The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Lorraine Kelly Kirsty Young et al

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lorraine Kelly Kirsty Young et al

Post by HelenMeg on 22.06.16 15:19

These so-called journalists / presenters should be pulled off the screen .  Both have shown bias towards and have literally fawned over the Mc Cann family on TV - viewed by millions.
They have fawned over people whose daughter went missing and is the subject of a live investigation.

They have presented the Mc Canns as poor saintly people when in fact they have never been cleared as being responsible for the disappearance of their daughter.

Surely it would have been appropriate, until the case is finally closed, that noone fawns over the Mc Canns on TV.

Any journalist or reported of integrity would surely not allow themselves to be placed in that situation no matter who 'ordered' it.
I hope both apologise in due course.

In fact, at some point in te future, when the truth finally emerges, I hope that all of the TAPAS 7  - Matthew Oldfield and Rachael, Jane Tanner and Fiona Payne. David and Fiona's mother - all apologise.

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lorraine Kelly Kirsty Young et al

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.06.16 15:27

@HelenMeg wrote:These so-called journalists / presenters should be pulled off the screen .  Both have shown bias towards and have literally fawned over the Mc Cann family on TV - viewed by millions.
They have fawned over people whose daughter went missing and is the subject of a live investigation.

They have presented the Mc Canns as poor saintly people when in fact they have never been cleared as being responsible for the disappearance of their daughter.

Surely it would have been appropriate, until the case is finally closed, that noone fawns over the Mc Canns on TV.

Any journalist or reported of integrity would surely not allow themselves to be placed in that situation no matter who 'ordered' it.
I hope both apologise in due course.

In fact, at some point in te future, when the truth finally emerges, I hope that all of the TAPAS 7  - Matthew Oldfield and Rachael, Jane Tanner and Russell O'Brien, Fiona Payne, David and Fiona's mother - all apologise.

AND Ms M Nightingale!

AND RM&J 'Drunkagain'

AND J Gamble and HIS 'mini-me,' M Brunt.

AND.......I'm sorry, the 'list' is almost 'endless'

But, BUT, 'we' know all THEIR 'names'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 22.06.16 15:38

Totally agree about the fawning.  

The best British interviews I have seen with the McCanns were Amanda Walker, (Gerry's 'famous smirk')
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzKS6HnTKOM

Jane Hill ('didn't physically search')https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YWCVSjIJk8

Jeremy Paxman (Gerry squirms)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIvFkXkVn1I

But for me the very best interviewer was the fearless Sian Williams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F2TfUAfRnU

Sandra Felguiras is , of course , a star.
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.06.16 15:44

Sandra Felguiras is , of course , a star.
------------------------

As is Darshna Soni (Channel 4 News)

Who can forget her interview with the McCan'ts SQUIRMING about their PRIVATE 'Madeleine's Fund'?

'After' Darshna's 'interview' Channel 4 was 'banned/barred' by the McCan'ts!

No 'wonder' then, that Alex Thomson, of Channel 4 'news', said "I've been sickened, by the way the media have allowed themselves, to be taken for a full-scale ride, by the McCanns"

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 22.06.16 16:36

@jeanmonroe wrote:Sandra Felguiras is , of course , a star.
------------------------

As is Darshna Soni (Channel 4 News)

Who can forget her interview with the McCan'ts SQUIRMING about their PRIVATE 'Madeleine's Fund'

'After' Darshna's 'interview' Channel 4 was 'banned/barred' by the McCan'ts!

Yes, very impressive interviewers indeed!  Darshna really stepped outside the usual lily-livered parameters of UK journalism with her direct questions re the Fund. She really had the McCanns squirming!  Sean and Bill Turnbull also had them squirming during their interview.  Mitchell was also left red faced by an Irish interviewer regarding the Mc's babysitting arrangements, after he tried to excuse it.. but then got asked directly if he would leave his children alone that way??  'Erm, err, well erm everyone's different!' whacky

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 22.06.16 16:50

Has anyone got Darshna's interview please, I can't remember seeing it?
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 22.06.16 17:04

your 'wish' is my 'command' worriedmum!  winkwink

Yes! That IS 'im erm, 'scratching' his 'nose'! winkwink

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Angied on 22.06.16 19:23

I do agree with them this case should be reviewed and get them back in for questioning esp when you see the efit

Angied

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 23.06.16 12:06

Yes - there's still an abductor out there free to do this again!!! according to Kate....
Hmmm - well he hasn't struck again has he..
not surprising as there was no abduction.

Just watched that video.. unbelievable that the pair of them can sit there and spout that rubbish. With their duping double act. How in hell have this couple not been taken down yet?
So they were pressing for a review from the Conservative government and mentioning the CEOP report.

Obviously the wider Team Mc Cann including Gamble etc had arranged this interview to pressure the government into the review. Then along came Rebekkah to increase the pressure. Then they got their review.

Come on David Cameron, do your country a favour and put an end to this charade

HelenMeg

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 23.06.16 17:12

Thanks jeanmonroe.
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: