The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF JO COX MP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF JO COX MP

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.06.16 18:20

I'm sure I speak for all members of and guests visiting CMOMM by expressing our heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Jo Cox M.P., who was stabbed to death today in an act of very great evil. May some good come out of it in the end

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tragic murder of Jo Cox

Post by willowthewisp on 16.06.16 18:21

I would like to pass on my sympathy and condolences to Mrs Cox's husband and children at this sad moment in time, they must be devastated at the loss of their nearest and dearest person in their life.
There is something wrong in our society when an individual can murder someone in a supposed safe place in broad day light by the way Mrs Jo Cox's life was taken, at the hands of a brutal killer.
May she Rest In Peace.
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF JO COX MP

Post by sallypelt on 16.06.16 18:25

This is absolutely tragic. Two young children have lost their young mum.  Politics should be conducted through the ballot box, not down the barrel of a gun. It's a very sad day for British politics, and my thoughts are with Jo Cox's family.

RIP Jo.

Gone too soon.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CONDOLENCES TO THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS OF JO COX MP

Post by plebgate on 17.06.16 9:32

@Tony Bennett wrote:I'm sure I speak for all members of and guests visiting CMOMM by expressing our heartfelt condolences to the family and friends of Jo Cox M.P., who was stabbed to death today in an act of very great evil. May some good come out of it in the end
Yes let's hope some good comes out of it. 

Maybe the MPs will start listening to the voters who put them into power to reflect the voters' wishes not their own.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum