The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by Nina on 04.07.16 22:23

@MayMuse wrote:Oh my that eye is haunting, it's just a glare with nothing there!!!?
Totally differs greatly from the other happy smiley photos we have seen of Madeleine. 
Actually brings tears to my eyes. sad1
Yes indeed MayMuse. When you consider the photographs they could have shown of her against the ones that were chosen I shake my head in disbelief and despair.

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mystery of the Make-Up Photo - was it taken on the same day as the Last Photo?

Post by NickE on 04.07.16 22:24

@Tony Bennett wrote:Could these two photographs of Madeleine have been taken on the SAME DAY?

Yes they could, and as I said before, the make-up photo could be the last photo.
The make up-photo was probably taken on a balcony or a veranda in Portugal but where and why?
This is my thoughts:
*The photo was not taken at OC.

*Balconies and verandas are usually built to facing south but we do not see any sunlight on the photo, Sunday 29 April was a warm sunny day and the sky was clear from the morning to the evening EXCEPT around 7:00PM when it was partly cloudy.

*They did a "lolita photo" on Madeleine on Sunday evening and what a coincidence that CEOP upload a "Missing Madeleine page" on Monday?

And/or could there be a possibilty that IF her disappearance was pre-planned and they did a "Lolita photo" for later release to the public and show "how attractive she was to the bastards and the Paedophile ring who took her" to keep the abducted-by paedos story alive?
The photo was a part in the wider agenda?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.07.16 22:28

@MayMuse wrote:I still believe that the hair length on the make up photo is longer than the holiday shot.
The make up photos  shows longer "bangs" just below her eye, the other ones show hair length around her eye or above. 
I would just like to know if others here agree with MayMuse's observations about Madeleine's hair length on the two photos.

For me that is quite a significant issue as I see strong similarities in the length and style of Madeleine's hair on the two photos

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 04.07.16 23:57

Another point perhaps worth mentioning is that there seems to be a cut out on her ear as if part of it is missing? 
Plus a narrow dark curved line on her neck just above the gold beads? 
Can anyone else see this? 

The hair bangs on the side of her head come below her eye,if her head was straight this would naturally move down so would be longer; there is another section which hangs down to her ear, the style is a little similar to layers. In the pool photo the hair is more of a continuous length like a long bob, apart from the bangs, which are a shorter length. 

All of the released photos are concerning, I wonder why they never produced a video of Madeleine other than the first one which Jon Corner had footage of which was released to the media, and the home videos by her parents? Not forgetting the airport video. Not one video of Madeleine playing/swimming etc in PDL unless I have missed it?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.07.16 0:07

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:I still believe that the hair length on the make up photo is longer than the holiday shot.
The make up photos  shows longer "bangs" just below her eye, the other ones show hair length around her eye or above. 
I would just like to know if others here agree with MayMuse's observations about Madeleine's hair length on the two photos.

For me that is quite a significant issue as I see strong similarities in the length and style of Madeleine's hair on the two photos
No I don't agree, the length of hair appears the same to me in both photographs.  The make-up image, Madeleine's head is tilted backwards so will create an illusion of being slightly longer.  Even the natural hair colouring is consistent in both images, quite out of character compared to other images of Madeleine.

It's splitting hairs - excuse the pun.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 05.07.16 0:42

Just an idea, and I don't know if this has maybe been checked already; if we are suspicious that the eye-shadow has been applied by Photoshop, can the pupils also have been enlarged by someone trying to add the "fleck" and failing miserably?
Roxyroo

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.07.16 0:57

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

No I don't agree, the length of hair appears the same to me in both photographs.  The make-up image, Madeleine's head is tilted backwards so will create an illusion of being slightly longer.  Even the natural hair colouring is consistent in both images, quite out of character compared to other images of Madeleine.

I'll excuse the pun  yes
It's bothersome as the photo cuts short of her hair so the length cannot be seen completely. 
Just my observations and being a hair freak notice these things, and it seems longer and of a different style in my opinion, but no matter as getting to the truth for Madeleine is what is important, if ever.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.07.16 0:59

@NickE wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:Could these two photographs of Madeleine have been taken on the SAME DAY?

Yes they could, and as I said before, the make-up photo could be the last photo.
The make up-photo was probably taken on a balcony or a veranda in Portugal but where and why?
This is my thoughts:
*The photo was not taken at OC.

*Balconies and verandas are usually built to facing south but we do not see any sunlight on the photo, Sunday 29 April was a warm sunny day and the sky was clear from the morning to the evening EXCEPT around 7:00PM when it was partly cloudy.

*They did a "lolita photo" on Madeleine on Sunday evening and what a coincidence that CEOP upload a "Missing Madeleine page" on Monday?

And/or could there be a possibilty that IF her disappearance was pre-planned and they did a "Lolita photo" for later release to the public and show "how attractive she was to the bastards and the Paedophile ring who took her" to keep the abducted-by paedos story alive?
The photo was a part in the wider agenda?
I think you're right, in my opinion practically everything the McCanns have said or done is part of the wider agenda - primarily to reinforce the abduction by paedophile hypothesis.  Having said that, it's rather reckless to portray Madeleine as a desirable target for paedophiles whilst at the same time propagating the notion that she was most likely abducted by a paedophile gang.  Frankly I can't see the need to go to such lengths to suggest that she was a  model victim.

If, on the other hand, Madeleine had been systematically abused and  there was physical evidence of abuse (there is no evidence to suggest blah blah blah...), then I can quite understand the need to robustly emphasize the paedophile link.  No matter how diligent the perpetrator, there can be no guarantees, doesn't need to be a body but just a link to regenerate the Portuguese investigation - there is no such thing as the perfect crime!

Not that I believe the case will ever be solved but this prolonged emphasis (the wider agenda as you suggest) could be a safety net for the McCanns.  Dr. Amaral is still at large with a very wide support network at home and abroad - this case is by no means totally controlled by the UK establishment, the McCanns must know that, no doubt why it's so important to silence Dr. Amaral.  Quite possibly inter-governmental UK/Portuguese influence will continue to dictate the outcome but could that position be compromised by Brexit?  After all, it's not only manipulative politicians to consider - a lot of innocent citizens have been hit hard by the case of Madeleine McCanns disappearance, when hurt people generally don't forget.

Sorry, I digress.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.07.16 1:18

Why would her disappearance be pre-planned? 
What reasoning would there be for this or what "situation" would it be necessary ? 
I don't believe she was taken by paedophiles, not saying that those "type" are not involved but do not believe a "gang" took her, with or without considering the dogs intelligence. 
So, where does that lead to?

Even if the "Lolita" photo was taken deliberately (Pre-planning) to point to reference of paedophilia; what kind of parent puts their child in that position and for what kind of "wider agenda"?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.07.16 1:30

@Roxyroo wrote:Just an idea, and I don't know if this has maybe been checked already; if we are suspicious that the eye-shadow has been applied by Photoshop, can the pupils also have been enlarged by someone trying to add the "fleck" and failing miserably?
I make no reference to the 'make-up' photograph Roxyroo for the simple reason, I can't even clearly see the pupils.  I have however thought much the same about some of the other photographs of Madeleine made public by the McCann family.  This one for a start..

LQOK!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 05.07.16 5:33

@Verdi wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@tinkier wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight

Another cause of dilated pupils, or even unequal pupils is a head injury..in my experience this may result in an open wound with visible bleeding or it may result in a closed wound with internal bleeding that cannot be seen. Dilated pupils form a head injury may (but not always) be accompanied with dizziness and nausea. Just throwing this out there as another reason.
very interesting comment. I hadn't thought of that.
Interesting in it's own right maybe but it doesn't have any bearing on the discussion subject matter.  The make-up photograph is curious, almost surreal in my view, however I can't believe for a moment that a photograph was taken of Madeleine following a head injury trauma, or any other injury for that matter.  That's taking conspiracy theory to a whole new level.

On the other hand, drugs are systematically used to pacify a victim to facilitate abuse - considering the questionable images of Madeleine circulated by the McCann family, I don't think the possibility can be ruled out.
Why would a child falling on a tiled floor and banging her head causing a head injury be considered by you as being a conspiracy theory? Children fall all the time....its happened before, my own children have fallen and banged their head on holiday, not resulting in a brain injury but have been left with a large egg shape at the back of their head.  it can and does happen....http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/toddler-died-sleep-after-slipping-6982555#ICID=sharebar_twitter .....this was in Portugal!

[size=60]Toddler died in her sleep after slipping on marble floor and hitting her head while on holiday[/size]

• 19:08, 9 DEC 2015

• UPDATED 20:01, 9 DEC 2015

• BY MIRROR.CO.UK

Chloe Godding, two, had got straight back up after the fall and went to bed, but her mum Lucy later found her lying face down and unconscious on a blood-soaked pillow

tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennison on 05.07.16 7:33

@Verdi wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

But we can't actually see the true length of Madeleine's hair in the make up photo because the photo ends before her shoulders.

And in this photo she has longer hair than the pool photo and she also looks slightly older. 

Tennison

Back to top Go down

Post by Tennison on 05.07.16 7:36

@Roxyroo wrote:Just an idea, and I don't know if this has maybe been checked already; if we are suspicious that the eye-shadow has been applied by Photoshop, can the pupils also have been enlarged by someone trying to add the "fleck" and failing miserably?

There's also this very odd thick black line which does suggest to me that her eyes have been tampered with.
Tennison

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 05.07.16 8:05

@Verdi wrote:

Not that I believe the case will ever be solved but this prolonged emphasis (the wider agenda as you suggest) could be a safety net for the McCanns.  Dr. Amaral is still at large with a very wide support network at home and abroad - this case is by no means totally controlled by the UK establishment, the McCanns must know that, no doubt why it's so important to silence Dr. Amaral.  Quite possibly inter-governmental UK/Portuguese influence will continue to dictate the outcome but could that position be compromised by Brexit? 

I wonder that too.
hogwash

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 05.07.16 10:44

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.07.16 10:56

This man, Nina?

From wiki:
Journalism professor Roy Greenslade called the Daily Express coverage a "sustained campaign of vitriol against a grief-stricken family.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.07.16 11:01

@hogwash wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

Not that I believe the case will ever be solved but this prolonged emphasis (the wider agenda as you suggest) could be a safety net for the McCanns.  Dr. Amaral is still at large with a very wide support network at home and abroad - this case is by no means totally controlled by the UK establishment, the McCanns must know that, no doubt why it's so important to silence Dr. Amaral.  Quite possibly inter-governmental UK/Portuguese influence will continue to dictate the outcome but could that position be compromised by Brexit? 

I wonder that too.
Possibly, I've watched the paedophile industrial complex infowars video put up yesterday, makes an informative watch.

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 05.07.16 11:19

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

This man, Nina?

From wiki:
Journalism professor Roy Greenslade called the Daily Express coverage a "sustained campaign of vitriol against a grief-stricken family.
Thank you Get'em. I was searching through all the tapas members for any signs of the  distinctive blue colour at the edge of the makeup photo and that  was the only photograph with this shade of blue.   I am torn between a blue plastic chair or fabric.Anyway, no  matter and thank you.
Just to add I  am not accusing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 05.07.16 11:26

@MayMuse wrote:Why would her disappearance be pre-planned? 
What reasoning would there be for this or what "situation" would it be necessary ? 
I don't believe she was taken by paedophiles, not saying that those "type" are not involved but do not believe a "gang" took her, with or without considering the dogs intelligence. 
So, where does that lead to?

Even if the "Lolita" photo was taken deliberately (Pre-planning) to point to reference of paedophilia; what kind of parent puts their child in that position and for what kind of "wider agenda"?
Micro chipping agenda
Roxyroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.07.16 11:39

@Nina wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

This man, Nina?

From wiki:
Thank you Get'em. I was searching through all the tapas members for any signs of the  distinctive blue colour at the edge of the makeup photo and that  was the only photograph with this shade of blue.   I am torn between a blue plastic chair or fabric.Anyway, no  matter and thank you.

Gerry's got a lot of blue shirts.

Although I tend to think the blue in the make up photo is a plastic chair.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP on 05.07.16 11:53

Madeleine's hair looks a similar length and style to me in the "Last Photo" and the Make-Up photo. Although you can't see exactly where her hair ends in the make up shot, the curve of her hair seems similar to the poolside shot, which gives me the impression they are of a similar length.

I believe the Make-Up photo was taken outdoors, there is no indication of a flash being used, no flash "ping" reflection in her eyes. It doesn't look like it was taken in harsh sunlight, so my thoughts are it was taken during a period of soft sunlight, a cloudy period or a generally overcast day. The reasons being there are no harsh shadows, and the lighting looks very flat.

I also believe that Madeleine's face has been altered by a blur being added afterwards, or a skin toned paint spray effect in Photoshop, this has flattened her features somewhat. The blue eye shadow in my view is also a digital addition. The eye lashes don't look natural, they don't taper to a natural end. Most 4 year old's tend to have fine eye lashes, not short stubby lashes as we see here, but here they also blend with the blue "eye shadow". It's as if whoever added the blue eye shadow didn't have the skill to go around each individual lash, or simply couldn't be bothered.

I think it is possible that this image is from the holiday, Madeleine's hair length, the age Madeleine looks to be, and the stucco render on the wall, make me think this photo was taken on the holiday.

If the make-up was applied in Photoshop afterwards, then this means there is an original photo somewhere, one without all this make-up gunk.

JRP

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 05.07.16 12:48

@Get'em - I'd say the T-shirt (or very similar) that GM is wearing in your photo above is a pretty good candidate for the blue item in the 'eye shadow' photo. Same colour shade and if you look at the shoulders you can see a similar pattern of shoulder 'band'/ seam/folds. I've looked at hundreds of photos of blue plastic chairs and there seem to be 2 basic designs - smooth, solid backs or smooth, fretted backs. I can't find any which give a similar solid, but folded, appearance.

If we look at Ella on David Payne's knee, Ella's and DP's relative heights give an indication of where an adult male's shoulder would come in relation to an almost 4 year old sitting on the adult's knee.

I also think that the eye shadow photo was taken outdoors, in Portugal. I think that the group knew/know more people in the Luz area than any of them have admitted to. There may well have been others staying in other apartments that week or it may be a privately owned property. There are a lot of peach coloured apartments along Cemetery Road, which seemed a sensitive area for Matt Oldfield in his rogatory. 

MBM's pupils are clearly dilated (photoshopped?) - even in an overcast situation outdoors this should not be so in a healthy 3/4 year old, on no medication. If you enlarge the photo there are also odd vertical black lines at each side of the iris, in both eyes. This line on the inner of the left iris seems to extend over the edge of the eyelid. 

The highlights on MBM's hair and shadow on her face seem to suggest that the light source is above left (or right if the photo has been reversed) but then why isn't the metal object on the wall casting a shadow on the wall to the right? 

There is no way that any parent wouldn't appreciate that this photo would be taken as odd by the general public; there is no way that any parent would feel that this was a flattering photo of their much loved, missing child; there is no way that any normal parent would release this photo unless there were some skewed motivation - such as taunting the likes of us on here (as in the 'Madeleine was Here - Part 1' body swap with an MBM look-alike), which in itself is odd behaviour under the circumstances, or, alternatively, as mentioned before, as a way of sending a message out to targeted individuals.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if we are being messed with because what this photo isn't is a picture of a young girl, indoors in the UK, enjoying herself having just raided her mother's makeup.
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.07.16 13:09

@tinkier wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@bobbin wrote:
@tinkier wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@ bobbin    Your points noted. I haven't actually said that Madeleine's pupils are dilated on the Make-Up Photo - I was just asking if other people think they are (compared with her pupils on other photographs, and if yes, what might be the cause of that. We know at least that the Make-Up Photo wasn't taken in direct sunlight

Another cause of dilated pupils, or even unequal pupils is a head injury..in my experience this may result in an open wound with visible bleeding or it may result in a closed wound with internal bleeding that cannot be seen. Dilated pupils form a head injury may (but not always) be accompanied with dizziness and nausea. Just throwing this out there as another reason.
very interesting comment. I hadn't thought of that.
Interesting in it's own right maybe but it doesn't have any bearing on the discussion subject matter.  The make-up photograph is curious, almost surreal in my view, however I can't believe for a moment that a photograph was taken of Madeleine following a head injury trauma, or any other injury for that matter.  That's taking conspiracy theory to a whole new level.

On the other hand, drugs are systematically used to pacify a victim to facilitate abuse - considering the questionable images of Madeleine circulated by the McCann family, I don't think the possibility can be ruled out.
Why would a child falling on a tiled floor and banging her head causing a head injury be considered by you as being a conspiracy theory? Children fall all the time....its happened before, my own children have fallen and banged their head on holiday, not resulting in a brain injury but have been left with a large egg shape at the back of their head.  it can and does happen....http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/toddler-died-sleep-after-slipping-6982555#ICID=sharebar_twitter .....this was in Portugal!

[size=60]Toddler died in her sleep after slipping on marble floor and hitting her head while on holiday[/size]

• 19:08, 9 DEC 2015

• UPDATED 20:01, 9 DEC 2015

• BY MIRROR.CO.UK

Chloe Godding, two, had got straight back up after the fall and went to bed, but her mum Lucy later found her lying face down and unconscious on a blood-soaked pillow

You ask tinkier - "Why would a child falling on a tiled floor and banging her head causing a head injury be considered by you as being a conspiracy theory?"

I didn't make any such suggestion - my comment was as follows..

"I can't believe for a moment that a photograph was taken of Madeleine following a head injury trauma, or any other injury for that matter.  That's taking conspiracy theory to a whole new level."

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 05.07.16 13:23

@Tennison wrote:

There's also this very odd thick black line which does suggest to me that her eyes have been tampered with.
The black line which is the darkened area outlining her iris seems to have extended onto her eyelid by her lashes, more noticeable on the enlarged photo. We all have this darkening, but it does appear wider or a thicker outline. There also is no crease-line  on her left eyelid, which is very odd; I wonder if the photo has either lost "resolution" due to being "tampered" with and reproduced over time or as some think maybe "photoshopped"? Madeleine's skin colour on the whole is rather "patchy" and non uniform for a little girl too! I do not recall seeing this ever released in print format ( ie. from the original) was it only taken as a snapshot from the video?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.07.16 13:26

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Nina wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:

This man, Nina?

From wiki:

Gerry's got a lot of blue shirts.

Although I tend to think the blue in the make up photo is a plastic chair.
Ger looks like he's dropping awf!

I can't pin-point a specific era but some years ago there was a trend, throughout touristy destinations in Europe and beyond, for paintwork and furnishings to be a rather intense shade of blue.  Thankfully that phase has gradually been favoured by a more subtle decor.

Whether that trend extended to clothing I know not but do you recall some while ago the discussion revolving around the furnishings in apartment 5a..

Not suggesting for a second that the 'make-up' photograph was taken inside apartment 5a but the colour blue does seems to feature prominently in this saga.  Even Dave the Rave has been spotted wearing a vivid blue chemise..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum