The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Dr Martin Roberts - A nightwear job

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Dr Martin Roberts - A nightwear job

Post by Doug D on 15.03.16 10:00

I think this debate is entering ‘wishful thinking’ land.

If you go back to the Press Association attributed photo on the first page of this thread there is no sign of these ‘ghost images’.

They appear on the EPA photos and extend both above and below ‘ Sleepy Eeyeore’, with at least four rows of writing below and I suggest would have become introduced during a copying process, from another document, rather than by design.

The picture from the Daily Mail on 10th May 2007 shows this same ghost imaging but the letters above eeyore look more like ‘ALMTYN’ or 'ALKT' as suggested above.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-454029/Search-Madeleine--police-release-pyjamas-wearing.html

The 'identical' EPA photo, with the same loose threads, has exactly the same ghosting, but it does look like 'ADD' rather than 'ALMTYN'.

Someone playing games maybe?

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 15.03.16 10:02

@JRP wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Martin Roberts said...

Tony Bennett has commented elsewhere that I 'claim to have solved the 'tea stain' riddle', when I made no such claim. I did not even use the words!

However, maybe, just maybe, we've been staring all this time at the real answer to what that 'tea-stain' nonsense was about. Maybe the stain wasn't tea (or blood, or other DNA laden fluid) but INK.

If you plan to photograph and display a pair of pyjamas you propose to call Amelie's, the world won't be terribly convinced if they can read 'Maddie' across the front of them!

Now that we can be reasonably sure the McCanns were responsible for the pyjama photographs and, whether by proxy or on their own initiative, planned the media exposure, there would have been every reason for seeking to wash out an inappropriate name stencilled on the t-shirt (in just about the position supposedly occupied by a large brown stain).

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2016/03/a-nightwear-job-by-dr-martin-roberts.html

Oh well, maybe I should have said that Martin Roberts 'nearly solved the tea stain riddle'.

But maybe he has now.

His new 'solution' is very interesting

As mentioned by another poster, it does look like an A and DD  is visible. 
Rather than "ink" is it not more likely that "sew on" or "iron on" letters were used to personalise the pajamas?

Perhaps this is the remaining outline after their removal, and the "tea" was used stain the area, to hide colour fading where the letters once resided.
But why go to all that trouble? Maddie was supposed to have been abducted in her jammies so it's a bit stupid to go to all that trouble to disguise the stain and take a photograph. Why not just throw them away as they were supposed to have been abducted along with Maddie anyway?

Did Kate take a photo of Amelie's jammies or just Maddie's?

Still confused.
IAmNotMerylStreep

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 15.03.16 10:05

Seems the high quality photo was whooshed, maybe because I linked it from this board?
April28th

Back to top Go down

Post by IAmNotMerylStreep on 15.03.16 10:09

@April28th wrote:Seems the high quality photo was whooshed, maybe because I linked it from this board?
Whooshed from where?
IAmNotMerylStreep

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 15.03.16 10:11

From here.
April28th

Back to top Go down

Post by Doug D on 15.03.16 10:31

‘Someone playing games maybe?’

Alternative explanation (Occam’s Razor) is that when Luis Forra took his photo of the photo, as the ghosting was so faint anyway, his camera picked up what it could, for whatever reason, light, contrast etc and when printed we now get what looks more like ‘ADD’, which of course suits the 'it must have said Maddie' theorists.

Doug D

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 15.03.16 11:22

I don't know about anyone else but I find the whole pyjama stuff a load of nonsense - much like the Stevo stuff on Wayback.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 15.03.16 11:46

@aquila wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I find the whole pyjama stuff a load of nonsense - much like the Stevo stuff on Wayback.
I think we need more respect for Dr Martin Roberts' research and analytical skills.

Look at:

* Not knowing how the washing machine works - calling out the maintenance people?

* Washing Maddie's pyjamas on Thursday because there was a 'tea stain'?

* Amelie saying: 'Maddie's jammies. Where's Maddie?'

* Sagresman, Tannerman, Smithman and Crecheman all eager to describe whitish/pinkish pyjamas in detail?    

These and other 'pyjama issues' are issues that surely deserve probing in depth, as Dr Roberts has done.

The only concession I would make is that there could perhaps be a clearer presentation of the bits of disparate information that Dr Roberts has put together. 

That might better enable people to decide whether or not 'the whole pyjama stuff is a load of nonsense'.

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 16.03.16 12:48

Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 16.03.16 15:18

Just thinking of how I used to pass clothes from one kid to the smaller one and get another size for first one, and even get them a size bigger.  Could be Amelie got Maddie's, then Maddie got larger size.   Both could have been in use at same time and both girls could have had same pyjamas on that night. Can't see Sean in same coloured though, Whow could he have been wearing the red T shirt?  Just a thought.  joyce1938
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 16.03.16 15:20

@aquila wrote:I don't know about anyone else but I find the whole pyjama stuff a load of nonsense - much like the Stevo stuff on Wayback.
I do too, aquila !

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 16.03.16 21:56

Hope its ok to post this here. I pinched it from Himself's blog, but she's got some good points and some good links.

Syn0nymph said...
For heavens sake, you really are conspiracy nuts. The photo is still there on EPA:

http://www.epa.eu/thumb.php/01005211.jpg?eJwljLEOwjAMRP_l5gy2G6dN1k5IFCSCBEwIosDGQNsJ8e9YYXq6d7r7YEQCHMYzEhsuDZNJYiIVZiu3GyQx7EzX1_O6zjezuclsB94wtWE-Ii3vtTqc_vUBaSBy2FuEDp30qiGy-r7cH6FwiRIpeKqdF8H3BxbXIQ0~

The EXIF data is also still there when run through Jeffrey's Exif Viewer:

http://regex.info/exif.cgi?dummy=on&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.epa.eu%2Fthumb.php%2F01005211.jpg%3FeJwljLEOwjAMRP_l5gy2G6dN1k5IFCSCBEwIosDGQNsJ8e9YYXq6d7r7YEQCHMYzEhsuDZNJYiIVZiu3GyQx7EzX1_O6zjezuclsB94wtWE-Ii3vtTqc_vUBaSBy2FuEDp30qiGy-r7cH6FwiRIpeKqdF8H3BxbXIQ0~

Just one pair of pyjamas taken for Madeleine? Do you not read your own blog posts you two? Clearly not, or maybe you just conveniently forgot that you had previously posted articles showing that Madeleine also had a pair of long sleeved Barbie pyjamas in PDL.

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-pyjamas-have-always-bothered-me.html

Did you forget also this article from the Telegraph?

'The McCanns still cling to the hope that their daughter is still in Portugal, which is why they intend to keep their base in the country. And when they moved to an apartment near to the one from which Madeleine was abducted, they unpacked their missing daughter's clothes, too, laying out her pyjamas on what would have been her bed.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552763/Were-not-going-back-without-Madeleine.html

And this from The Mail:

'..she tells of how windy it was, and says she kept imagining how cold Madeleine would be in her short-sleeved Eeyore pyjamas, and wishing she’d had her warmer Barbie pyjamas on.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384421/Kate-McCann-Im-tortured-thought-Maddie-abused-paedophile.html

And this from The Mirror:

'It is believed the entire Portuguese case rests on DNA evidence from body fluids which allegedly suggests that Madeleine's corpse was carried in the boot of the McCanns' hired Renault Scenic.

But the McCanns say the fluids probably came from Madeleine's unwashed pyjamas and sandals which were carried in the boot when the family was moving apartments.'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nappies-flip-flops-30-people-507170

Martin Roberts posted in very blog:

'Then there's John McCann's jocular little reference to Kate's dressing her younger daughter in Madeleine's pyjamas, whereupon the toddler says, 'Maddie's jammies'.

Very touching. But, for a barely two-year-old to recognise 'Maddie's jammies', there had to be something distinctly recognisable about them, which there would not have been if the only difference was a v. small one of size, plus a missing button!

No regular two-year-old would be so astute as to say, "Maddies jammies", while thinking, 'I know, because mine have a button - hers do not.

Common sense says that Amelie will have said what she said because the pyjamas that Kate McCann dressed her in were the Barbie pyjamas, NOT the Eeyore ones that were identical to her own apart from the button. Sheesh. Granted, I do find it odd that Kate McCann would want to put them on Amelie but hey ho.

And yes Mr Roberts, I am reaching out to Mr Forra regarding the pyjama photo. My email to him is currently being translated into Portuguese by a friend before I send it to him :)

I don't expect that my post will last for long on this blog as it is clear that the blog owner will not allow any comment that goes against anything that does not fit with her idea of truth so I will be doing a blog post of my own in the forseeable future :)

I am a died in the wool 'anti' Hate that phrase to be honest, prefer pro Madeleine and as I previously said on this blog I don't doubt for a second that there is more to all this than meets the eye but I will not stand by whilst misinformation is bandied about. Ohh but the blog owner deleted all my previous comments didn't she?

16 March 2016 at 21:35 
Google.Gaspar.Statements

Back to top Go down

Post by HKP on 16.03.16 22:20

@GGS
I don't think Syn does make some relevant points, she assumes Amelie is identifying the Barbie pj's and that both her and Maddie have the same Eeyore ones.
HKP

Back to top Go down

It is for Syn0nymph to explain why two photos of Madeleine's pyjamas were apparently taken by the McCanns

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.03.16 23:25

@HKP wrote:@GGS
I don't think Syn does make some relevant points, she assumes Amelie is identifying the Barbie pj's and that both her and Maddie have the same Eeyore ones.

'Syn0nymph', or Denise Thomson as she is better known, has a somewhat uneven track record as far as I'm concerned on the Madeleine McCann case. She was a member here back in 2012 and then rejoined all of a sudden a year ago - and joined in passionately on the 'Wayback Machine' debate. She and a poster called 'Nuala', it will be recalled, joined at the same time and very robustly claimed that Steve Marsden and Isabelle McFadden had got hold of completely the wrong end of the stick by suggesting that a 'Madeleine McCann' page had been created by CEOP on Monday 30 April, three days before Madeleine was reported missing.

Syn0nymph/Syn and Nuala were backed by HideHo who similarly declared that Marsden and McFadden were talking nonsense about 'Wayback'. It was very hard for those of us who are not 'tecchies' to work out who was right and who was wrong. In the end, I had to take Marsden's case as 'not proven'.

Syn0nymph meanwhile is perhaps best known for posting some very wild claims about CEOP and Gerry McCann which she has never come anywhere near to substantiating.  

But back on the main topic, I think perhaps Martin Roberts may have over-complicated things in his original 'pyjamas' post, because his main thesis can be put simply like this:

Why would you:
a) talk about a small tea stain on your daughter's pyjamas,
b) why would you then, on the day before your last full day of the holiday, go to the trouble of actually washing them, and
c) then why would you go to the extra trouble (as Roberts explains) of taking two separate photographs of them, laid out against the very same blue hessian-style upholstered blue sofa covers as found in the McCanns' apartment?

If Syn0nymph/Syn/Thomson has answered that point satisfactorily, I might be inclined to read the rest of what she says on the subject of the pyjamas.

2007 (28 June) Dr Gerry McCann: “I have no doubt we will be able to sustain a high profile for Madeleine’s disappearance in the long-term”.

2017 (February) Dr Kate McCannthrust into a global bidding war…news giants battle to sign her up for the 10th anniversary…offered huge bids…bombarded with offers…30 sitting on the table…getting new bids every other day…one told Kate and Gerry: ‘Name your price!’

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by roy rovers on 17.03.16 0:35

@April28th wrote:The inference is that the pyjamas represented as Amelie's were in fact Maddie's, which would mean that she wasn't wearing them, which would mean she's no longer with us.

Tony - I think this is the point.
roy rovers

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 17.03.16 8:50

Quetion: Why did KM introduce the 'tea stain' at all?

Scenario:

Alarm raised 3/5
Police called 3/5
Description of child and clothing given 3/5
Photo of child given (not current photo) early a.m. 4/5
'Identical' clothing given for photographing 5/5 (latest) - introduced as sister's pyjamas and showing a clear, brown coloured stain at neck
Clothing shown to the media/public and photo released 10/5

Kate McCann introduces the tea stain on MBM's pyjamas incident - what date did she first say this?

Why would she introduce the stain/drinking tea story when there is a clear stain on the front of the pyjama top which is being shown to the world as Amelie's?

Why did KM just not say 'Here's Amelie's pyjama top, which is identical to Maddies.'
Journalist, 'What's that brown stain?'
KM, 'Amelie likes tea.'

I don't know whether the pyjamas are MBM's or Amelie's. I've seen video clips of Amelie in very large sized pyjamas. I'm in agreement with @Verdi in that what MBM would have been wearing, if she had infact been abducted, would have been of little or no relevance, particularly a week later. Had it been known that she had wandered off on her own - perhaps.

Slightly off topic but related:

I find it incredible that so much emphasis was put on MBM's pyjamas and so little care taken in the photos released for her identification.  Not just the first photo of a younger Maddie (with shorter hair) which was released worldwide through the media and Interpol but also the seemingly random selection of confusing photos then released, with Maddie with short hair; long hair; taller; shorter; blond; brown hair; coloboma; no coloboma.; etc. The younger Maddie photo was NEVER updated with Interpol. Surely if you were looking for your child worldwide, a point the Mc's were continually re-enforcing, the first thing you would do when you had got your head together (or even before if it was most of us) would be to provide an updated image. The 'last photo', released to the media 3 weeks later, clearly wasn't released to help in the search or it would have been out of the camera and in the papers on the 4 May. Most things have a skewed raison d'etre in this case.
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by HelenMeg on 17.03.16 13:33

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/KATE-MCCANN_ARGUIDO.htm

KATE MARIE HEALY ' STATEMENT
(from DVD)

September 6/2007 3pm at Portimao

copied from above:
On May 3 they all woke between 7;30 and 8:00 AM; doesn't know who woke first. They washed the children and had breakfast at the apartment between 08:00 and 08:30 AM. Food bought by her and Gerry at Baptista supermarket. Previously they'd had breakfast at the Millenium, but as it was so far they'd decided to have breakfast at the apartment. During breakfast the 'crying episode', already described, took place. She noticed a stain, supposedly of tea, on Madeleine's pyjama top, which she washed a little later that same morning. She hung it to dry on a small stand, and it was dry by the afternoon. Madeleine sometimes drank tea; the stain did not appear during breakfast, maybe it happened another day, as Madeleine did not have tea the previous night and the stain was dry.

So is Kate trying to link the tea stain to the crying episode? She says M likes tea but stain did not appear at breakfast and kind of implies it was not down to tea after all...
I think she is linking it to the crying episode and subtly introducing that someone else may be responsible. However, it is washed and therefore cant be investigated...

So my interpretation is that it was thrown in subtly to introduce a paedophile angle and stranger...

HelenMeg

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 17.03.16 13:47

Besides which the washing machine was fixed on the monday (1st). I really think this is an example of Kate snubbing the PJ. If the intention ever was to make them suspect the pyjamas/stain, it was only as a diversionary tactic from the wrong narrative evolving.
April28th

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 17.03.16 13:57

Martin Roberts said:

The question I wish earnestly to raise in your minds is this:

How would you explain someone taking photographs of pyjamas belonging to (or resembling those of) their daughter hours BEFORE the 'discovery' of said daughter's disappearance, when the photographs can have served no purpose other than to support the search for the missing child?

Clairvoyance is not an option. "
Google.Gaspar.Statements

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale on 17.03.16 14:43

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:Martin Roberts said:

How would you explain someone taking photographs of pyjamas belonging to (or resembling those of) their daughter hours BEFORE the 'discovery' of said daughter's disappearance, when the photographs can have served no purpose other than to support the search for the missing child?

Photographs such as these.
1) Forensic photograph of couch in apartment 5A
2)Pyjamas belonging to the Mcca's

Grande Finale

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 17.03.16 15:37

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:Martin Roberts said:

Disregarding the timing of the photographs for a minute...............it would reinforce the message of a night time abduction  if the pyjamas were on constant display. However why would you need to do this if the abduction scenario was true? Gilding the lily a bit .  Personally I think the pyjamas photo was out there for people to link to the Tanner and Smithman sighting ...........................which makes me doubt Mr Smith even more. Tanner has always been  a lost cause!
To photograph the pyjamas before the event if that was the case speaks of premeditation and I reckon the tea stain was just her  excuse to explain washing  them. It could have been there for months.

kaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 17.03.16 18:13

@kaz wrote:
Personally I think the pyjamas photo was out there for people to link to the Tanner and Smithman sighting...which makes me doubt Mr Smith even more.

Amen. thumbup

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 18.03.16 1:17

@Google.Gaspar.Statements wrote:Hope its ok to post this here. I pinched it from Himself's blog, but she's got some good points and some good links.

Syn0nymph said...
For heavens sake, you really are conspiracy nuts. The photo is still there on EPA:

http://www.epa.eu/thumb.php/01005211.jpg?eJwljLEOwjAMRP_l5gy2G6dN1k5IFCSCBEwIosDGQNsJ8e9YYXq6d7r7YEQCHMYzEhsuDZNJYiIVZiu3GyQx7EzX1_O6zjezuclsB94wtWE-Ii3vtTqc_vUBaSBy2FuEDp30qiGy-r7cH6FwiRIpeKqdF8H3BxbXIQ0~

The EXIF data is also still there when run through Jeffrey's Exif Viewer:

http://regex.info/exif.cgi?dummy=on&imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.epa.eu%2Fthumb.php%2F01005211.jpg%3FeJwljLEOwjAMRP_l5gy2G6dN1k5IFCSCBEwIosDGQNsJ8e9YYXq6d7r7YEQCHMYzEhsuDZNJYiIVZiu3GyQx7EzX1_O6zjezuclsB94wtWE-Ii3vtTqc_vUBaSBy2FuEDp30qiGy-r7cH6FwiRIpeKqdF8H3BxbXIQ0~

Just one pair of pyjamas taken for Madeleine? Do you not read your own blog posts you two? Clearly not, or maybe you just conveniently forgot that you had previously posted articles showing that Madeleine also had a pair of long sleeved Barbie pyjamas in PDL.

http://onlyinamericablogging.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-pyjamas-have-always-bothered-me.html

Did you forget also this article from the Telegraph?

'The McCanns still cling to the hope that their daughter is still in Portugal, which is why they intend to keep their base in the country. And when they moved to an apartment near to the one from which Madeleine was abducted, they unpacked their missing daughter's clothes, too, laying out her pyjamas on what would have been her bed.'

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552763/Were-not-going-back-without-Madeleine.html

And this from The Mail:

'..she tells of how windy it was, and says she kept imagining how cold Madeleine would be in her short-sleeved Eeyore pyjamas, and wishing she’d had her warmer Barbie pyjamas on.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1384421/Kate-McCann-Im-tortured-thought-Maddie-abused-paedophile.html

And this from The Mirror:

'It is believed the entire Portuguese case rests on DNA evidence from body fluids which allegedly suggests that Madeleine's corpse was carried in the boot of the McCanns' hired Renault Scenic.

But the McCanns say the fluids probably came from Madeleine's unwashed pyjamas and sandals which were carried in the boot when the family was moving apartments.'

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/nappies-flip-flops-30-people-507170

Martin Roberts posted in very blog:

'Then there's John McCann's jocular little reference to Kate's dressing her younger daughter in Madeleine's pyjamas, whereupon the toddler says, 'Maddie's jammies'.

Very touching. But, for a barely two-year-old to recognise 'Maddie's jammies', there had to be something distinctly recognisable about them, which there would not have been if the only difference was a v. small one of size, plus a missing button!

No regular two-year-old would be so astute as to say, "Maddies jammies", while thinking, 'I know, because mine have a button - hers do not.

Common sense says that Amelie will have said what she said because the pyjamas that Kate McCann dressed her in were the Barbie pyjamas, NOT the Eeyore ones that were identical to her own apart from the button. Sheesh. Granted, I do find it odd that Kate McCann would want to put them on Amelie but hey ho.

And yes Mr Roberts, I am reaching out to Mr Forra regarding the pyjama photo. My email to him is currently being translated into Portuguese by a friend before I send it to him :)

I don't expect that my post will last for long on this blog as it is clear that the blog owner will not allow any comment that goes against anything that does not fit with her idea of truth so I will be doing a blog post of my own in the forseeable future :)

I am a died in the wool 'anti' Hate that phrase to be honest, prefer pro Madeleine and as I previously said on this blog I don't doubt for a second that there is more to all this than meets the eye but I will not stand by whilst misinformation is bandied about. Ohh but the blog owner deleted all my previous comments didn't she?

16 March 2016 at 21:35 
Both Google.Gaspar.Statementas and Get'emGoncalo have drawn attention on this thread to Denise Thomson/sy0nymph's claims. She denounces Martin Roberts' article on the pjyamas. It is a brave lady who challenges Dr Martin Roberts' meticulous and much-respected research, as she has done.

Her case against Dr Roberts has two planks:

Plank 1: A photojournalist called Luis Forra took the photo of Madeleine's pyjamas - on a background of blue hessian-style upholstery - on Saturday 5 May - so it couldn't have been taken by the McCanns themselves - and 

Plank 2: Madeleine had two very different styles of pyjamas with her on the holiday - a long-sleeved and a short-sleeved.

REPLY: 

To Plank 1: Luis Forra's agency credits Forra with taking a photo of PJ chief Olegario Sousa whilst he was speaking at a press conference on Thursday 10 May. However, the image itself is recorded as having been created on Saturday 5 May. So there is a major inaccuracy here. We can't rely on what his agency says. So in the case of the photo of the pyjamas, did he actually take it on 5 May, or in fact did he take it at all?

Yet another possibility is that he took a photograph of a pyjamas photograph that had in fact been taken by the McCanns (as Dr Roberts explains, with reasons). That is a common device by photojournalists. So Denise has been very hasty in insisting that the statements of Luis Forra and his agency prove that Dr Roberts is wrong.

There is yet one more point to consider. Quite a large chunk of Richard Hall's third documentary gives chapter and verse on how Dr Gerald McCann sat down with cousin Michael Wright and top PR man from Bell Pottinger between 4 and 8 May to sift through the McCanns' SD camera cards, deleting here, cropping there, editing everywhere. If the McCanns had taken photos of Madeleine's pyjamas, we can be pretty certain that they did not make it onto the two CD compilations of the photos that were handed in by them to the PJ on Wednesday 9 May. What had the three of them deleted??  

To Plank 2: All the statements quoted by Denise Thomson which were made by Dr Kate McCann and quoted in the British press about Maddie having two different sets of pyjamas for that week's holiday are made by her. But what corroboration is there for them?

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 18.03.16 6:33

@Tony Bennett wrote:Both Google.Gaspar.Statementas and Get'emGoncalo have drawn attention on this thread to Denise Thomson/sy0nymph's claims. She denounces Martin Roberts' article on the pjyamas. It is a brave lady who challenges Dr Martin Roberts' meticulous and much-respected research, as she has done.
Yep. That's because there seems to be two sides of the very interesting, important debate going on over there.

I've also drawn more attention to Martin Roberts' debunking of Syn0nymph's claims.

It's called balance.

I hope that's ok?
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 18.03.16 7:55

On one of the links Syn posted, regarding the pyjama photo on the blue background, there is reference to epa.eu which is the European Press Photo Agency. On searching the agancy for Luis Forra/Madeleine McCann the photo is listed as being uploaded on 5 May and credited to Forra.

http://www.epa.eu/crime-law-and-justice-photos/police-photos/british-missing-girl-photos-01005211

I can't at this moment think why he might have taken a photo of a photo, although I suppose it is feasible. It seems implausible that the PJ wouldn't have taken the pyjamas immediately and had them forensically checked.

I agree that the photo was released, a week later, for reasons other than helping to find a missing little girl.

I respect Dr Roberts' insight and knowledge. Equally, Syn (Denise Thomson), has supplied a lot of detailed (insider) info regarding Martin Grime and Eddie/Keela which I personally found very enlightening. Infact, I did ask her about 5J in the past but can't find the thread - perhaps someone can remember it. 

Extracting the truth is a laborious business.
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/