The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

What did Eddie and Keela react to, and why?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What did Eddie and Keela react to, and why?

Post by worriedmum on 27.06.16 21:14

This picture was taken on Sunday 6th May 2007.

On 2nd August 2007 Eddie and Keela, cadaver and blood dogs , examined various belongings of the McCanns,

[color:2c09=000000]Eddie indicates the discovery of cadaver odour on 'Cuddle Cat'

''PJ Summary Report:

- cadaver odour dog:
* on the soft toy, possibly belonging to MADELEINE (cadaver odour was detected when the soft toy was inside the residence – at the date occupied by the family)

- cadaver odour dog:
* on two pieces of clothing belonging to KATE HEALY

(Note: Gonçalo Amaral in 'The Truth of the Lie' states that Eddie marked a strong cadaver odour on Kate's clothes: slacks in black/white check and a sleeveless white blouse)[color:2c09=000000]''

(with thanks to Mccannfiles)

Firstly, is the sleeveless white blouse the one shown in the photograph above?

And if it isn't, can some-one explain to me why the dogs did not react to transferred cadaver odour as I believe the ' reaction' was accounted for by Kate saying she attended to deaths as a GP while wearing her holiday trousers.

Or does the picture  above show everything Eddie reacted to? Which I find interesting.
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What did Eddie and Keela react to, and why?

Post by DENNISSALLY on 27.06.16 23:48

Firstly for some reason the picture above is not showing for me but I believe it was KM's mother who said her daughter was in contact with 6 corpses the week before the holiday in Portugal. (To me 6 corpses seems an awful lot of dead people for a local GP and secondly there has never been any evidence put forward to prove this as far as I am aware)
Eddie gave an alert to KM's trousers and white blouse that she most definitely washed before her trip even tho cadaver odour would be hard to get rid of even by washing and it's also highly unlikely Kate was hugging the so called 6 corpses she was supposedly in contact with before she left. Cuddle Cat Madeleine's soft toy also was alerted to by Eddie and Kate said the reason cadaver was on the soft toy was because she's took the soft toy to work??????? Really are we truly going to believe a GP took her daughter Cuddle Cat to work and for what purpose did she do that, Perhaps to bring comfort to the 6 dead people she wrote a death certificate for?
Remember Cuddle Cat was found on Madeleine's bed however, there was no cadaver odour alerted on her bed. Cadaver odour was alerted to by Eddie also on a blue Tshirt belonging to either Madeleine or Sean and I have not seen anywhere has it been clarified to whom the Tshirt belonged to.
The McCanns never denied the dog alerts to the clothes, they tried to fob off the dog alerts in the car to soiled nappies and blood from food stuff but these dogs do not alert to cadaver from animals nor blood from fish or cows and they certainly do not alert to soiled nappies (who puts soiled nappies in the boot of their hired car anyway do they not have bins in rental housing in Portugal)
I believe KM was wearing those clothes the day Madeleine died either by accident or foul play and she held her daughter long enough for the cadaver odour to pass onto her clothes. Why was no cadaver alerted to on GM's clothes? Perhaps the missing blue bag is a clue to that.
Hope this is a help to you.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 28.06.16 0:12

The picture has come up now ( That's living in rural Ireland for you and the coverage is atrocious ) No the grey Tshirt Kate is wearing on the photo above is not what the dogs alerted to. If my memory serves me correctly it was a white sleeveless blouse with some sort of frill in centre. The pictures can all be found in the PJ files.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 28.06.16 0:23

@DENNISSALLY wrote:The picture has come up now ( That's living in rural Ireland for you and the coverage is atrocious ) No the grey Tshirt Kate is wearing on the photo above is not what the dogs alerted to. If my memory serves me  correctly it was a white sleeveless blouse with some sort of frill  in centre.  The pictures can all be found in the PJ files.
Thank you, I will look.

And that is a really interesting point about the dog alerting to Cuddle cat but not the bed.
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.06.16 0:51

@DENNISSALLY wrote:Firstly for some reason the picture above is not showing for me but  I believe it was KM's mother who said her daughter was in contact with 6 corpses the week before the holiday in Portugal.  (To me 6 corpses seems an awful lot of dead people for a local GP and secondly there has never been any evidence put forward to prove this as far as I am aware)
Eddie gave an alert to KM's trousers and white blouse that she most definitely washed before her trip even tho cadaver odour would be hard to get rid of even by washing and it's also highly unlikely Kate was hugging the so called 6 corpses she was supposedly in contact with before she left.  Cuddle Cat Madeleine's soft toy also was alerted to by Eddie and Kate said the reason cadaver was on the soft toy was because she's took the soft toy to work???????  Really are we truly going to believe a GP took her daughter Cuddle Cat to work and for what purpose did she do that, Perhaps to bring comfort to the 6 dead people she wrote a death certificate for?
Remember Cuddle Cat was found on Madeleine's bed however, there was no cadaver odour alerted on her bed.  Cadaver odour was alerted to by Eddie also on a blue Tshirt belonging to either Madeleine or Sean and I have not seen anywhere has it been clarified to whom the Tshirt belonged to.  
The McCanns never denied the dog alerts to the clothes, they tried to fob off the dog alerts in the car to soiled nappies and blood from food stuff but these dogs do not alert to cadaver from animals nor blood from fish or cows and they certainly do not alert to soiled nappies  (who puts soiled nappies in the boot of their hired car anyway do they not have bins in rental housing in Portugal)
I believe KM was wearing those clothes the day Madeleine died either by accident or foul play and she held her daughter long enough for the cadaver odour to pass onto her clothes. Why was no cadaver alerted to on GM's clothes?  Perhaps the missing blue bag is a clue to that.
Hope this is a help to you.
The t-shirt was red (not blue) with a train or plane on the front and there are photos in the public domain of Sean wearing this after Madeleine's disappearance.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DENNISSALLY on 28.06.16 12:40

Thank you my mistake over colour.

DENNISSALLY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 28.06.16 14:03

But no photos of Kate wearing the white top with the checked trousers?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum