's acting all 'ard like about walking but we all know it is just talk.

Makes me laugh how they can find billions "in case" UK walks but can't find billions to help the taxpayers who fund it all.

Time to spend some on the NHS, housing and disability/dementia patients.

We put the money in and DESERVE to be treated with respect and have our health/social needs met BEFORE any more money is given to the greed EU, foreign aid and all the parasites fleecing us.

Brexit means Brexit but not if you are a remainer as are Terry May, Hammond, Rudd and other Ministers.

THEY ARE HAVING A LAUGH.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.10.17 13:05

Maybe Mr Campbell ought to take a look at his roots.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.10.17 13:11

Maybe Mr Campbell should take a long hard look at his language.

Brexit?  What's Brexit?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Baronstu on 15.10.17 13:36

“If you truly want honesty, don't ask questions you don't really want the answer to”
The Europhiles in the UK should really of paid heed to that proverb.
The "Common market" was the institution that most of the UK was happy with. Over the years, without the consent of the electorate, Governments have signed up to something that has become an oppressive regime.
Europe is not, and probably will never be ready for the EU. They are so intent on internal squabbling that they can't even decide where the Parliament building should be. The EU is a confederation of independent nation states (Something Europhiles despise) who will ALWAYS put their interests first.

Baronstu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

In hindsight

Post by willowthewisp on 15.10.17 16:23

@aquila wrote:
Maybe Mr Campbell ought to take a look at his roots.
Alastair Campbell,seems to referring to his time when he was a"Spin Meister"for the Puppet Tony Blair,1997-2007?
Whats the difference between Harry h Corbets puppets and Tony Blair,you could only operate the puppets with Two fingers,"You had to make a Fist of it for Tony,eh George W,Iraq second War after daddy had to stop at Kuwait,UN resolutions got in the way did they?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 16.10.17 6:49

I don't believe anyone ever voted for Alastair Campbell.

Isn't he a war criminal along with Blair?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum