The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ***NEW FILM*** by Richard D. Hall: When Madeleine Died?

Post by joyce1938 on 17.02.16 15:10

Can anyone tell me ,is most of what is used in these films ,already known by this site and what we have been trying to understand for long time ? Is it that put all together it just looks so much easier to watch and understand? I have seen the first 2 ,and did think most was spoken about already ?  and look forward to sitting down and watching the last one . roll on . joyce1938
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 17.02.16 15:34

@joyce1938 wrote:Can anyone tell me ,is most of what is used in these films ,already known by this site and what we have been trying to understand for long time ? Is it that put all together it just looks so much easier to watch and understand? I have seen the first 2 ,and did think most was spoken about already ?  and look forward to sitting down and watching the last one . roll on . joyce1938
You'll be able to answer those questions yourself when you see the film on Monday, joyce...and please let us have your opinion afterwards.

Richard has researched information from many sites - mccannfiles, pjfiles, facebook, twitter, fora, videos, books, blogs and from many researchers themselves, even going to Praia da Luz to check things out for himself. The time and effort he's invested in Madeleine is awesome.

But, yes, all the information has been put together to make it all so much easier to follow - and, as I've said before, it's genius the way he works backwards from end to beginning using visuals to illustrate the points.

Enjoy 4 hours of the best film so far!  pop2

Image (cropped) courtesy of 'Himself' from the McCann Gallery
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 17.02.16 15:47

THanks for your input and reply to my question Jill. It looked very convincing  on the small one heput out , like a taster to those who are really in the dark .Cant waite to see the last one joyce1938
joyce1938

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by April28th on 18.02.16 15:38

Is this the video where RDH will expand on Murat? He teases it a few times in 'The Phantoms'.
April28th

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek on 18.02.16 18:08

I see the Portugal Resident is already plugging Richard Hall's film before it comes out: 

http://portugalresident.com/new-maddie-frenzy-hits-global-headlines-as-kate-affirms-“she’s-not-a-million-miles”-from-the-algarve

Headlines throughout the world have been gushing Maddie stories yet again after the missing tot’s mum Kate has been quoted as saying she doesn’t think her daughter is “a million miles” from the Algarve.

The fact that this is relatively open-ended has been interpreted by almost every mainstream media source as Madeleine being “still in the Algarve”.

But Kate McCann did not say this.

The 47-year-old ambassador for charity Missing People told reporters as she launched a campaign to get a million people to sign-up for missing child alerts that Praia da Luz is where she “feels closest” to her missing child, and that “that’s where she last was and I don’t think she’s been taken a million miles from there”.

The story, bizarrely, came soon after the Resident received word from a business professional who attested to having been shown a photograph of “a little girl looking remarkably like Madeleine” in the company of gypsies.

The source told us the photo had been in the possession of private detectives working for the McCanns in 2008.

A PJ police source stresses the source “must be mistaken” and that detectives involved in parallel investigations (ie Scotland Yard and the PJ) have no knowledge of such a photo.

The source confirmed however that gypsy camps in the Algarve had not been searched as “you just cannot do that”.
Meantime, adding to the sudden burst of new stories, came online furore over the translation into English of key sections of a book by former private eyes with the Spanish Metodo 3 detective agency, hired early on in the McCann’s private search for their daughter.

Reinforcing claims made in Diário de Notícias in 2013, authors Julián Peribañez and Antonio Tamarjit guaranteed that Metodo 3’s investigation was mired by corruption, and that the company had falsified receipts and charged for work by non-existent employees.

But when Peribañez claims he tried to bring this to Team McCann’s attention, he says he was met a “wall of silence”.
“I simply could not understand how they could fail to be alarmed by the discovery that they had been the victims of a financial fraud and had been charged for work which was not carried out”, he wrote in La Cortina de Humo (the Smokescreen).

The book - available online through Amazon and other sources - is to be followed, we have been told, by a new DVD on the mystery to be released over Youtube.

But returning to Kate’s ‘conviction’ that her daughter is in the Algarve, the mother-of-three stresses that free Child Rescue Alerts could have seen her daughter found safe and well “within hours, or a day”, instead of the reality that nearly nine years and over €12 million euros worth of British police time down the line, there still doesn’t appear to be a shred of credible evidence.

natasha.donn@algarveresident.com

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spacecowboy on 18.02.16 19:01

@April28th wrote:Is this the video where RDH will expand on Murat? He teases it a few times in 'The Phantoms'.

No it isn't. This video focuses on the lack of credible witness statements/ evidence proving Madeleine was alive after Sun 29th.
 I recommend buying a copy of this film, £20 well spent in my opinion.
Spacecowboy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gene Hunt on 18.02.16 21:03

I picked up my copy at Richard's Derby event last night and have watched it today.   Most definitely worth the money and is yet another superbly constructed documentary.  Richard says he will be making another film and I do think there are many more films he could make with this case but my only worry is that the case will be whitewashed/closed officially before he gets chance to get all the material out there.
Gene Hunt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 18.02.16 23:35

@ RaySneek:  I see the Portugal Resident is already plugging Richard Hall's film before it comes out

Am I'm missing something here - where does the report mention Richard D Hall or his documentary?

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek on 18.02.16 23:57

@Verdi wrote:@ RaySneek:  I see the Portugal Resident is already plugging Richard Hall's film before it comes out

Am I'm missing something here - where does the report mention Richard D Hall or his documentary?
This bit:

The book - available online through Amazon and other sources -

is to be followed, we have been told, by a new DVD on the mystery to be released over Youtube.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.02.16 0:11

@Ray_Sneek wrote:
@Verdi wrote:@ RaySneek:  I see the Portugal Resident is already plugging Richard Hall's film before it comes out

This bit:

is to be followed, we have been told, by a new DVD on the mystery to be released over Youtube.
Beg pardon, I thought that was appertaining to..

..posted by Get'emGoncalo yesterday.

If you are correct and the YouTube video mentioned is that of Richard D Hall, what a pity the title and the producer weren't named.  That, in my opinion, would have far more impact.  There's still time..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.16 1:02

@Verdi wrote:
@Ray_Sneek wrote:

This bit:

If you are correct and the YouTube video mentioned is that of Richard D Hall, what a pity the title and the producer weren't named.  That, in my opinion, would have far more impact.  There's still time..
Might have mentioned it was free on YouTube.

Might have mentioned it was the sort of price no one sane would pay for it

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 19.02.16 5:46

Elça Craig wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ray_Sneek wrote:

This bit:

That's not very nice is it? 

Richard has spent a great deal of time and money bringing this film to the internet for everyone to see. He's even travelled to Praia da Luz in the course of his investigation. Why shouldn't he try to recover some of his costs? He said he was going to make another film. He's not in this for money, he's in this for the truth. He's even encouraged people to share his work freely.

You are the first person I've come across to have said something like that. Most people have said they would buy more copies just to help him with his next film. You think people would have to be insane to contribute £20?

What have you done for Madeleine while you're waiting for the FREE video on youtube? Will you even be watching it for free?

Would you care to give us links to your website/blog where we can see your research?
Google.Gaspar.Statements

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by garfy on 19.02.16 7:35

Elça Craig

well I'm very sane thank you very much.and have bought it twice ..

.if you don't mind me saying your the type of person the mccs  and c/o love ...with limited intelligence to believe every thing they say ..

.I might add it may do you good to watch it free it may let you see how you have been took in and brain washed with the fantasy abduction..

.Richard hall covers his costs he gives his permission to  download it free... his aim is to educate people like you babes
garfy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 19.02.16 9:41

Elça Craig wrote:
...Snipped...

Very surprised at that comment.

I bought the DVD as a donation to Richard and to guarantee I had a copy.
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 19.02.16 9:49

I was lucky enough to get a free copy but have ordered another copy today to show support.
In time I like to believe they could become a piece of history.
The work that has gone into them is huge. The postage is free...they are excellent, best yet and worth every penny.
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern on 19.02.16 9:51

@whatsupdoc wrote:
Elça Craig wrote:
...Snipped...

Very surprised at that comment.

I bought the DVD as a donation to Richard and to guarantee I had a copy.
Yes, very important. It might well be whooooooshed and banned.
Jill Havern

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy Dean on 19.02.16 9:54

I'm very surprised by EC's remark.

How anyone could object to paying such a reasonable sum if they want to see the DVDs I don't know.

We aren't talking astronomical sums like MPs' salaries!
Amy Dean

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.02.16 11:00

@Amy Dean wrote:I'm very surprised by EC's remark.

How anyone could object to paying such a reasonable sum if they want to see the DVDs I don't know.

We aren't talking astronomical sums like MPs' salaries!
@ Amy Dean     

I am not in the least surprised.

Elsa Craig's agenda is actually very different from that of the majority of members here.

Her avatar gives a clue; she is an ardent supporter of the claim by DCI Andy Redwood in 2013 that the two different efits of 'Smithman' are truly 'the centre of the Met Police's focus' in this case - and she believes that Operation Grange is a wholehearted, honest search for the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.02.16 12:51

Elça Craig wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ray_Sneek wrote:

This bit:

I read your comments last night but thought it best to leave it until the cold light of day as my ghast was well and truly flabbered.  Would you care to elaborate?

As far as I can see, Richard D Hall's intentions are entirely selfless and honourable.  We are all in the fortunate position, thanks to Rich Planet, to watch the documentary either on YouTube or by investing in the purchase of a video.  All seems fair and above board to me!  You have the option to watch by paying, for free on YouTube or by ignoring if that's your preference - that's your prerogative.

If per chance you decide to watch the YouTube upload, please let me know your views afterwards.  I would be very interested to learn exactly why you imply that the production is not worthy of attention, if indeed that's what your comments were intended to convey.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ray_Sneek on 19.02.16 16:33

Spotted elsewhere:

If you go back through Richard's back-catalogue you will find out why he has to be a bit 'circumspect' with what he broadcasts on TV, at least. He was unceremoniously dumped off air after ONE complaint about an interview concerning Lee Rigby - and the TV station has since shat its pants. He has to pay to go on air, he isn't paid to do so.

He broadcasts what he can get away with and I suspect will create further internet only shows to fill in the gaps. TPTB are starting to crack down hard on 'conspiracy theorists'. probably because they have got too close to the truth too many times.

Anyway...moving on. The McCanns are all over social and mainstream media AGAIN trying to convince the unthinking masses Maddie is still alive; Rich has a DVD about them coming out very soon, so clearly they have got in a pre-emptive strike to try and discredit him. Interesting to read the FB comments though...there are a lot more educated comments about this case now, building on work done by Richard and other investigators. I have a feeling the tide is beginning to turn; I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of 2016 the McCanns haven't been hung out to dry by their 'mates'...

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on 19.02.16 18:50

Have just finished watching Richard D  Hall's DVD and although there's nothing new there ( to me anyway ) it's really informative in the way it's all presented. I also believe that it's vital that this case is scrutinised to the maximum as it will reveal so much about how we are brainwashed by the media without even knowing  it. This case could be the case that blows the whole perception thing wide open. I really do believe it  and CMMM is part of that and the owner and administrators have every right to feel   proud of their achievements.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19.02.16 18:50

Elça Craig wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ray_Sneek wrote:

This bit:

You cannot put a price on truth and justice.

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.02.16 19:27

@Ladyinred wrote:
Elça Craig wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
@Ray_Sneek wrote:

This bit:

You cannot put a price on truth and justice.
A lot of sane people stuffed money in envelopes and sent it to Rothley.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.02.16 20:04

@kaz wrote:Have just finished watching Richard D  Hall's DVD and although there's nothing new there ( to me anyway ) it's really informative in the way it's all presented. I also believe that it's vital that this case is scrutinised to the maximum as it will reveal so much about how we are brainwashed by the media without even knowing  it. This case could be the case that blows the whole perception thing wide open. I really do believe it  and CMMM is part of that and the owner and administrators have every right to feel   proud of their achievements.
I'm frankly astonished that anyone is brainwashed by the media - even the sleazy tabloids know their readers are only interested in titillation, whether it be fact or fiction it matters not.  You only need look at some of the ridiculous stories they publish to realize it's invariably a load of tosh - reports about the McCanns over the past nine years being a prime example.

You are quite right about this forum in my opinion.  However I will just add that I don't believe any well adjusted person can offer a valid argument against the forum, certainly I've never seen any reasoned criticism - only vicious groundless attacks.  The reason for that is debatable other than the obvious desire to destroy it's reputation or to be see it closed down.  Either way an unnecessary cowardly act of spite.

ETA:  Thankfully they are a minority who seemingly waste hours of the precious life trawling the internet and attempting to incite hatred against those who strive tirelessly to uncover the truth about MBM's disappearance.  Again the unanswered question remains - WHY?  Only two options I can see.. a)  wolves heavily disguised as sheep and/or b)  egotists with too much leisure time at their disposal.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by whatsupdoc on 19.02.16 22:01

My DVD was posted yesterday and arrived this lunchtime. I watched an hour this afternoon and roughly 3 hours this evening.

It is well presented and covers the validity of the supposed witnesses mentioning the works of HiDeHo and Peter.

The DVD is ideally suited for the general public and as Richard has stated it may be copied , uploaded or downloaded to/from the internet free of charge, starting this Monday.

Thanks , Richard, another professional film.
whatsupdoc

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum