The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo? - Page 19 Mm11

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo? - Page 19 Regist10

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo? - Page 19 Empty Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Liz Eagles on 02.07.17 13:00

@Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm still stuck as to why this photograph was chosen for release and why all the extremely well paid advisors around the McCanns considered it in any way beneficial in the search.
Any more than the photograph issued to the PJ for the official 'search'..

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo? - Page 19 15of20
Or any other photograph plucked from the array, excepting the most obvious - Madeleine in the Ocean Club playground.
Quite so!
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo? - Page 19 Empty Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Liz Eagles on 02.07.17 13:10

@Verdi wrote:
aquila wrote:I'm still stuck as to why this photograph was chosen for release and why all the extremely well paid advisors around the McCanns considered it in any way beneficial in the search.
Any more than the photograph issued to the PJ for the official 'search'..

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo? - Page 19 15of20
Or any other photograph plucked from the array, excepting the most obvious - Madeleine in the Ocean Club playground.
I'm surprised there hasn't been an entire storm of threads across the internet to discuss Madeleine's nose being yellow on the above photograph and to link it with some sort of illness/IVF/maternal alcohol intake.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.07.17 13:22

aquila wrote:I'm surprised there hasn't been an entire storm of threads across the internet to discuss Madeleine's nose being yellow on the above photograph and to link it with some sort of illness/IVF/maternal alcohol intake
laugh Thank you - that's made my day!

I was going to plead with readers not to start yet another photoshop saga - the hand looks a bit fat and floppy and the head looks like an implant.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles on 02.07.17 13:49

All of the professional people surrounding Madeleine McCann have failed her - including the PJ.

The life of a little three year old is so lucrative for some and yet so cheap for the little three year old.

Madeleine McCann - the iconic face of child abduction and the gateway for the biggest selling genre 'unsolved crime' to exploit her life and her demise whilst enriching all of those around her not just in financial terms.

Madeleine the icon has lost her right to justice.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 02.07.17 14:24

@skyrocket wrote:@Verdi & @MaryC - I have to disagree on the 'ah bless' scenario. Narcissism exudes from both of them but I still can't accept any parent choosing this photo as one they would want to show the world to generate any sort of positive reaction. Why not use one of the bicycle shots of a happy, carefree child?

I have no idea why the photo is in there; but then I can say the same for the very short clip of Madeleine dressed as 'Alice'. Again, why include shots where Madeleine is obviously not feeling/looking happy? If you watch the video clip of this on Youtube (fannie312 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpuK8ql-IPE), all of it bothers me but particularly the part at 4.35/4.36 mins - personally I read a flash of fear. The more times I watch the anniversary film over, the very short 'Alice' clip used is a very strange inclusion - Madeleine looks particularly unhappy.

The sequence of shots in the anniversary film all follow an uncomfortable theme, from the slow panning/rotating of the skirting board shot to the lollipop shot.

Back to the 'make-up' photo and the a Mail article (thanks @sharoni) specifically states that:

'Last week her parents returned to Portugal to put pressure on the police to renew their investigation, which was dropped in July 2008, and released the photo and a new video in the hope of triggering new leads in the search for their daughter, who would now be six'.

So the film and the 'makeup' photo were released as separate entities at the same time. Not only that, the Mcs also gave the press details about the photo - when/what, etc. This photo was meant to be seen. Why, I don't know. What we do know is that almost certainly the photo was not taken at home, 3 weeks before the holiday.

So why release it at all if it showed something that needed to be lied about? Why release it if it showed your child made up in a manner which might be misconstrued by the wider public? Why release it at all if it inadvertently showed your child looking semi-comatosed (or even worse)? Messages? Games? Whatever the reason, it can't be a good one. And, whatever else he may eventually prove to be, it's always worth bearing in mind that Prof. Gerald McCann is a very clever individual.
It has been suggested, and I have no idea if this could be true, that the make up image was posted as a warning to all those who are ' in the know' about what happened to Madeleine. A reminder to keep quiet. A very sinister thought.
Cmaryholmes

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE on 02.07.17 21:49

I read somewhere that the Gorrod's stayed in that area.
Anyone with more info on this?

NickE

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 02.07.17 23:24

@Cmaryholmes wrote:It has been suggested, and I have no idea if this could be true, that the make up image was posted as a warning to all those who are ' in the know' about what happened to Madeleine. A reminder to keep quiet. A very sinister thought.
It's not customary for offenders to communicate so openly.  Child abuse (if indeed that's what is being referred to here) is a very serious criminal offence, offenders would not risk being discovered by such blasé affront.

Criminals generally communicate by encrypted messaging, for example the suspicion cast over Robert Murat, emphasized during his arguido interviews..

WITNESS STATEMENT OF ARGUIDO: ROBERT MURAT

Processo, Volume V, pages 1170-1178

WITNESS STATEMENT OF ARGUIDO: ROBERT MURAT

Asked if he would use strong encryption in the Internet browser, [he said] he does not use encrypted communications on the Internet and in his computer system. That he does not use nor has encrypted data in his systems, nor used enciphering to mask, hide or to prevent access to data contained in his systems. Asked if he uses encryption or enciphering in e-mail communications, he declared: that he did not know what it is or how to use encryption.

Asked about how he could justify the presence of several encrypted or enciphered files, of credentials to access programs, in his systems, seeing he is an experienced user with more than ten years in the use of personal computers and no-one else had access to his network without authorization, he said: "I would not know how to justify that."

Asked how he explains the contradiction of maintaining a contradiction between the maintenance of his network unprotected or "open" and his experience that must be telling him to act to the contrary in respect of the security of his network, he said "not to have thought of that."
----------

If a warning was to be transmitted, it would not be by way of a communication that could so easily be traced.  In fairness to the police, they know what they are dealing with - unless of course there is a infiltrator with a hidden agenda, like Jim Gamble for example.  He would know how these criminals communicate and it's not by way of holiday photographs !!!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 03.07.17 11:44

Jon Corner is a family friend of the McCann's, and in my opinion, whatever content is in the 2010 video, including the 3 photographs (make-up, floorboards, ice lolly) he must have had their consent, that must also include the haunting song choice of Dido's "Here with me".

At 1.57 into this short video, a framed copy of the floorboards photo can be seen on the desk where Kate McCann sits, it is also turned to an angle so the viewer can see it clearly. From where Kate McCann sits at the desk, she wouldn't see it, as it's back is turned towards her, which defeats the object of it being there. Who has a picture of a loved one on their desk, facing away from their line of view?

This photo, where Madeleine is lay on her back, appears twice in the video. It's in the video as a full screen still, and it is also in a frame on the desk.
Most people who go to the trouble of buying a frame for a photo, tend to like the photo, they have some reason to display it. It's not only a photo print, it's an ornament, a piece of home decor, it has an importance, it's not stuck on a wall as a poster with the others in the video sequence, it has it's own place.

I think the video was put out to reinforce the image that the McCann's were looking for Madeleine, traipsing the streets, and forever searching in dramatic slow motion. They're at home answering phone calls, and on the internet searching for how to discredit EVRD dogs new information.
It's a rattling money bucket job, in my opinion,  an aid to bring in donations.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 03.07.17 13:18

In fact, if you freeze at 1:25 in the short video, the same photo frame with the squiggly border is on the right hand side, straight in front of, and facing, the phone !!

So yes, it was positioned for maximum effect.
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 03.07.17 15:57

@polyenne wrote:In fact, if you freeze at 1:25 in the short video, the same photo frame with the squiggly border is on the right hand side, straight in front of, and facing, the phone !!

So yes, it was positioned for maximum effect.

In frame at 1.57 there is still a photo frame in front of and near the phone, which is probably the one you've mentioned seen at the right edge of frame at 1.25. The one at 1.25 has some blue in it, which doesn't appear in the floorboards pic.
There's a 3rd similar frame stood in a portrait position too. Looks like a job lot.
JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 03.07.17 17:56

Ah yes JRP, your young peelers are so much better than mine !!
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxbex on 03.08.17 17:36

On the Video why are the time and dates blurred. My apologies if this has been addressed before. Bit of a newbie and finding my way round.
Maxbex
Maxbex

Back to top Go down

Post by paulhelstessbust on 03.08.17 18:54

the photo of her lying down is the house entrance by there front door .We see madeliene  skipping around  look at the walls they are yellow the skirting board as in the photo is white  exactly the same skirting as we see whilst she's lying down .The  make up photo definitely abroad  the orange wall sunomomus with portugal  the bead in the hair looks to be  exactly as in the last photo  same side  same pink bead .Across the way from the ocean club you'll see a complex  of orange  apartments  Estrela  da luz  you  never know
paulhelstessbust
paulhelstessbust

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 03.08.17 19:32

And, bizarre coincidence, Estrela da Luz had/has tennis courts that were probably used, by MW in 2007, as overflow courts when it got busier later in the season (or whilst it was unusually full during that "off-season" week).
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 03.08.17 23:35

The date for the macs holiday with friends  was reallyl almost Pre season .There were few kids in the nursery areas ,so maybe few people in the complex also at first.I would say the cold nights would see few people around . just thinking about this .joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 03.08.17 23:46

Is orange the new ochre?  Let theory abound unbridled.

Please be mindful of the integrity and true purpose of the forum. This is no place for unfounded speculative theorizing.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoebe on 04.08.17 10:16

@paulhelstessbust wrote:the photo of her lying down is the house entrance by there front door .We see madeliene  skipping around  look at the walls they are yellow the skirting board as in the photo is white  exactly the same skirting as we see whilst she's lying down .The  make up photo definitely abroad  the orange wall sunomomus with portugal  the bead in the hair looks to be  exactly as in the last photo  same side  same pink bead .Across the way from the ocean club you'll see a complex  of orange  apartments  Estrela  da luz  you  never know
Sorry, but I don't see the same. In the last photo,(by the pool) as far as I can see, Madeleine is not wearing pink hair-slide, bow or bead. A portion of her hair has been plaited and tied off with a white elastic band. If you enlarge and zoom you can see that the elastic does its typical "bulge" where the inner encompassing circlet is looser than the outer one. Apart from the fact that her hair looks to be about the same length there isn't really a way to date this photo. Her hair is also long in the soccer-shirt and Donegal photos and they were taken before the Luz holiday. The wall colouring is suggestive of the Med, as is the colour of the blue furniture, but I don't think one could say  definitively where this was taken.
Phoebe

Back to top Go down

Post by roz on 04.08.17 10:45

Re the make-up photo: I feel the same Phoebe – ….“but I don’t think one could say definitively where this was taken”.
There is a photo of a younger Madeleine with Grand-dad Johnny Mc Cann sitting on a wooden bench, - taken 2004?
http://gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/M.htm

(I am not sure if this link will work, but maybe someone else will know how to bring up the picture I mean)
There is another person on the park bench holding on to what looks like gold neck-beads, which Madeleine is also holding onto.
This other person could be Granny Eileen Mc Cann. 

Now that is one lady I would have suspected of owning gold beads, and blue eye-shadow.

Had Madeleine been upset about something, and Granny (or another adult there) tried to appease her with make-up and jewellery?

Is it possible that the ‘make-up’ photo of Madeleine was taken sometime prior to the holiday in Praia da Luz, while visiting with Gerry’s parents?

I believe that ‘stucco’ walls are quite common in Scotland.
roz

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 04.08.17 13:23

@ Roz

Here is the photo you wanted posting from your link above

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo? - Page 19 Screen12

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by roz on 04.08.17 13:28

Thank you Keitei.  That is the photograph I had in mind. They look like gold beads to me. 
How many women connected to the Mc Canns would have possessed those type of old fashioned beads?
roz

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 04.08.17 13:53

They could be beads or even a fancy handbag strap.  Unable to see anything clearly when I zoom in.

Moderator/Investigator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 04.08.17 16:03

@Keitei wrote:They could be beads or even a fancy handbag strap.  Unable to see anything clearly when I zoom in.
Whatever, it's definitely not the same frippery as Madeleine was wearing for the 'make-up' photograph.

The beads in the photograph I think most likely would be children's play beads or a child's bead neckless.  I believe children's make-up kits are also on sale these days.

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo? - Page 19 Imagehandler

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Royston on 05.08.17 11:07

@NickE wrote:
I read somewhere that the Gorrod's stayed in that area.
Anyone with more info on this?
I'm not sure if anyone has responded to your request?

If you look up Ben Salmon on Twitter (Ben Salmon @ Tealtraum) there is a lot of information. Go to the post on Jul 17 and then to the linked "Just another resort"

The Gorrod's were in C5C which would appear to be the cottage where the picture was taken. You can get a front view on Google Street View and it is the only one with these wall lights (if that is what they are). 
There is a large L-shaped balcony which would allow for Madeleine to be a distance forward from the lamp as it looks like she is in the picture.

This information looks pretty solid to me. People have to be asking why it is being played-down? You would think the police would be all over it.
Rob Royston

Back to top Go down

Post by polyenne on 05.08.17 11:24

Does anyone know when the Gorrods arrived and for how long ? And do they have children of their own.....gender, age ??
polyenne

Back to top Go down

Post by roz on 05.08.17 12:08

As far as I understand it from the Ocean Club Guest list – the Gorrods were booked to stay from (Monday) 30.4.07 to (Sunday) 6.5.07.
They had their son with them - approx. 2 years old at the time.

The Gorrods also ran up a Tapas tab (saldo) of 10.50 on the Monday, possibly when they met up with Jane.
Their Tapas tab stayed the same until they left early Sunday morning.
roz

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum