The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted?

1. Yes, glad I voted 'Leave'

2. Yes, glad I voted 'Remain'

3. Wish I'd voted differently

View results

Re: In hindsight, are you happy with the way you voted in Brexit?

Post by sar on 05.09.17 11:17

my personal two would be bliar plus thatcher, not surprised he's sniffing about now, flint was on telly saying people "didn't understand what they were voting for" in the brexit election.  In the next breath she said any attempt to sneakily wrest control of the brexit process by remainer mps would be "seen for what it is" by the british people.  She speaks with forked tongue.   Watch out...on it's way soon, "Night of the Long Blairites" TM & Copyright Sar 2017 :)

sar

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.09.17 7:26

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/850932/hammond-may-corbyn-mps-young-voters-election-conservative-party-labour-momentum

I know how to win back voters Hammond.  Treat everyone fairly and STOP giving OUR money away to every Tom, Dick and Harry.

As one LBC presenter often says - would you feed your neighbours children before your own?

Makes me laugh.   The report says that Hammond believes that his generation all have no mortgage to pay off and have money in their current account.

Stop making such stupid assumptions and LISTEN to the people, that might just get you back into power but the way they are carrying on I think we will see hung parliament after hung parliament.

The people want strong politicans who will stop pandering to the Cool Britania Mob and look after the workers of UK.  

Stop giving OUR money to the work shy and those who have kids just so they can claim more and more benefits to spend on fags and booze and often drugs.

Make Britain GREAT again and look after us as we should be looked after - not relegate the disabled and working poor to the bottom of the pile.  

THAT WILL BE THE VOTE WINNER for sure.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.09.17 10:46

If Hammond is so worried about UK youngsters being able to afford housing why not build the number of homes needed in the UK to give these youngsters a chance?
They have known about the problem for years and yet successive governments have not acted.   Now they try and pit the young against the old and to a certain degree it has worked.

Why don't the mortgage free fat cats downsize and donate some of their money to a Housing Association if they are so bothered about it all.

Fat chance of that, it's all talk as usual and that's from ALL POLITICAL PARTIES.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 07.09.17 10:54

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/850777/Brexit-news-Germany-regions-European-Union-funding

The EU can't stand us but love giving OUR money away.

Hope the steadfast Remoaners are reading this.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 07.09.17 11:24

The steadfast Remoaners might well be happy with this because they will pompously remark that we wouldn't have all this mess if we'd just voted to stay in. They never wanted change.

If they'd just opened their eyes and ears, they could have understood what an unelected, unaccountable junket it was all along. Now it is all being laid bare, an inconvenient truth but of course, to save face, they'll never accept they might be wrong.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 22.09.17 22:42

Sir Vince Cable on Question Time last night.   I do wish he would shut up about Brexit and how we should all get a vote on whether we agree the terms blah blah.    Even some of his own colleagues have reportedly said they know they are never going to get into power again.

Shut up and support Brexit and no you aint ever going to be Prime Minister of UK.

GO AWAY.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate Yesterday at 7:01

http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/857687/brexit-news-theresa-may-speech-eu-nigel-farage-ukip

We are being stitched up and the remainers are happy with May.   Says it all.

Come on Farage get her kicked out.  Enough is enough.  We voted to leave.  Leave now and stop trying to keep remainers on side. 

You know when a stitch up is being done when the like of Sourbry is happy.

Come on Farage get her out.    Can't rely on her gutless backbenchers to do it.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag Yesterday at 7:45

Rally the troops Nigel.

Your country needs you.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Ref; In hind Sight

Post by willowthewisp Yesterday at 14:45

plebgate wrote:If Hammond is so worried about UK youngsters being able to afford housing why not build the number of homes needed in the UK to give these youngsters a chance?
They have known about the problem for years and yet successive governments have not acted.   Now they try and pit the young against the old and to a certain degree it has worked.

Why don't the mortgage free fat cats downsize and donate some of their money to a Housing Association if they are so bothered about it all.

Fat chance of that, it's all talk as usual and that's from ALL POLITICAL PARTIES.
Hi Plebgate,Mrs thatcher,regulated for the mortgage Free person,by taking away the Homes they had Purchased legally from the state,by regulating that the mortgagee free person would pass possession of their home to Aid the costs of their Long term health care for "Private nursing home care", whilst knocking down the Long term facilities once provided by the state(Local authority) as part of their"Official National Insurance"collected by the Government?
Which is still in operation today,plebs subsidising their own Health Care?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum