The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Swinging in PDL Mm11

Swinging in PDL Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Swinging in PDL Mm11

Swinging in PDL Regist10

Swinging in PDL

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Swinging in PDL Empty Swinging in PDL

Post by kaz 20.03.16 18:07

Can't believe what I've just read on TEXTUSA. Textusa  seems to think that Madeleine died in 5A on the 3rd  during the time when David Payne visited the apartment to 'swing' with Kate.  Apparently she's unsure which of the two adults present were responsible for the 'accident.'
Why on earth would Payne go on a swinging mission in the early afternoon whilst three small children were present ?  If 'swinging ' WAS the order of the day wouldn't it have been carried out whilst the children were safely in the crèche?  TEXTUSA can think of no other reason why Payne would be there in 5A. How about , he wasn't?  He just said he was to establish that all three children were still alive and kicking on the early evening of the 3rd .
I don't know what Kate was on but she sure had some energy that day.  Up at an ungodly hour to make breakfast, get the children washed and ready and to the crèche, jogging, tennis etc.......and still up for 'swinging!?

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/maddie-swinging.html?m=1
kaz

Activity : 1009

Back to top Go down

Swinging in PDL Empty Re: Swinging in PDL

Post by comperedna 20.03.16 18:32

I've been trying to find out more about short adult holidays away of the type we are discussing... Most of them appear to come under the heading of 'Spa Weekends' of course, many maybe for health and fitness types, and be just that... spa weekends.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Carrry On Doctor 20.03.16 19:41

@Kaz
In defence of the TextUSA sisters, they have done a lot of good research in helping to expose the wholesale lying that has occurred in this case. I am an avid reader, but like you, death occurring on the 3rd just doesn't stack up.

As for swinging though, I firmly believe that this was at the heart of the matter. However, I offer 2 points of clarification. Firstly, swinging perhaps conjures images of wild group orgies, which I doubt. Wife/partner swapping seems a better description and offers more discrete adult pastime for the bizarre demographic assembled that week.....either way, a sex holiday however dressed up. Secondly, and again to give credit to TextUSA, fear of exposure of swinging (a reason not to be belittled for those concerned) only provides the reason to initially co-operate with the faked abduction. After the night of the 3rd, swinging became less important and the lie took over. Once boarded, there was no getting off the runaway train.

Personally speaking, I haven't yet come across anyone that I totally agree with, but it doesn't matter who is right or wrong as long as the army of McCann doubters keep chipping away until the truth is finally exposed. And it will be.
Carrry On Doctor
Carrry On Doctor

Activity : 586

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 20.03.16 20:14

Why on earth would you take the children along on a 'swinging' or 'partner swapping' holiday? I'm sure the McCanns / Healeys would have done the honours and had the children for a week whilst  the grown ups played away ( pardon the pun ) . It's not as though the McCanns were enjoying 'non swinging'  hours with the children is it? They spent most of the holiday in the crèche ......................judging by the records. I still can't see how the subsequent official cover up would be justified by something so basic as 'partner  swapping.'  Would the police risk being ridiculed for covering up a child's  disappearance for  something so mundane?
kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 20.03.16 20:49

kaz wrote:Can't believe what I've just read on TEXTUSA. Textusa  seems to think that Madeleine died in 5A on the 3rd  during the time when David Payne visited the apartment to 'swing' with Kate.  Apparently she's unsure which of the two adults present were responsible for the 'accident.'
Why on earth would Payne go on a swinging mission in the early afternoon whilst three small children were present ?  If 'swinging ' WAS the order of the day wouldn't it have been carried out whilst the children were safely in the crèche?  TEXTUSA can think of no other reason why Payne would be there in 5A. How about , he wasn't?  He just said he was to establish that all three children were still alive and kicking on the early evening of the 3rd .
I don't know what Kate was on but she sure had some energy that day.  Up at an ungodly hour to make breakfast, get the children washed and ready and to the crèche, jogging, tennis etc.......and still up for 'swinging!?

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/maddie-swinging.html?m=1
Swinging I believe is a communal activity, not in terms of a mass orgy but more a gathering of assorted individuals in one location for the purpose of partner swapping or singletons mingling with the community for a little role play. 

The way I read it, Textusa is suggesting extra-curricular activity between Kate McCann and David Payne, aside from the communal swinging.  Can't see any evidence myself but I could well be wrong.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Richard IV 20.03.16 22:06

Do swingers usually take their mother-in-laws along ?  Unless she was one too !
Richard IV
Richard IV

Activity : 825

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 20.03.16 23:28

The whole thing boils down to DP getting a bit of extra practise in with KMc and something occurred.  We know the statements about this 'visit' is a bit of a mess.  But I just can't see any evidence for it other than statement contradictions.  But there's statement contradictions littered through the whole story from beginning to end.
However I do agree with Textusa in one thing. IF any swinging was going on, that in itself proves absolutely nothing.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21.03.16 7:49

Richard IV wrote:Do swingers usually take their mother-in-laws along ?  Unless she was one too !
I seriously doubt it.

A point I have made many times.

Also similar previous holidays with the Gaspers.

There is ZERO evidence of swinging.

Not a smidgen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick 21.03.16 8:05

Textusa is very much into the swinging theory. She seems to know a lot about it. Maybe she was there?  winkwink

happychick
happychick

Activity : 503

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 21.03.16 9:35

On the whole I think Textusas blog is an excellent example of methodical research.There are some things I don't agree with in her blog.The swinging theory is something that can easily be dismissed as it is off most people's radar.It stands to sense that concrete evidence of swinging will probably never surface.Its not the type of activity that people who partake would be shouting about from the rooftops.I think textusa is right and this is the reason for the protection of those who were there at the ocean club.As with anything,follow the money trail.
Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz 21.03.16 13:05

I just don't think the 'swinging theory' justified the police cover up that we witnessed. ( And YES , it was a cover up. OG was / is a ludicrous investigation and Redwood's
[ltr]pièce de résistance...................................the revelation........................was unbelievable ) . It just had to be something more complicated and unsavoury than that! Personally I wouldn't care a jot if my doctor's practice was teeming with swappers as long as they did a good job and managed to fit me in occasionally for an appointment without a three week wait! [/ltr]
kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Joannep43 21.03.16 13:28

@kaz I too couldn't give two hoots if people want to "swing".However it's not viewed as mundane or basic to a lot of the population.It is viewed as unsavoury to some and can affect people's reputations.I think it is the reputations of a few who were at the ocean club at this time as the reason for the cover up.If there were people at the ocean club with direct links to the establishment then it's very possible, that this is the reason why the government stepped in.Imo no other reason for this makes sense.
Joannep43

Activity : 122

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 21.03.16 15:35

Surely if an accident happened during a "one on one swinging session" leading to a child's death, then surely someone in the group would have enough intelligence to suggest admitting the accident but omit the swinging. 

Instead of saying, the child died while we were swinging, simply say, the child died while I was having a bath.

I don't understand the swinging theory. Swinging could have been denied, but the child's body could have been presented. If it was an accident, then surely that would have been the logical route to take.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.03.16 15:44

JRP wrote:Surely if an accident happened during a "one on one swinging session" leading to a child's death, then surely someone in the group would have enough intelligence to suggest admitting the accident but omit the swinging. 

Instead of saying, the child died while we were swinging, simply say, the child died while I was having a bath.

I don't understand the swinging theory. Swinging could have been denied, but the child's body could have been presented. If it was an accident, then surely that would have been the logical route to take.
But if there was sedation involved.... leading to the death of a minor, and the rest of the swinging scandal broke too... they can kiss everything goodbye, including their other children!
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.03.16 15:47

pennylane wrote:
JRP wrote:Surely if an accident happened during a "one on one swinging session" leading to a child's death, then surely someone in the group would have enough intelligence to suggest admitting the accident but omit the swinging. 

But if there was sedation involved.... leading to the death of a minor, and the rest of the scandal broke too... they can kiss everything goodbye, including their other children!
Is swinging associated with recreational drugs?

Activity : 3218

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 21.03.16 15:54

Nina wrote:
pennylane wrote:

But if there was sedation involved.... leading to the death of a minor, and the rest of the scandal broke too... they can kiss everything goodbye, including their other children!

"The researchers found that 79 percent of the swingers said they used erectile dysfunction drugs and recreational drugs such as cocaine, LSD, methamphetamines, marijuana, laughing gas and alcohol, and that 46 percent reported multiple drug use."
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by JRP 21.03.16 16:12

Nina wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I surmise that the question asked, leads to, could the child have access to recreational drugs? That is a possibility, and perhaps a reason for hiding the truth, but non swingers can use recreational drugs, and so can a married couple.
JRP

Activity : 1176

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.03.16 16:38

JRP wrote:
Nina wrote:
pennylane wrote:

I surmise that the question asked, leads to, could the child have access to recreational drugs? That is a possibility, and perhaps a reason for hiding the truth, but non swingers can use recreational drugs, and so can a married couple.
Well that certainly could be a question but not why I asked. Re Pennylane's post seems drugs are part of the swinging scene. Not at all knowledgeable about this sort of partying but watched, is it Thuroux, and it all looked well-organized, so who provides the venues, the refreshments, the drugs. Only if it was so sleazy and illegal drug taking would I consider the need to cover it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 21.03.16 19:48

Nina wrote:
JRP wrote:
Nina wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Well that certainly could be a question but not why I asked. Re Pennylane's post seems drugs are part of the swinging scene. Not at all knowledgeable about this sort of partying but watched, is it Thuroux, and it all looked well-organized, so who provides the venues, the refreshments, the drugs. Only if it was so sleazy and illegal drug taking would I consider the need to cover it up.
Good post Nina.

Can anyone really think that a Mark Warner's holiday was to bring along the kids, park them off in a creche and swing? It's too ridiculous for words. Bring the kids along, bring the Mother-in-law along to a place in late April/early May to a place where the accommodation is dreadful and bonk your brains out? I don't think so.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Nina 21.03.16 19:58

aquila wrote:
Nina wrote:
JRP wrote:
Nina wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Good post Nina.

Can anyone really think that a Mark Warner's holiday was to bring along the kids, park them off in a creche and swing? It's too ridiculous for words. Bring the kids along, bring the Mother-in-law along to a place in late April/early May to a place where the accommodation is dreadful and bonk your brains out? I don't think so.
You would have to be very desperate unless it was to be the culmination of minor meets flag Not saying there were no extra curricular activities to spice the days of mindless swinging of the racquets though but if there were they were not, imo, the reason for Madeleine's demise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rogue-a-Tory 21.03.16 22:48

Sorry not for me. Swinging by itself can in no way provide the answer as to why politicians, the great and good at the highest level have bought into this cover up. There has to be some other explanation as to the desperate ongoing efforts to hide the truth.
Rogue-a-Tory
Rogue-a-Tory

Activity : 1115

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 21.03.16 23:09

Rogue-a-Tory wrote:Sorry not for me. Swinging by itself can in no way provide the answer as to why politicians, the great and good at the highest level have bought into this cover up. There has to be some other explanation as to the desperate ongoing efforts to hide the truth.
What's new, politicians spend their whole life swinging - especially prior to an election.  Par for the course.

There's only one thing I can think of that would bring the already quivering country to it's knees if exposed (excuse the pun), something that is, in a sense,  swinging about whilst the establishment are furiously trying to plug the holes faster than a new crack appears.  This problem is pandemic so the chances of ever being eradicated hover around absolute zero in my opinion.

Even the McCanns themselves encouraged the world to think in that direction - why would they do that unless to provide that innocent explanation for anything and everything the police may or may no find?  Traumatized parents of a missing child, sub-consciously thinking the unthinkable but not daring to go there all the time there is hope - and there was hope initially wasn't there?  Madeleine could have wandered off, she could have been found any moment but no, the parents instantly declare the very horror that any right minded parent would refuse to acknowledge until all hope was gone.

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread..

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top