The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted?

79% 79% 
[ 165 ]
20% 20% 
[ 41 ]
1% 1% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 210

Re: In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Post by sar on 05.09.17 11:17

my personal two would be bliar plus thatcher, not surprised he's sniffing about now, flint was on telly saying people "didn't understand what they were voting for" in the brexit election.  In the next breath she said any attempt to sneakily wrest control of the brexit process by remainer mps would be "seen for what it is" by the british people.  She speaks with forked tongue.   Watch out...on it's way soon, "Night of the Long Blairites" TM & Copyright Sar 2017 :)

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.09.17 7:26

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/850932/hammond-may-corbyn-mps-young-voters-election-conservative-party-labour-momentum

I know how to win back voters Hammond.  Treat everyone fairly and STOP giving OUR money away to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

As one LBC presenter often says - would you feed your neighbours children before your own?

Makes me laugh.   The report says that Hammond believes that his generation all have no mortgage to pay off and have money in their current account.

Stop making such stupid assumptions and LISTEN to the people, that might just get you back into power but the way they are carrying on I think we will see hung parliament after hung parliament.

The people want strong politicans who will stop pandering to the Cool Britania Mob and look after the workers of UK.  

Stop giving OUR money to the work shy and those who have kids just so they can claim more and more benefits to spend on fags and booze and often drugs.

Make Britain GREAT again and look after us as we should be looked after - not relegate the disabled and working poor to the bottom of the pile.  

THAT WILL BE THE VOTE WINNER for sure.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
:roll:

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.09.17 10:46

If Hammond is so worried about UK youngsters being able to afford housing why not build the number of homes needed in the UK to give these youngsters a chance?
They have known about the problem for years and yet successive governments have not acted.   Now they try and pit the young against the old and to a certain degree it has worked.

Why don't the mortgage free fat cats downsize and donate some of their money to a Housing Association if they are so bothered about it all.

Fat chance of that, it's all talk as usual and that's from ALL POLITICAL PARTIES.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.09.17 10:54

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/850777/Brexit-news-Germany-regions-European-Union-funding

The EU can't stand us but love giving OUR money away.

Hope the steadfast Remoaners are reading this.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 07.09.17 11:24

The steadfast Remoaners might well be happy with this because they will pompously remark that we wouldn't have all this mess if we'd just voted to stay in. They never wanted change.

If they'd just opened their eyes and ears, they could have understood what an unelected, unaccountable junket it was all along. Now it is all being laid bare, an inconvenient truth but of course, to save face, they'll never accept they might be wrong.
polyenne

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.09.17 22:42

Sir Vince Cable on Question Time last night.   I do wish he would shut up about Brexit and how we should all get a vote on whether we agree the terms blah blah.    Even some of his own colleagues have reportedly said they know they are never going to get into power again.

Shut up and support Brexit and no you aint ever going to be Prime Minister of UK.

GO AWAY.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 23.09.17 7:01

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/857687/brexit-news-theresa-may-speech-eu-nigel-farage-ukip

We are being stitched up and the remainers are happy with May.   Says it all.

Come on Farage get her kicked out.  Enough is enough.  We voted to leave.  Leave now and stop trying to keep remainers on side. 

You know when a stitch up is being done when the like of Sourbry is happy.

Come on Farage get her out.    Can't rely on her gutless backbenchers to do it.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.09.17 7:45

Rally the troops Nigel.

Your country needs you.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Ref; In hind Sight

Post by willowthewisp on 23.09.17 14:45

@plebgate wrote:If Hammond is so worried about UK youngsters being able to afford housing why not build the number of homes needed in the UK to give these youngsters a chance?
They have known about the problem for years and yet successive governments have not acted.   Now they try and pit the young against the old and to a certain degree it has worked.

Why don't the mortgage free fat cats downsize and donate some of their money to a Housing Association if they are so bothered about it all.

Fat chance of that, it's all talk as usual and that's from ALL POLITICAL PARTIES.
Hi Plebgate,Mrs thatcher,regulated for the mortgage Free person,by taking away the Homes they had Purchased legally from the state,by regulating that the mortgagee free person would pass possession of their home to Aid the costs of their Long term health care for "Private nursing home care", whilst knocking down the Long term facilities once provided by the state(Local authority) as part of their"Official National Insurance"collected by the Government?
Which is still in operation today,plebs subsidising their own Health Care?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.09.17 11:29

Signed.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.09.17 13:07

I heard mention of a cool 40 billion to settle the Brexit divorce bill - isn't that the tax payers money the government are bandying about?  Shouldn't the electorate have some say in how their money is spent, rather than leaving it to an army of power crazy oligarchs who have no conception of how real people live?

Forty billion pounds, could save the NHS, improve living standards for the general populace and encourage small businesses to flourish and at the same time job opportunities for the thousands of unemployed.  Providing of course, the money is used wisely and not wasted on setting-up yet another quasi government department to administer/manage the failing government departments previously established to administer/manage the failing.... so on and so forth.

Brexit will never happen in accordance with the true purpose of the referendum.  It was 23rd June 2016 when the country voted to leave the EU and here we are, one step forward - ten steps back, at the same time threatening the country's economy by handing over billions of our hard earned cash as a sort of plea bargain.

Humbug!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.09.17 13:18

We voted for hard Brexit.

No transitions, no handing over billions.

We wanted border control, we wanted to stop mass immigration, we wanted more democracy and accountabilty.

Everything is being undermined in secret.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 24.09.17 13:28

Theresa May

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/08/31/theresa-may-should-not-negotiate-the-unnegotiable-and-get-britai/

At the start of the meeting, she told ministers: "We must continue to be very clear that 'Brexit means Brexit', that we’re going to make a success of it. That means there’s no second referendum, no attempts to sort of stay in the EU by the back door, that we’re actually going to deliver on this.

Really?

That's not what I'm seeing.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.09.17 13:31

They lie - it's what they do best blah

Such are the egos, I don't think they quite realise how transparent they are.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sammyc on 24.09.17 17:26

Thanks Jill, just signed it using the link. I don't do facebook or twitter - have you put this on your fb page as this is the first time I have seen this petition and it needs to be shared.
sammyc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.09.17 17:48

Hi sammyc...no, not posted it on facebewk, but I've tweeted it.

I'll put it on facebewk now okay
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 24.09.17 19:44

Reports on internet suggesting that it will all kick off at Tory conference.

I hope so.  Time to go Terry May and all your remainer ministers.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 25.09.17 8:33

I am putting this link here as it really is time to stop wasting our hard earned and time to get tough and just walk imo.

Billions going to this EU madness and Billions going to foreign aid - not to mention all the rest being wasted.

Time to put the people of this country first especially when it comes to NHS.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4915646/Patients-screened-receptionists-controversial-scheme.html

So a receptionist has half a day at a course and can then decide whether we are given an appointment.

It will not save any money because at some stage there will be law suits against these surgeries (our money) because of medical negligence or some such mistake being made.

Sick of it and getting sicker.

It seems that all the MPs are interested in is saving their own backsides and as per TO HELL WITH THE PEOPLE.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.09.17 23:56

Theresa May had private meeting with Rupert Murdoch

29th September 2016

PM met Times and Sun owner last week in New York despite her reputation for keeping the media at arm’s length
Theresa May and Rupert Murdoch: met in New York last week.

Theresa May had a private meeting with Rupert Murdoch during a flying visit to New York last week, in which she made her maiden speech to the UN as prime minister.

May met the media mogul, who owns the Times and the Sun newspapers, as well as Sky in the UK, on a trip that lasted less than 36 hours. The meeting, less than three months after she was appointed prime minister, is notable given her previous reputation for keeping the media at arm’s length.

A supporter of the remain camp during the EU referendum, May kept a relatively low profile throughout the campaign. Murdoch has made little secret of his antipathy towards Brussels.

When asked by the journalist Anthony Hilton why he was so opposed to the EU, Murdoch is said to have replied: “When I go into Downing Street, they do what I say; when I go to Brussels, they take no notice.”

His meetings with British leaders became public when he told an influential committee of MPs that he “often entered Downing Street by the back door”.

The meeting between Murdoch and May, never part of the “Chipping Norton set” of her predecessor, David Cameron, suggests that she is happy to nurture a relationship between Downing Street and the Murdoch media empire, which had been strained by the phone-hacking scandal.

Last Christmas saw the beginning of a rapprochement, when Cameron and some of his senior ministers attended a party at Murdoch’s London house.

May managed to squeeze in the meeting with Murdoch during the one-night trip. On Tuesday evening, after the speech, May met staff from his Wall Street Journal title. Downing Street confirmed that a “brief meeting” had taken place.

She spent most of her time in the US having meetings with world leaders, but also hosted a reception for businesspeople to convince them that the UK remains a good place to invest. Among those invited to the consul general’s residence were executives from Goldman Sachs, Amazon, Black Rock, IBM and Morgan Stanley.

Although it was the Daily Mail that came out most forcefully for May during the Conservative leadership battle, both Murdoch-owned national daily British papers supported her going up against the former Times writer Michael Gove.

The Sun’s leader read: “The final choice for our next prime minister must be between Theresa May and Michael Gove. No one else will do.”

Gove, the former justice secretary and leave campaigner, has subsequently started writing again for the Times as a columnist and book reviewer.

Speaking at the general assembly, May argued that the British people’s vote to leave the EU was a sign that they want a “politics that is more in touch with their concerns and bold action to address them”.

“The challenge for those of us in this room is to ensure our governments and our global institutions, such as this United Nations, remain responsive to the people that we serve,” she said.

News Corp declined to comment.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/sep/29/theresa-may-meeting-rupert-murdoch-times-sun

Comrades in arms handshake .

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.09.17 7:23

I never voted for Rupert Murdoch.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 28.09.17 11:53

Bob Geldof says Brexit was a 'MISTAKE' and vows to 'do everything to try and PREVENT it'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/859611/Brexit-news-latest-european-union-uk-eu-brexit-referendum-vote-Bob-Geldof-cnbc-video
Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.09.17 12:40

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Bob Geldof says Brexit was a 'MISTAKE' and vows to 'do everything to try and PREVENT it'

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/859611/Brexit-news-latest-european-union-uk-eu-brexit-referendum-vote-Bob-Geldof-cnbc-video
He and whose army?  juggle

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 28.09.17 13:08

All the old people voted leave, and all the young people voted remain, says 65 year old Bob Geldof.

Just leave, pay the EU nothing.

JRP

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by JimbobJones on 28.09.17 13:20

I am happy I voted leave. My thoughts have not changed. At the time I remember saying "they will never let us leave no matter how we vote." Now we see that happening. We are being asked to keep paying without being a member anymore!

JimbobJones

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum