The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The Orlando mass murders - Was the killer a homosexual?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Orlando mass murders - Was the killer a homosexual?

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.06.16 9:37

Yet one more dreadful mass killing and one very much connected to militant Islam.

We know that Omar Mateen was a Muslim.

We know that his father preached militant jihadi Islamism on California TV.

We know that the FBI monitored him for years because of his links to Islamic terrorism.

We know that on the day of the murders he dialled 9/11 and told them that he was an ISIS supporter.

We know that ISIS has claimed him as 'a member of the Caliphate' - one of their own.

But the prime emphasis in the reporting up to now is that this was a 'homophobic' murder.

----

But was it? Was Mateen both a Mulsim and a homosexual?

Today the Daily Telegraph publishes this evidence that he was:

Orlando gunman 'was a regular at LGBT nightclub Pulse' before attack 'and used gay dating apps'

14 June 2016 • 7:02am

49 dead, 53 injured after gunman opens fire in gay nightclub
Australia reviewing visa of Islamic scholar

Australia is urgently reviewing the visa of a British Islamic scholar who toured Orlando earlier this year and had preached in 2013 that "death is the sentence" for homosexual acts.

Farrokh Sekaleshfar, a senior Shi'ite Muslim scholar, is currently giving a series of lectures at an Islamic centre in Sydney on the topic of spirituality.

Mr Sekaleshfar said in a lecture in Michigan in 2013 that in an Islamic society, the death penalty should be carried out for homosexuals who engaged in sodomy.

"Out of compassion, let's get rid of him now, because he's contaminating society," he said, according to a recording available online.

There is no evidence of any link between his comments and the American Muslim man who killed 49 people in a gay nightclub in Orlando on Sunday, the deadliest mass shooting in the United States.

Mr Sekaleshfar told The Telegraph he had used his sermon at the Husseini Islamic Centre just outside Orlando in April to talk about "how Muslims should deal with homosexuals at the university place".

Another witness 'saw Mateen on gay dating app'

A second person has said he saw the Pulse club gunman on a gay dating app, as well as seeing him at the bar with a drink.  Kevin West had earlier said he met Mateen more than a year ago when he reached out to West on Jack’d, a dating app for men.

Now, Cord Cedeno also said he saw him on it, the Washington Post reports. “He was open with his picture on the sites, he was easy to recognise,” said Cedeno, 23, of Orlando, who said he was also contacted by Mateen at least a year ago on a dating app.

G4S denies complaint had been made against Mateen

One colleague at the security contractor G4S, Mateen's most recent employer, remembered him as an angry, profane co-worker who used slurs and threatened violence, AP reports.

Daniel Gilroy said Mateen started badgering him and sending dozens of text messages to him daily, and that he reported Mateen's behaviour to his bosses. Mr Gilroy told multiple news outlets that Mateen routinely used slurs for gay people, blacks, Jews and women. "He talked about killing people all the time," Gilroy told The New York Times. 

However, G4S denies Mr Gilroy's claims, saying in a statement it had no record of Mr Gilroy ever making such a complaint to his superiors.

Gunman often went to gay nightclub

At least four patrons have said they saw the gunman Omar Mateen drinking at the Pulse bar several times before the shooting. Ty Smith said he saw Mateen inside at least a dozen times.

Sometimes he would go over in the corner and sit and drink by himself, and other times he would get so drunk he was loud and belligerent. 

We didn't really talk to him a lot, but I remember him saying things about his dad at times. He told us he had a wife and child.

Chris Callen, who performs under the name Kristina McLaughlin and is married to Mr Smith, told the Canadian Press he had also seen Mateen there.  “He’s been going to this bar for at least three years.”

Both Callen and Smith say they stopped speaking to Mateen after he threatened them with a knife, apparently after someone made a joke about religion.

“He ended up pulling a knife,” Callen said. “He said if he ever messed with him again, you know how it’ll turn out.”

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Orlando mass murders - Was the killer a homosexual?

Post by BlueBag on 14.06.16 10:01

It's a real puzzle isn't.

Possibly ticks all of the liberal left control boxes.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Orlando Murders.

Post by willowthewisp on 14.06.16 12:21

Hi Tony Bennett and Bluebag, thanks for the posting.
 First of all I send sympathy to all of the people affected by this massacre in Orlando and for the wounded persons to make for a swift recovery from their injuries sustained in this attack.
Are the MSM using the doctrine of Islam as a means to end another person's life as part of their beliefs, or as the Aangirfan site states, that Omar Mateen was used as a false flag Operation, that there was more than one Gunman in the building at the time of the massacre?
How come Barack O'Bama had knowledge or raised the threat of violence to USA citizens before the apparent massacre,did he have a premonition of the event that was about to unfold?
Then you have Donald Trump raising the issue of "Islam" and their beliefs on future immigration to the USA and acts that person's may have done against the State of America?
Is there some sort of "Campaign/Agenda" to raise the violence all at once,eg, Violence of various Football fans, European Football competition,French,English, Russia, Germans raising the Ukraine situation. Then we have the migrants burning down the accommodation in Germany,massacres in Syria,Iraq, is the "World going mad" or on a self destruct mission, all within a matter of days after the last Bilderberg meeting up to create a crisis in the world?
There is another person who has now gone to Australia who has preached against sections of Society that are not uncommon with what happened in Orlando, whilst that person was in America, putting Australia in a predicament?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 14.06.16 13:04

My condolences to all those involved and their families in this horrible attack.

As it broke on the news I said to my partner "I bet this is an angry, perhaps 'closet' homosexual and or islamic extremist" 

Just awful.  Yet again we see someone who was reportedly known to law enforcement and the wider society as a threat but very little was done.  What the media don't report is 'our' (the West's) attempts at infiltrating these horrific terror groups that carry out these attacks.  What happens when that counter insurgency goes wrong?  Who is responsible???  How many times have we seen this and how many times will we see it again??

As an aside, If you can watch owen jones flounce out of a sky tv interview.  Very telling.  And you don't think there is a left wing agenda!!!!??????

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.06.16 13:47

@sar wrote:As an aside, If you can watch owen jones flounce out of a sky tv interview.  Very telling.  And you don't think there is a left wing agenda!!!!??????
Owen Jones... won't tolerate intolerance.

Very blinkered... me me me.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 14.06.16 16:06

@BlueBag wrote:
@sar wrote:As an aside, If you can watch owen jones flounce out of a sky tv interview.  Very telling.  And you don't think there is a left wing agenda!!!!??????

+1 BlueBag, I'm no fan of Julia Hartley Brewer, but her and the presenter, were right.  

Re the horrible massacre, he said there have "...not been many LGBT voices..." and went on to say to Mark Longhurst "You don't understand this because your not gay"

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 14.06.16 18:19

@BlueBag wrote:

Owen Jones is another one who shouts everybody down, just as Eddie Izzard did with Farage.

If people don't agree with every word they utter they can always find some sort of "ism"
to level at them is what I see.

roses for all the victims and there may yet be more added to the death toll according to medics today.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
roll

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 14.06.16 19:57

@plebgate wrote:

If people don't agree with every word they utter they can always find some sort of "ism"
to level at them is what I see.
They are dangerous people.

They believe in freedom.

Freedom as defined by them.

It's really a control over every aspect of your life.

I'm not saying capitalists and libertarians are any different mind.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina on 14.06.16 22:02

Just received an email and within it was this, what do you think?........................

You know this shooting in Orlando? Something is just not right about it all. The story is this guy walks into a nightclub and shoots 49 people dead and injures a further 53. Thats 102 people shot in total. There has just been a guy on TV who survived after being shot 3 times and its likely he is not unusual in being shot so many times, it is very difficult to kill someone outright with a single shot. 

I've looked into it and the NYPD official figures for shootings by their own highly trained officers ranges from 17% to 28% hit rate. That is they miss between 72% and 83% of the time. Their hit rate improves if the target is less than 6 feet away, then it is 43%. So we will be generous and say the shooter has the same hit rate but that he shoots each target with an average of 1 1/2 bullets each. 

So we have 102 victims in total, with a hit rate of 43% and a total of 1 1/2 bullets each. That is 356 shots fired in total ( (102/43)x100)x1.5). So the guy must have been carrying at least 356 rounds. I've looked it up and the standard round for that riffle weighs 75 grams, which gives a whopping total of 26.7 kg just in bullets!!! That is more than a standard bag of cement. And the standard magazine for that gun takes 30 rounds, which means he must have re loaded at least 12 times.

It just doesn't seem very likely to me.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.06.16 7:44

I am wondering how many people the Police shot in the heavy exchange of fire.

I don't think one guy was responsible for all those deaths and injuries.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 15.06.16 9:49

I know that every time there is an incident like this, there are claims that it's a hoax.

While I would never say that, there are some news reports on YouTube which, if genuine and not tampered with, do make you wonder if things aren't quite what they seem.
Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 15.06.16 9:54

I have seen these videos and something doesn't seem right with them.

The videos of obviously non-wounded people being carried down the street TOWARDS the club are the ones that look odd.

There's one where they have gone past camera, then think they are off camera, put the person on their feet and then seem to laugh and joke about it.

Maybe they were having some kind of sick joke?

It wouldn't surprise me.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 21.06.16 12:10

https://youtu.be/MAWCN6eqTTE

Information suppressed then released?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 21.06.16 14:55

Well I have just spent a couple of hours watching videos about this and WOW !! I am now beginning to wondering about a lot of these terrorist attacks.
dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxyroo on 21.06.16 15:13

@dottyaussie wrote:Well I have just spent a couple of hours watching videos about this and WOW !! I am now beginning to wondering about a lot of these terrorist attacks.
So have u looked at 9/11? I recommend Doc Judy Wood- "where did the towers go?" as a starting point
Roxyroo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.06.16 15:25

@Roxyroo wrote:
@dottyaussie wrote:Well I have just spent a couple of hours watching videos about this and WOW !! I am now beginning to wondering about a lot of these terrorist attacks.
So have u looked at 9/11? I recommend Doc Judy Wood- "where did the towers go?" as a starting point
I recommend NOT Judy Wood on 9/11.

The twin towers were not brought down by space beams.

Judy wood is pure disinfo.

Architects for 9//11 Truth is a much more rational point of view for 9/11 discussion.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fortherecord on 21.06.16 15:31

To say that Judy Wood is disinfo is staggering. She has collated an enormous amount of very rational information, and, even if you do not agree with her conclusions, her work sheds much light on 9/11. Please do not let this self-appointed arbiter of reason deter you from reading her work and drawing your own conclusions. - Google Judy Wood, Where Did the Towers Go?
fortherecord

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 21.06.16 16:12

@ BlueBag is that the one they did a presentation on with the detonators ??
dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 21.06.16 16:15

@ RoxyRoo & fortherecord I will have a look thanks
dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.06.16 16:23

fortherecord wrote:To say that Judy Wood is disinfo is staggering. 
There were no space beams.

It's disinfo.

Just like "no planes".

Made to make people with rational 9/11 issues look like nutters.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.06.16 16:25

@dottyaussie wrote:@ BlueBag is that the one they did a presentation on with the detonators ??
Nano-thermite traces found all over the tower debris.

Building 7 is the main issue though.

BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sar on 21.06.16 16:36

@BlueBag wrote:
@dottyaussie wrote:@ BlueBag is that the one they did a presentation on with the detonators ??

"Building 7 is the main issue though."  Why, because of this?

sar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 21.06.16 16:43

@sar wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:

"Building 7 is the main issue though."  Why, because of this?

Partly.

Also the manner of it's collapse.

Virtually symmetrical free fall without resistance - defying Newtonian mechanics.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fortherecord on 21.06.16 16:58

@dottyaussie
I'm pleased that you won't allow yourself to be derailed by perplexing hysteria masquerading as reason. I doubt that you will find reference to "space beams"
fortherecord

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 21.06.16 17:00

Yes I did watch the presentation by the architects a while ago and found it very interesting. There was also something about a controlled explosion at the Boston Marathon.

Really make you question things doesn't it. And I guess the biggest question would be 'WHY' ?
dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum