The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Post by BlueBag on 09.01.17 9:38

Oh wow...

Princess Diana and Gareth Williams as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18177069

This must be a very special man.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 09.01.17 14:03

@BlueBag wrote:Oh wow...

Princess Diana and Gareth Williams as well.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18177069

This must be a very special man.
In some articles he seems to have risen to the dizzy heights of "Professor" Richard Shepherd....promoted for services rendered? He will be receiving a knighthood next!

ETA His linkedin profile...listed as a DICK!
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 10.01.17 9:29

@tinkier wrote:Sandra Major...She did give evidence and was asked whether the gunman had said anything, she replied: "It was something along the lines of 'Keep Britain independent,' or 'British independence.'"according to the BBC....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37997235

Ms Major, who was getting out of a parked car with the MP and Ms Aswat, told the court she saw a man walking past with a gun in his hand.
"He raised his arm and shot her [Jo Cox] in the head. She fell backwards into the ground and there was blood pouring down her face," she said.
Asked whether the gunman had said anything, she replied: "It was something along the lines of 'Keep Britain independent,' or 'British independence.'"
Ms Major told jurors that Mrs Cox had tried to protect her staff even as she was being stabbed.
The court also heard from Ms Aswat who said she had screamed for help as a knifeman stood over the MP and pleaded for her to run.
The man retreated but returned to continue the attack, as more people gathered round. She tried to hit him with her handbag, but missed, the court heard.

Ms Aswat said she thought Mrs Cox had been stabbed first and then shot at close range.
At the end of the attack, the assailant stood up and said "Britain first, this is for Britain. Britain will always come first," before walking off, she told jurors.
Ms Aswat said she held the injured Mrs Cox in her arms and tried to encourage her by talking about her two young children.

The police only took two or three minutes to arrive but it felt like a lifetime, she told the court.

Evidence given in court by 2 different people who were on the scene and witnessed everything as it happened, yet their version of events (just in the above statements) seem to be entirely different!
Well she didn't say that to me. I wrote it down that she had said he said "Freedom to the liberation" which didn't make sense so I allowed myself the possibility that she might have said  "Freedom to the Nation". When the police arrived both Sandra and I were manhandled pushed roughly in to the the library grounds and cordoned off. I approached the police woman who pushed us there and asked if I could go. I was in a visible state of shock and had broken down. I couldn't stop shaking or crying. The police woman asked me if I saw the killer. I said "no" and she took my name and let me go. By the way, i've been told by locals that the CCTV cameras at the library are never in use. I don't know if this is true or not.
Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 10.01.17 9:33

@Copodenieve wrote:
@tinkier wrote:Sandra Major...She did give evidence and was asked whether the gunman had said anything, she replied: "It was something along the lines of 'Keep Britain independent,' or 'British independence.'"according to the BBC....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37997235

Ms Major, who was getting out of a parked car with the MP and Ms Aswat, told the court she saw a man walking past with a gun in his hand.
"He raised his arm and shot her [Jo Cox] in the head. She fell backwards into the ground and there was blood pouring down her face," she said.
Asked whether the gunman had said anything, she replied: "It was something along the lines of 'Keep Britain independent,' or 'British independence.'"
Ms Major told jurors that Mrs Cox had tried to protect her staff even as she was being stabbed.
The court also heard from Ms Aswat who said she had screamed for help as a knifeman stood over the MP and pleaded for her to run.
The man retreated but returned to continue the attack, as more people gathered round. She tried to hit him with her handbag, but missed, the court heard.

Ms Aswat said she thought Mrs Cox had been stabbed first and then shot at close range.
At the end of the attack, the assailant stood up and said "Britain first, this is for Britain. Britain will always come first," before walking off, she told jurors.
Ms Aswat said she held the injured Mrs Cox in her arms and tried to encourage her by talking about her two young children.

The police only took two or three minutes to arrive but it felt like a lifetime, she told the court.

Evidence given in court by 2 different people who were on the scene and witnessed everything as it happened, yet their version of events (just in the above statements) seem to be entirely different!
Well she didn't say that to me. I wrote it down that she had said he said "Freedom to the liberation" which didn't make sense so I allowed myself the possibility that she might have said  "Freedom to the Nation". When the police arrived both Sandra and I were manhandled pushed roughly in to the the library grounds and cordoned off. I approached the police woman who pushed us there and asked if I could go. I was in a visible state of shock and had broken down. I couldn't stop shaking or crying. The police woman asked me if I saw the killer. I said "no" and she took my name and let me go. By the way, i've been told by locals that the CCTV cameras at the library are never in use. I don't know if this is true or not.
Oh...and it is a complete LIE that the police only took 3 minutes to arrive! it was 13 to 15 minutes!
Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.01.17 11:37

According to the prosecution, Tommy Mair supposedly walked around Birstall wearing TWO hats for at least an hour before the murder.

A white one on top of a black one - he didn't actually carry the cunning disguise hat in a bag (which he had) or anything sensible like that.

Nope... two hats... on his head.

That wouldn't draw attention much!

He threw the white hat away in some woods to be found days later - he was arrested in a black hat.

He threw his coat down and it was pushed under a car by a policeman and found 9 days later.

Silly policeman.

Tommy was also kind enough to leave "LOOK.. HELLO.. IT WAS ME" signs on the library computer when he googled how to use the gun, how to kill people with a gun and previously murdered MPs.

Yeah... I'll buy that.

He must have done because Tommy's defense lawyer didn't offer any defense.

Not a thing.

No sirree.

The "trial" comprised of a presentation by the prosecution of uncontested everything.

Nothing to see here.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 10.01.17 12:11

Not sure if this video compilation posted on Youtube by West Yorkshire Police (is that usual?) of Tommy Mair's supposed movements caught on 15/16 June (day before and day of his alleged attack on Jo Cox) has been posted before (I haven't got the time to check so I'll go ahead and post it):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbPK23ZvGwU
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 10.01.17 12:49

So... he lives in the town.
He's a member of the library.
He was even there the day before googling how to kill MPs.
He has pre-planned the hat swopping thing because he doesn't want to be caught.
Because swopping a hat will do the job.
You won't get caught.
All you need to do is swop hats.
Wear two at the same time before that.
It's brilliant.
No way will any locals recognise him in a different hat.
It's CCTV proof as well.
I believe this story.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 10.01.17 22:29

@Copodenieve did the police ever contact you, were you ever asked to give a statement?
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 10.01.17 22:51

@BlueBag wrote:So... he lives in the town.
He's a member of the library.
He was even there the day before googling how to kill MPs.
He has pre-planned the hat swopping thing because he doesn't want to be caught.
Because swopping a hat will do the job.
You won't get caught.
All you need to do is swop hats.
Wear two at the same time before that.
It's brilliant.
No way will any locals recognise him in a different hat.
It's CCTV proof as well.
I believe this story.
Nick Kollerstrom, love him or hate him..here is some of his opinions on the case before the trial.

Jo Cox - Nothing Adds Up - The presiding Judge is the same one who oversaw the Lee Rigby trial and released Lord Janner from facing trial for pedophilia!! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8V_xDSN8QU

Another video after the trial (Dec 16)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wd6WXg_xDZI
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.01.17 8:51

Nick Kollerstrom attended the trial every day.

That is why we know no defense was offered.

He pleaded "not guilty" and the no defense is offered - why?

It suggests to me that the purpose of the trial was to narrate the official story.

Something is very badly wrong here.

And yeah.... same players involved in other cases. The government knows who they can trust. There are obviously no good pathologists in Yorkshire - and neither is the court system up to much it seems.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Jo Cox Murder and the EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 11.01.17 12:20

Now we see the puppet master "Blair, £10 Million"using his own funds to campaign against the"Populist Agenda"to fight against leaving the European Union,is this funding from his Acolytes when they made him the"Middle East Peace Envoy"and the Sponsorship he acquired during that role?
People can now see that something is wrong in the Worlds Environment,with these sudden outbursts of"Terrorism"seem to be being used to promote an agenda by ISIS,CIA?
Jo Cox's husband Brendan made donations on her behalf to the"White Helmets"in Syria and they have also received funding of£100 Million pounds from USA,UK,EU sources(Nato)new leader David Cameron,Libya campaign,UN Directive 273 Arab League uprising?
Bo Jo caught on camera visiting Donald in Trump Towers before the UK Prime Minister Theresa May,watch your back Theresa,"he's behind you"?
Are people finally becoming aware of the Psyops/Glaido style attacks,Sousse,Tunsia, BBC,Panorama program?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 11.01.17 12:52

@BlueBag wrote:Nick Kollerstrom attended the trial every day.

That is why we know no defense was offered.

He pleaded "not guilty" and the no defense is offered - why?

It suggests to me that the purpose of the trial was to narrate the official story.

Something is very badly wrong here.

And yeah.... same players involved in other cases. The government knows who they can trust. There are obviously no good pathologists in Yorkshire - and neither is the court system up to much it seems.
Yes, the second video is very interesting. Claims to show video footage of Thomas Mair recorded at a time and place 90 meters away from the scene, so couldn't possibly have done it. 

Also, Nick maintained the jury did not see any real photos of a dead or dying Ms Cox (some say she died at the scene, others say in hospital) only computer generated images? I always thought the jury had to see the actual pictures from the scene of a crime, a "murder"? Not some pictures made up on a computer.

When you understand Ms Cox and her husbands backgrounds... their purpose, it all makes sense. They really don't rate the people of this country with much intelligence, do they!
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.01.17 13:43

I can tell you from very bitter and personal experience that the jury AND the accused ARE shown photos of the murdered victims body.

A few years ago I managed to see what the accused was handed and it was photos of my own brothers dead body because I was quite close to where the accused was sitting (there was a glass partition).

That was complete nonsense at the Tommy Mair trial where the jury were only shown computer images so that they jury were not upset.

It's unheard of.

No... wait... that's what they did with JFK wounds on the Warren Commission.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Jo Cox Murder and the EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 11.01.17 14:08

Hi Bluebag,sorry to hear of your Brother's Murder and can only hope you are recovering from the loss of a Brother,family member,can only hope the guilty party are serving an appropriate sentence!
Yes it is remarkable that Photographs were not made available at Mr Mair's Trail,along with the Gun minus it's tape from the Stock handle,gun used in the Murder of Jo Cox,reportedly stolen from an abandoned car,twelve moths prior to the Murder?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.01.17 14:56

@willowthewisp wrote:along with the Gun minus it's tape from the Stock handle,gun used in the Murder of Jo Cox,reportedly stolen from an abandoned car,twelve moths prior to the Murder?
Yes... the police have no explanation how Tommy Mair got that stolen gun (stolen in Keighley I believe 12 months earlier, unlikely Mair had been there).

He didn't steal it and he had no known associates/contacts.

Oh well... *Police shrug shoulders*.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 11.01.17 15:38

@BlueBag wrote:I can tell you from very bitter and personal experience that the jury AND the accused ARE shown photos of the murdered victims body.

A few years ago I managed to see what the accused was handed and it was photos of my own brothers dead body because I was quite close to where the accused was sitting (there was a glass partition).

That was complete nonsense at the Tommy Mair trial where the jury were only shown computer images so that they jury were not upset.

It's unheard of.

So sorry to hear that, how awful for you.
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.01.17 15:40

@BlueBag wrote:I can tell you from very bitter and personal experience that the jury AND the accused ARE shown photos of the murdered victims body.

A few years ago I managed to see what the accused was handed and it was photos of my own brothers' dead body because I was quite close to where the accused was sitting (there was a glass partition).

It's unheard of.

@ Blue Bag      Thank you very much for sharing this personal and sensitive information. 

It took me back to 7 September 2007, when I received a letter from the Senior Investiagting Officer in the Lee Balkwell case, Det Chef Supt Keith Garnish. The relevant extract is as follows:

------------------------

Detective Superintend Keith Garnish
Major Investigations Team Room
La Plata House
London Road
BRENTWOOD
Essex
CM14  4QJ

Mr Tony Bennett  
66 Chippingfield
HARLOW
Essex
CM17 0DJ  

7th September 2007 (NOTE: received end September)

Re Mr Lee Balkwell.

Dear Mr Bennett,  in response to the questions raised by Mr Balkwell and yourself at our meeting on the 17th August 2007, your letter dated the 17th August 2007 with the attached documentation and your emails dated 28th August, 31st August, 3rd September and the 4th September x2.

As I pointed out at our meeting my investigation is completed and I had found no new evidence to warrant the arrest of any party or a further advice file to the Crown Prosecution Service for them to consider any criminal charges. I have finalised a report to H.M Coroner outlining my investigation. However I am under an obligation to review and consider any new evidence, information or concerns presented to me; this is what I have done with the information you have passed to me since the 17th August 2007, taking into account any previous enquires, the impact of time delays, cross contamination issues and resources implications. 

You have raised a number of procedure matters in relation to the conduct of the inquest, these matters are the sole jurisdiction of H.M. Coroner, and therefore I feel it is appropriate that I pass your letter dated the 17th August 2007 to her. This will allow her to have early notice of Mr Balkwell’s concerns and deal with them appropriately.

[PART SNIPPED]

Now turning to the points of concern raised by yourselves:

Concerns regarding the accuracy of the computer generated images.

PS McPOLAND has been contacted and agrees that alterations can be made; however it should be remembered these were produced as an aid to the Coroner. You state in your email dated the 4th September that Mr Balkwell does not accept any of the computer-generated issues are necessary. This is a matter for the Coroner to rule on as it relates to the inquest procedure. Therefore no further work will be conducted on these images unless directed by the Coroner following any representations from Mr Balkwell’s legal team. 

[REST SNIPPED]

Yours sincerely.
Keith Garnish D/Supt.
Essex Police.

7/9/07

----------------------- 

One of my tasks in the early stages of my help to Les Balkwell was to look at gruesome images of how his son's body had been found - twisted and contorted in between the side bars of the lorry below the cement mixer. He was unable to look at them at that time. He then showed me the computer-generated images by PS McPoland which had been sent to him by the police and said: "Tony, can you check these images against the photos and tell me if they are accurate or not".

They were not. I wrote a long paper to the police pointing out all the significant inaccuracies.

The upshot was that Les's solicitors wrote to the Coroner demanding that they be withdrawn from the coming Inquest because they were misleading. The Coroner was forced to agree and withdrew them. The jury never saw them.

ETA:    The date of this letter (7 Sep 2007)was my 60th birthday and the same day the McCanns were made arguidos.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 11.01.17 19:41

@BlueBag wrote:According to the prosecution, Tommy Mair supposedly walked around Birstall wearing TWO hats for at least an hour before the murder.

A white one on top of a black one - he didn't actually carry the cunning disguise hat in a bag (which he had) or anything sensible like that.

Nope... two hats... on his head.

That wouldn't draw attention much!

He threw the white hat away in some woods to be found days later - he was arrested in a black hat.

He threw his coat down and it was pushed under a car by a policeman and found 9 days later.

Silly policeman.

Tommy was also kind enough to leave "LOOK.. HELLO.. IT WAS ME" signs on the library computer when he googled how to use the gun, how to kill people with a gun and previously murdered MPs.

Yeah... I'll buy that.

He must have done because Tommy's defense lawyer didn't offer any defense.

Not a thing.

No sirree.

The "trial" comprised of a presentation by the prosecution of uncontested everything.

Nothing to see here.
Totally agree. It has been stated that he was an intelligent person and that the murder was pre-planned. Therefore, he must have had enough sense to know that there were CCTV cameras all around the library and that if he chose to murder her outside the library, it would be recorded and there would be no chance of getting away with the crime. I don't think it is unreasonable to assume that he must have already had the gun in his possession at least the day before the shooting since he apparently tried to get counselling the day before the murder knowing what he was about to do.  
It is said that he had a computer at home and did research on it. So, why did he use the library computer to research fire arms the day before? Why not research it at home on his own computer? Why would he leave it until the day before to research guns? Surely he would have done this before he even got his hands on a gun. Why commit a murder in front of CCTV cameras and then choose to take two different coloured hats as a master of disguise??? Couldn't he come up with a better idea of disguising himself? Why even bother to disguise himself with a different coloured hat when he already knew he had no hope whatsoever of getting away with it? 
Also, why ask the witness how long it took the police to arrive when surely this would have been recorded on the CCTV cameras?
Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 11.01.17 22:21

@tinkier wrote:@Copodenieve did the police ever contact you, were you ever asked to give a statement?
No they didn't and I can't believe they let me leave the crime scene so easily without even asking for my phone number or address and most of all, without realising I was in a state of shock.
Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 12.01.17 22:51

@Copodenieve wrote:
@tinkier wrote:@Copodenieve did the police ever contact you, were you ever asked to give a statement?
No they didn't and I can't believe they let me leave the crime scene so easily without even asking for my phone number or address and most of all, without realising I was in a state of shock.
Makes absolutely no sense they would let a witness leave the scene without taking any contact details what so ever. My son was grilled for an hour by 2 police officers in an attempted murder case, he hadn't really seen much, but that didn't stop them taking his name and contact details, which they followed up about a week later. 

I can only imagine the trauma and shock you suffered, any normal police officer would have made sure you were checked out by a medic, instead of manhandling/pushing you out of the way.

There are just so many questions in this case, many things just don't add up!
tinkier

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re;Jo Cox Murder Trial.

Post by willowthewisp on 26.01.17 15:08

Published in the Daily Express,that the Murdered MP Jo Cox had been working on reports that the UK Government should become more involved in"Conflict"zones and leading from the front with regard to the conflicts?
Now Gordon Brown is to lead what Jo Cox was advocating,Gordon has a personal relationship with Brendan Cox who has connections to the Syrian White Helmets,where Brendan made personal donations to this new regime in memory of his late wife!
Mrs Cox had worked for Barack O'Bama as a PR person,so (Jo)was not just an ordinary newly elected MP as is being told by MSM,but had serious connections to"Powerful People"leading on World Events of ongoing unrest in the"Middle East"did Jo meet Tony Blair or part of the same"Fabian Society"?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Waynetta on 25.02.17 17:50

Did Thomas Mair know who Jo Cox was?

I can't find the answer.
Waynetta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 24.03.17 11:28

I don't know where to post this but since it is within the constituency of Tracy Brabin who took over from Jo Cox, I thought it might be appropriate here: http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12787499

[size=53]24 Huddersfield men and 2 women charged after girls as young as 11 were raped and sexually abused[/size]

They are among 29 in total charged as part of Operation Tendersea after 18 girls aged between 11 and 17 were sexually abused in Huddersfield

Twenty-seven men have been charged with dozens of historic sexual offences against girls with one man alone charged with 21 offences of rape.
Almost all of them are from the Huddersfield area.

West Yorkshire Police say the men face numerous offences including rape, trafficking with intent to engage in sexual exploitation, sexual activity with a child, child neglect, child abduction, supply of Class A drugs and possession and making of indecent images of children.
The allegations against the defendants are historic sexual offences, having occurred between 2004 and 2011 and relate to 18 women.
The offences were committed against them as children in the Huddersfield area and are alleged to have taken place while the women were aged between 11 and 17.
Two women have also been charged with child neglect.
The defendants have been released on police bail and they will appear at Kirklees Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, April 12.
In July last year the Examiner exclusively revealed that 120 girls had been interviewed since 2014 in an operation named Operation Tendersea.
The arrests were carried out following an investigation which began in late 2013 when a young woman accompanied by her mother went to a police station and said she had been the victim of sexual abuse.

The defendants are:

Amere Singh Dhaliwal , 34, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x21), supply of Class A drugs (x4), supply of Class B drugs, supply of controlled substances with intention to engage in sexual activity, trafficking female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x14), Incite a child to engage in sexual activity (x5), sexual assault by penetration, sexual touching (x3), possession of indecent images of a child (x3), racially aggravated assault and incite a child into prostitution.
Irfan Ahmed, 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x6), sexual touching, taking indecent images of a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Asif Bashir, 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x4) and attempted rape.
Zahid Hassan , 28, of Huddersfield. He charged with trafficking a child within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x5), rape (x8), racially aggravated assault, supply of Class A drugs (x2), inciting a child into sexual activity, child abduction (x2) and attempted rape.
Manzoor Hassan , 37, of Huddersfield. He is charged with supply of noxious substance with intent to injure, annoy or aggrieve female, supply of Class A drugs (x2) and incite a child into prostitution.
Mohammed Kammer, 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with two counts of rape.
Mohammed Rizwan Aslam , 29, of Huddersfield. He is charged with two counts of rape.
Abdul Rehman Hanif , 29, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape, supply of Class A drugs, supply of Class B drugs (x2), supply of controlled substance with intent to engage in sexual activity, sexual touching and trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation.
Mohammed Asaf Akram , 31, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x7), trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x3), child abduction, supply of Class B drugs, sexual touching and threats to kill.
Raj Singh Barsran , 33, of Huddersfield. He is charged with sexual touching (x2) and rape.
Mansoor Akhtar , 25, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape, attempted rape and trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x2).
Niaz Ahmed , 53, of Huddersfield. He is charged with inciting a child into sexual activity and sexual touching (x2).
Mohammad Nahman , 31, of Huddersfield. He is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation, sexual touching, rape (x2).
Hamzha Ali Saleem, 37, of Manchester. He is charged with trafficking female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x3).
Waqas Mahmood , 36, of Huddersfield. He is charged with 3 counts of rape.
Naveeda Habib , 38, of Huddersfield. She is charged with one count of child neglect.
Shahnaz Akhtar Malik , 55, of Huddersfield. She is charged with one count of child neglect.
Nasarat Hussain , 28, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x3), attempted rape and inciting a female to engage in sexual activity.
Sajid Hussain , 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with facilitating the commission of sexual activity on a child, rape (x3) and inciting a child into sexual activity.
Zulwarnain Dogar , 29, of Huddersfield. He is charged with sexual touching and trafficking a female within UK with a view to her sexual exploitation.
Mohammad Ifraz , 28, of Huddersfield. He is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x3), rape, false imprisonment, child abduction, taking indecent images of a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Faisal Nadeem , 30, of Huddersfield. He is charged with supply of Class A drugs, rape and possession of extreme pornography
Mohammad Azeem, 31, of Bradford. He is charged with three counts of rape.
Mohammad Imran Ibrar , 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation, facilitating the commission of sexual activity on a child, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, supply of Class B drugs.
Everton La Bastide , 50, of Huddersfield. He is charged with two counts of sexual touching.
Mohammed Saqib Raheel , 30, of Dudley. He is charged with child abduction and trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation.
Copodenieve

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 24.03.17 12:07

@Copodenieve wrote:I don't know where to post this but since it is within the constituency of Tracy Brabin who took over from Jo Cox, I thought it might be appropriate here: http://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/24-huddersfield-men-2-women-12787499

[size=53]24 Huddersfield men and 2 women charged after girls as young as 11 were raped and sexually abused[/size]

[size=38]They are among 29 in total charged as part of Operation Tendersea after 18 girls aged between 11 and 17 were sexually abused in Huddersfield[/size]

Twenty-seven men have been charged with dozens of historic sexual offences against girls with one man alone charged with 21 offences of rape.
Almost all of them are from the Huddersfield area.

West Yorkshire Police say the men face numerous offences including rape, trafficking with intent to engage in sexual exploitation, sexual activity with a child, child neglect, child abduction, supply of Class A drugs and possession and making of indecent images of children.
The allegations against the defendants are historic sexual offences, having occurred between 2004 and 2011 and relate to 18 women.
The offences were committed against them as children in the Huddersfield area and are alleged to have taken place while the women were aged between 11 and 17.
Two women have also been charged with child neglect.
The defendants have been released on police bail and they will appear at Kirklees Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, April 12.
In July last year the Examiner exclusively revealed that 120 girls had been interviewed since 2014 in an operation named Operation Tendersea.
The arrests were carried out following an investigation which began in late 2013 when a young woman accompanied by her mother went to a police station and said she had been the victim of sexual abuse.

The defendants are:

Amere Singh Dhaliwal , 34, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x21), supply of Class A drugs (x4), supply of Class B drugs, supply of controlled substances with intention to engage in sexual activity, trafficking female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x14), Incite a child to engage in sexual activity (x5), sexual assault by penetration, sexual touching (x3), possession of indecent images of a child (x3), racially aggravated assault and incite a child into prostitution.
Irfan Ahmed, 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x6), sexual touching, taking indecent images of a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Asif Bashir, 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x4) and attempted rape.
Zahid Hassan , 28, of Huddersfield. He charged with trafficking a child within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x5), rape (x8), racially aggravated assault, supply of Class A drugs (x2), inciting a child into sexual activity, child abduction (x2) and attempted rape.
Manzoor Hassan , 37, of Huddersfield. He is charged with supply of noxious substance with intent to injure, annoy or aggrieve female, supply of Class A drugs (x2) and incite a child into prostitution.
Mohammed Kammer, 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with two counts of rape.
Mohammed Rizwan Aslam , 29, of Huddersfield. He is charged with two counts of rape.
Abdul Rehman Hanif , 29, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape, supply of Class A drugs, supply of Class B drugs (x2), supply of controlled substance with intent to engage in sexual activity, sexual touching and trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation.
Mohammed Asaf Akram , 31, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x7), trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x3), child abduction, supply of Class B drugs, sexual touching and threats to kill.
Raj Singh Barsran , 33, of Huddersfield. He is charged with sexual touching (x2) and rape.
Mansoor Akhtar , 25, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape, attempted rape and trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x2).
Niaz Ahmed , 53, of Huddersfield. He is charged with inciting a child into sexual activity and sexual touching (x2).
Mohammad Nahman , 31, of Huddersfield. He is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation, sexual touching, rape (x2).
Hamzha Ali Saleem, 37, of Manchester. He is charged with trafficking female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x3).
Waqas Mahmood , 36, of Huddersfield. He is charged with 3 counts of rape.
Naveeda Habib , 38, of Huddersfield. She is charged with one count of child neglect.
Shahnaz Akhtar Malik , 55, of Huddersfield. She is charged with one count of child neglect.
Nasarat Hussain , 28, of Huddersfield. He is charged with rape (x3), attempted rape and inciting a female to engage in sexual activity.
Sajid Hussain , 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with facilitating the commission of sexual activity on a child, rape (x3) and inciting a child into sexual activity.
Zulwarnain Dogar , 29, of Huddersfield. He is charged with sexual touching and trafficking a female within UK with a view to her sexual exploitation.
Mohammad Ifraz , 28, of Huddersfield. He is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation (x3), rape, false imprisonment, child abduction, taking indecent images of a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
Faisal Nadeem , 30, of Huddersfield. He is charged with supply of Class A drugs, rape and possession of extreme pornography
Mohammad Azeem, 31, of Bradford. He is charged with three counts of rape.
Mohammad Imran Ibrar , 32, of Huddersfield. He is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation, facilitating the commission of sexual activity on a child, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, supply of Class B drugs.
Everton La Bastide , 50, of Huddersfield. He is charged with two counts of sexual touching.
Mohammed Saqib Raheel , 30, of Dudley. He is charged with child abduction and trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation.
Flamin' heck! Speechless at the  minute.
Eta Here also Copodenieve.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/twenty-seven-men-charged-historic-10086968

Mirage

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox Murder and EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 24.03.17 12:14

Hi Copodenieve,quite astonishing is the fact that bigger events in London have taken the"Headlines"or is it just one of those amazing coincidences that suddenly this information is drip fed into the public's gaze,part of need to shield bad news?

willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum