The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by Guest on 24.04.16 13:07

I had a look at the Sun while in the shop and the article appears on page 15.  A nasty tone to the piece.

In its "editorial"  big grin apparently the trolls have reached a new level of weirdo.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by aiyoyo on 24.04.16 13:10

@pennylane wrote:

or as I like to refer to Mitchell as the McCann's very own, well-connected and hard working, pink sphincter!         

Ha Ha I had to google "sphincter".
Very apt.
avatar
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Reputation : 321
Join date : 2009-11-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by jeanmonroe on 24.04.16 13:39

the 'Mcarticle' appears on page 15.
---------------------

Page 15? PAGE 15?

Oh, for the halcyon days of the summer of 2007.

Pages 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.........THEN!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by pennylane on 24.04.16 14:05

@aiyoyo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

or as I like to refer to Mitchell as the McCann's very own, well-connected and hard working, pink sphincter!         

Ha Ha I had to google "sphincter".
Very apt.

lol, and methinks he will go down in the annals of history as just that! hello

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1588
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 24.04.16 14:20

@pennylane wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

or as I like to refer to Mitchell as the McCann's very own, well-connected and hard working, pink sphincter!         

Ha Ha I had to google "sphincter".
Very apt.

lol, and methinks he will go down in the annals of history as just that! hello
spit coffee

Just to remind members there should be no wetting of drawers on this forum!
avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 10524
Reputation : 5190
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by worriedmum on 24.04.16 14:42

Maybe 'Sun ' readers can only read the headlines...and then get their crayons out and colour in the pictures...
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1842
Reputation : 439
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by delly55 on 24.04.16 14:43

I haven't posted for ages, but I do pop in and read the forum when I can, and I stay up to date with things via twitter. I'm so proud that he's won, and I feel proud that I donated to his legal fees. This man has been much maligned by those two liars and their posse of lickspittle sycophants. The word is spreading, the truth of the lie is being read and forwarded on. There is hope at last that there will be justice for a voiceless, scared little girl. RIP Madeleine Beth McCann aged 3. You deserved better. xx

____________________
"There's been a disaster. It's a disaster."
avatar
delly55

Posts : 42
Reputation : 8
Join date : 2011-10-10
Location : in my high heels...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by Rogue-a-Tory on 24.04.16 17:36

GNR have evidence that Madeleine died in apartment 5A and there was a conspiracy to conceal the corpse that included the McCanns. The McCanns or the GNR have no evidence of any abduction and the Sun has no evidence that anyone that contributed to Amaral's appeal is a troll. Simple facts that need pointing out in MSM.
avatar
Rogue-a-Tory

Posts : 528
Reputation : 380
Join date : 2014-09-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by ShuBob on 24.04.16 17:48

I think it's interesting that the article doesn't actually bash Amaral but tragets his British supporters. Perhaps, this is the new tactic. Bashing him in the past has only made him more popular so this is a last throw of the dice i don\'t know

ShuBob

Posts : 1896
Reputation : 67
Join date : 2012-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by Portia on 24.04.16 18:06

The Sun reiterates ad nauseam that dr Amaral lied.

His thesis is, that the child died by accident and that the parents were not involved in her death. 

Is he lying there?

Oh dear!
avatar
Portia

Posts : 56
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by Portia on 24.04.16 18:11

I've been away for a while.

But no better occasion than dr Amarals positive outcome for rejoining my fellow Trolls, in the UK and abroad

To dr Amaral: if they drag you to the Supreme Court, I will support you again, financially, morally and legally, whatever it takes. 

You have now been vindicated. I am quite certain we will look after you. This is about Justice, with a big J.
avatar
Portia

Posts : 56
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by Portia on 24.04.16 18:16

Tnx Mods; even my good old avatar was still there. It feels like the return of the prodigal son
avatar
Portia

Posts : 56
Reputation : 70
Join date : 2016-04-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by Ashwarya on 24.04.16 18:39

@Portia wrote:I've been away for a while.

But no better occasion than dr Amarals positive outcome for rejoining my fellow Trolls, in the UK and abroad

To dr Amaral: if they drag you to the Supreme Court, I will support you again, financially, morally and legally, whatever it takes. 

You have now been vindicated. I am quite certain we will look after you. This is about Justice, with a big J.


Couldn't agree more.  I supported Leanne's fund many times under my real name, and prior to that the original PJGA Fund (I swapped in order to be able to add comments to my donations).  I would do so again without a second's hesitation if Mr Amaral needed further funding in the Supreme Court.  Hopefully it will never get that far and he will be able to get his life back on track at long last.
avatar
Ashwarya

Posts : 141
Reputation : 19
Join date : 2011-04-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by worriedmum on 24.04.16 21:43

@Ashwarya wrote:
@Portia wrote:I've been away for a while.

But no better occasion than dr Amarals positive outcome for rejoining my fellow Trolls, in the UK and abroad

To dr Amaral: if they drag you to the Supreme Court, I will support you again, financially, morally and legally, whatever it takes. 

You have now been vindicated. I am quite certain we will look after you. This is about Justice, with a big J.


Couldn't agree more.  I supported Leanne's fund many times under my real name, and prior to that the original PJGA Fund (I swapped in order to be able to add comments to my donations).  I would do so again without a second's hesitation if Mr Amaral needed further funding in the Supreme Court.  Hopefully it will never get that far and he will be able to get his life back on track at long last.
Ditto and Amen.
avatar
worriedmum

Posts : 1842
Reputation : 439
Join date : 2012-01-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by jeanmonroe on 25.04.16 1:07

KM1 didn't get as much free 'publicity' from the Scum as GA book has had!

Go Rupey, Go Bek-kah-kah-kah!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by whatsupdoc on 26.04.16 7:42

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@aiyoyo wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

or as I like to refer to Mitchell as the McCann's very own, well-connected and hard working, pink sphincter!         

Ha Ha I had to google "sphincter".
Very apt.

lol, and methinks he will go down in the annals of history as just that! hello
spit coffee

Just to remind members there should be no wetting of drawers on this forum!
LOL That was a very common (I nearly typed CMOMM then, lol) complaint about 15 years ago, Jill. Thank goodness they invented Paddypants, or what ever.  big grin
avatar
whatsupdoc

Posts : 601
Reputation : 320
Join date : 2011-08-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum