The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing! - Page 3 Mm11

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing! - Page 3 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing! - Page 3 Mm11

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing! - Page 3 Regist10

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by maebee 24.04.16 0:06

That can't be it surely?
What's sick about it and it's not a secret.

Straws. Clutching at.
maebee
maebee
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 682

Back to top Go down

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing!

Post by Verdi 24.04.16 0:27

loopzdaloop wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:Here we go, the article is out early

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7100537/Sick-Brit-trolls-pay-50k-to-cop-who-accused-Maddie-s-parents-of-lying-about-abduction.html

That can't be it surely?
Whats sick about it and its not a secret.
It's the trolls that's sick..

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing! - Page 3 Troll_sick_greeting_card-r0978397280ae42b29fedb94a7908a0ba_xvuat_8byvr_324

The secret?  Dunno!  Maybe Dr. Amaral didn't tell the Court of Appeal that said sickly trolls had funded his legal action.  big grin

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 24.04.16 0:27

Well 'sick ' means something different to young people,

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | A lexicon of teen speak

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4074004.stm
10 Jun 2005 - sick - interesting, cool, never seen before. The more sick something is, the better. This usage originated with skaters and snowboarders.

SICK!
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2819

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.04.16 0:36

worriedmum wrote:Well 'sick ' means something different to young people,

BBC NEWS | UK | Magazine | A lexicon of teen speak

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4074004.stm
10 Jun 2005 - sick - interesting, cool, never seen before. The more sick something is, the better. This usage originated with skaters and snowboarders.

SICK!
Whatever happened to the good old English language eh?  Thanks for telling me - might avoid some ugly situation in the future.  Does it follow that the adjective 'sicko' is one who is cool or interesting or better - like 'sicko ex-Maddie cop'?

high5

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse 24.04.16 3:54

Happy to be a  "sick" Brit troll!
Uber cool apparently, my teens use it all the time... Everything great is "sickMrsMr

So "sick" it is!!!

As for the Sun & it's reporting, well ain't that just...
:puke:

And that's no 'secret'
MayMuse

Activity : 3472

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash 24.04.16 6:00

Some comments from The Sun

Anna Silvestro4 minutes ago
The money was raised so that Dr Amaral could appeal the decision of the lower court. Since the McCanns had managed to get his assets frozen, he would not have been able to submit his appeal. Oddly enough, some of us think that justice is for everyone and not just for those who have the money to pay for it. Dr Amaral did not have access to his own funds and since the McCanns have access to a fund of money that was actually donated by members of the public to help them search for their daughter, they didn't need to worry about where the money was coming from for their own legal fees. Without the help of many thousands of people around the world, the judicial process would not have been available to Dr Amaral. Would that have been fair? Yet, there are people who think that justice is only for those with a fund to dip into. I call this article sick and as ignorant as I have ever seen in The Sun.

marian greaves1 minute ago
EXCUSE ME !! I did no such thing writing to a celebrity asking for £10,000 I wrote to many asking if they could donate but I didn't specify amount, Please show me a copy of the letter you have, that shows this, if you are unable to please amend the article to Marian Greaves contacted many celebrities asking them to support the campaign, which is the actual fact of what I did.

Heather Hopper2 minutes ago
Well I was one of the 'sick trolls' who donated to the fund for Goncalo Amaral. I also donated to the Kate and Gerry fund in 2007 until I read the released police files, so what does that make me? Doubly sick? No, it makes me someone who is not raised as a mushroom.

Mohammed H2 minutes ago
Come on this story has been going on for years and almost a decade in a year everyone knows the truth but not enough evidence to prosecute them cause british police are too soft on criminals/convicts

sue rogers2 minutes ago
There is evidence that metropolitan police officers also contributed to Dr Amaral's fund, so are you calling them sick trolls as well?

david stacey8 minutes ago
To call people who are fighting for justice for Madeleine ' sick trolls' is truly disgraceful. You should be ashamed, and one day you will be.

Maureen Porter9 minutes ago
"Amaral made a fortune" giving his version of events according to your reporting. A theory the McCanns refute. Maybe in the interests of unbiased reporting you should have stated that Kate McCann also made a fortune from her book based on her version of events which the PJ and, by the looks of comments on all McCann articles, most of the general public refute

Anna Silvestro20 minutes ago
The money was raised so that Dr Amaral could appeal the decision of the lower court. Since the McCanns had managed to get his assets frozen, he would not have been able to submit his appeal. Oddly enough, some of us think that justice is for everyone and not just for those who have the money to pay for it. Dr Amaral did not have access to his own funds and since the McCanns have access to a fund of money that was actually donated by members of the public to help them search for their daughter, they didn't need to worry about where the money was coming from for their own legal fees. Without the help of many thousands of people around the world, the judicial process would not have been available to Dr Amaral. Would that have been fair? Yet, there are people who think that justice is only for those with a fund to dip into. I call this article sick and as ignorant as I have ever seen in The Sun.

Linda Dubber13 minutes ago
Who are The Sun, or anyone else, to call people Trolls just because they don't believe the McCann's version of events? They are not trolls, but nor are they sheep believing everything the media feed us. This story goes far deeper than the loss of a poor little 4 year old - Amaral knows the truth and is entitled to tell it. I'd like to know what they have spent their fund money on - the limited company, rather than a charity. Why are you all so scared to report on that?

Philip Tann3 minutes ago
The only sick people around here are the ones who print blatant lies to protect those who commit crimes against children & knowingly lie & besmirch anyone trying to bring them to justice!!. by supporting the McCanns, you are showing yourselves to be as low as them!!. Not only did Amaral find evidence against the McCann, it was also officers & sniffer dogs from the UK!. are they trolls too!!!. I've always thought this paper was rubbish, but you've now stooped to the lowest of the low!. it's obvious you got pressure from that well-known sick McCann mouthpiece Clarence Mitchell, a man with the principles of a sewer rat!, it's all over the web what a lying piece of scum he is!. grow some testicles for once & stand-up for a defenceless child, robbed of her life, so the parents (& I use that term loosely) can become millionaires & celebs!. call yourself a newspaper, you're total scum!!!!

emma hall8 minutes ago
Are you including the police force who donated to the fund as well here? We are outstanding members of Britian and will not bow down to lies.

Just because you put it in the paper, does not make it the truth. In fact it is very far from the truth what you have printed here.  

But through the internet people now see things for what they are, and not what they read in the Sun.

It is a losing battle you play sadly, because when the real story comes out in the media one day, you are going to be even more unpopular than you are now.

I am afraid the only sick trolls are the ones who try to put spin stories like this out in order to sway the odd one or two into the trap of falling for the lies you print from this article.

If I could ask for people to make their own mind up after reading the comments  and  suggest you watch Richard D Hall's video's among the many that is out there. People who want to know the truth. It's really worth it once you do.

tony tondeur9 minutes ago
Sick trolls? Have you read the book and looked at the videos of the photo shopped pictures and the video of the dogs in the apartment and underground with the cars???

Let me ask you this how the hell have they managed to keep there other kids if this was me or any other average Joe we would not have our kids anymore and doctors that think it is acceptable to leave there children asleep in apartment while they leave the complex to eat and drink up to 8 bottles of wine a night!!!!

1 + 2 does not make sense in the maddie case I also think the same after reading the book that she heard her dad speaking outside climbed up on the sofa fell and banged her head tragic accident but awful how it's all been covered up.

Julie Roberts20 minutes ago
Shame on you for reporting in this manner. The so called "trolls" are just normal, everyday people who donated money to enable Snr Amaral to appeal a decision that was made in the courts. Having had all his assets frozen he would have been unable to do this without some financial assistance. Your reference to the fund closing down should have made reference to the fact that he requested that no more money be donated as sufficient funds had been donated. Should you not be reporting the outcome of the appeal in a positive way supporting his legal right to freedom of speech rather than berating him for having a book published giving his opinion based on the facts as he see's them. The other parties in this have also, let's not forget, made plenty of money by publishing a book as well as receiving many donations from the public. How welcome some objective reporting would be on this matter.

Maureen Porter22 minutes ago
No wonder your readership is diminishing drastically by the day. People are not trolls just because they don't believe the garbage MSM print. Some of us have the intelligence to make an informed judgement based on all the evidence we can gleam. I have no idea what happened to Madeleine. I have no idea whether her parents were involved directly or indirectly in her disappearance. But having viewed all the video interviews the McCanns have given I have come to the conclusion that they are not telling the whole truth. I don't believe that cadaver dogs just picked on the McCanns and made their one and only mistake in this case. Given that Kate and Gerry used publicly donated money to sue Amaral why do you think it was wrong for him to use public donations to defend himself? I think the public are perfectly entitled to donate to whatever cause they wish without being vilified by your rag. the McCann camp are constantly asking for donations and have an online shop. As far as I can ascertain Amaral did not ask for donations. I did not contribute to his fund but reading the utter rubbish you print I now wish I had. If this is taken to another appeal and Amaral needs more funding I will donate next time. The McCanns have not " lost" €500,000 because of this court ruling. They never had the money in the first place .

Katherine Eldon22 minutes ago
Dogsdontlie.com

lisa edington23 minutes ago
How about you post the Gaspar statement?  That would be a start!  I'll even give you a heads up on it too...........

Taken from statement made by Katherina Gaspar on 16/05/07 (withheld by British police until late October 2007)

Philip Tannjust now
So, you're still running with the sick troll rubbish!, wow, is that all you have!. the days anyone took any notice of The Scum are long gone, people get their truth elsewhere now!. newspapers & people like Clarence Mitchell, that well-known purveyor of lies & slurs to promote the McCann lies, are long gone, you're just in your final death throes now, may you not rest in peace!. may you in hell for supporting the prevention of justice for Madeleine!. how do you sleep at night!!!!

No Abduction1 minute ago
Absolutely DISGRACEFUL ''reporting'' and I have to ask why the Sun editor continues to let this particular ''journalist'' (?) pen this NONSENSE.

We are all ordinary people who can see through the CONSTANT LIES from those involved. This is NOT about being 'anti McCann, it's about JUSTICE for a little girl who DIED on what was supposed to be a holiday. ( I know, holiday where kids were dumped with strangers all day then fed and put to bed )

You could write on here for days and the FACT is, there was NO ABDUCTION. I made a couple of donations to Goncalo Amaral's fund anf if I could've afforded to, I would have donated a FIVE FIGURE SUM. If this honest cop, who almost had this case wrapped up, needs anymore financial help he will be backed AGAIN, by thousands of people I'm sure. I've read his brilliant, FACTUAL book (as ruled by the courts, yes FACTUAL) numerous times and I will be buying numerous copies too as soon as I can. I can't wait for Goncalo to begin with (totally justifiable) counter claims which will probably include claims against newspapers.

Journalists can write what they like (to a certain extent) but you see police files and evidence are FACTS....

Paul Rees3 minutes ago
https://www.facebook.com/groups/JusticeForMadeleine/

Paul Rees4 minutes ago
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheMadeleineMcCannControversy/

Paul Rees4 minutes ago
https://www.facebook.com/InternationalFraud/

Paul Rees12 minutes ago
Well done for publicising Sr Amaral's excellent book.  Will you be serialising it in the near future?  It could turn around those dwindling sales figures.

emma hall16 minutes ago
So what you are saying is this- If you are with the Mccanns you are a supporter but anyone against is labelled a troll?? Oh dear, is that the best you have got?

Darren Hubbard16 minutes ago
At least Trolls dont leave their kids unattended to go on a p*ss up! Another own goal for "The Sun", at least your drawing attention to the book so more people can inform themselves.

Philip Tann18 minutes ago
That video of Eddie & Keela, must've been an odd day that you actually told the truth for once Sun!, what happened, why are you a McCann puppet now?

sharon wheatley17 minutes ago
well said

duckit28 minutes ago
Kate Mccann called him a t*sser while he was searching for her child........who would do that

sharon wheatley28 minutes ago
thank for bringing it to the attention of the public about Sir Amaral and his book.. one day you may print the truth, when our government allows you to ,from a sick Troll.

Philip Tann34 minutes ago
The only sick people around here are the ones who print blatant lies to protect those who commit crimes against children & knowingly lie & besmirch anyone trying to bring them to justice!!. by supporting the McCanns, you are showing yourselves to be as low as them!!. Not only did Amaral find evidence against the McCann, it was also officers & sniffer dogs from the UK!. are they trolls too!!!. I've always thought this paper was rubbish, but you've now stooped to the lowest of the low!. it's obvious you got pressure from that well-known sick McCann mouthpiece Clarence Mitchell, a man with the principles of a sewer rat!, it's all over the web what a lying piece of scum he is!. grow some testicles for once & stand-up for a defenceless child, robbed of her life, so the parents (& I use that term loosely) can become millionaires & celebs!. call yourself a newspaper, you're total scum!!!!

Anna Silvestro12 minutes ago
@Philip Tann  Well said. The dogs were brought in by the British investigator, Mark Harrison. Eddie and Keela had had hundreds of successful cases before the McCann case and they only alerted on places and things associated with the McCanns. Gerry McCann, the not so brilliant researcher, in his efforts to prove the dogs unreliable, found a sample of one! That was the case of a certain Mr Eugene Zapata, who had been charged with murder and the evidence of the sniffer dogs was called into question. Tough luck, though for Gerry McCann, Zapata confessed and the dogs were right! Dogs don't lie. One day, the truth will come out in this case, and people like so-called journalists who write for The Sun will be shown up for the ignorant hacks they are.

Antoenail Laxative3 minutes ago
Looking forward to the McCanns being sued....NO this gentleman will NOT settle out of court. The McCanns are going to have to answer unscripted questions alone in a dock. And I look forward to UK "journalists" getting sued as well. Including the old soak herself.

FlagShare2RecommendReply
Jo Baker7 minutes ago
Time has come that this "sick troll " label doesn't wash anymore.These people are not Trolls in any sense of the word.They are people,mothers, fathers grandparents,sisters,brothers,sons and daughters.People who have researched the case and people from all walks of life.People who have witnessed an unfair campaign against Gonçalo Amaral,a campaign of libellous slurs on this man and his reputation.A campaign in which the media at large have been complicit in.You are ostracising most of your readership as many have doubts and questions regarding the McCanns account.I find it offensive and dangerous that this paper resorts to such name calling.The very name calling which contributed to a Lady ending her life.Sick trolls are a media invention within this case ,a label used to silence people and to make them believe it is somehow sinful to doubt the McCanns.I for one am amazed at how two Doctors seemed to have had hold of the U.K. Media for far to long.Amarals recent win is a victory for freedom of speech and freedom of expression.The public have masses of information at their fingertips regarding this case and are able to THINK for themselves and each day more are seeing through the newspaper headlines.

FlagShare5RecommendReply
No Abduction2 minutes ago
@Jo Baker Don't forget the Met police officers (YES MET ) who donated a sizeable wedge to Goncalo's fund. That tells us everything we need to know....

FlagShareRecommendReply
Antoenail Laxative23 minutes ago
Is that woman drunk again? The world and it's dog knows all about the death scent in 11 places all unique to the McCanns, the world knows about the missing blue sports bag, the world knows about the friend who liked to bath the poor child and what he said about her. The world knows about the lies fed to a willing UK press and how McCann supporters tried to raise support for an incestuous child killer who fed her own daughter to pigs...."disgraced cop" you snorted..well actually he was cleared of allowing his Officers to beat that vile woman. Strange how you never mention the rabid scum who supported her, and their hatred and abuse handed out to those who dared to question the "official" press release.

The world isn't fooled, £12million and there is not a shred of evidence to back up the abduction fantasy. Keep missing the point of why your sales are in such decline Rupert. This one case and your old soak reporters vile comical efforts in the face of freely available, verifiable facts, has done more to damage your credibility than anything said at Leveson.

FlagShare7RecommendReply
No Abduction11 minutes ago
@Antoenail Laxative Haha, I just clocked your name there. The British press are helping to OBSTRUCT JUSTICE and we are called sick trolls. There is hee haw wrong with my health too...

FlagShare3RecommendReply
Philip Tann28 minutes ago
There was not one iota of evidence to support an abduction, so why has the MSM accepted that as fact?. why did Kate & Gerry not join in the search for their own missing daughter, choosing instead to stay in apartment ring Gordon Brown & SKY tv amongst others?. why did they delay calling the police?. why did they not cooperate?, why didn't they agree to a reconstruction?. why would an innocent couple do everything in their power to stall the investigation?. why would an innocent couple be assigned a spin doctor who invents stories & controls what the media sees?. why the lies about the shutters?, why did the apartment, hire car & Kate's clothes reek of cadaver?. why did the McCanns inform people that the police weren't doing anything when the reality was they were out searching?. why do Kte & Gerry dupe delight when told of possible sightings?

FlagShare9RecommendReply
No Abduction18 minutes ago
@Philip Tann Why did Kate McCann moan and groan when a police car, in which she was a passenger, sped up when the officers were informed about a possible ''sighting'' ( I know, a sighting, a joke) One of the officers later said that she had shown ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER IN ''FINDING'' HER DAUGHTER... what ''mother'' eh ??

FlagShare3RecommendReply
DjSteveyG36 minutes ago
Oops seems like The Sun has put it's foot in it again, can't wait for the day this rag and it's horrific reporters go belly down.

Some idiot said if you don't like it read the Beano instead, but to be honest I get more laughs reading this joke of a paper than the Beano.

FlagShare8RecommendReply
No Abduction26 minutes ago
@DjSteveyG Maybe the papers will be HONEST when somebody's FRAUDULENT FUND money runs out and they can't pay lawyers to sue. (I wish...)

FlagShare3RecommendReply
DjSteveyG23 minutes ago
@No Abduction @DjSteveyG Well we all know what happened to the News of the World don't we, they'll never learn.

FlagShare2RecommendReply
Ellen Schmidt21 minutes ago
@No Abduction @DjSteveyG

That will not happen. McCanns have some rich supporters who will help them out with money. Why? I do not know.

FlagShareRecommendReply
No Abduction6 minutes ago
@Ellen Schmidt @No Abduction @DjSteveyG I think most of them have became truth aware and abandoned these people. (hopefully)

FlagShareRecommendReply
Ellen Schmidt43 minutes ago
Mrs. and Mr. McCann are so concerned for their remaining children . A step in the right direction would be to answer any questions . Also a reconstruction of the evening would be useful even today. Then all the inconsistencies could be resolved . The Met could also make a statement in public and present the evidence that neither McCanns nor friends are involved . This proof must indeed exist if the McCanns are cleared of any wrongdoing. They are innocent. So nothing to fear! That would shut up all the critics. It is the best they could do for their children. Otherwise what a horrible life it must be. The McCanns are nearly 50 years old and a large piece of life has passed . To spend valuable lifetime by sueing and threatening people till deathbed can not be the meaning of life. I can not understand that they are not doing these things. Answering questions, a reconstruction, a detector test. Of course they have not to prove their innocence. It is up to the Police to prove their guilt. But for the sake of their children they should do that.

FlagShare3RecommendReply
No Abduction40 minutes ago
@Ellen Schmidt The Met CAN'T provide evidence to prove the McCanns and their ''chums'' weren't involved. THEY DON'T HAVE ANY...

FlagShare5RecommendReply
No Abduction45 minutes ago
Why don't we start ANOTHER fund for Goncalo which will assist him in getting this book banning NONSENSE removed here in the UK. Do I live in Britain or Korea ? Why is Goncalo's book banned in the UK ?

FlagShare4RecommendReply
Ellen Schmidt36 minutes ago
@No Abduction

It is banned because there are some unpleasant things in it based on witness testimonies in the Police files.

FlagShare3RecommendReply
No Abduction32 minutes ago
@Ellen Schmidt @No Abduction I'm aware of the content, I've read it several times. I'm just bewildered that here in Britain a book can be banned on the say so of two LIARS and there lawyers who don't care anyway as long as they are paid...

FlagShare4RecommendReply
Anthony Quinlan36 minutes ago
@No Abduction

It can be read online in English.

FlagShare3RecommendReply
No Abduction30 minutes ago
@Anthony Quinlan @No Abduction thanks, I know. I have a copy on an external hard drive.

FlagShare3RecommendReply
No Abduction52 minutes ago
Some advice for ANTONELLA LAZZERI - Why don't you ask the editor if you can join the sports team ? If a football team wins, say, 3-1 and you report that they've won 3-1, you won't be wrong...

FlagShare4RecommendReply
No Abduction58 minutes ago
Were the two MAGNIFICENT dogs trolls too ? One of them told us that Kate McCann's trousers were covered in DEATH SCENT.

FlagShare8RecommendReply
chichichowchow59 minutes ago
I think that Marian Greaves deserves a written letter apology and a apology printed in the sun, also the above about her corrected, or as she states show her the evidence, or maybe there is NO EVIDENCE WHAT SO EVER TO PROVE THAT SHE SAID THAT, if its good enough for the McCann's then i would sue the sun Marian Greaves, but i am sure that you may except an apology as i guess you would not be worried about suing the sun for money, each and every one of us are entitled to our own opinion on the missing Madeleine McCanns case, thousands of people have read the statements given by the Tapas 9,as well as other witness statements to which some do not just add up, lots of people donated to the Madeleine fund to find out that some of it was spent on not finding Madeline McCann but to pay for her parents mortgage, its a shame that other missing children have not had the same high profile as Madeleine McCann and the same amount of money donated to them by the Goverment to find their Missing Child. I'm sure there are thousands upon thousands of people who would like an answer as to why Kate McCann did NOT answer the 48 questions, WHY KATE ? WHY? WE WOULD ALL LIKE TO KNOW.

FlagShare7RecommendReply
Anthony Quinlan1 hour ago
I'm proud to say that I contributed to the fund......it was the best money I ever spent.

I have sat here in amazement for 7 years watching this dreadful saga being played out and the spiteful vendetta against Mr Amaral unfold.

The McCanns hate him and wish to destroy him because they know he knows what really transpired that fateful night.

Only three things can never be hidden.....The sun, the moon and the truth.

FlagShare11RecommendReply
Shelley Webb1 hour ago
People will make their own minds up. A lot of information available with Google. That doesn't make people trolls. It's our right to form our own opinion. we live in a democracy not a dictatorship, supposedly!

FlagShare5RecommendReply
Philip Tann1 hour ago
So, you're still running with the sick troll rubbish!, wow, is that all you have!. the days anyone took any notice of The Scum are long gone, people get their truth elsewhere now!. newspapers & people like Clarence Mitchell, that well-known purveyor of lies & slurs to promote the McCann lies, are long gone, you're just in your final death throes now, may you not rest in peace!. may you in hell for supporting the prevention of justice for Madeleine!. how do you sleep at night!!!!

FlagShare6RecommendReply
Paul Rees1 hour ago
@Philip Tann Clarence is currently penning his book How The McCanns Fooled Me; that is why he is not available for comment.

FlagShare7RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
@Paul Rees @Philip Tann I wouldn't be surprised... if there's more money in it for this odious creep he'll go ahead with it.

FlagShare6RecommendReply
No Abduction1 hour ago
Absolutely DISGRACEFUL ''reporting'' and I have to ask why the Sun editor continues to let this particular ''journalist'' (?) pen this NONSENSE.

We are all ordinary people who can see through the CONSTANT LIES from those involved. This is NOT about being 'anti McCann, it's about JUSTICE for a little girl who DIED on what was supposed to be a holiday. ( I know, holiday where kids were dumped with strangers all day then fed and put to bed )
hogwash
hogwash

Activity : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.04.16 8:11

Complaints about this article have been lodged with exclusive@the-sun.co.uk; letters@the-sun.co.uk; ombudsman@the-sun.co.uk - and DCI Nicola Wall has also been informed because of what was left out.

I will post more about this when permitted.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.04.16 8:32

One year on & this old Lazz blog has been highlighted in the Sun article comments.

Ironic that it could almost have been written today, well the papers keep recycling old news, so why not blogs?

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Sun_Goes_Down_on_McCanns.html
Doug D

Activity : 5283

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 24.04.16 8:48

I wish The Sun would go back behind the paywall.   Had a bit of peace from the constant trash they churn out.

Pathetic headline.  PATHETIC.

I believe TM are absoultely fuming, boiling blood and steaming ears fuming. 

HACKED OFF even.

Sick trolls - well this is one sick troll who has never left defenceless children alone, NEVER EVER EVER, especially if they were very, very tired, crying and asking where their parents were when they were crying.

IMO The Sun ought to be calling that behaviour sick. 

FORCA Rocky A.  FORCA.   (Hope that's the right spelling).
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.04.16 9:25

Leanne has just tweeted, no doubt inflamed by the article:

Leanne Baulch‪@LeanneMarilynx 11m
11 minutes ago
‪@TheSun‪ I didn't quit. I removed my name as organiser after receiving threats of harm from #McCann supporters.

That’s two of the Sun’s ‘facts’ denied then.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by NickE 24.04.16 9:33

"Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Madeleine McCann's parents of lying about daughter’s abduction"

Iám a sick Swede troll.

NickE

Activity : 2151

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt 24.04.16 9:39

"Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop"

NOT TRUE!!!!........................it was FIFTY TWO THOUSAND SMACKAROOS, not fifty thousand spin Mrs

From a "troll" who donated. Best money I have EVER spent, and I will do it again, if the need is there.

Oppps!!!  Smackaroons are Coconut Crème Kiss Filled Macaroons blushing1 
sallypelt

Activity : 5319

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.04.16 9:47

sallypelt wrote:"Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop"

NOT TRUE!!!!........................it was FIFTY TWO THOUSAND SMACKAROONS, not fifty thousand spin Mrs

From a "troll" who donated. Best money I have EVER spent, and I will do it again, if the need is there.
Remind me again how much of that £52k was donated by MET Police officers?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern

Activity : 41061

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.04.16 9:53

Leanne’s tweet made me have a look and I hadn’t appreciated quite how accurate and well researched this bit of bollocks was:

‘Goncalo Amaral, 57, was ordered to pay Kate, 47, and Gerry, 48, half a million euros after accusing them of lying about Maddie’s abduction.’

GA was born 2/10/59, so is 56 not 57

GM 5/6/68, so 47

KM 5/3/68, so 48

The Sun - full steam ahead for more Amaral bashing! - Page 3 10VOLUME_Xa_Page_2511 
Brilliant, just brilliant work Antonella Lazzeri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should be proud of yourself.

PS.

I had to look up TB as well:

7/9/47 which makes him 68 not 67
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.04.16 10:20

Would the rag have the balls to print Maddie's parents sick secret?  
Using FindMadeleine money donated by pensioners and school children to pay their litigation legal bills; sanctioned by FM Board of Directors of which Kate and Gerry are two members out of the 6-member Board.

Unlike donors to FM Fund, tricked by Kate & Gerry into believing their money would be used solely to find Maddie, donors to Amaral were happy to help him in full knowledge they were contributing to his defense fund.

Sick Kate & Gerry put out the begging bowl right from the off, starting in PDL, already assuming (ahem knowing) she won't be found in the long term.
At the height of their begging, John McCann even urged the public to send cash in envelopes to Rothley.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 24.04.16 10:26

aiyoyo wrote:Would the rag have the balls to print Maddie's parents sick secret?  
Using FindMadeleine money donated by pensioners and school children to pay their litigation legal bills; sanctioned by FM Board of Directors of which Kate and Gerry are two members out of the 6-member Board.

Unlike donors to FM Fund, tricked by Kate & Gerry into believing their money would be used solely to find Maddie, donors to Amaral were happy to help him in full knowledge they were contributing to his defense fund.

Sick Kate & Gerry put out the begging bowl right from the off, starting in PDL, already assuming (ahem knowing) she won't be found in the long term.
At the height of their begging, John McCann even urged the public to send cash in envelopes to Rothley.
That was the pink spokescreature who said that.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 24.04.16 10:29

maebee wrote:

That can't be it surely?
What's sick about it and it's not a secret.

Straws. Clutching at.
Indeed! Smacks of desperation...
Ironic really - who is really hiding the sick secret in this case?
Who is really doing the massive cover up in this case?

Yes desperation is setting in when the Sun stoop so slow  airkiss
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg 24.04.16 10:32

Get'emGonçalo wrote:Complaints about this article have been lodged with exclusive@the-sun.co.uk; letters@the-sun.co.uk; ombudsman@the-sun.co.uk - and DCI Nicola Wall has also been informed because of what was left out.

I will post more about this when permitted.
Great.. and thanks on all our behalf's because this is really ludicrous reporting of the lowest level
HelenMeg

Activity : 2081

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.04.16 10:39

NickE wrote:"Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Madeleine McCann's parents of lying about daughter’s abduction"

Iám a sick Swede troll.

Ha Ha I am not a sick Brit troll either.
Seems sick Antonella Lazzeri isn't bothered about quality or accuracy of her work.
Too busy fawning over Gerry perhaps!

aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.04.16 10:40

Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:Would the rag have the balls to print Maddie's parents sick secret?  

Oh OK, stand corrected.

Pink sick creature it is then !
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D 24.04.16 11:16

Just for comparison, this is last years (May 2015) version of the Sun story:

Trolls pay Maddie lie cop’s court bill

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-cop who lost libel case against McCanns has British backers

EXCLUSIVE by Ben Perrin 00:01, 3 May 2015

BRITISH trolls are helping to pay legal bills of an ex-cop who said Madeleine McCann’s parents were behind her disappearance.

Hundreds of donations have flooded into a sick campaign for Goncalo Amaral.
Today is the eighth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from Praia da Luz, Portugal.

An ex-British policeman is among those supporting the “injustice” of him losing a libel case over allegations in his book The Truth of the Lie.

He claimed Maddie’s parents Kate, 47, and Gerry, 46, faked her abduction after she died.

Amaral, 56, is set to launch a costly appeal after being ordered to pay the couple, from Rothley, Leics, a total of £434,000.

Leanne Baulch, 22, is listed as organiser of gofundme webpage “Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral”.

Some donors called the libel ruling a “perversion of justice”.

John Green paid £10 and wrote: “I am a retired police officer and will never understand how criminal proceedings have never been taken against the McCanns.”

Mary Benusis said her £50 was in memory of a Twitter troll found dead after being exposed as being behind vile social media messages about the McCanns.

A McCanns spokesman declined to comment.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6439054/Trolls-pay-Maddie-lie-cops-court-bill.html

………………………………………….

The more I look at it, the more I go back to my original thoughts that the Sun have bottled it, pulled a different story and stuck this in as a filler.

There is nothing remotely ‘secret’ about it and it just doesn’t fit yesterdays ‘teaser’.

Does Antonella Lazzeri actually get paid for rehashing other peoples stories or does the Sun pay her just to use her name?

The statistics shown in:

http://journalisted.com/antonella-lazzeri#tab-work

show no articles published in the last 12 months, but I can’t bring the graph across in a viewable format.

Antonella Lazzeri's published articles – last 12 months*

(Graph - May 2015 to April 2016 shows NIL)

Number of articles published
   455 articles (since April 2005)
   Average article: 17 column inches (515 words)
   Shortest article: 0 column inches (11 words)
   Longest article: 69 column inches (2082 words)

What are column inches?
*Please note that these statistics are based only on articles published online in these publications.
Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 24.04.16 12:22

aiyoyo wrote:
Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:

Oh OK, stand corrected.

Pink sick creature it is then !

or as I like to refer to Mitchell as the McCann's very own, well-connected and hard working, pink sphincter!         
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.04.16 12:30

Doug D wrote:Here it is in full.

This is a story? CM and Sun getting desperate now. No wonder the papers are going down the pan.

Sick Brit trolls pay £50k to Portuguese cop who accused Maddie’s parents of lying about daughter’s abduction

By ANTONELLA LAZZERI, in Portugal

21:45, 23 Apr 2016

A GoFundMe page was set up in April last year to help cop overturn the libel ruling

BRITISH trolls paid £50,000 to help a Portuguese cop overturn a ruling that he libelled Madeleine McCann’s parents.
Goncalo Amaral, 57, was ordered to pay Kate, 47, and Gerry, 48, half a million euros after accusing them of lying about Maddie’s abduction.

Then a GoFundMe page to support the broke police inspector was set up last April.

Founder Leanne Baulch, of Birmingham, quit after it was taken over by an anti-McCann “fan club”.
Tony Bennett, 67, of Harlow, Essex, who has clashed with the McCanns in court, was among the donors.
Others included Brigette Barnes, a supporter on pro-Amaral websites, and Marian Greaves, who wrote to a star asking him to put in £10,000. The fund shut after raising £52,000.

Amaral made a fortune from The Truth of the Lie, a 2008 book containing the claims, but his assets were frozen after his 2010 libel loss.
The McCanns, of Rothley, Leics, who deny his claims, planned to use the payout to help find Madeleine. She vanished aged three in the Algarve in 2007.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/7100537/Sick-Brit-trolls-pay-50k-to-cop-who-accused-Maddie-s-parents-of-lying-about-abduction.html

Story doesn't really tie in with the Sun's 'teaser', but then I suppose it is only the Sun, so do they even care?

Currently 'serving' MPS officers who donated £1,000 (rumour has it, even some from OG itself) will be mightly 'peed off' THEY didn't get a 'mention' in the AL's 'testimonal' to GA's 'popularity'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.04.16 12:41

Hardly a 'secret' is it, the world and it's dog knew about GA's lawyers 'appeal' fund given that it was printed about in ALL the UK 'Madia' since it was started by LB!

Perhaps the only people that did NOT 'know' the 'secret' were the McS! big grin laughat
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.04.16 13:06

Doug D wrote:Just for comparison, this is last years (May 2015) version of the Sun story:

Trolls pay Maddie lie cop’s court bill

EXCLUSIVE: Ex-cop who lost libel case against McCanns has British backers

EXCLUSIVE by Ben Perrin 00:01, 3 May 2015

BRITISH trolls are helping to pay legal bills of an ex-cop who said Madeleine McCann’s parents were behind her disappearance.

Hundreds of donations have flooded into a sick campaign for Goncalo Amaral.
Today is the eighth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from Praia da Luz, Portugal.

An ex-British policeman is among those supporting the “injustice” of him losing a libel case over allegations in his book The Truth of the Lie.

He claimed Maddie’s parents Kate, 47, and Gerry, 46, faked her abduction after she died.

Amaral, 56, is set to launch a costly appeal after being ordered to pay the couple, from Rothley, Leics, a total of £434,000.

Leanne Baulch, 22, is listed as organiser of gofundme webpage “Legal Defence for Goncalo Amaral”.

Some donors called the libel ruling a “perversion of justice”.

John Green paid £10 and wrote: “I am a retired police officer and will never understand how criminal proceedings have never been taken against the McCanns.”

Mary Benusis said her £50 was in memory of a Twitter troll found dead after being exposed as being behind vile social media messages about the McCanns.

A McCanns spokesman declined to comment.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6439054/Trolls-pay-Maddie-lie-cops-court-bill.html

………………………………………….

The more I look at it, the more I go back to my original thoughts that the Sun have bottled it, pulled a different story and stuck this in as a filler.

There is nothing remotely ‘secret’ about it and it just doesn’t fit yesterdays ‘teaser’.

Does Antonella Lazzeri actually get paid for rehashing other peoples stories or does the Sun pay her just to use her name?

The statistics shown in:

http://journalisted.com/antonella-lazzeri#tab-work

show no articles published in the last 12 months, but I can’t bring the graph across in a viewable format.

Antonella Lazzeri's published articles – last 12 months*

(Graph - May 2015 to April 2016 shows NIL)

Number of articles published
   455 articles (since April 2005)
   Average article: 17 column inches (515 words)
   Shortest article: 0 column inches (11 words)
   Longest article: 69 column inches (2082 words)

What are column inches?
*Please note that these statistics are based only on articles published online in these publications.

Earlier article written by Ben Perrin, applies the "sick" word to the campaign and not the donors.
His was a more factual report. A Lazzeri's piece bereft of accuracy isn't objective at all.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top