The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People launch proposed charity single on 9th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance  - Page 2 Mm11

Missing People launch proposed charity single on 9th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Missing People launch proposed charity single on 9th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance  - Page 2 Mm11

Missing People launch proposed charity single on 9th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance  - Page 2 Regist10

Missing People launch proposed charity single on 9th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missing People launch proposed charity single on 9th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance  - Page 2 Empty Re: Missing People launch proposed charity single on 9th anniversary of Madeleine's disappearance

Post by Guest 04.05.16 13:49

@Joss wrote:
melisande wrote:You only have to walk down your high street to see how booming the charity business is. I was in my local co-op yesterday and there was a bloke with a big  charity stand INSIDE the shop stopping people, including myself, and requesting they give their bank details etc for a new lottery being set up in the name of the charity.  I usually say no and walk on when I am walking down a high street but I actually felt intimidated yesterday . So much so that I intend to make a complaint to the shop.
Wow that's not right, and isn't that illegal to request/stop people for bank details in a store where people shop, or anywhere else in public for that matter? If not it should be. I would be complaining too. Sounds like public harrassment to me.
It certainly felt like harrassment.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum