The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

*Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Post by BlueBag on 29.04.16 7:33

Never EVER give the forum monitors ammunition.

Because at some point the media will pick it up and use it.

Keep it calm, rational and reasoned and they can't touch you.

They must hate this forum.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: *Warning* Daily Mail are doorstepping 100's of people who donated to Amaral's Defence Fund

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 29.04.16 7:48

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

It sounds like she knows what's going to be in the article...
Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 29.04.16 7:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Czechmeout wrote:Let them come to the Czech Republic. They'll find me, just metres from the house, sitting round a table with 7 of my friends.

Are you Czech?

My mother's maiden name is Schlick, or Slik as it is written in Czech. Her family originated mainly in the Czech towns of Cheb and Jachymov, do you live near either of them? The Sliks' main claim to fame is the minting of the 'Joachimsthaler' in Jachymov in the 1500s. I think there is a Slik museum there?

[Wikipedia >>>
Jáchymov (Czech pronunciation: [ˈjaːxɪmof]; German: Thal originally, later Sankt Joachimsthal or Joachimsthal: "Saint Joachim's Valley") is a spa town in north-west Bohemia in the Czech Republic belonging to the Karlovy Vary Region. It is situated at an altitude of 733 m (2,405 ft) above sea level in the eponymous St. Joachim's valley in the Ore Mountains, close to the border to Germany.
The silver Joachimsthaler coins minted there since the 16th century became known as Thaler for short, with the word "dollar" and similar words for monetary units in many languages deriving from it.]

I should also mention another honourable ancestor of mine, Count Joachim Andreas Schlick.

He led the rebellion of the Protestant Bohemian nobles in 1620 against the ruthless Catholic Holy Roman Emperor of the time, Frederick. He and his forces lost. He was beheaded, and the Emperor put his head on a pole on the Charles Bridge, Prague, as a warning to others. But history has remembered him more kindly. Today there is a plaque and a memorial to his brave fight against Catholic brutality in Jan Hus Square, Prague:      

[Wikipedia >>>
Joachim Andreas Schlick was executed on  21 June 1621 at the Old Town Square. He was first beheaded, then the executioner cut off his right hand. The original verdict, however, was quartering alive. This execution became known as ‘The Execution of 27 Czech Lords'. He was executed first. Executioner, Jan Mydlář, hung his head with his hand laid on his mouth at the Old Town Bridge Tower. His goods were seized from Kurovodice near Munich and Fort Svijany at Turnova and sold in 1622 to Albrecht von Wallenstein]

@ Ladyinred    Outrageously offtopic , I apologise 
Forgiven!

Fascinating read.  You've inherited the Schlick fighting gene.

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 29.04.16 15:44

Hope the 'door steppers' door step some of the currently serving MET Police Officers, who 'donated' so generously to GA's 'appeal' fund, to 'get their view'...............ON 'RECORD'!

Not many of 'them' will be female OAP's, i'll 'wager'!

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Czechmeout on 03.05.16 8:57

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Czechmeout wrote:Let them come to the Czech Republic. They'll find me, just metres from the house, sitting round a table with 7 of my friends.

Are you Czech?

My mother's maiden name is Schlick, or Slik as it is written in Czech. Her family originated mainly in the Czech towns of Cheb and Jachymov, do you live near either of them? The Sliks' main claim to fame is the minting of the 'Joachimsthaler' in Jachymov in the 1500s. I think there is a Slik museum there?

[Wikipedia >>>
Jáchymov (Czech pronunciation: [ˈjaːxɪmof]; German: Thal originally, later Sankt Joachimsthal or Joachimsthal: "Saint Joachim's Valley") is a spa town in north-west Bohemia in the Czech Republic belonging to the Karlovy Vary Region. It is situated at an altitude of 733 m (2,405 ft) above sea level in the eponymous St. Joachim's valley in the Ore Mountains, close to the border to Germany.
The silver Joachimsthaler coins minted there since the 16th century became known as Thaler for short, with the word "dollar" and similar words for monetary units in many languages deriving from it.]

I should also mention another honourable ancestor of mine, Count Joachim Andreas Schlick.

He led the rebellion of the Protestant Bohemian nobles in 1620 against the ruthless Catholic Holy Roman Emperor of the time, Frederick. He and his forces lost. He was beheaded, and the Emperor put his head on a pole on the Charles Bridge, Prague, as a warning to others. But history has remembered him more kindly. Today there is a plaque and a memorial to his brave fight against Catholic brutality in Jan Hus Square, Prague:      

[Wikipedia >>>
Joachim Andreas Schlick was executed on  21 June 1621 at the Old Town Square. He was first beheaded, then the executioner cut off his right hand. The original verdict, however, was quartering alive. This execution became known as ‘The Execution of 27 Czech Lords'. He was executed first. Executioner, Jan Mydlář, hung his head with his hand laid on his mouth at the Old Town Bridge Tower. His goods were seized from Kurovodice near Munich and Fort Svijany at Turnova and sold in 1622 to Albrecht von Wallenstein]

@ Ladyinred    Outrageously offtopic , I apologise 

No Sir - A Glasgow boy, but resident here for 15 years.

After a Czech (sic) with my brethren here, they can confirm some vague learning and history of what you mention. We're in another silver town (Kutna Hora) and it and Cheb have a linked history. Just round the corner from the astronomical clock in the old town square is a crossing of paths on the ground with plaques on the wall, symbolizing, I'm told, the 27 lords - your ancestor's name will be mounted there. I'm in there on Friday - if it's there I'll PM you a picture

All, additional apologies for the off-topic

Czechmeout

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Claire25 on 03.05.16 9:29

Are people still being doorstepped?

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate on 03.05.16 21:34

@Claire25 wrote:Are people still being doorstepped?
Don't know but would like to know what it was all about. All gone very quiet.

plebgate

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 07.05.16 10:05

4 days later and still haven't seen this article ann-kristine was apparantly doorstepped for. Did I miss it ??
dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 07.05.16 10:43

@dottyaussie wrote:4 days later and still haven't seen this article ann-kristine was apparantly doorstepped for. Did I miss it ??
Maybe it's another Untold story like her friend, Sonia Poulton's? i don\'t know

Seems a couple of ladies were very upset by this doorstepping and for no apparent reason.
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 07.05.16 15:56

I think you'll find we were on about the article not appearing in the Daily Mail even though you were quite excited about it making an appearance.

But don't let paranoia get in your way.
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 07.05.16 16:28

"Cess Pit"

"Paranoia Central"

Are there any more adjectives the 'anti' McCann's can come up with to describe this pro-active, Government/Police/Media-cage-rattling forum?

What do they do on twitter other than send abusive messages to each other on the Madeleine #McCann?

It's becoming difficult to differentiate between some 'antis' and the pro's these days.
Jill Havern

Back to top Go down

Post by dottyaussie on 07.05.16 17:19

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
What do they do on twitter other than send abusive messages to each other on the Madeleine #McCann?

It's becoming difficult to differentiate between some 'antis' and the pro's these days.

I agree,

I'm fairly new to this twitter thing and I have been shocked by the things that are said. Their families must be so proud of them (not).

I have actually followed some people, then after a few more tweets realised they are not on our team and had to 'unfollow' them lol.
dottyaussie

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 08.05.16 5:17

@whodunit wrote:
@lj wrote:
@NickE wrote:If you are doorstepped,stand proud and ask the journalist if he/she knows what the original Police investigation concluded.

I was just going to post that.
I don't mind giving them my address, so I can finally say what I want to say!

They're not really interested in what you have to say
. This is the DM so there shouldn't be any doubt that this is a smear campaign in the works. If you speak more than one simple sentence they're going to misquote you and twist it to discredit and smear you.

Even if the reporter is sincere and wants to write an honest, balanced piece the DM will put it through their 'the working class are a mob' meat grinder filters and it will come out the other end as a pile of garbage.
It was sarcasm, whodunit

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.05.16 8:31

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

I think you'll find we were on about the article not appearing in the Daily Mail even though you were quite excited about it making an appearance.

But don't let paranoia get in your way.
I am so glad we expelled this awful woman from the forum a long way back, when we realised her true character.

As we can see from the above and many of her other recent tweets, the four-letter word F**k and the seven-letter word F**king are routine words in her vocabulary.

It was entirely predictable that she should ally herself with Sonia Poulton, whose own Twitter vocabulary also needs a good rinse in soap and water.

What a pair they made at Brenda Leyland's inquest, along with the gun-toting boyfriend of Poulton - Lee Ryan - and uber-troll James Haydon.

If the Daily Mail wanted to discredit the McCann-doubter movement, Ann-Kristine Westwood would be an ideal choice, just as Rosalinda Hutton was successfully used to discredit the movement in the Sun early last year.

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmaryholmes on 08.05.16 9:05

And where oh where is Sonia's much vaunted documentary? I am waiting with my tea and Hobnobs with bated breath. My tea's gone cold.

Cmaryholmes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 08.05.16 10:27

Yours and my bodies will probably have gone cold before that "documentary" ever sees the light of day.
BarryTheHatchet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 08.05.16 11:15

Methinks that those who shout the loudest have the least to say big grin
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ChippyM on 08.05.16 12:24

Maybe any articles are being saved to coincide with Amaral's book being re- published. It would have the most impact for anyone attempting to discredit him or maybe to just to drum up a bit of controversy to pull in more readers.

ChippyM

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum