The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann parents still under investigation in Portugal

Post by Claire25 on 28.04.16 9:04

On 1st March 2012, Gonçalo Amaral reveals, in an interview with Portuguese magazine 'O Crime', that Scotland Yard has been working with an investigative [Judiciary Police] team from Oporto.

This is picked up just over a week later by Jornal de Notícias, who declare that the case is going to be reopened. However, this is swiftly denied by the National Deputy Director of the PJ, Pedro do Carmo, who guarantees that there is no new evidence regarding the disappearance of Madeleine McCann to prompt the reopening of the case. However, he does reveal that the PJ team of investigators from Oporto was established one year previously and has been working in collaboration with the British police.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id409.html

Claire25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 28.04.16 11:06

@Doug D wrote:These are GA’s comments following on from the snippet relating to this bit of video, posted by Joana above:

Anchor - Gonçalo, do you believe things at this moment are being routed for the process to be archived here in Portugal?

Gonçalo Amaral- I have no doubts whatsoever, what was done by Scotland Yard is practically at an end. What they wanted to do was basically to, and I had said this before, was to in a certain way to give credence to the couple and remove all suspicions that existed concerning the couple. They did a reconstitution here in Portugal, not with the couple but with actors; constituted a series of arguidos that have nothing to do with the case, just for the sake of constituting arguidos; they followed a number of false leads. Now they have reached an end, after having spent a lot of money, maybe there isn't any more money to spend, maybe the British public fund does not does not support such expenditure. And it will be archived, I can't see the Judiciary Police resuming the investigation when Scotland Yard ends theirs. In the end, the process was re-opened almost only and by the Scotland Yard, and when they leave the process will be archived just like before.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/cm-special-maddie-mystery.html?m=1
So Goncalo Amaral has confirmed exactly what I've always believed - and which Joana Morais confirmed yesterday - there has been a technically re-opened PJ investigation but in name only, with no real investigative work being done at all

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.04.16 12:01

@MayMuse wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:This may seem like an odd question ( or maybe not) but what proof do we have that the 12M Plus has been spent investigating the disappearance of Madeleine? 
Long have my thoughts been of ' money-laundering' as an addition to whatever else 'suspicious' is going on! 
Where does Madeleine fit in all of this now, if ever she truly did?!? 
What do OG think they have actually done for her? 

And what an utter waste of a life, and I'm speaking of Brenda Leyland...Rest her soul.
Do you think the Metropolitan Police are money laundering?  What an extraordinary notion - The Home Office grants money from the public purse to the Metropolitan Police to undertake an inquiry/investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, who then launder the money granted from the public purse?

Now there's a novelty - interesting to say the least.
Indeed they do, but what proof do we have it is fully spent on finding Madeleine? ( perhaps Mr Bennetts petition may shine a light) God forbid that anything untoward is happening in this 'strange case'? Do you think the Find Madeleine Fund is all it seems?  liar
Indeed who does what?  You're not seriously suggesting that Operation Grange has laundered funds allocated to them by the Home Office to review/investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are you?  How preposterous!

If you are unable to respond maybe you little helper/s might come to your aid - it would be extremely helpful if you/he/she/they could be more explicit rather than coming out with wild off the cuff comments without explanation.

BTW:  The Find Madeleine Fund (Co. Ltd) has absolutely nothing to do with Operation Grange.  Try to keep the two areas separate, it could be very misleading to a reader who is not familiar with the detail of this case.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.04.16 12:28

@Verdi ...not at all, "indeed they do" was in agreement to the Home Office grants money! However, the outrageous amount of tax payers money is I feel questionable. I apologise if that part isn't clear, but I do think that 'money laundering' has perhaps played a part... Rogue investigators/ detectives etc. 

Not sure why you would think that I wouldn't respond or what you are meaning by 'little helpers' OR your need to shut my comments down!?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Bishop Brennan on 28.04.16 13:17

@skyrocket wrote:...

IMO, the minute the OG investigation closes down is the minute all eyes, finger pointing, etc, should swing around the room and end up in the same direction as everyones on here. The argument for a stranger abduction almost evaporates completely with the closing of OG, irrespective of the actual truth of the investigation, because they have declared that the end is as a direct consequence of all leads having been discounted. 

In theory I would agree. HOWEVER - remember that SY have become something of a laughing stock as a result of this farce. Who can forget the photos beamed around the world of eye-rolling PJ officers watching the sweaty MET cops scrabbling around in the bushes and finding... a SOCK ! They've been at this for over 4 years, spent £12m and achieved absolutely nothing.

They have to save face. They have to try and restore some of their battered reputation. And I think the only way they can do that is to come down hard on one of the abduction theories (serial sex-attacker that targets British girls OR the 3 burglars). Both have been tried out in the press - neither to great effect. But that's all they have. So, I think we will see quite a lot of detail from SY as they close it down. The detail will be of "times of phone calls / txts / suspicious behaviour / odd reports / previous bad deeds". The inference will be of an abductor(s) but with not quite enough evidence to charge anyone.

They cannot save face by saying "There wasn't an abduction". And so they won't. Remember the remit from the start: "Anyone but the McCanns". And IMO that is how it will finish.

Bishop Brennan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 28.04.16 14:56

@petunia wrote: A reminder to Kate and Gerry never go near a court room again always try settle out of court rather than in a court.
I thought that they did attempt to negotiate an 'out of court' settlement, Petunia, hence, one of the reasons for the delay in proceedings.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.04.16 15:34

@Realist wrote:
@petunia wrote: A reminder to Kate and Gerry never go near a court room again always try settle out of court rather than in a court.
I thought that they did attempt to negotiate an 'out of court' settlement, Petunia, hence, one of the reasons for the delay in proceedings.
I think you are correct, unusually as a Plaintiff ?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.04.16 15:35

@MayMuse wrote:  Not sure why you would think that I wouldn't respond or what you are meaning by 'little helpers' OR your need to shut my comments down!?

Since very recently joining this forum, you have been very vocal on just about every topic under discussion - flitting about like a frantic fly at the butt end of a swatter.  No problem there except for the fact that you don't appear to have a individual  opinion about anything.  As I see it, your posts are but a collection of words, sentences, phrases, opinions expressed by other members and packed out with uneccesary platititudes.  You also appear to be promptly up-front in support of some of the baseless theories being propagated from time to time.  In return for this you have attracted a small circle of anonymous supporters for yourself, hence my comment about your little helper/s.

Quite understandable that you lack positive direction, as a relative newcomer you are probably not aware of much detail about the case in order to form an opinion about different aspects, hence my recent suggestion that you read at least some of the PJ files and research subjects of interest to you on this forum.  You may then be able to form an individual perspective of the case and contribute to discussion accordingly.

Behind the scenes, the forum admin. and mods have built-up a strong, informative venue for old hands and newcomers alike to acquaint themselves with current, recent and historic information concerning the case of Madeleine McCann.  You may or may not be aware of just how much criticism is levelled at the forum - whatever their reasons.  Only my opinion but I don't think it aids the reputation of the forum by posting groundless theories, from wherever they originate.  I'm not sure some people realise the true purpose of this forum - it's not (or at least shouldn't be) a club sub-divided into small cultish groups - a sort of them and us situation.

Just my opinion.  Might well be wrong - I often am. winkwink 

Back to business - onwards and upwards..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.04.16 16:18

@verdi. You are as far off the mark as you can get! 
Who have I attracted? Point me in their direction? Is it perhaps a few who already know me? I am Not new to this case & have followed it since the very beginning. Questions are now baseless theories? Oh for goodness sake: I have read the files ( admittedly not all) but my own opinion was formed prior to such! In fact on the very day of the first KM 'appeal'. And that was that Madeleine's parents were culpable in her disappearence. Over the years I have watched how people have been subjected to being 'singled out'  harassed & insulted in the most despicable ways! I am not like that and kept away. Intrigue and justice for Madeleine and then the horrific media display resulting in Brenda Leylands death made me research more. I recently felt compelled to join here in support even though I have been aware of this forum for the past couple of years; and have read umpteen posts from those who have been brave enough to share information. Are you not aware that people "read" without becoming a member and possibly do so
due to 'fear' or something of precisely this & more! Admin can ask me direct if they was to verify who I am, I have no problem with that. In fact there is a FB group where I am well known so many know of my intentions! Your insinuations are offensive and if my opinions are not valid or you are unhappy with how I express them or the questions which are asked  ( as you deem ) then what is the point of anyone being here? Move along, read another comment which suits you better, fall outs or insults to those who have tried to stay strong in opposition really isn't the way to continue! Not all of us have a law degree, are multi-lingual or have the waywithall to produce documentaries/videos/forums etc of which without those Madeleine would have no voice! I am just a believer in the truth, and actually sick to the back teeth of all this pro/anti troll rubbish! By the way donations to Amarals GoFundMe were of numerous times, I expect that will put me on the media 'hit list' also... Admin please contact  me for 'approval' to be here! Thank you

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 28.04.16 16:46

@Verdi - what genuinely intrigues me is why, when you appear to have only been a member here yourself since last year, do you so regularly take it upon yourself to declare yourself as the guardian of what is and what isn't damaging to this forum's image? As far as I can judge, all members here seem intelligent enough and sensible enough to self-police and I am sure that the odd one who sneaks through the net will be weeded out quickly by the mods. I for one, find certain patronising comments you make, despite the added smiley emoticons, (as to @MayMuse above and of course on several occasions to myself in the past) completely unnecessary. 

Just my opinion of course and I also might well be wrong - I often am too!  winkwink
skyrocket

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.04.16 16:59

@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:This may seem like an odd question ( or maybe not) but what proof do we have that the 12M Plus has been spent investigating the disappearance of Madeleine? 
Long have my thoughts been of ' money-laundering' as an addition to whatever else 'suspicious' is going on! 

And what an utter waste of a life, and I'm speaking of Brenda Leyland...Rest her soul.
Do you think the Metropolitan Police are money laundering?  What an extraordinary notion - The Home Office grants money from the public purse to the Metropolitan Police to undertake an inquiry/investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, who then launder the money granted from the public purse?

Indeed they do, but what proof do we have it is fully spent on finding Madeleine? ( perhaps Mr Bennetts petition may shine a light) God forbid that anything untoward is happening in this 'strange case'? Do you think the Find Madeleine Fund is all it seems?  liar
Indeed who does what?  You're not seriously suggesting that Operation Grange has laundered funds allocated to them by the Home Office to review/investigate the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are you?  How preposterous!

If you are unable to respond maybe you little helper/s might come to your aid - it would be extremely helpful if you/he/she/they could be more explicit rather than coming out with wild off the cuff comments without explanation.

BTW:  The Find Madeleine Fund (Co. Ltd) has absolutely nothing to do with Operation Grange.  Try to keep the two areas separate, it could be very misleading to a reader who is not familiar with the detail of this case.
The idea of the Met money laundering the OG funds is ridiculous.

There is zero, nil, none, nada, zilch evidence for that. Not a sausage. The notion is pure invention.

Put silly ideas up here without evidence and you will be robustly challenged.

Because silly ideas are ammunition to forum monitors.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.04.16 17:03

@BlueBag wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

The idea of the Met money laundering the OP funds is ridiculous.

There is zero, nil, none, nad, zilch evidence for that. Not a sausage. The notion is pure invention.

Put silly ideas up here without evidence and you will be robustly challenged.

Because silly ideas are ammunition to forum monitors.
Please add the full post which showed my reply.. I did nothing of the sort! This has all been taken out of context, and rather perturbing to say the least . My first post on joining was criticised by Aquilla, then everything I have posted is criticised by Verdi and now you! What on earth is going on and what or how does this instill confidence ?

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 28.04.16 17:12

@MayMuse wrote:

. My first post on joining was criticised by Aquilla, 
If you hadn't been criticised by Aquilla, then you would indeed be an apparition big grin

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.04.16 17:14

@MayMuse wrote:

Please add the full post which showed my reply.. I did nothing of the sort! 
Well you did.

Then you did a switch-a-roo.

Anyway.

Silly ideas with not a slither of proof are going to get challenged, just so you know.

Clarrie has his forum monitors always ready to say "Look nutters".
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 28.04.16 17:17

@Realist wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:

. My first post on joining was criticised by Aquilla, 
If you hadn't been criticised by Aquilla, then you are indeed an apparition big grin
That's made me belly laugh.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.04.16 17:21

Absolutely Not and the rather untruthful insinuating post  by @verdi and my reply have been removed? 
So those that believe in justice & the truth  'attack' each other ... Unbelievable ! 

I don't get it at all! You cannot be serious in your suggestions? 
This is how it all gets misconstrued! 

Admin please contact me! Thank you

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-459316/Madeleine-Is-Robert-Murat-suspect-scapegoat.html

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Realist on 28.04.16 17:34

@MayMuse wrote: 

Its none of my business, but I don't think this is a good gambit on your behalf. Some might conclude that if you feel the need to enlist the aid of others, you've lost the battle.

Realist

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 28.04.16 17:43

@Realist Thank you for your advice, really is that what it is ? A 'battle' ... Posts removed I am assuming can only be actioned by admin? How can I defend this 'battle' if truthful posts are removed? Or indeed not included or misconstrued. I am glad to see after all of the latest 'events' that 'laughs' have been had at what appears to be at my expense. Well good for you @aquila @verdi @bluebag ... Thanks for the heads up of the games you like to play!

Now those 3 amigos, I mean "arguidos" I wonder if they need to enlist some help from others? Just saying!

MayMuse

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 28.04.16 18:29

@MayMuse wrote:

Now those 3 amigos, I mean "arguidos" I wonder if they need to enlist some help from others? Just saying!
Are you sure you never posted here before?
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.16 18:35

Stay on topic, please!

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 28.04.16 18:58

@Verdi wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:So & I think I may have said this before, this has been just a very expensive 'theatre' production!? 
Do the Uk investigation team & the Government think we are all idiots?
It is a mockery of our British justice system which shows high levels of interference & protection from the start! And not just in this sorry case! 

How on earth can our relationship with Portugal ever be in 'good-standing'! 

Madeleine's 'case' is known world-wide and the 'farcical' of it all (I feel) has damaged our reputation!
We cannot crawl under a stone ( even unturned) and hide!

This will never disappear & Madeleines name will go down in history! 

I'm sorry to say that I'm British! 
Amaral, the PJ & all the Portuguese people which this 'diabolical event' has affected have my utmost respect & support. 

Bless you Madeleine pray2
Crikey when was all things UK damned and all things Portuguese heavenly!

The Portuguese investigation was botched...just as the Soham case was initially botched in UK. It's the nature of investigations except the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was an iconic disappearance, for reasons yet to be ascertained.

Portugal has dirty hands too!
There's not a single country in the whole wide world that's government is not corrupt!
Amen!

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whodunit on 28.04.16 19:06

@MayMuse wrote:Absolutely Not and the rather untruthful insinuating post  by @verdi and my reply have been removed? 
So those that believe in justice & the truth  'attack' each other ... Unbelievable ! 

Don't be hysterical. As a new member I was jumped on by numerous people here for defending Steve Marsden's wayback machine discovery last year. [I still do] Just keep your head down and keep plowing through. Have the courage of your convictions. If you have none, you're wasting your time.
whodunit

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 28.04.16 19:11

I would be very interested to see photographs of the three burglary-gone-wrong suspects.

Do any of them look even remotely like the man carrying a child seen by the Smith family, who has never been identified?

