The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Charlotte pennington

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Charlotte pennington

Post by noddy100 on 15.06.16 20:25

Thanks will look again :)

noddy100

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 15.06.16 20:29

Noddy100 Once you are on the page, in the search box on the right type in Ema Pennington.
dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 16.06.16 10:04

@dottyaussie wrote:Interesting roxyroo, I wonder what the injunction in for ?
I wonder indeed! I was in a rush yesterday and cld only copy over that paragraph but she was saying a lot more, like how the McCann's are monsters and that Charlotte knows so much more. What with dodgy creche records its pretty intriguing!
Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 16.06.16 10:10

@ roxyroo

Yeah I read the whole thing. But is she definitely who she says she is ? I've copied the whole conversation but not sure if posting it is allowed ??
dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie on 16.06.16 13:10

What a find! Interesting that she mentions Histrionic Personality Disorder with reference to the McCanns.. I'd say that if she is who she says she is, she needs to tread carefully

Julie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 17.06.16 17:08

Agreed. I haven't had the time to verify if she is who she says she is. Does seem as though she has a bit of an axe to grind with Charlotte. Definitely been a rift in the family since PDL by the sounds of it!
Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen on 21.07.17 3:44

Charlotte said the age it states. She wouldn't have known the McCann family in nz. Her mother might but charlotte wouldn't. 
She worked once as a live in nanny in London on her return to U.K. Under a different name then lived and worked in a pub in her hometown. She was contacted by the McCanns and received a payout for selling her story to the papers.

Empen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 21.07.17 7:46

Charlotte was paid to sell her story to the papers?  Now, there's an incentive.  Just like Murat, who received a large payout from suing the papers, and we know he was in cahoots with Brian Kennedy and Sky's Martin Brunt.

We also know that dodgy McCann cop, Antonio Giminez Razo was caught bribing people in Morocco to claim that they had seen Madeleine, and then calling over the journos.

I wonder how many other witnesses have been bribed or sold their their stories.  I also wonder where the fund money has been spent and what the millions given to operation Grange has really been spent on because I cannot really see them investigating a non existent abduction with nothing to go on and knowing the result before they even started.

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.07.17 12:16

She was contacted by the McCanns and received a payout for selling her story to the papers.
That's a very bold decisive statement!  Which story in particular was she payed for selling?

Initially, if she wasn't at Warner's resort by invitation  winkwink (she did arrive in Portugal on 28th April, on the same flight as the Tapas London contingent), I venture to suggest she saw an opportunity to advertise her wares and thus expand on her already extensive CV.  Latterly however, I see a distinct possibility that she may have been contacted by 'a source close to the McCann family' to help with their private investigations slash search campaign.

I think this is my favourite ripping yarn from the fantasy world of Charlotte Pennington - no doubt with a generous helping of poetic licence, courtesy of the UK tabloid network..

Portuguese police to probe 'Madeleine dumped at sea' claim Daily Mail (article no longer available online)

Last updated at 14:48pm on 14th October 2007

Portuguese police are becoming increasingly convinced that Madeleine McCann's body was dumped at sea.

Detectives are believed to be keen to re-interview a British nanny who claims she saw a mystery boatman kicking at something in the middle of the night two days after Madeleine McCann disappeared.

Former Mark Warner nanny Charlotte Pennington said she spotted the man in a small dinghy just off the Praia da Luz seafront. She claims he was kicking at an object stored in the boat's hull.

When she moved closer to investigate, the man - whose name she has given to Portuguese and British police - stooped out of sight then hurriedly rowed away.

Portuguese police are taking the sightings seriously and Miss Pennington, 20, and are looking to interview her once again.

She was working in the Ocean Club's creche on May 3, the night Madeleine disappeared. She is the only person to have given a full, public description of the events of that evening.

She told police how she heard Kate McCann scream: "They've taken her" on the night of May 3, when Madeleine vanished, and that she saw the first official suspect Robert Murat standing outside the Ocean Club that night.

Miss Pennington said the man was wearing a reflective yellow jacket with a hood but she could not make out his face.
One police source today described the sighting as 'credible'.

Miss Pennington said: "I'm pleased they are taking this seriously as it means they aren't just looking at the McCanns as suspects."

Miss Pennington's account potentially tallies with repeated suggestions that Madeleine was smuggled out of the Algarve on board a boat, or that her body was dumped at sea.

It also tallies with a second report today claiming new evidence proves that Madeleine was alive when she was taken from her bed.

Police have been told Kate McCann knew instantly her daughter had been snatched because the bedclothes were in exactly the same position, raised above the mattress as if they were still lying over the little girl.

Friends of the McCanns believe this prove she was taken and did not just wander off, which would have ruffled the bedclothes

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/Nigel/id70.htm#14

You couldn't make it up could you?  Oh but wait a minute - she did !!!

Woof!  Woof!

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen on 21.07.17 12:19

@dottyaussie wrote:Noddy100 Once you are on the page, in the search box on the right type in Ema Pennington.
Why

Empen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.07.17 12:27

@sharonl wrote:I wonder how many other witnesses have been bribed or sold their their stories.
I should think every one of them that came forward after the early days of May 2007 to tell their version of the truth.

Likewise, I don't doubt a number of 'witnesses' were bribed NOT to sell their stories!  Jim Gamble ex of the CEOP was after all very anxious for tourists to send HIM their holiday photographs - I believe he even set-up a internet link to make it easy.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 21.07.17 12:45

@Verdi wrote:
@sharonl wrote:I wonder how many other witnesses have been bribed or sold their their stories.
I should think every one of them that came forward after the early days of May 2007 to tell their version of the truth.

Likewise, I don't doubt a number of 'witnesses' were bribed NOT to sell their stories!  Jim Gamble ex of the CEOP was after all very anxious for tourists to send HIM their holiday photographs - I believe he even set-up a internet link to make it easy.

So she was able to give this mystery boat man's name to the police, but didnt see his face. 
The newspapers must really think the British public are stupid.
S.m.h.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 21.07.17 18:13

I wonder was he , spotty/greasy/ugly /long/short haired , obviously not dressed like a tourist , furtive / hanging round in his boat .

What was he kicking in his boat , wait was it the woman in purple ? 

Why didn't she blow her rape whistle , I mean all the Nannies had them didn't they ?

" She is the only person to have given a full PUBLIC description of the events of that evening " 

Yea right , every man and his dog " ( even the unreliable ones !" ) have given us a full PUBLIC description of the events of that evening .

Trouble is NONE of them agree with each other !     waiting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 21.07.17 20:54

@sandancer wrote:I wonder was he , spotty/greasy/ugly /long/short haired , obviously not dressed like a tourist ....
For this is he - or she as the case maybe..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 22.07.17 21:21

@ skyrocket

You were interested in Charlotte's age

http://truthformadeleine.com/2008/05/charlotte-pennington-at-nanny-agencycom/
Charlotte Pennington at Nanny-Agency.com

ID 33648: Charlotte is British and she is 19 years old and a native English speaker.
Her message:
I was born charlotte elizabeth alice on the 28th of february 1987, in berkshire, england. i was the 4th child with 3 older brothers, damien, ciaran and owain. my mother was so relieved to get a daughter, in fact, up until my birth everyone thought i was to going to be a boy. no scan had said otherwise. it wasn’t until a midwife not involved with the birth commented on what a lovely girl i was that my mother realised she had had her daughter. nobody had checked, all assuming i was a boy! from then on i have been the girliest girl, delighting in all things pink and have never looked back! when i was 18 months old my father got a job in new zealand- which is where i remained for the next 17 years. my mother is an actress as well as a drama teacher with a private studio attached to the houses we lived in and therefore i grew up with the sounds of shakespeare pervading through the walls, which was quickly passed on to me and soon enough i had caught the acting bug and had drama cursing through my veins.

my mother, collette, picked up on this and started taking me along to her rehearsals and shows. the theatre became an absolute haven for me. the evocative allure of the stage pulling me closer and closer as i watched every flicker of emotion pass through the actors faces, the costumes, the make-up, the people. i just knew that this is it, my raison d’etre. around the year 2000 my mother remarried, to a man called stuart wighton(whom i now think of as dad, and deciding to be known as charlotte wighton, rather than charlotte pennington) and i propelled head first into the serious world of drama that i had not yet experienced. from the year 2000 to the year 2004 i had played over 16 lead roles of which included my all time favourite role, juliet from none other than romeo and juliet and anne boleyn from anne of a thousand days. i also competed 3 times a year over a course of 5 years and was fortunate enough to have done extremely well and my passion for the stage was able to be seen. my long term goal is to go to drama school which i will do once i have accumulated the fees. while all of the above was going on i did of course have school, friends and jobs. at school i took drama ( of course) but also history, photography, media studies, pe, english, history of art , travel and tourism and human biology all of which i loved. and maths, which i did not. my jobs consisted of nannying, clerical work, promotions work, acting and modelling and being a fairy. i’ve worked as a fairy since i was 14. it all started when i walked into a shop called the enchanted forest and the owner said i looked like a fairy and would i like to work there. would i ever?!

it was a perfect fit, my love for performing plus my love for children combined with the added bonus of glitter. working there meant a hectic, erratic, sporadic and completely opposite to the 9-5 cliché. it was full on with handling different duties; fairying, catering, booking, accounts and retail. but it was all done in a fairy costume and with a smile. but exam time rolled around and i had to temporarily hang up my wings. after the exams i had an idea that i could run my own fairy business, which is exactly what i did. cultivating a network for my parties was a lot of fun (reminded me of a sort-of clean cut disney mafia) i was intrigued one day when i saw the shop where i had my 7th birthday party, the fairy shop was still around so i went inside and had a case of déjà vu, not only did it look the same, granted a tad smaller, the owner mentioned i looked like a fairy and would i like a job? by now you are probably conjuring up some elfin creature complete with pixie ears but i can assure you this is not the case. i think perhaps i have always given off this vibe as children all over and in any place have the urge to smile and wave at me, which i don’t mind one little bit! so, i ended working for the fairy shop as well as having my sideline business all the while attending the nanny centre and getting my nanny certificates and training. now i am hoping for another chapter of my life to begin so . i hope i have let you in a little bit of my world and that you understand more of the sort of person i am.

First
Logged in: 8
times
Last login:
29-Oct-06
Profile viewed:
2646 times
Added to 1 Wish-List
Charlotte wants a live-in Nanny job to start between now and Dec-06 for 12 months in the United Kingdom and would prefer England
Education, employment and childcare experience
Charlotte has the following childcare experience:
National certificate in child care and education level 3. Worked as a live in and out nanny, as a summer season nanny for mark warner and as a nursery practicioner where i was situated mainly with the under 2’s. Also ran own business doing children’s parties as a fairy!, certificates are above is NNEB level 3 equiv. Current first aid and,
Charlotte can provide a medical certificate and a police report

• Smokes: No

• Driver: No

• Can Swim: Yes

• Willing to cook: Yes

• Willing to do housework: Yes

• Medical problems: allergic to salmon and aspartame

• Hobbies: drama, travel, art history, reading

• Pets she dislike: no, animal lover.

• Holidays requested: 2 weeks over christmas.

• Religion: Roman Catholic, Charlotte sometimes practises her religion

The information on this page was taken directly from the entry at Nanny-Agency at this web address:
http://www.nanny-agency.com/Nanny-Form.cfm?nid=33648

Moderator/Investigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen on 22.07.17 21:23

Her age is correct as stated. Her claims to not smoke is ****.

Members are reminded that swearing is not tolerated on CMOMM.

Mod.

Empen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 22.07.17 22:01

@Keitei - thanks for taking the trouble to post the above re: Charlotte's age. This has actually come up before and I think the question was whether the info is reliable. @Empen thanks also. I haven't gone over everything again but I remember that when I looked into all this before there was some discrepancy with her age - can't remember what it was but when I've got time I'll see if I can find it. As @Verdi has pointed out across the way, this may be something about nothing but I've got a gut feeling about Miss P and the removal of all info on her from the Shortland Street Wiki entry (post 3 May 07) rings alarm bells. IMO.

@Empen - if you know anything interesting and don't want to post it, feel free to PM me.
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen on 22.07.17 23:23

I cant say much about it all due to ongoing family issues. But she is the age she states and played Libby in shortland street for a long time. She was also in other small shows there. Nothing but theatre work for her mothers company in U.K. To my knowledge. 
Nothing adds up and tbh you won't add up anything via her just make more confusing avenues that add to the vortex of it all.

Empen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 22.07.17 23:25

@Keitei wrote:ID 33648: Charlotte is British and she is 19 years old and a native English speaker.
Her message:
I was born charlotte elizabeth alice on the 28th of february 1987

Date of birth: 28th February 1987 - no ambiguity.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 25.07.17 17:32

@Verdi - unfortunately, that's not the case.

From 192.com, the 2006 electoral role register has her listed as being in the 24 - 28 year old age group. Therefore, born no later than 1982 (not 1987).

Interestingly, from 2007 onwards her age is redacted, whereas her mother's (Collette Wighton) and step-father's (Stuart Wighton) age categorys remain on view.

http://www.192.com/atoz/people/pennington/charlotte/

Here's Charlotte in a play directed by her mother in 2001 at Howick Little Theatre. Is she 14 years old or around 19 years?:

https://hlt.org.nz/about-us/past-productions/production/2001/nobodys-perfect-/#!prettyPhoto[Images]/0/

She may have looked older than she was - make up, etc. But, tied in with the electoral register entry I think we have to at least consider the possibiity that she is older than declared. Are there some missing years?
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen on 25.07.17 18:15

She's definitely not born in 82 as her second eldest brother was born in 81 and she has another brother born after him and before her

Empen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen on 25.07.17 18:16

She is definitely born in 87

Empen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 25.07.17 18:19

So she lived in New Zealand all that time.  Interesting, I wonder when she met the McCanns.

Here are a few more links 

Libby Bailey - Shortland Street

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0127803/

Charlotte Pennington IMDB http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0672161/

Nanny in Leatherhead  https://www.childcare.co.uk/profile/294293

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Empen on 25.07.17 18:21

She didn't meet them in nz. It was total fluke, given she was a child at the point they were there. 
I know enough about her, and yes she lived in NZ since she was 4/5 until late teens and returned to uk with Collette and Stuart leaving her three brothers in nz.

Empen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Keitei on 25.07.17 18:37

@ skyrocket - The date of birth I posted IS correct.  A simple check of UK's official Birth, Death &Marriage records confirm this.

192.com can be inaccurate at times.

Moderator/Investigator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum