The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.

Post by NickE on 18.06.16 9:00

@HiDeHo wrote:There are so many missing files...many of them appear to be from an important point in the investigation...

The initial statements and  from May 3rd are missing...

Diagram of events for the mini sail..

Twins creche records  for Thursday morning  (Blank or missing pages for the consecutive numbers)

David Paynes statement...referred to in the files but not available.... Caroline Carpenter... carole Tranmers statement to UK police...

Manns...Sperry... were at the tapas that night...

All of the statements given to UK police..

It was by chance the PJ received the Gaspar Statements...  Given to UK in May and not received in Portugal 'accidentally' within another fax in October......

Very often Goncalo Amaral will give information that is not in the files...

One important one in my opinion is that none of the T9 on the first floor entered through the back door... they ALL (apparently) used the patio doors...

The impact on that could be huge...

All the communication prior to sitting down for a recorded interview, all of the intelligence discovered by the 200+ detectives on the ground in the first couple of days (and after)

Considering the timeline supplied to us by the T9 is likely not even close to what happened, we have to recognise that there is a LOT of info we are not privy to

The Portuguese press tell us a lot of info that should be considered...but not discussed as fact...

Kate was reported in PT press to have said about the 6 corpses during her interrogation/statements and was immediately reported.  They subsequently tried to justify the comment with the time cadaver odour can be identified...

SO much we don't know.  We can NEVER presume because something isnt in the files that it doesn't exist...
The biggie for me is David Payne's statement....  WHERE is it and WHY is it not in the files....

so Volume XIII, Page 3909
THANKS TO ALBYM
Document missing from DVD: Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909.
In a memorandum dated 24 October 2007 (Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909) reference is made to a document written by Dr David Payne which document had been read carefully by British Detective Constable Mike Marshall, the author of the memorandum. 
KATHERINA GASPER PAYNE
The document written by Dr Payne is not in the DVD.
THANKS TO INES
There is only one statement from DP to PJ on the DVD unlike other T7 members. Possibly he made more then one
....and not at least Anexo 37:

Back to top Go down

Re: The Possible Dry Run By The Alleged Abductor That Possibly Caused The Alleged Crying Incident.

Post by Doug D on 18.06.16 9:17

Verdi @ 12.05:

‘I'm therefore still of the opinion that the man Carol Tranmer claims to have seen at a gate at the foot of stairs somewhere below her aunts apartment, was not Matthew Oldfield.

It matters not in the grand scheme of things.   Carol Tranmer's identi-kit drawn-up at the request of the unidentified man from Reading would confirm one way or the other for the purpose of the investigation.’

Really?

‘he was not short, I would say he was about a 1'78, about medium height.’

‘I remember that he was very short’

I was looking below and was not properly'I cannot, I could not see very well.

‘DC1485'Then it was not a specific look below, we will call it a glance.

CT'Yes, yes, it is very difficult to see below. One only had a general view.’

………………………………….

HiDeHo @ 1.38:

‘One important one in my opinion is that none of the T9 on the first floor entered through the back (think you mean front) door... they ALL (apparently) used the patio doors...’

From the airport video we know that the Paynes had a buggy, and going down to the Millenium for breakfast every day, I am reasonably convinced that the Oldfields must have had a buggy for Grace and RO’B/Tanner one for Evie.

It does not make a lot of sense to go out through the patio door and down a steep, narrow staircase carrying a buggy when you can go out the front door. The Paynes of course did not even have this option from their flat.

Certainly going to the Millennium it would be daft going out of the patio doors.

Without the buggy it is a different matter.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.06.16 9:19

@plebgate wrote:Morning Tony  -  This is what whodunnit said in one post at HDH:

The only rationale is that it did not happen and that s/he (whodunnit) had given proof. That sounded to me as though whodunnit was claiming it as a fact.
Hi plebgate,

whodunit's post was clearly based on a sound reasoning of logic - though that doesn't absolutely prove his conclusion was right.

The logical steps were:

1. Mrs Fenn was interviewed on 3 or 4 May

2. When interviewed on 20 August it was to give 'new evidence' i.e. re the crying incident and burglary

3. Ergo, she could not have mentioned this 'new evidence' when first questioned on 3 or 4 May.

Re the word 'rationale':

ra·tion·ale
ˌraSHəˈnal/
noun
noun: rationale; plural noun: rationales

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 18.06.16 11:55

deleted to research further

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.06.16 13:51

Document missing from DVD: Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909.
In a memorandum dated 24 October 2007 (Processo Volume XIII, Page 3909) reference is made to a document written by Dr David Payne which document had been read carefully by British Detective Constable Mike Marshall, the author of the memorandum. KATHERINA GASPER PAYNE
The document written by Dr Payne is not in the DVD.
THANKS TO INES
There is only one statement from DP to PJ on the DVD unlike other T7 members. Possibly he made more then one
-----------

To: Ricard Paiva
Ref: David Payne
Date: October 24, 2007

Leicester Police Constabulary

Ricardo,

As requested, appended are the statements of Arul and Katherina Gaspar.

"I read carefully the written document/questionnaire provided by David Payne."

but was not able to extricate any other information besides what is already known. He declares that he saw Madeleine, for the last time, at 17H00 on 3/5/07 in the McCann apartment. Also present there were Kate and Gerry. He did not indicate the motive for being there or what he was doing. He also cannot indicate how long he stayed.

When asked with whom he was on the afternoon of May 3rd, he declares that this information was already offered to the police and cannot remember if anyone else was there.

He does not remember what he was wearing that afternoon.

He took part in the searches, having carried out most of them alone. He was at times accompanied by Matthew Oldfield.

He did not partake in the searches realized on the 4th of May, because, on this day, he spent to majority of time in the police headquarters.

For many questions, he does not give a complete response, affirming simply that he has already given this information to the Portuguese police in his declarations.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATERINA-PAYNE-INCIDENT.htm
----------

It should be noted here that neither David Payne, Fiona Payne or Kate McCann were interviewed during the second round on 10/11th May 2007.  Fiona Payne was interviewed again but only in relation to Robert Murat.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.06.16 13:56

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@plebgate wrote:Morning Tony  -  This is what whodunnit said in one post at HDH:

The only rationale is that it did not happen and that s/he (whodunnit) had given proof. That sounded to me as though whodunnit was claiming it as a fact.
Hi plebgate,

whodunit's post was clearly based on a sound reasoning of logic - though that doesn't absolutely prove his conclusion was right.

The logical steps were:

2. When interviewed on 20 August it was to give 'new evidence' i.e. re the crying incident and burglary

3. Ergo, she could not have mentioned this 'new evidence' when first questioned on 3 or 4 May.

Re the word 'rationale':

ra·tion·ale
ˌraSHəˈnal/
noun
Thank you Tony.   I wasn't saying it was about  giving new evidence re. the crying incident and the burglary, just as "new evidence" as in could she add anything further about anything she might have seen either before or on 3rd May, that's why I mentioned Mr. Lee Rainbow and why she might have been called in.  She was certainly asked quesitons as we know, but what they were we don't so  I still say that whodunnit did not offer up proof that she didn't possibly have new evidence to offer.  

I think most of us could work out that she (possibly) wouldn't have had anything further to add re. the crying and burglary.

(Hope that makes sense). lol.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 18.06.16 14:14

@plebgate wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Hi plebgate,

The logical steps were:

Re the word 'rationale':

ra·tion·ale
ˌraSHəˈnal/
noun
Thank you Tony.   I wasn't saying it was about  giving new evidence re. the crying incident and the burglary, just as "new evidence" as in could she add anything further about anything she might have seen either before or on 3rd May, that's why I mentioned Mr. Lee Rainbow and why she might have been called in.  She was certainly asked quesitons as we know, but what they were we don't so  I still say that whodunnit did not offer up proof that she didn't possibly have new evidence to offer.  

I think most of us could work out that she (possibly) wouldn't have had anything further to add re. the crying and burglary.

Yes it does make sense, and I agree!

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.06.16 14:21

Thanks pennylane.

If I forget to add it to a post everything is In My Opinion and I don't know anything for sure.
Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 18.06.16 16:40

@pennylane wrote:
@plebgate wrote:

Yes it does make sense, and I agree!

I agree too.

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by mysterion on 18.06.16 16:56

Seems strange that the PJ would ask an elderly lady to go to police staion to give evidence rather than a home visit. But if it is true, it is true.

mysterion

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.06.16 17:25

@mysterion wrote:Seems strange that the PJ would ask an elderly lady to go to police staion to give evidence rather than a home visit. But if it is true, it is true.
I read one press report that the PJ spent four hours quizzing Mrs Fenn, with a suggestion that this was at her home.

I can't locate it just now

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 17:50

@MayMuse wrote:My suggestion was not that Mrs Fenn was re-interviewed because of the dogs but that of their "findings" which the PJ were aware of; I would not have thought that they would reveal any "findings" to just anyone but perhaps inquire as to "sightings" or any further information in order to get a better picture as those results pointed to Madeleine having died in the apartment! After all she was a neighbour, so very close proximity and we all know the "hit" was in 5a and that her apartment was not part of the "dogs" investigation.
I do find it difficult that this thread is suggesting that in someway Mrs Fenn reporting on the "crying" was a "plant" or she was lying???

Would this not mean that there are far more more connections, links, favours etc to amass a cover up on a grander scale? 

One point is why would she do that anyhow? What was in it for her? 
Surely a crying incident would be much better if it did not exist, albeit some seem to thing this adds credence to "neglect" I'm not buying it! 
Just my opinion 
I'll leave you to it!

I would expect if the dogs findings was the new evidence the PJ wanted to question Mrs. Fenn about then there would be some evidence of it in the statement itself.  Instead we find it to be focused on the alleged crying incident. How is the alleged crying incident in any way related to the dogs findings?

I do not suggest Mrs. Fenn is a 'plant' who got something out of 'lying' to the police. I do suggest that perhaps Mrs. Fenn was asking herself what she may be 'in for' if she did not offer this testimony, which just happened to support statements the McCanns had been making from day 1.
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 17:51

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@tinkier wrote:
@whodunit wrote:
@tinkier wrote:@whodunit extreme provocation, have I missed something…I thought it was called debate? No one can be 100% if Mrs Fenn lied or told the truth. I still remain in the believe camp re the crying incident, the burglar incident is another matter….UK msm at what they do best, SENSATIONALIZED bull----.inspired by a serial liar!

I was not speaking of this topic in particular. I've seen the comments made about Mr. Bennett elsewhere, and I've seen members here in other topics try to provoke him into making ill-advised statements. I simply admire his fortitude and said so.
Ok, then I apologise…I thought your comments were directed at this thread. Of course @whodunit I think that goes for us all here, we all admire  Tony's courage/commitment in trying to find out the truth of what happened to poor little Madeleine.  yes
@ tinkier    Well done with your swift apology - 'twas an easy mistake to make, words on a screen don't always convey exactly what you mean to say and sometimes one misses the context - and then, to be frank, some people (myself included) do not always make themselves clear. Therefore forum misunderstandings are common.

As one who has indeed suffered much provocation, I was able to see straightaway what @ whodunit meant.

I think that the extraordinary news about Clement Freud is adding some valuable new pieces to the jigsaw, so let us all strive even harder here to continue sifting truth from fiction and so get nearer answering that $64,000 question: what really happened to Madeleine McCann?

grouphug

Yes, thank you tinkier. I know I didn't make myself clear and for that I also apologize.
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria on 18.06.16 22:27

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Hi plebgate,

The logical steps were:

Re the word 'rationale':

ra·tion·ale
ˌraSHəˈnal/
noun
Woo hoooo, so ar ya gonna give hideho the same support as you give this thing, Hdeho's post was based on even more reasoning sounding logic, no?  
Facts and logical thinking are much more believable than makebelieve.

Maria

Back to top Go down

Post by tinkier on 18.06.16 22:35

@whodunit wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@tinkier wrote:
@whodunit wrote:
@tinkier wrote:@whodunit extreme provocation, have I missed something…I thought it was called debate? No one can be 100% if Mrs Fenn lied or told the truth. I still remain in the believe camp re the crying incident, the burglar incident is another matter….UK msm at what they do best, SENSATIONALIZED bull----.inspired by a serial liar!

I was not speaking of this topic in particular. I've seen the comments made about Mr. Bennett elsewhere, and I've seen members here in other topics try to provoke him into making ill-advised statements. I simply admire his fortitude and said so.
Ok, then I apologise…I thought your comments were directed at this thread. Of course @whodunit I think that goes for us all here, we all admire  Tony's courage/commitment in trying to find out the truth of what happened to poor little Madeleine.  yes
@ tinkier    Well done with your swift apology - 'twas an easy mistake to make, words on a screen don't always convey exactly what you mean to say and sometimes one misses the context - and then, to be frank, some people (myself included) do not always make themselves clear. Therefore forum misunderstandings are common.

As one who has indeed suffered much provocation, I was able to see straightaway what @ whodunit meant.

I think that the extraordinary news about Clement Freud is adding some valuable new pieces to the jigsaw, so let us all strive even harder here to continue sifting truth from fiction and so get nearer answering that $64,000 question: what really happened to Madeleine McCann?

grouphug

Yes, thank you tinkier. I know I didn't make myself clear and for that I also apologize.
high5
tinkier

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 22:41

@Maria wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Hi plebgate,

The logical steps were:

Re the word 'rationale':

ra·tion·ale
ˌraSHəˈnal/
noun
Woo hoooo, so ar ya gonna give hideho the same support as you give this thing, Hdeho's post was based on even more reasoning sounding logic, no?  

splat <<  Kind of how I felt reading this post. Maria, regardless of how you feel about the quality of my logic, do you really mean to dehumanize me? No matter our various differences, I would still hope we can extend each other at least the small courtesy of ackowledging each other's humanity. Just so you know, I'm a woman with a wonderful husband of 34 years, 2 fabulous children, and 2 beautiful grandchildren. I am not some 'thing'.
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.06.16 22:59

@whodunit wrote:
@Maria wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:

Hi plebgate,

The logical steps were:

Re the word 'rationale':

ra·tion·ale
ˌraSHəˈnal/
noun
splat <<  Kind of how I felt reading this post. Maria, regardless of how you feel about the quality of my logic, do you really mean to dehumanize me? No matter our various differences, I would still hope we can extend each other at least the small courtesy of ackowledging each other's humanity. Just so you know, I'm a woman with a wonderful husband of 34 years, 2 fabulous children, and 2 beautiful grandchildren. I am not some 'thing'.
What a truly appalling thing to say to a fellow member @ Maria.

I am afraid it is always the case than when a debater resorts to abuse of his/her opponent, and in this case making such a vile statement about a fellow-member, that they have lost the argument.

I am sure that when HideHo comes along in due course, she will support me and whodunit in outright condemnation of resorting to such vile abuse in support of her views.

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 23:10

@Ladyinred--I just read a post from you on my phone but as I open the forum on my desk top it is no longer there? I will say I do not support banning Maria for her remarks but am in favor of allowing her to respond to my post.

Thanks again @Tony Bennett for your support.

whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by ShuBob on 18.06.16 23:13

Very wise to allow Maria respond first before deciding on whether action should be taken. She may not have meant her post to come across that way.

ShuBob

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 18.06.16 23:16

@ShuBob wrote:Very wise to allow Maria respond first before deciding on whether action should be taken. She may not have meant her post to come across that way.

Exactly. I'm hoping she didn't mean it that way.
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.06.16 23:34

@ShuBob wrote:Very wise to allow Maria respond first before deciding on whether action should be taken. She may not have meant her post to come across that way.
Unfortunately concerns about Maria's conduct on the forum have been raised prior to tonight's episode and also when she was here before.

Abuse of fellow members is simply not allowed on the forum; every member knows that.

I am not sure Maria could find a convincing justification for the extreme language she used, but if my fellow Mods want to have her back to provide an explanation, so be it

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 18.06.16 23:40

Mrs. Fenn was a mother with family too I think we need to remember that as some posts I feel have seemed (latterly) about proving other posters wrong at any cost and to me at least logic/reason has gone out the window in order to do just that.   Just my opinion.

Rolling Eyes

plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 19.06.16 0:40

@whodunit wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:My suggestion was not that Mrs Fenn was re-interviewed because of the dogs but that of their "findings" which the PJ were aware of; I would not have thought that they would reveal any "findings" to just anyone but perhaps inquire as to "sightings" or any further information in order to get a better picture as those results pointed to Madeleine having died in the apartment! After all she was a neighbour, so very close proximity and we all know the "hit" was in 5a and that her apartment was not part of the "dogs" investigation.
I do find it difficult that this thread is suggesting that in someway Mrs Fenn reporting on the "crying" was a "plant" or she was lying???

Would this not mean that there are far more more connections, links, favours etc to amass a cover up on a grander scale? 

One point is why would she do that anyhow? What was in it for her? 
Surely a crying incident would be much better if it did not exist, albeit some seem to thing this adds credence to "neglect" I'm not buying it! 
Just my opinion 
I'll leave you to it!

I would expect if the dogs findings was the new evidence the PJ wanted to question Mrs. Fenn about then there would be some evidence of it in the statement itself.  Instead we find it to be focused on the alleged crying incident. How is the alleged crying incident in any way related to the dogs findings?

I do not suggest Mrs. Fenn is a 'plant' who got something out of 'lying' to the police. I do suggest that perhaps Mrs. Fenn was asking herself what she may be 'in for' if she did not offer this testimony, which just happened to support statements the McCanns had been making from day 1.
I think that you are missing my point or I am not explaining it correctly for you to understand. 
Here goes again, 

The dogs "findings" indicated  that Madeleine was dead, the PJ being aware of this interviewed to seek information of what any neighbours may have observed to ascertain perhaps the last sighting of Madeleine and to maybe see if they could offer any further information to assist in their enquires.  I was not in any way shape or form suggesting that Mrs Fenn was questioned on the dogs or their findings as she would not have been party to that information. However, if further information could help the case this could be when she recalls the "crying". I hope this clears up any misunderstanding and we can move on.

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 19.06.16 0:55

@plebgate wrote:Mrs. Fenn was a mother with family too I think we need to remember that as some posts I feel have seemed (latterly) about proving other posters wrong at any cost and to me at least logic/reason has gone out the window in order to do just that.   Just my opinion.
Mine too

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 19.06.16 1:44

@plebgate wrote:Mrs. Fenn was a mother with family too I think we need to remember that as some posts I feel have seemed (latterly) about proving other posters wrong at any cost and to me at least logic/reason has gone out the window in order to do just that.   Just my opinion.
Questioning the veracity of someone statements is not the same as dehumanizing them. Show me where I said or implied that Mrs. Fenn didn't deserve the benefit of the doubt. I have gone out of my way to show how I believe she was unwillingly, and unhappily, induced to make a false statement.

If it is off limits to question the veracity of statements made by certain people for whatever reason we all might as well go home.
whodunit

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 43 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/