Obviously, Smithman is not the 15 year old suspect. What about the other two?

suzyjohnson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 28.04.16 19:15

@whodunit wrote:
@MayMuse wrote:Absolutely Not and the rather untruthful insinuating post  by @verdi and my reply have been removed? 

Don't be hysterical. As a new member I was jumped on by numerous people here for defending Steve Marsden's wayback machine discovery last year. [I still do] Just keep your head down and keep plowing through. Have the courage of your convictions. If you have none, you're wasting your time.
Enough!  

Off-topic posts will be deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 28.04.16 20:12

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@skyrocket wrote:1. Who made (had the power to make) the unusual decision to set such a closed remit for OG? Surely, when a child disappears under unknown circumstances, good and normal practise would be to leave all avenues of investigation open? 
We already know this, I've mentioned it many times on the forum.

It was Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell, the man who was appointed the Senior Investigating Officer (SIO) for Operation Grange (i.e. Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood's boss).

Using police terminology, Hamish Campbell was the SIO, while DCI Andy Redwood was merely the Investigating Officer (IO).

Goncalo Amaral was the 'investigation co-ordinator' for the original PJ investigation. Similarly, DCS Hamish Campbell was the investigation co-ordinator  for Operation Grange. He retired from that role in May 2013.

As I never tire on here of pointing out, Hamish Campbell was the Investigating Officer on the disastrous Met Police investigation into the murder of Jill Dando. His evidence playe a key part in the wrongful conviction of Barry George/Bulsara, who served 8 years in prison for a crime he did not commit. The Met Police even 'framed' Bulsara before he was arrested, making out that the likely 'profile' of the killer was an 'obsessive loner'.

The key piece of forensic evidence was a piece of residue 'found' in Bulsara's coat pocket (but wasn't wasn't 'found' on the original search). It matched the weapon known to have been used to kill Jill Dando. At the Court of Appeal when Bulsara's conviction was set asidem the appeal court judges all but said that this evidence was 'planted'.

I would suggest that the choice of Hamish Campbell to head up Operation Grange was no accident. I wrote an extensive piece on the forum on Hamish Campbell and related matters which can be found by searching under 'Campbell':

ETA   Added:

https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t9457-a-biography-of-hamish-campbell-the-man-chosen-to-head-operation-grange
https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t11458-roy-clark-hamish-campbell-madeleine-mccann-and-the-death-of-lee-balkwell-corrupt-connections
+++++++++

P.S. re Jill Dando

The forum-owner has put up a link to a 3-part film on vimeo of the killing of Jill Dando. I have watched Part 1 so far. It is pretty amateur, sound and vision are of very variable quality, and most of the 45 minutes is taken up with long recordings of news items with no commentary. IMO the only interesting bit was the last 5 minutes where it is claimed that Cliff Richard arranged a 'blind date' between Jill Dando and the man who was her fiancé at the date of her murder, Dr Alan Farthing. I understand that Farthing was one of the Queen's medical consultants. The maker of the video hints that Dando was murdered because she was uncovering evidence of a high-level cover-up of a paedophile ring connected to Jimmy Savile. It is sttaed on the film (without a source) that "Alan Farthing was the only person who knew that Jill Dando woiuld be at home that morning". Part 1 of these three films doesn't actually disclose any evidence. This theory has been around for a great many years but I am not sure if it can ever be substantiated. There is a short clip early on in this video of Hamish Campbell himself speaking about the murder of Jill

-----

P.P.S. re the remit: BlueBag wrote: "The remit is the remit and it states 'the abduction'.  REPLY: That's 100% correct. It is potentially a serious disciplinary offence for any police officer working on an investigation to ever step outside the remit. The remit of Operation Grange has always been crystal clear and there's no evidence that it's been altered, and stacks of evidence demonstrating that it hasn't been altered
Hence the reason I recently mentioned Dr. Richard Shepard, Forensic Pathologist, who was also involved with the case of Jill Dando.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum