The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The progress of microchipping...

6% 6% 
[ 1 ]
18% 18% 
[ 3 ]
71% 71% 
[ 12 ]
5% 5% 
[ 1 ]
 
Total Votes : 17

Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by aquila on 06.04.16 18:26

I'd vote for all cats and dogs to be neutered, free of charge, compulsory. It's a lot cheaper, makes a lot more fiscal as well as emotional sense.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8461
Reputation : 1566
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.04.16 19:07

@aquila wrote:I'd vote for all cats and dogs to be neutered, free of charge, compulsory. It's a lot cheaper, makes a lot more fiscal as well as emotional sense.

Cadaver dogs???

Eddie???

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14664
Reputation : 2801
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by aquila on 06.04.16 19:31

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:I'd vote for all cats and dogs to be neutered, free of charge, compulsory. It's a lot cheaper, makes a lot more fiscal as well as emotional sense.

Cadaver dogs???

Eddie???
spit coffee

did Eddie need his bits intact?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8461
Reputation : 1566
Join date : 2011-09-03

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by Tony Bennett on 06.04.16 20:18

@aquila wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@aquila wrote:I'd vote for all cats and dogs to be neutered, free of charge, compulsory. It's a lot cheaper, makes a lot more fiscal as well as emotional sense.

Cadaver dogs???

Eddie???
spit coffee

did Eddie need his bits intact?

Eddie had a father.

What if.......

____________________

 Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

avatar
Tony Bennett

Posts : 14664
Reputation : 2801
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 69
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by Verdi on 06.04.16 20:24

@Richard IV wrote:I`ve just had my old dog micro-chipped.  He is 16, deaf and blind and never leaves my side (literally). Even though I explained to my vet that he would never get lost, I was still threatened with `the law` and `fines`.  It is not true that it doesn`t hurt them - he yelped loudly and then snapped at the vet.  OK I can understand younger dogs being chipped considering the number of dogs in Rescue Centres but not my old fellow.

sad1

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5887
Reputation : 3331
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by Verdi on 06.04.16 20:38

Ger clearly missed the opportunity, if he paid more attention to what's going on around him and less on promoting his own image he could have disposed of the evidence before it was too late..



____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Researcher/Moderator

Posts : 5887
Reputation : 3331
Join date : 2015-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: ***NEW - Now they want all CATS to be microchipped*** (was: Another leap forward for the microchipping agenda - all dogs in the U.K. to be microchipped from tomorrow midnight (5/6 April 2016))

Post by Doug D on 07.04.16 11:48

TB:
 
‘I began this thread because I wanted members and guests here to stop, pause and think about precisely where we are heading with this technology.
 
And to think that poor Madeleine McCann is one of the excuses being used to promote microchips... ‘
 
So, if……………………?
 
What precisely would it have achieved?
 
Would we have had police forces across the world with ‘zappers’ approaching every young child, boys and girls presumably, as a ‘nearly-4 year old’s appearance could easily be changed, to see if they were MM?
 
I understand the dog chips have embedded data, which can be read. The chips are not generating any signal themselves.
 
If the present ‘find my i-phone’ type GPS technology had been available then, presumably these type of chips would need a power source to generate signal, so would we be encouraged to ‘plug-in’ our kids at bedtime ‘to keep them safe’?
 
Small stumbling block may be:
 
‘An estimated 1.2 billion people – 17% of the global population – did not have access to electricity in 2013,….. Many more suffer from supply that is of poor quality. More than 95% of those living without electricity are in countries in sub-Saharan Africa and developing Asia, and they are predominantly in rural areas (around 80% of the world total).’
 
http://www.worldenergyoutlook.org/resources/energydevelopment/energyaccessdatabase/
 
 If a system had been in use and I was in the market to abduct a child, would I not be prepared with my own ‘zapper’ to locate and then remove any chip?
 
If I buried/hid a body with chip intact, it surely wouldn’t need to be too deep or behind too much concrete to lose any signal (we all get wi-fi dead spots just moving around our houses) and it wouldn’t take much to destroy it altogether.
 
With the world population of around seven and a half billion at present and about 30% under 15, nice work if you can get it, but rather like the failed NHS computer system, on paper it might be fine, but surely another technology too far at present.
 
I don’t think I want to be around when it’s not ‘a technology too far’.

Doug D

Posts : 2379
Reputation : 813
Join date : 2013-12-03

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum