The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Mm11

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Mm11

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Regist10

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Empty VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel

Post by HiDeHo 04.03.16 2:29

Madeleine is likely dead according to the Public Prosecutor's Archiving Dispatch. 21.07.08

With that possibility in mind I compiled this video using 'In the arms of an Angel' by Scott Greenwell (with his permission).  If, as many believe, Maddie is no longer with us I felt I needed to acknowledge it in a video.

One day we will know the truth..... 

"... Despite all of this, it was not possible to obtain any piece of evidence that would allow for a medium man, under the light of the criteria of logics, of normality and of the general rules of experience, to formulate any lucid, sensate, serious and honest conclusion about the circumstances under which the child was removed from the apartment (whether dead or alive, whether killed in a neglectful homicide or an intended homicide, whether the victim of a targeted abduction or an opportunistic abduction), nor even to produce a consistent prognosis about her destiny and inclusively – the most dramatic – to establish whether she is still alive or if she is dead, as seems more likely...." 

Please support Scott for allowing me to use some of his songs in my videos.....
Scott Greenwell Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/scattg/videos

FINAL REPORT & Archiving Dispatch
http://www.mccannfiles.com/id136.html
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Activity : 5076

http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Empty Re: VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel

Post by joyce1938 04.03.16 11:59

HideHo, I just feel uncomfortable with the video and music to Maddie as angel.  Sorry, joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Empty Re: VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel

Post by HiDeHo 04.03.16 15:21

joyce1938 wrote:HideHo, I just feel uncomfortable with the video and music to Maddie as angel.  Sorry, joyce1938

I'm sorry if it makes you feel that way Joyce.  Do others share that thought?

I have had the video for nearly 5 years on my original channel.

I see so many indications from the McCanns that she is dead that I felt along with the prosecutors comments little Madeleine is likely dead and without any kind of tribute to her.

I have not claimed RIP on the vid (as some videos suggest and get an incredible amount of views because of it).  I mean it with the best of intentions, but if it does offend I will unlist it.

Here are some of the vids that have the suggestion that Maddie is dead...

This video is about Kate's dream where she contacted Ricardo Paiva to suggest Maddie may be on a hill.   The suggestion was that Kate thought she may be dead and it was because of this they brought in the cadaver and blood dogs...

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 04.03.16 15:25

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Claren10
HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 04.03.16 23:15

HiDeHo. no disrespect to you at all. I know in my heart it's very unlikely poor child is still alive. I didn't listen to the music on video, I just felt in me I couldn't .Now this does not make you wrong for putting it up .just me feeling sad about it . regards  joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 05.03.16 11:40

I love this song "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan and played it at my daughter's funeral in 2012. She died from substance abuse and i found out after the fact that this song was actually a tribute to Smashing Pumpkins touring keyboard player Jonathan Melvoin who died of a heroin overdose in 1996, so not sure it is an appropriate song for 3 yr. old Madeleine who vanished due to her parents negligent behaviour?, but Thanks HiDeHo for taking the time to honor Madeleine whom i also believe is deceased because the dog's had no reason to lie about the evidence they detected in that regard.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles 05.03.16 13:05

Joss wrote:I love this song "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan and played it at my daughter's funeral in 2012. She died from substance abuse and i found out after the fact that this song was actually a tribute to Smashing Pumpkins touring keyboard player Jonathan Melvoin who died of a heroin overdose in 1996, so not sure it is an appropriate song for 3 yr. old Madeleine who vanished due to her parents negligent behaviour?, but Thanks HiDeHo for taking the time to honor Madeleine whom i also believe is deceased because the dog's had no reason to lie about the evidence they detected in that regard.

@Joss......   I cannot tell you how saddened I am to hear about your own beautiful daughter......gone too soon....A parents worst nightmare.
you will be living with this heartache everyday. I don't know if it is ever to late to offer ones deepest condolences, but I feel I would like to do so.
It is difficult to move on to what I was going to write, as I feel very emotional at reading your post, anyhow, what just came to mind Joss was that perhaps Hi de Ho like yourself when choosing a tribute for Madeleine like you did for your own angel for her service, could in fact have chosen the correct song unwittingly also.

You didn't know the song was about substance abuse and probably not many do either. I didn't, but poignently, for Madeleine it also could be a fitting tribute, albeit as a 3 year old not by her own hand..........just a thought.  I hope you don't mind me sharing.  Unfortunately you knew the facts surrounding your beautiful daughter, with Madeleine we still don't.....again my heartfelt sympathy to you Joss.
Sophiebubbles

Activity : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05.03.16 13:18

Thanks, Sophiebubbles, for expressing so well what I wanted to say to Joss.  Joss, you have shared a personal, private and painful part of your life with us on the forum, thank you.  I will be thinking of you tomorrow, Mother's Day.  There are many of us here who have experienced trauma and injustice in our lives and I'm sure that's what makes us want to know the truth of the circumstances of MBM's disappearance. 
HiDeHo, no problem for me.  Keep up the good work!  roses
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HiDeHo 05.03.16 17:23

Thank you and Joss... I am s sorry for your loss.  I could not imagine how losing a child could be Sad

Since yesterday I have discovered that this song is not as widely known in the UK as in N America.  It was one of the top songs of 1999  and is still played a lot on radio stations.  I have never heard a reference about who it was written for and I doubt many people know.  Many songs were written for a specific reason but find their way into the charts for their musical value and individual interpretation and I most certainly do not consider it should have any other connotation than to recognise the possibility that Madeleine may be in the arms of the angels. 

"Angel" was McLachlan's second consecutive top five hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart, debuting at number twelve, and then jumping to the top ten the following week, before peaking at number four. It remained at the top ten for nineteen weeks, and for twenty-nine weeks in the top 100. "Angel" was the eighteenth most successful song of 1999.

The song has had enduring popularity. It is often used to highlight emotional scenes on television shows, and has been featured in a number of soundtracks (including the film City of Angels and TV'sAlias, As the World Turns, Cold Case, Dawson's Creek, Early Edition, Felicity, General Hospital, Providence, Strong Medicine, and The Pretender). In addition, it is also used as a song of comfort and healing, most often following tragic events such as the April 1999 Columbine High School massacre and the September 11, 2001 attacks. Furthermore, a large number of video tributes to loved ones uploaded by YouTube users have been set to this song.

On July 2, 2005, McLachlan performed this song at Live 8 Philadelphia with Josh Groban. She also performed the song on "Concert for Linda," dedicating it to the memory of Linda McCartney. On September 10, 2011, McLachlan performed the song to close the ceremonies at the dedication of the Flight 93 Memorial in Stonycreek Township, commemorating the passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 93 who fought the hijackers and brought down their airplane in the September 11 attacks.

I have not used RIP as we have no official declaration that Maddie is no longer with us and this video is not intended to be so much a 'tribute' as to highlight the information from the files that suggests she died in the apartment....

The music seems to give a more emotional suggestion, which may make some uncomfortable, but as with most of my videos, the music tells the story.  The graphics of the video give the reason for the use of the song...

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_110   VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_210   VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_310   VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_410   VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_510   VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_610   VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_710  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_810  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_910  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1010  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem1110  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1210  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1310  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1410  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1510  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1610

The song then goes to 'vultures and thieves at my back....

VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1710  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1810  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_1910  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_2010  VIDEO Remembering Madeleine - An Angel  Rem_2110

For those that havent watched the video, the above graphics show the visual from the beginning of a video that shows how the police files claim Maddie died in apartment 5A and the music is an emotional interpretation taken from the story the graphics show.

Though not a RIP tribute it may help some people see the facts from the files (and put some perspective on our feelings.)

The files that are not freely available to the uk public.

HiDeHo
HiDeHo
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 06.03.16 20:28

Joss wrote:I love this song "Angel" by Sarah McLachlan and played it at my daughter's funeral in 2012. She died from substance abuse and i found out after the fact that this song was actually a tribute to Smashing Pumpkins touring keyboard player Jonathan Melvoin who died of a heroin overdose in 1996, so not sure it is an appropriate song for 3 yr. old Madeleine who vanished due to her parents negligent behaviour?, but Thanks HiDeHo for taking the time to honor Madeleine whom i also believe is deceased because the dog's had no reason to lie about the evidence they detected in that regard.
With love and thoughts to you Joss for your heartbreak.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 09.03.16 8:03

I haven't been on here since i last posted, but am overwhelmed at all your lovely and kind words, so Thankyou very much to those of you who posted your responses and  for caring enough to do so. I miss my beautiful daughter everyday and will always love her. It is coming up to the fourth anniversary of her death. My family has had a life fraught with tragedy unfortunately. My son also died quite a few years before his sister, he was killed by a drunk driver. My family was never the same after that. My husband died 5 years after my son after heart surgery, and father and daughter had a very close bond, and my daughter never got through his death. So i like to think of them all as reunited from the sadness of this life. Life is so fragile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 09.03.16 8:09

HiDeHo, Thankyou for your thoughts about the song in relevence to Madeleine, and yes i can see inadvertently that it in some ways pertains to Madeleine's being a victim of those "vulture" types. All those that have made so much money off the back of this poor little girl that never got to choose what happened to her. And all the other victims & damage this case has left in its wake. It just goes to show humanity at its very worst, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by plebgate 09.03.16 8:54

Ladyinred wrote:Thanks, Sophiebubbles, for expressing so well what I wanted to say to Joss.  Joss, you have shared a personal, private and painful part of your life with us on the forum, thank you.  I will be thinking of you tomorrow, Mother's Day.  There are many of us here who have experienced trauma and injustice in our lives and I'm sure that's what makes us want to know the truth of the circumstances of MBM's disappearance. 
HiDeHo, no problem for me.  Keep up the good work!  roses
clapping
plebgate

Activity : 8938

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top