The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The Franklin Conspiracy - how a high-level elite paedophile ring in the U.S.A. operated and why to this day the story has largely been covered up

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Franklin Conspiracy - how a high-level elite paedophile ring in the U.S.A. operated and why to this day the story has largely been covered up

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.08.10 22:06

View this link and there's an important documentary on the operation of high-level paedophile rings in the U.S.A. to view, if you have an hour or so to spare:

An article and several internet references are here:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

While the actual film 'The Franklin Cover-Up' should be viewable on this link:

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Franklin Conspiracy - how a high-level elite paedophile ring in the U.S.A. operated and why to this day the story has largely been covered up

Post by Judge Mental on 10.08.10 2:36

Posters should check out the above links in order to acquaint themselves with what the general public are up against, and how money influences those with the power and vice versa.

As if any of us would not have known this. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] However, it is good to see it written down in black and white, if only for the reassurance that such things are eventually unearthed. Every member of the public should learn to seize their power to ask questions of those in authority. Should their questions not be answered, then they should ask again and again until a satisfactory answer is given. Where a satisfactory answer is not forthcoming, a public enquiry should ensue.
Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Franklin Conspiracy - how a high-level elite paedophile ring in the U.S.A. operated and why to this day the story has largely been covered up

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 10.08.10 8:39

I've started to watch this disturbing documentary. God knows where I've been for the past ** years of my life that I didn't know this kind of thing went on until I started following the McCann case and learning about all these other issues.

One thing that puzzles me is why were these horrifically abused children allowed to live to tell the tale? Surely the paedophiles who abused them knew they would tell someone one day?

Get'emGonçalo

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Judge Mental on 10.08.10 14:40

jkh wrote:I've started to watch this disturbing documentary. God knows where I've been for the past ** years of my life that I didn't know this kind of thing went on until I started following the McCann case and learning about all these other issues.

One thing that puzzles me is why were these horrifically abused children allowed to live to tell the tale? Surely the paedophiles who abused them knew they would tell someone one day?

The McCann case has made many people mistrustful of the Portuguese police service, the UK police service, British Embassies, the Portuguese and UK Governments and politicians, the Portuguese and UK judiciaries and almost every newspaper and media outlet in the world.

It has definitely been an eye-opener, and the very fact that we have never seen any background information or journalists investigations into any of the group should make people very worried. Why has there not been even a tiny article in the press refuting the Gaspars contributions to the original police investigations?
Judge Mental

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum