The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Charlotte pennington

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Charlotte pennington

Post by Daisy on 28.01.14 19:49

@whatliesbehindthesofa wrote:
@Daisy wrote:I don't do Twitter, but a quick search shows a person with the same name (CP). It looks very much like her in the photos on there. I don't really feel comfortable putting the link up though.

I've found it too.  The photographs are definitely of her.
Thanks. Yes, I thought so.

Says she's Head of fashion @ Cosmopoliton. (been there since 2008). Done well for herself I must say.

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.01.14 19:51

@sharonl wrote:
@Portia wrote:Now, why would that be?

It seems unlikely she was affluent enough -or bothered enough herself- to hire her own lawyer and get an injunction on the data concerning herself. Why would she

So someone else took care of that, and made her disappear, sort of

Which brings me back to an earlier question: where IS she?

Working for a company called "The Killing Game", they organise murder mystery holidays.

a.k.a. 'The Crying game'?

No, seriously: I don't think she's the CP at Cosmo. Why? Just look at the CPs on LinkedIn: there's our CP, from Kingston, twice. Once giving as occupation: Nanny at Mark Warners (period) and the other one: pa space. Period. No history, no connections. No nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 28.01.14 20:04

@Portia wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

It seems unlikely she was affluent enough -or bothered enough herself- to hire her own lawyer and get an injunction on the data concerning herself. Why would she

Working for a company called "The Killing Game", they organise murder mystery holidays.

That's assuming that she is still working for this company http://www.killinggame.co.uk/

She seems to have a number of jobs

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 28.01.14 20:10

I have to agree with Portia. I'm doubting now that the Cosmopoliton CP is the same one.

Pretty sure this one is though: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/charlotte-pennington/80/84a/807

Unknown

“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.01.14 20:17

@sharonl wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

That's assuming that she is still working for this company http://www.killinggame.co.uk/

Excuse me, I thought The Killing Game was a joke. Apparently it isn't. What made you think our CP was employed there? When is this supposed to have been?

Inspector Barnaby in Midsomer: "So the girl was picked out from a catalogue of hard-up bit-time starlets, hired and briefed, then put on a plane and additionally briefed during the flight by two of the other participants. MO and ROB. Got off the plane, kept to herself until given her cue. Then ran unto the scene and supported the play as it unrolled, identifying Murat, confirming the main protagonists' actions and bereavement (but inexplicably NOT called upon to testify to same during the libel trial!) and, for good measure, spotting dinghies in the dark. After performance: paid off and shipped out to an unknown destination immediately. Traces of her on the internet whoosed to the extent possible without causing suspicion. That, in a nutshell, is what this case was all about, my dear Watson."

Now: spot the mistakes, there must be many

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 28.01.14 21:19

@Daisy wrote:I have to agree with Portia. I'm doubting now that the Cosmopoliton CP is the same one.

Pretty sure this one is though: http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/charlotte-pennington/80/84a/807

I think you're looking at the wrong account on Twitter.  When I search for Charlotte Pennington, I'm looking at the fourth result.  There are tweets from a Colette Wighton (I might have spelt that wrong), who mentions New Zealand.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 28.01.14 21:24

@Portia wrote:
@sharonl wrote:
@Portia wrote:
@sharonl wrote:

Excuse me, I thought The Killing Game was a joke. Apparently it isn't. What made you think our CP was employed there? When is this supposed to have been?

Inspector Barnaby in Midsomer: "So the girl was picked out from a catalogue of hard-up bit-time starlets, hired and briefed, then put on a plane and additionally briefed during the flight by two of the other participants. MO and ROB. Got off the plane, kept to herself until given her cue. Then ran unto the scene and supported the play as it unrolled, identifying Murat, confirming the main protagonists' actions and bereavement (but inexplicably NOT called upon to testify to same during the libel trial!) and, for good measure, spotting dinghies in the dark. After performance: paid off and shipped out to an unknown destination immediately. Traces of her on the internet whoosed to the extent possible without causing suspicion. That, in a nutshell, is what this case was all about, my dear Watson."

Now: spot the mistakes, there must be many

Was it Charlotte Pennington who stated that the cots and twins were not in the apartment when she first got there or was is the other nanny, Katriona ? because that was a bit of a faux pas, why were the twins not in 5A, and also, with no bed sheets. too weird.

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 28.01.14 21:26

@Daisy wrote:I have to agree with Portia. I'm doubting now that the Cosmopoliton CP is the same one.

I think you're looking at the wrong account on Twitter.  When I search for Charlotte Pennington, I'm looking at the fourth result.  There are tweets from a Colette Wighton (I might have spelt that wrong), who mentions New Zealand.
I must be. Isn't CP's mother called Collette Wighton?

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 28.01.14 21:29

Charlotte Pennington had links with New Zealand

Collette Wighton is Charlottes' mother.  She worked at Notre Dame Prep school

Susan Healy also has links to a Notre Dame School

What a coincidence!

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.01.14 21:54

@Daisy wrote:

Charlotte Pennington and Collette Wighton were acting together in "Little Gem" in Dorking in March last year.

Back to top Go down

Post by whatliesbehindthesofa on 28.01.14 21:59

Ladyinred wrote:
Charlotte Pennington and Collette Wighton were acting together in "Little Gem" in Dorking in March last year.

The Twitter account says Surrey, so that matches too.

Not much to report on it to be honest, no mention of anything McCann related, just a load of tweets in January last year, then nothing at all.

whatliesbehindthesofa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daisy on 28.01.14 22:03

Ladyinred wrote:
@Daisy wrote:

Yes I spotted that too. Only 3 of them in the play. I see Charlotte plays a teenager.

There was discussion earlier in this thread about her true age. It didn't add up.

Unknown

Friedrich Nietzsche
Daisy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sami on 28.01.14 22:09

Ladyinred wrote:

The Twitter account says Surrey, so that matches too.

Not much to report on it to be honest, no mention of anything McCann related, just a load of tweets in January last year, then nothing at all.

Her account is followed by "notamccannfan"  but thats a private account and cannot be viewed.

sami

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayneykul on 29.01.14 10:18

I posted this yest regards ROB rogatory stat about Charlotte Pennington

I p1578
“Erm, the first three paragraphs are fine. I think, I suppose, the only comment is, when I’m talking about Charlotte PENNINGTON in the fifth paragraph, erm, I said that she, ‘I believe she looked after Dave and Fiona’s kids’, then, then there’s a separate, a sort of a separate sentence there. Erm, and it might be worth clarifying that, at least in popular Press, she erm, she, there was a report that she said she saw Kate and Gerry at the Airport, but I think she’s, and I don’t think that would have been possible, because we had left the Airport on the coach with her, so I think she’s probably confusing that with, with one of us. So that’s, that’s only a report from the popular Press rather than anything that she said”.
osted on another thread yest a quote from ROB rogatory stat where he says

If she knew the Mccannc that well how could she have confused them for someone else in her press statements?!!!

Jayneykul

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.01.14 10:25

@Daisy wrote:
Ladyinred wrote:
@Daisy wrote:

Yes I spotted that too. Only 3 of them in the play. I see Charlotte plays a teenager.

There was discussion earlier in this thread about her true age. It didn't add up.

The daughter plays a 'late teen' while her mother plays someone over 60

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 27.05.14 7:47

From the first post here:

Pennington continues: "She didn't get the name, but she said it sounded something like 'Abbey, Gabby or Maddie'. We automatically went into lost-child procedure. In these situations, the first thing we do is investigate the scene.

"We knew that one of the other nanny's charges was called Maddie. We told the head of department what had happened and she took us straight to the apartment.''

Here Miss Pennington clearly states that Madeleine was 'one of the other nanny's charges', referring to Catriona Baker. Yet she says in her two previous statements that she was with Madeleine that day. If that was true, why didn't she automatically make the connection that this was 'Maddie', the girl she had read a story to that very day and had been with until 6.00pm when the McCanns arrived to collect her and the twins?

And from the topic About  Madeleine, first post:

Witness states that as she was an intelligent child, timid at first contact, and who later felt more comfortable, was a child who conversed normally for her age, and was of a calm demeanour. She adds that it was usual for Madeleine to be called “Maddy”, as this is how she [Madeleine] presented herself to the witness
– OC nanny Charlotte Pennington in a statement to the Policia Judiciaria 7/5/07
Unquote

Pennington's statements are big red flags.
Retro fitting  with the aid of MW?

When one reads JD's post logic flies out of the window as soon as Ms Pennington enters stage left.

One of the  biggest red flags imo is her flying out on the same flight as ROB and MO, starting date at MW.
Imo be fairly easy to put her on the payroll after 3/5. She certainly doesn't give any consistent details such as:
Arrived, was put in charge of the lobsters ( only five or six in that group) yes, remember Maddie etc.
instead we get a whole bunch of McCann-friendly sightings and  anecdotes which unfortunately conflict with the known facts.

splat

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 27.05.14 7:54

@tigger wrote:From the first post here:

Pennington continues: "She didn't get the name, but she said it sounded something like 'Abbey, Gabby or Maddie'. We automatically went into lost-child procedure. In these situations, the first thing we do is investigate the scene.

"We knew that one of the other nanny's charges was called Maddie. We told the head of department what had happened and she took us straight to the apartment.''

Here Miss Pennington clearly states that Madeleine was 'one of the other nanny's charges', referring to Catriona Baker. Yet she says in her two previous statements that she was with Madeleine that day. If that was true, why didn't she automatically make the connection that this was 'Maddie', the girl she had read a story to that very day and had been with until 6.00pm when the McCanns arrived to collect her and the twins?

And from the topic Madeleine, Kazluc's post:

A sign that credence cannot be attached to her recollection.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 27.05.14 20:37

Charlotte Pennington also made it a point to say she was with Maddy ( not Madeleine but Maddy as she was saying the child introduced herself as... Not going into my theory this may have been one of the look alikes? ) on April 29 and May 3. I wonder if she wasnt there to be someone to see/ interact with maddy as an alibi. Most of us seem to agree April 30 and/or May 2 was possibly Maddy's last day alive and Ms. Pennington seems to highlight those days but i wonder if she got the 29th confused with the 30th as she may have been scripted to do. Also she said ahe wasnt in the apartment she was with another nanny Amy and someone said Maddy was missing. She then called and followed search procedures. Then somehow she states later she was at 5a and heard Kate say " they've taken her" and you cant be in two places.... So where was she really and what was her motivation?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 30.05.14 22:03

Edit - she does have a twin, freakishly hometowns not far from each other.  Until I find a link there are 2 CPs with same name & look the same.  Is it known how many Facebook accounts she has?

Shhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 31.05.14 5:50

I'm not on Facebook so would be great if you could check it Shhh.  winkwink 

This struck me again:

Unquote

She'd been there a week and speaks here as if she's a seasoned member of a trained team.

View user profile http://fytton.blogspot.nl/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 31.05.14 12:48

One is definitely her, friends with Stacey portz &. Another OC nanny.

The other (friend of a friend) other than sharing the same name, looks the same, comes from almost the same town, I can't find a link to the other one.  I've met this one twice (not to talk to) & my observations are how the other one comes a cross in the media.  If that makes sense.   Scarily alike it's freaky

Shhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shhh on 31.05.14 12:52

I checked Stacey's profile & photos of Portugal 2007 (open profile).  The mW staff certainly enjoyed a drink or two lol

Shhh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kimHager on 31.05.14 13:32

Tigger she states in her rog statemen that she never entered the apartment. I wonder if she wasnt there as a favor called in... You know i cant help but be thinking after reading the PJ files if this wasnt premeditated... Another theory was kind of thrown at me and i want to investigate further before posting... The only thing we end up with is more questions which GM must be thrilled part of his confusion theory worked brilliantly, even Charlotte Pennington seemd tto be of the same mind with her doubles and statements.... Not one of them can keep a single story straight.
Shhh... Good job finding her double.. Does it show her friends list because usually someone with 2 FBook pages have the same friends or at least a few.?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin on 31.05.14 13:35

@Shhh wrote:Edit - she does have a twin, freakishly hometowns not far from each other.  Until I find a link there are 2 CPs with same name & look the same.  Is it known how many Facebook accounts she has?

hello Shhh, I've P.M.d you.  spin 

bobbin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum