The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 2 Mm11

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 2 Mm11

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 2 Regist10

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 2 Empty Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.16 13:15

Four people have been doorstepped so far, to my knowledge, and two of them are particularly upset and one, that I know of, has contacted the police and is in the process of complaining to the DM. Not been updated on the others yet.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41410

Back to top Go down

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 2 Empty Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Post by pennylane 28.04.16 13:20

plebgate wrote:I don't believe it, but do as Google gasper statements (the poster here said), ask them loudly if they have googled the gasper statements and record it all. 

If they trespass phone the police.

Yes, that's the way to go for sure!  Forewarned is forearmed.
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 28.04.16 13:20

FWIW I fear they might have a poke at TB.  His name has come up a couple of times in msm articles.  Could use it as a nice distraction if they try and drag him through the s*** again.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.16 13:21

Wow, thanks for info  GEG.  

Say nowt and call the police most definitely.   What the heck do they think they are playing at?
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.16 13:27

Will these reporters be brave enough to  knock the doors of the policemen who donated?

This is outrageous and possibly go against privacy and  human rights laws?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.04.16 13:27

pennylane wrote:
plebgate wrote:I don't believe it, but do as Google gasper statements (the poster here said), ask them loudly if they have googled the gasper statements and record it all. 

If they trespass phone the police.

Yes, that's the way to go for sure!  Forewarned is forearmed.

Agree !
Donors with their profile on social media are susceptible. 
So be ALERT.
Have a dirty broom or bucket of ice cold water stand by front door just in case....

Oh, and always lodge report with Police.  The more cases the better weight for Police....
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.16 13:30

Or a bucket of pee handy.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.16 13:31

Imo the most likely person they would doorstep is Leanne Baulch who set up the Go Fund Me page as her address wouldn't be too hard to find.  I find it incredible though that firstly, they would be able to get a hold of names and addresses from this fund which is illegal in itself and secondly, they would use that information to hound people. Yes, definitely a police matter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.16 13:32

Five people now.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 28.04.16 13:34

This is how you do it.
The Swedish newspaper "The Express" doorstepped the wrong man.
He is a senior lecturer and he has comment articles anonymously on the Internet.
He says,"F*ck you, you journalists are hypocrites and a I have nothing to hide and you will be sued" (which he also did later)

It´s on swedish but I think you see the expression and the journalist can´t say anything and walked away.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 28.04.16 13:34

sallypelt wrote:I just looked at the source of this "rumour". Enough said!

I doubt that anyone who donated to Dr Amaral's fund has anything to fear. Let the Daily Mail knock on doors, if that is what floats its boat. But I have no doubt that this poppycock, put on Twitter by some bitter person. Just look at some of the posts by this person.

I rest my case!

And a good case it is too.  This would seem to be a hoax, aimed at causing worry and concern to the brave people who donated and helped Amaral to victory.   No-one will be coming.  

It is however a good indicator of how raging the pro-McCann team must be.  The comprehensive loss at the Appeal Court, plus the publishing of Amaral's theory in the official judgement itself has left them gutted.  

big grin
Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.04.16 13:39

melisande wrote:Imo the most likely person they would doorstep is Leanne Baulch who set up the Go Fund Me page as her address wouldn't be too hard to find.  I find it incredible though that firstly, they would be able to get a hold of names and addresses from this fund which is illegal in itself and secondly, they would use that information to hound people. Yes, definitely a police matter.

Doorstepping isn't illegal apparently.

But tracing, tracking and hacking into people details is illegal.

Harassing innocent people is definitely illegal.

DM must have been or may have been given a dossier by the same compiler that did one for Sky which Sir BHH told the public was handed to Sky by Mc's family member (IIRC).  

What's betting this is project Team Mccann.  Have their hallmarks all over it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.16 13:40

melisande wrote:Imo the most likely person they would doorstep is Leanne Baulch who set up the Go Fund Me page as her address wouldn't be too hard to find.  I find it incredible though that firstly, they would be able to get a hold of names and addresses from this fund which is illegal in itself and secondly, they would use that information to hound people. Yes, definitely a police matter.
Many people donated to the Fund in their real name. The pro's have been searching facebook sites and groups getting information.

They're not getting names and addresses from the Fund site.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.16 13:45

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund - Page 2 13089950_843922895733464_940404820_n

Here's another one.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.16 13:46

Maybe this is a ploy by the pros to try and stop people donating in future if the need arises?
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 28.04.16 13:48

plebgate wrote:Maybe this is a ploy by the pros to try and stop people donating in future if the need arises?
I doubt that will work. I think it will make them even more determined to help him, even if they donate anonymously.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 28.04.16 13:50

Yes GEG it wont work knowing how the Brits are.   They will probably double their next donations.  YEAH.
plebgate

Back to top Go down

Post by inspirespirit 28.04.16 13:50

It isn't a hoax.   I know someone who got doorstepped this morning.
inspirespirit
inspirespirit

Activity : 234

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.16 13:53

Is there a geographical pattern to each of these incidents? Are they all claiming to be South West?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 28.04.16 13:55

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Many people donated to the Fund in their real name. The pro's have been searching facebook sites and groups getting information.

They're not getting names and addresses from the Fund site.
That's pretty desperate and nasty.  Makes you wonder just what the hell is going on.  First time I have ever heard of donators being questioned by the media about their reasons for donating to a cause. Totally out of hand now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM 28.04.16 13:57

They would never dare to have an interview with the ultimate troll - Amaral and can no longer say what they like about him so they are going for ordinary peolple who donated to his fund. The pathetic use of the emotive buzzword 'troll' in an attempt to shame, censor and discredit peolple is all they have. The recent comments on various websites demonstrated people are not buying it.

Maybe people should tell them to go and interview Amaral?
ChippyM

Activity : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 28.04.16 13:59

Have the press learnt nothing? Maybe there is a 'clue' in all of this ? Leveson? 

I hope the person door stepped held their own, surely that's harassment?

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan 28.04.16 14:06

inspirespirit wrote:It isn't a hoax.   I know someone who got doorstepped this morning.

Yes, my sister told me that a friend of her friend's had been too. big grin

Bishop Brennan
Bishop Brennan

Activity : 920

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 28.04.16 14:36

Now that we know the IT is a he, I hope no one had given him any comment.

Else you can bet he will twist it and do a hatchet job on it.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience 28.04.16 15:03

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Five people now.
Gosh, this is getting ridiculous now.

I'm not asking you to name anyone but, would you happen to know if those already contacted are all active on Twitter?

Simply curious....
Patience
Patience

Activity : 257

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top