The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.16 12:46

@Nina wrote:
Please compare the pink edge of clothing on the makeup photo with the edging of the top on the pool picture. The way it is formed and stitched is the same so I would agree there is every likelihood it is the same garment.
Thank you @ Nina.

Can anyone spot a significant difference between the length of Madeleine's hair on the two photograph?

How similar is the hair length and general style on the two photographs?

The colour of her hair bead/bow/elastic looks the same on both photos > pink.   

Can we say whether it is the identical object on both photos? Or not?

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14794
Reputation : 2912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 12:57

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Please compare the pink edge of clothing on the makeup photo with the edging of the top on the pool picture. The way it is formed and stitched is the same so I would agree there is every likelihood it is the same garment.
Thank you @ Nina.

Can anyone spot a significant difference between the length of Madeleine's hair on the two photograph?

How similar is the hair length and general style on the two photographs?

The colour of her hair bead/bow/elastic looks the same on both photos > pink.   

Can we say whether it is the identical object on both photos? Or not?
No, I don't think it's the identical object.  Both pink but one looks like an elastic band and the other looks like a hair slide - not to say that's conclusive evidence that the two photographs were not taken at around the same time.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7023
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 13:00

It's very difficult to tell with the make-up photograph, so bland, no facial definition.  Indeed this is the case with most images of Madeleine McCann, almost as though they've been digitally enhanced for aesthetic reasons, as opposed to just simple family snapshots.

Most people take photographs of their children because that's what they are - their children.  They want to preserve memories of their child's appearance, their antics and the various stages of development as time goes by - not as glamour models.

Images of Madeleine made public by the McCann family vary considerably as regards her appearance.  I can only see two obvious reasons for this..

1.  To deceive the public by false images

2.  To sell the child - a good marketing ploy

Net conclusion - there is no clear innocent explanation as to why the parents of a missing three year old child would publicize such a portfolio of different 'looks' that incite suspicion, anger, curiosity and criticism.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7023
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 13:09

@Doug D wrote:Don’t think I have ever seen the full Ovendon photo before, but if the MM photo was an attempt to emulate it, that could explain the strange way the published photo has been cut.
 
Alternative solution is that it has been cut this way to prevent identification of the location, as I can't see that the original photo would have been taken in this way, but then why it was ever published at all beats me.
   
I wonder whether the PJ ever looked for/found any photos of MM on the ‘dark web’ or whatever it is they call it?
The PJ were certainly very interested in Robert Murat's computer/s if that signifies.

Here's another of Ovenden's 'Lolita' collection that to my eye is hauntingly similar to the make-up image of Madeleine (neck up of course)..


____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7023
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by bobbin on 04.07.16 13:39

@Verdi wrote:It's very difficult to tell with the make-up photograph, so bland, no facial definition.  Indeed this is the case with most images of Madeleine McCann, almost as though they've been digitally enhanced for aesthetic reasons, as opposed to just simple family snapshots.

Most people take photographs of their children because that's what they are - their children.  They want to preserve memories of their child's appearance, their antics and the various stages of development as time goes by - not as glamour models.

Images of Madeleine made public by the McCann family vary considerably as regards her appearance.  I can only see two obvious reasons for this..

1.  To deceive the public by false images

2.  To sell the child - a good marketing ploy

Net conclusion - there is no clear innocent explanation as to why the parents of a missing three year old child would publicize such a portfolio of different 'looks' that incite suspicion, anger, curiosity and criticism.
I have been concerned by the dilated pupils.
Questions,
Has the photo been photo-shopped to make the eyes seem more... well 'bella donna' like.
Has Madeleine accidentally taken some poison which makes the pupils enlarge.
Has she been given something to make the pupils dilate.

Tony observes that the pupils are quite large so it must have been a dark area because that would be the normal explanation. I understand his observation, especially as it seems to be an outside wall in a sunny area, with Madeleine looking out towards the light, so why would the pupils be enlarged.

Madeleine's left pupil seems extremely enlarged.

These parents are doctors.

If they were with Madeleine when she was being photographed, surely they should have noticed her pupils. We have seen enough photos where Madeleine's eyes are not like this at all.
If they were not with Madeleine when she was being photographed, then what the devil were they doing leaving her in such a place that such dilation could occur and not be acted upon.

Given again, that they are doctors, why have they selected and produced this photo for the public viewing, and not reacted to the danger or alarm that the dilated pupils represent and realised that their medical professionalism would be put under serious question and scrutiny.

I add two articles which I found readily on the internet regarding reasons for pupils to dilate.

I have enlarged one sentence in particular which points out the necessity to react to observing such dilation, if that is the case.

If it is not the case and the photo has been photo-shopped, then what audience is the photo aimed at serving, given that the parents (doctors) feared a 'paedophile' abduction and have been 'shocked' by the fact that they had dinner with Clement Freud who they now apparently discover was a paedophile.

   
 snip:
http://causessymptomsandtreatments.com/enlarged_pupils/enlarged_pupils.html


Enlarged Pupils Are Usually A Normal Occurrence

Enlarged pupils are a common occurrence as we go about our daily, and nightly, activities. The function of the pupil, the round area in the center of the eye, is to allow light into the eye and to strike the retina. The larger the pupil is, the more light will enter the eye. An enlarged pupil is normally a response of the eye to a lessening of available light. An enlarged pupil will let more light enter, making vision easier or better.
The Role Of The Iris - The size of the pupil is controlled by the action of the iris. The iris is a circular muscle, several muscles actually, surrounding the pupil. When the muscles contract, the pupil becomes smaller, when they expand, the pupil becomes larger. The muscles of the iris are controlled by the nervous system. Abnormally enlarged pupils, that is enlarged pupils that have become that way for some reason other than stimulus by any absence of light, are almost always caused by something affecting the nervous system. Abnormally enlarged pupils tend to remain in that state for some time, indicating that something is wrong.
Our eyes dilate when we enter a darkened room. Since the muscles in the iris cannot expand instantly, we don't receive much light on the retina at first and have trouble seeing in the dark. If we go from a darkened room into a brightly lighted room, the light will seem too strong, as the muscles in the iris cannot contract instantly. We may have trouble seeing at first, for a different reason. The eyes quickly adjust however, making vision normal again.
An abnormal situation can occur with some types of illness, or an eye disease, in which the iris expands and the pupils are constantly dilated, in other words abnormally enlarged. There are quite a number of causes of enlarged pupils, where the pupils not only enlarge, but tend to remain that way, irrespective of the intensity of the light that is entering the eye. As one might expect, most all of these causes affect the nervous system, which then cannot function normally with respect to controlling the muscles in the iris.
Poisons And Toxins - Among the more common causes of enlarged pupils are drugs, medications, toxic agents, and poisoning. There are a wide variety of poisonous plants and herbs which, when ingested, will result in enlarged pupils as one of the symptoms of poisoning. In fact, it's not just eating poisonous plants, but almost any kind of food poisoning that will affect the nervous system and the control of the muscles in the iris. What is happening is that when the iris expands, it is relaxing, and the effect of the poison or toxic agent on the nervous system is one of keeping these muscles relaxed.
When We Dilate The Eyes On Purpose - We experience this when we go in for an eye exam. The ophthalmologist will put drops of what are referred to as mydriatics on our eye. This medication forces the eye to dilate by not allowing the iris to contract, but rather relaxing the muscles of the iris so that the pupil is enlarged. This condition is temporary but may last for up to an hour, forcing you to wear dark glasses, usually provided, to avoid eye damage when you step outside into the bright sunlight.
Other Causes - Besides poisons, many narcotic and hallucinatory drugs will affect the nervous system and cause the pupils to dilate. So will an adverse reaction to or an overdose of certain herbs. A person suffering from a concussion often will exhibit enlarged pupils, as will someone who has suffered a heart attack, or is experiencing a grand mal seizure.
 
Enlarged pupils are therefore usually an indication of something gone wrong, but not with the eyes.
 
Enlarged pupils are in themselves not particularly dangerous unless too much light enters the eye over too long a period, such that there is a possibility of eye damage. If you see someone who has larger pupils than seem normal, it would be a good idea to seek out the cause, which could turn out to be something requiring attention.



Home | Broken Humerus | Broken Scapula | Broken Sternum | Broken Tailbone Symptoms | Constant Belching | Constant Burping | Constant Diarrhea | Site Map | Terms Of Use | Privacy Policy
© Copyright 2006 www.causessymptomsandtreatments.com
Information on this web site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice.

 
 (in answer to my typed in question, why would pupils dilate)

https://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110116195824AA3Yn9r

Immediately after the person dies, the eye dilates, because of the relaxation of the muscles of the iris. This is because of the loss of tone of the muscles. Normally the muscles are at a state of low constant contraction called tone of a muscle. This is maintained by the constant low level firing of the nerves that supplies the muscles. After death the nerves stop firing leading to the loss of tone and thus dilatation.

After one or two hours rigor mortis sets in during which all muscles contract including the constrictor pupillae, which constricts the pupils.

So after one or two hours after death, the pupils constrict. The time is variable depending on the person. Rigor mortis occurs due to lack of ATP. So the onset of Rigor would depend on the level of ATP the person had before death.

Hope this helps.

Source(s): Changes after death, Forensic medicine textbook.
end snip:

So, above are some of the reasons that pupils will dilate. Importantly however, is the fact that dilated pupils are a sign of a need to find out what is wrong with the person.

Why has this photo been produced by doctors who above all others should know that the pupils are indicating some form of medical concern.

bobbin

Posts : 2053
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Mirage on 04.07.16 14:08

The following words and simulated rough shaking often come to mind: " What d'you mean?  What d'you mean , you woke up?

Mirage

Posts : 1904
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Mirage on 04.07.16 14:23

Regarding the beads. They look different to me. The pool one looks paler pink (sunlight may have leeched colour) . It looks like two little oblong blocks. Maybe a dog motif on one. NB Specsavers appointment due!

 The make up photo one has a more bow-like suggestion of shape, so possibly a slide.  

The pool bead appears set lower in the hair. Not sure if these beads can be pulled down by a child, like a toggle, say.

The ears look set mighty low in the make up picture. Very strange. 

I don't like the bruised look on the right cheek and neck at all. The eyes, well chilling is the word.

Mirage

Posts : 1904
Reputation : 757
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.16 14:29

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Please compare the pink edge of clothing on the makeup photo with the edging of the top on the pool picture. The way it is formed and stitched is the same so I would agree there is every likelihood it is the same garment.
Thank you @ Nina.

Can anyone spot a significant difference between the length of Madeleine's hair on the two photograph?

How similar is the hair length and general style on the two photographs?

The colour of her hair bead/bow/elastic looks the same on both photos > pink.   

Can we say whether it is the identical object on both photos? Or not?
No, I don't think it's the identical object.  Both pink but one looks like an elastic band and the other looks like a hair slide - not to say that's conclusive evidence that the two photographs were not taken at around the same time.
@ Verdi   Thank you for your observation. Of course, as you say, if they are different hair beads/slides, that by no means disproves that he two photos were taken on the same day.

However, can I make this observation about the hair bead/bow/slide.

On the Make-Up Photo, we see the bow/slide taken from the side - so we see the bow clearly.

By contrast, the photographer in the Last Photo is looking at the bow/slide from above and not from the side - so it would look quite different, and ou wouldn't be able to see the bow.

I hope that makes sense. Does that in any way change your provisional view?

@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14794
Reputation : 2912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.16 14:30

@Mirage wrote:The pool bead appears set lower in the hair.
Yes I fully agree with that observation.

____________________

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14794
Reputation : 2912
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.07.16 14:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight


avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10740
Reputation : 5267
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by bobbin on 04.07.16 14:48

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Please compare the pink edge of clothing on the makeup photo with the edging of the top on the pool picture. The way it is formed and stitched is the same so I would agree there is every likelihood it is the same garment.
Thank you @ Nina.

Can anyone spot a significant difference between the length of Madeleine's hair on the two photograph?

How similar is the hair length and general style on the two photographs?

The colour of her hair bead/bow/elastic looks the same on both photos > pink.   

Can we say whether it is the identical object on both photos? Or not?
No, I don't think it's the identical object.  Both pink but one looks like an elastic band and the other looks like a hair slide - not to say that's conclusive evidence that the two photographs were not taken at around the same time.
@ Verdi   Thank you for your observation. Of course, as you say, if they are different hair beads/slides, that by no means disproves that he two photos were taken on the same day.

However, can I make this observation about the hair bead/bow/slide.

On the Make-Up Photo, we see the bow/slide taken from the side - so we see the bow clearly.

By contrast, the photographer in the Last Photo is looking at the bow/slide from above and not from the side - so it would look quite different, and ou wouldn't be able to see the bow.

I hope that makes sense. Does that in any way change your provisional view?

@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight
@Tony, thank you and I have gone back and edited my post to say correctly that you noted that Madeleine's 'pupils are quite large'.

bobbin

Posts : 2053
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by MayMuse on 04.07.16 15:17

I still believe that the hair length on the make up photo is longer than the holiday shot.
The make up photos  shows longer "bangs" just below her eye, the other ones show hair length around her eye or above. 
I do not know how to upload photos for comparison.  
If you compare the football shirt photo and the make up photo to the last photo and the photo of Madeleine in the playground you can perhaps see what I am observing. 
I agree that the beads look very different in style.

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1814
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 15:27

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Nina wrote:
Please compare the pink edge of clothing on the makeup photo with the edging of the top on the pool picture. The way it is formed and stitched is the same so I would agree there is every likelihood it is the same garment.
Thank you @ Nina.

Can anyone spot a significant difference between the length of Madeleine's hair on the two photograph?

How similar is the hair length and general style on the two photographs?

The colour of her hair bead/bow/elastic looks the same on both photos > pink.   

Can we say whether it is the identical object on both photos? Or not?
No, I don't think it's the identical object.  Both pink but one looks like an elastic band and the other looks like a hair slide - not to say that's conclusive evidence that the two photographs were not taken at around the same time.
@ Verdi   Thank you for your observation. Of course, as you say, if they are different hair beads/slides, that by no means disproves that he two photos were taken on the same day.

However, can I make this observation about the hair bead/bow/slide.

On the Make-Up Photo, we see the bow/slide taken from the side - so we see the bow clearly.

By contrast, the photographer in the Last Photo is looking at the bow/slide from above and not from the side - so it would look quite different, and ou wouldn't be able to see the bow.

I hope that makes sense. Does that in any way change your provisional view?

@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight
Yes, I understand your point but I really can't be sure - any other observation from me on the subject could only be invention.  I've tried increasing the size but naturally that only distorts the image.

Same as regards the make-up photograph, I can't even see her pupils clearly, let alone comment on the size.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7023
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 04.07.16 15:28

@MayMuse wrote:I still believe that the hair length on the make up photo is longer than the holiday shot.
The make up photos  shows longer "bangs" just below her eye, the other ones show hair length around her eye or above. 
I do not know how to upload photos for comparison.  
If you compare the football shirt photo and the make up photo to the last photo and the photo of Madeleine in the playground you can perhaps see what I am observing. 
I agree that the beads look very different in style.
Wasn't there a load of rootless hair found in the scenic?
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10740
Reputation : 5267
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by tinkier on 04.07.16 15:36

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight


Another cause of dilated pupils, or even unequal pupils is a head injury..in my experience this may result in an open wound with visible bleeding or it may result in a closed wound with internal bleeding that cannot be seen. Dilated pupils form a head injury may (but not always) be accompanied with dizziness and nausea. Just throwing this out there as another reason.
avatar
tinkier

Posts : 239
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by worriedmum on 04.07.16 15:40

Going back to Tony's question about the pink coloured neckline just visible, I don't think this could be a strap of the top worn on the 'last photo', I think it is too close to the neck. Not meaning to stir things up, but it's the sort of neckline I'd expect to see on the t shirt worn on the tennis photo...
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1857
Reputation : 451
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by MayMuse on 04.07.16 15:43

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:I still believe that the hair length on the make up photo is longer than the holiday shot.
The make up photos  shows longer "bangs" just below her eye, the other ones show hair length around her eye or above. 
I do not know how to upload photos for comparison.  
If you compare the football shirt photo and the make up photo to the last photo and the photo of Madeleine in the playground you can perhaps see what I am observing. 
I agree that the beads look very different in style.
Wasn't there a load of rootless hair found in the scenic?
Apparently "substantial" amounts were reported to be found in the boot of the car, yes.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-test-100-4529161#sgbsjZtRyPyG9sEM.97

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1814
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by MayMuse on 04.07.16 15:44

@worriedmum wrote:Going back to Tony's question about the pink coloured neckline just visible, I don't think this could be a strap of the top worn on the 'last photo', I think it is too close to the neck. Not meaning to stir things up, but it's the sort of neckline I'd expect to see on the t shirt worn on the tennis photo...
I agree with this too, strappy tops/dresses normally sit on the shoulders and not up by the neck.

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1814
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by bobbin on 04.07.16 15:54

@tinkier wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight


Another cause of dilated pupils, or even unequal pupils is a head injury..in my experience this may result in an open wound with visible bleeding or it may result in a closed wound with internal bleeding that cannot be seen. Dilated pupils form a head injury may (but not always) be accompanied with dizziness and nausea. Just throwing this out there as another reason.
very interesting comment. I hadn't thought of that.

bobbin

Posts : 2053
Reputation : 143
Join date : 2011-12-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by aquila on 04.07.16 15:55

@worriedmum wrote:Going back to Tony's question about the pink coloured neckline just visible, I don't think this could be a strap of the top worn on the 'last photo', I think it is too close to the neck. Not meaning to stir things up, but it's the sort of neckline I'd expect to see on the t shirt worn on the tennis photo...
From a weird selected set of released photographs by Madeleine's parents (GM was in charge so he told everyone) it's now degenerated into that pink strap may have been the same as another photo, was that hair bow the same, was that hair length the same, was that photo taken on the same day as the last photo, look at the floorboards in Rothley....it goes on and on.

The photograph of Madeleine wearing make-up isn't right. It's not right for the very reason there must have been a lot of other photographs of Madeleine to choose from in the selection process to publish photographs.

Going into 'dead eyes' and 'dilated pupils', all the possible google cut 'n' paste info is fair enough to people who want to do that. What's not answered is why this particular photograph was chosen in the first place and not whether it was taken on the same day as some other photograph.

I'm not going down that rabbit hole. There was a specific reason those photographs were chosen for release and I can only hope the PT and UK authorities who have accommodated those photographs can explain why.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8735
Reputation : 1721
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by sandancer on 04.07.16 16:01

As Madeleine is wearing a sun hat in the "last photo " it's impossible to know if she had anything else in her hair.
Did Kate not make a point of removing the bobble from her hair on the night ? I have long hair and often use a similar elastic bobble to keep my hair out of my way ,when taking it out there is always hair caught up init . Was this bobble ever found , where there any hairs in it that could be sent for testing ?

Bobbin mention belladonna so out of curiosity I had a quick search as I remembered it being used to enlarge the pupils.
Belladonna.MedlinePlus supplements National Library of Medicine https://www.nlm.nih.gov>natural brings up some interesting facts , beside use to dilate the pupils it also has uses as a sedative and in treatment of Parkinson's !
This maybe of no use but I found it interesting possibly in regard to this thread.

____________________
Be humble for you​ are made​ of earth . Be noble for you​ are made of stars .
avatar
sandancer

Posts : 525
Reputation : 777
Join date : 2016-02-18
Age : 64
Location : Tyneside

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by MayMuse on 04.07.16 16:04

There was a specific reason those photographs were chosen for release and I can only hope the PT and UK authorities who have accommodated those photographs can explain why.


@aquilla


Yes, the choice of photos ( Imo) are remarkably disturbing and agree that they were chosen for a specific "reason" ( although not sure why/what). They were used/released via the Jon Corner video for 2010 anniversary, surely the McCanns would have needed to approve of these, and/or given them to Mr Corner to include in his production?  If they did then the question of choice lies with the McCanns! 
Not so sure that the UK authorities will "explain" ANYTHING, as they haven't really done so far! 

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1814
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by MayMuse on 04.07.16 16:11

@sandancer wrote:As Madeleine is wearing a sun hat in the "last photo " it's impossible to know if she had anything else in her hair.
Did Kate not make a point of removing the bobble from her hair on the night ? I have long hair and often use a similar elastic bobble to keep my hair out of my way ,when taking it out there is always hair caught up init . Was this bobble ever found , where there any hairs in it that could be sent for testing ?

Bobbin mention belladonna so out of curiosity I had a quick search as I remembered it being used to enlarge the pupils.
Belladonna.MedlinePlus supplements National Library of Medicine https://www.nlm.nih.gov>natural brings up some interesting facts , beside use to dilate the pupils it also has uses as a sedative and in treatment of Parkinson's !
This maybe of no use but I found it interesting possibly in regard to this thread.
A bobble or elastic hair type band was found at the back of the bedroom in 5A, I remember reading about it. Will try and find the info.

EDIT... 1 - Page 287 (Marked: 1 & 2) An undated and unsigned hand-written note, very difficult to read but appearing to be written by a police officer from Aljezur, stating that on 4 (or 9) May around 06:00am (s)he found an 'elastica para o cabelo' (hair elastic?), abandoned/lost on the floor of (what could be) the back of the parents' bedroom.
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/SUNDRYS.htm

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1814
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Verdi on 04.07.16 22:05

@bobbin wrote:
@tinkier wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight


Another cause of dilated pupils, or even unequal pupils is a head injury..in my experience this may result in an open wound with visible bleeding or it may result in a closed wound with internal bleeding that cannot be seen. Dilated pupils form a head injury may (but not always) be accompanied with dizziness and nausea. Just throwing this out there as another reason.
very interesting comment. I hadn't thought of that.
Interesting in it's own right maybe but it doesn't have any bearing on the discussion subject matter.  The make-up photograph is curious, almost surreal in my view, however I can't believe for a moment that a photograph was taken of Madeleine following a head injury trauma, or any other injury for that matter.  That's taking conspiracy theory to a whole new level.

On the other hand, drugs are systematically used to pacify a victim to facilitate abuse - considering the questionable images of Madeleine circulated by the McCann family, I don't think the possibility can be ruled out.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7023
Reputation : 3617
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by MayMuse on 04.07.16 22:09

Oh my that eye is haunting, it's just a glare with nothing there!!!?
Totally differs greatly from the other happy smiley photos we have seen of Madeleine. 
Actually brings tears to my eyes. sad1

____________________
“Basically, I’m just an ordinary, straightforward guy who’s the victim of the biggest f***-up on this planet – if you’ll excuse the language.” bingo

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Posts : 1814
Reputation : 1272
Join date : 2016-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum