The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: THE JO COX MURDER & THE EU REFERENDUM

Post by BlueBag on 17.06.16 22:15

@Tony Bennett wrote:A lone nutter obsessed with Hitler, possibly - nothing whatsoever to do with the E U Referendum argument of Remain v Leave
Absolutely Tony.

Sadly the remainers are using it for political gain and were doing so within minutes of the news the attack.

It's smear.

It's desperate.

I hope people can rise above it and see it for what it is.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES on 17.06.16 22:42

@Tony Bennett wrote:BBC News tonight (web):

Jo Cox MP death: Police probe right-wing links to MP's killing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36560895

Police have released a statement tonight saying they have found 'Nazi regalia at Thomas Mair's house.

A lone nutter obsessed with Hitler, possibly - nothing whatsoever to do with the E U Referendum argument of Remain v Leave

ETA:   Meanwhile, off topic I appreciate, but in the very same area, 15 Muslims from the Huddersfield, Halifax and Bradford areas today received jail sentences totaling 168 years for rapes and other serious sexual offences against children:   http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/vile-sex-gang-caged-168-8219903

You know what flashed through my mind TB?  The Barry George and the exaggerated newspaper/magazine cuttings etc.  
I'm not saying it's one way or another, but what's 'regalia' exactly?  Decking your pad out to be a replica of the Berghof or having a boxset of Colditz laying around and a couple of history books in a bookcase?
MRNOODLES

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 17.06.16 22:46

Who leaked this to the press?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 17.06.16 23:10

@BlueBag wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:We all know what colour the killers baseball cap was right....?

White.

Well here is Tommy Mair being arrested.

His very black cap is in the road with a trail of blood by it as the police bandage his head.

Snipped from the arrest video in the following link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html

I don't know what to make of it, but something is not right.

I expect he will be sectioned under the mental health act.

For starters this BNP witness has his must have own agenda if he's the only one to have heard the Britain First comment

Witness.

WHITE baseball cap.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36557967
One of the very first witnesses interviewed said he had a black baseball cap on but I can`t remember where I heard it, probably Radio 4.
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 17.06.16 23:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:BBC News tonight (web):

Jo Cox MP death: Police probe right-wing links to MP's killing

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-36560895

Police have released a statement tonight saying they have found 'Nazi regalia at Thomas Mair's house.

A lone nutter obsessed with Hitler, possibly - nothing whatsoever to do with the E U Referendum argument of Remain v Leave

But it is.  We have a humanitarian MP, quite openly, similar to Angela Merkel, saying `bring `em all in`. But what`s even more risky is pronouncing it in her own constituency where there must be problems already with a high percentage of pakistanis and other asians.  We know that when so called multi-culturalism is forced on a population, the right wing of society ascends.  Putting it politely - It makes people cross.  They join right wing organisations.  Jo sounded like a lovely lady, with no prejudices at all, just a humanitarian heart.  I understand the police were contemplating giving her more protection - I bet there will be questions raised as, more than most, she needed it.  IMO this referendum is mainly about immigration.

The man was mentally ill anyway.
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 17.06.16 23:35

https://youtu.be/IZG2bRlSBQQ

Sadiq Khan the London Mayor speaks

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.06.16 0:26

I heard on the news that someone in the media had suggested that the referendum be cancelled and that many were of the same view - I would hazard a guess Remainers.

I couldn't believe my ears.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.06.16 6:29

@Richard IV wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@MRNOODLES wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:We all know what colour the killers baseball cap was right....?

White.

Well here is Tommy Mair being arrested.

His very black cap is in the road with a trail of blood by it as the police bandage his head.

Snipped from the arrest video in the following link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3644847/Woman-MP-Jo-Cox-stabbed-shot-twice-man-makeshift-gun.html

I don't know what to make of it, but something is not right.

I expect he will be sectioned under the mental health act.

For starters this BNP witness has his must have own agenda if he's the only one to have heard the Britain First comment

Witness.

WHITE baseball cap.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-36557967
One of the very first witnesses interviewed said he had a black baseball cap on but I can`t remember where I heard it, probably Radio 4.
I think that was the young asian looking guy and he didn't see the attack or hear any shots. 

He says he only saw a man with a black hat walking away towards market after the attack (in another video).
He was one of three witnesses repeatedly shown on television thursday. The other two said white baseball cap more than once.

I don't offer any explanation at this point, it's just an anomaly that needs clearing up.

He's in this video.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.06.16 6:37

@plebgate wrote:I heard on the news that someone in the media had suggested that the referendum be cancelled and that many were of the same view - I would hazard a guess Remainers.

I couldn't believe my ears.
They are desperate.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.06.16 6:40

By now I think the Police already know the back story about this man.

I suspect we won't hear it until after the election, just more innuendo about extremists from the media.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.06.16 6:48

Someone knows for certain.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.06.16 11:13

Tommy has appeared in a Westminster Court where apparently 6 reporters and some members of the public heard him give his name as "Death to traitors freedom for Britain".

A Westminster Court. 

We'll have to take their word for it.

Tommy Mair, the gift that keeps giving (for the remainers).

Jo Cox's birthday is next wednesday.

Is that milk I see?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 18.06.16 13:22

@BlueBag wrote:
Is that milk I see?

Yes gallons of the stuff! 

It isn't going to garner any more Remain votes, because at the end of the day it's one of many violent crimes on the streets of Britain, that our broken justice system is inadequately dealing with, not to mention the mental illness crises.  It just highlights more reasons to vote Leave (imo)

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Jo Cox Murder and EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 18.06.16 13:25

Hi Bluebag, thanks for your observation of White/Black cap and the person arrested in Grey T shirt,black trousers,leggings,being a heavier set individual, with a Bald Head,compared to the Flak Jacket picture?
The CCTV evidence would show more of the days events provided they have been saved and not taped over as a standard set up CCTV system?
There is a daily Mail article bringing a close alliance to a former Prime Minister(GB) and his family and the late MP's Jo Cox and her Husband Brendan with regards to a Charity, which Brendan suddenly left after allegations were made against him by employees of the charity, not having their claims investigated properly, the Director suddenly quit aswell in 2015?
Over Thirteen Minutes for the Police to arrive in midday in a close nit Town?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 18.06.16 13:31

The guy arrested in the video wearing a black hat was having his head heavily bandaged (blood coming through the bandage) and there was a trail of blood on the road.

So what am I missing?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

"MY NAME IS DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN"

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.06.16 17:18

Thomas (Tommy) Mair, when giving his name to the court at the Old Bailey today, answered:

"MY NAME IS DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN".

He was asked a second time.

He said: "MY NAME IS DEATH TO TRAITORS, FREEDOM FOR BRITAIN".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-36567005

He was remanded in custody.

----------------------

This has eerie echoes of Anders Breivik in Norway, who visited an island camp for students and shot dead 77 of them.

It does seem as though both men - Breivik and Mair - became obsessed with immigration of substantial numbers of an alien culture into their lands, and decided to kill people they perceived as traitors.

In short, they were men who were sure that they were right, and believed they were entitled to kill perceived opponents.

A very similar mindset is shared by jihadi-minded Islamic terrorists.

They believe they are right and therefore have the right to kill people.

But, there are a heck of a lot more of them in the world today, thinking they have the right to kill, than extreme right-wing nutters

ETA:  Round-up of some developments

1. Parliament recalled for one day next week (Monday) to discuss the killing of Jo Cox M.P.

2. Major rally in tribute to Jo Cox M.P. wil take place at 4pm on Wednesday 22 May (day before the E.U. Referendum) in Trafalgar Square, start 4pm, organised by Change.org and authorised by the new Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan:  "We will also be coming together on Wednesday, Jo's 42nd birthday, at 4pm in Trafalgar Square in London, to honour Jo's memory and all that she stood for. We would love to see you there. Thank you, Gemma Mortensen, Chief Global Officer, Change.org!

3. Taken today from a message on the new 'Jo Cox Gofundme' page:

"I had decided not to vote in the upcoming referendum, but I have changed my mind thanks to reading about the passion of this fine young woman"

4. Statement by Stephen Kinnock MP (son of Neil Kinnock) today in an article titled: "Remember Jo at the ballot box":

"When people think back to the EU referendum, they will most likely not immediately think of Mr Corbyn or David Cameron. They will think of Jo Cox".

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.06.16 18:23

IMO the Westminster Bubble just don't get how the "ordinary" folk think.

Nobody I know will be thinking of Jo when they vote.   They will be thinking about how membership of the EU affects them and their families.

They are so "up themselves" (sorry to be a bit crude) they truly believe that they and theirs are the only thing that matters.

I did laugh yesterday at Harriet Harman telling us all how we should not moan about MPs and how they are all doing it to try and make things better for all of us.

I wont moan when they stop lying to us and stop with the expenses scandal etc.

Someone set up a ?facebook page yesterday "Thank your MP for all their hard work".

Are they having a laugh.  Wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't an MP's family member.

I gather there were some very good comments such as I'll thank my MP when they stop reducing my sickness benefits and making me poorer whilst giving billions of our money away, money we BORROW to give away.

Looney tunes.  I think so.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.16 7:25

@Tony Bennett wrote:
1. Parliament recalled for one day next week (Monday) to discuss the killing of Jo Cox M.P.

2. Major rally in tribute to Jo Cox M.P. wil take place at 4pm on Wednesday 22 May (day before the E.U. Referendum) in Trafalgar Square, start 4pm, organised by Change.org and authorised by the new Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan:  "We will also be coming together on Wednesday, Jo's 42nd birthday, at 4pm in Trafalgar Square in London, to honour Jo's memory and all that she stood for. We would love to see you there. Thank you, Gemma Mortensen, Chief Global Officer, Change.org!

3. Taken today from a message on the new 'Jo Cox Gofundme' page:

"I had decided not to vote in the upcoming referendum, but I have changed my mind thanks to reading about the passion of this fine young woman"

4. Statement by Stephen Kinnock MP (son of Neil Kinnock) today in an article titled: "Remember Jo at the ballot box":

"When people think back to the EU referendum, they will most likely not immediately think of Mr Corbyn or David Cameron. They will think of Jo Cox".
There's the milk.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV on 19.06.16 8:20

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Well, there you go. What a give away.

Forgive me for saying it but statements like that would cause one to think this was not an accidental murder.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jo-coxs-death-sparks-eu-8226820
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.16 8:36

Exactly the same thing happened in a Swedish referendum.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.16 10:03

Did any witnesses mention a man with a beard?

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.16 10:05

@BlueBag wrote:Exactly the same thing happened in a Swedish referendum.
What a despicable man. Of COURSE he will say whatever he can to REMAIN in Europe. The reason being?; just look at his father, for example. He is the man that neither wanted to join the Common Market AND wanted to get rid of the House of Lords. But where is this man (LORD Neil Kinnock) today??? Living off the fat of his TEN MILLION POUNDS  European payments. So OF COURSE Stephen Kinnock is running scared. Without us being in the EU, where is he going to go when HIS days are Westminster are over??

They make me want throw up.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Jo Cox Murder and the EU Referendum

Post by willowthewisp on 19.06.16 15:55

Hi Sallypelt, thanks for your posting and as most of the UK is appalled at the Death of the MP Jo Cox and how it has left the family with the loss of their Mother and Brendan without his wife at this moment in time.
Let there be no doubt about it that the "Ruthlessness of politics" is a cause of the actions that the very same people in Westminster pontificate to the people in Society, in the UK,"We'er all in this together **it"?  
For one take a long look at who has benefited the most in regard to their Terms and Conditions of Employment within the Public paying structure. The MP's expenses scandal and the new reforms which are costing the Tax payer more than before, along side, the protection of their "Pension Scheme"( which isn't being cut) to that of the Steel workers at the TATA take over, proposed cut of 18% to the terms and conditions,BHS?
Look at the long list of "Labour Politicians" joining the Remain team, Brown,Blair,Johnson,Harmen,Darling,Kinnock's,Corbyn and the rest of the Acolytes of the Elite Club, the House of Common's??
The previous Labour Government alongside the coalition and dodgy Dave's Conservative Government have turned UK into a Lower wage economy, that has encouraged people to travel from economic woes in their Countries to the UK in competition for the available Jobs market,Tebbit get on yer bike boys and girls, Auf Wiedershen pet in reverse in such a macro economic climate of Zero hours contracts, but not for the Elite of the Common's though?
The "Constant Thrive" for a seven day working NHS and betterment of society,notice the House of Commons and Lords do not work Seven days a week, even the Lord himself stated on the seventh day ye shall rest, but he didn't work for the new Conservative NHS did he?
The former named Labour politicians abolished the 10 pence starting tax rate and openly stated the need to cut the "Welfare Budget" which has risen over the past Three UK governments whilst extending the Billions needed to be paid back for the Credit Crunch, they failed to see coming?
We see thousands of people throughout the UK on "Can't pay we'll take it away" being thrown out of their homes due to the "Economic conditions" guided to the poorest people(Social cleansing) on the proposed reform of the Welfare System that the Government is so called in charge of, pushing an ever shrinking public housing crisis?
Yes we'er all in this together eh Dave, but not you and your cronies, is this the reason why we joined the "Common Market"to see the decimation of entire parts of the UK(Steel and Mine working Towns, Fishing, heavy Industry) like some sort of desolate race to the bottom?
Whilst the EU partners merged their failing Car Industry under a badged German Brand, that has never met it's official CO 2 Target and never closed their Fossilised industries have they, they are closing down Nuclear options yet your Government has proposed to expand in this direction,China,EDF deal costing billions of pounds more than proposed building estimate, yet they can for see doom and gloom if we Leave the EU, give me strength, what a bunch of miscreants and they talk about having respect for them?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 19.06.16 15:59

@sallypelt wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Exactly the same thing happened in a Swedish referendum.
What a despicable man. Of COURSE he will say whatever he can to REMAIN in Europe. The reason being?; just look at his father, for example. He is the man that neither wanted to join the Common Market AND wanted to get rid of the House of Lords. But where is this man (LORD Neil Kinnock) today??? Living off the fat of his TEN MILLION POUNDS  European payments. So OF COURSE Stephen Kinnock is running scared. Without us being in the EU, where is he going to go when HIS days at Westminster are over??

They make me want throw up.

Opps, I quoted, thinking I was editing. airkiss roses

Sorry!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.06.16 16:58

Something is very wrong here.
This is his neighbour who knew him well.
He used to teach Asians and Muslims english.

What has happened to Tommy Mair?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum