The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Mm11

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Regist10

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Patty O'Daws on 07.12.09 19:39

So Fencer is Dogwood from the MM forum then? According to Antoinette.

Why come here with a different name?
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 19:54

@Patty O'Daws wrote:So Fencer is Dogwood from the MM forum then? According to Antoinette.

Why come here with a different name?

No, this is not correct. Dogwood copied and pasted the post made by Fencer, from here and posted it on MM.

It is posted on MM by Dogwood, but Fencer's name is at the top of the post and at the bottom of the post.

Anntoinette on MM, didn't read the post properly and thought it had been written by Dogwood.

This is what happens when people don't read posts properly.

Fencer has already explained this on this thread. Voila. Ca Va?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by baconbutty on 07.12.09 19:55

Perhaps Antoinette will be back later to clarify things.
Or perhaps she's clearing her desk.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 19:56

Oh, another voice of Fencer,

Sabot, another sangfroid/untruths forum

Does what it says on the tin - tells untruths
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 19:58

Not just Antoinette misled - most of that thread before the Mod spoke.

NOWHERE does Dogrose state that it has BEEN BROUGHT FROM A CLOSED FORUM
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:01

@Limoncello wrote:Oh, another voice of Fencer,

Sabot, another sangfroid/untruths forum

Does what it says on the tin - tells untruths

Don't be silly. What I have posted is obviously the truth. Even a fool could see that, if they read the post.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 20:02

Bet you feel a right Nellie now don't you Sabot?
Voila. Ca Va
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 20:05

That's the point Sabot.

Fencer's been on the forum 3 days. Nobody else can read here. IT IS A CLOSED FORUM.

So which fools on MM are supposed to know Fencer the 3 day old poster is here??
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Janz on 07.12.09 20:05

@Limoncello wrote:Not just Antoinette misled - most of that thread before the Mod spoke.

NOWHERE does Dogrose state that it has BEEN BROUGHT FROM A CLOSED FORUM


Dogrose? You mean Dogwood, I think.
Janz
Janz

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:05

This thread is just plain weird now, is this a joke?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:07

@Janz wrote:
@Limoncello wrote:Not just Antoinette misled - most of that thread before the Mod spoke.

NOWHERE does Dogrose state that it has BEEN BROUGHT FROM A CLOSED FORUM


Dogrose? You mean Dogwood, I think.

OOOOH so Dogrose is Dogwood ... according to Limoncello aaah that makes sense, clearly posters are covering up the truth and trying to pull the wool over our eyes, now I'll start swearing at people.


Or, more likely someone misread a name. but where's the insanity in that *roll eyes*
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 20:08

Seems to be an IN-JOKE for some people. Still no sign of 'fencer'. I suppose he has better things to do, like lighting the blue touch paper and retiring
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:10

@Limoncello wrote:Seems to be an IN-JOKE for some people. Still no sign of 'fencer'. I suppose he has better things to do, like lighting the blue touch paper and retiring

The only person confused is you, clearly you enjoy it.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Janz on 07.12.09 20:10

Fencers post from earlier in case anyone missed it.



Fencer Today at 4:09 pm

Good afternoon to all the posters and readers of this thread.
First let me clarify that I am not, as has been suggested, Dogwood from Missing Madeleine Forum, neither am I a member of that forum.
Seemingly the post was carried over by Dogwood along with another post from China Girl from this site, according to a member here who alerted me to same.

Thank you one and all for your kind words and contributions, as I said I am not looking for sympathy or pity, but your words have meant a lot to me.

To some who suggested that the quote from Tony Bennett means little in the greater scheme of things, I take your point.
But let me defend that by stating that I specifically asked not for sympathy or pity, I am big and ugly enough to stand on my own 2 feet and as I said, Tony Bennetts words hold little relevance or meaning in the spectrum of my life.

Peace Love Out.
Janz
Janz

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:11

Well the Have your Say section isn't closed, is it?
Fencer's post has been copied to other forums as well.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 20:13

Oh, another voice of fencer, horsie Janz from the JUSTTWITS. Are you going to c&P this thread?????






Silly me........you already just did
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:14

@Limoncello wrote:Bet you feel a right Nellie now don't you Sabot?
Voila. Ca Va

Oh, well done. You obviously do read posts occasionally. You must have read the post I made saying that Nellie is Sabot.

Incidentally, I thought that this forum had been reopened.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 20:14

THE HAVE YOUR SAY FORUM IS CLOSED TO GUESTS, HOW MANY MORE TIMES???
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 20:16

What a bad bad horsie you are Janz, shame on you after what you posted
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:18

@Limoncello wrote:THE HAVE YOUR SAY FORUM IS CLOSED TO GUESTS, HOW MANY MORE TIMES???

But fencer said that he didn't mind if people copied his post to other forums and so that happened, it was copied to several other open forums, we have no idea where dogwood copied it from, he/she might be a member here or he/she might have copied it from BB1s forum or the PFA2 forum both of which have open sections. The only confusing this is that Antoinette on MM misread and referred to dogwood as though he/she posted it, it was clearly nothing more than an error. I have no idea why you are insisting on seeing it as suspicious.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty A question for fencer

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:18

Fencer wrote:

"Good afternoon to all the posters and readers of this thread.
First let me clarify that I am not, as has been suggested, Dogwood from Missing Madeleine Forum, neither am I a member of that forum.
Seemingly the post was carried over by Dogwood along with another post from China Girl from this site, according to a member here who alerted me to same.

Thank you one and all for your kind words and contributions, as I said I am not looking for sympathy or pity, but your words have meant a lot to me.

To some who suggested that the quote from Tony Bennett means little in the greater scheme of things, I take your point.
But let me defend that by stating that I specifically asked not for sympathy or pity, I am big and ugly enough to stand on my own 2 feet and as I said, Tony Bennetts words hold little relevance or meaning in the spectrum of my life."

Peace Love Out.

Fencer
___

Fencer, my question is, why do you think this latest post of yours does not ring true?

Is it me? Or is it you?
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:19

Oh god, I know who you are now limoncello , forget it, wum away.

Bored now.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Patty O'Daws on 07.12.09 20:21

clarity wrote:
@Limoncello wrote:THE HAVE YOUR SAY FORUM IS CLOSED TO GUESTS, HOW MANY MORE TIMES???

But fencer said that he didn't mind if people copied his post to other forums and so that happened, it was copied to several other open forums, we have no idea where dogwood copied it from, he/she might be a member here or he/she might have copied it from BB1s forum or the PFA2 forum both of which have open sections. The only confusing this is that Antoinette on MM misread and referred to dogwood as though he/she posted it, it was clearly nothing more than an error. I have no idea why you are insisting on seeing it as suspicious.

Ah, like it was clearly an error that Kate said "Cowering" when you reckon she meant "crouching"?

You are so so wise oh great one.
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 20:22

@Patty O'Daws wrote:
clarity wrote:
@Limoncello wrote:THE HAVE YOUR SAY FORUM IS CLOSED TO GUESTS, HOW MANY MORE TIMES???

But fencer said that he didn't mind if people copied his post to other forums and so that happened, it was copied to several other open forums, we have no idea where dogwood copied it from, he/she might be a member here or he/she might have copied it from BB1s forum or the PFA2 forum both of which have open sections. The only confusing this is that Antoinette on MM misread and referred to dogwood as though he/she posted it, it was clearly nothing more than an error. I have no idea why you are insisting on seeing it as suspicious.

Ah, like it was clearly an error that Kate said "Cowering" when you reckon she meant "crouching"?

You are so so wise oh great one.

Stop lying Patty, this is now your third false post today, I never even discussed what Kate said then or what she might have meant, you have misread it and I have corrected you already.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Seemingly I'm a Time Waster. - Page 3 Empty Re: Seemingly I'm a Time Waster.

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 20:23

Smith - Fencer's post does not ring true, in fact the gong's completely absent from the bell

Oh, clarity, please tell me who I am. I've been wanting to know for some time now
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum