The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Post by loopzdaloop on 20.01.16 8:56

@aquila wrote:@loopzdaloop

Your mention of St. Helena is not relevant to sending paedophiles to an island in the frozen north - no-one is talking about sending children to said island.

Your mention of Islam is also irrelevant. This is UK and the laws of UK are not governed by Sharia influence.

I think you are purposely muddying waters with 'ah but' and 'what if' and 'consider this'

I don't care if paedophiles are black, white, pink, green or purple. I don't care who they do or don't worship. I don't care about them. Stick 'em on a cold island (we have lots of those) and let them worry about surviving on a day to day basis. Don't put animals on the island and certainly don't put children on it. Don't worry about health issues - there will be quite a few dentists, doctors, professionals, academics, celebrities and such among them.

Make the law clear. Make the punishment clear. There are no rights for the victims of these recidivists. However much you say there are things in place to monitor these people and they are not quite anonymous but there simply aren't the resources, it doesn't protect children. I'd like to see drastic measures for convicted paedophiles - at least that's a few off the streets less to worry about.

Convicted paedophiles can and do, move back into a community with anonymity. The most basic part of our humanity, which is to protect children has become a mockery - and yes, it's supported by the industries I quoted (including the Human Rights industry).

Stop protecting paedophiles. Start protecting children. That's a good start isn't it?

I'm sorry the reality of the situation doesn't fit with your black and white world view. However, if you are interested in 'protecting children' then you have to know the reasons and paths that lead someone toward offending. Specifics of culture (e.g. Islam or Catholic priests) is important as there are differing things you can do about it. To pretend 'it doesn't matter their colour' culture club red gold and green type stance is what got the police in Rochdale into trouble as they didn't want to appear like they were 'discriminating' which only goes to serve who... ? Similarly, with the Mccanns their professional status is part of what led the state to protect them.

As for this idea of 'industries' it's still tenuous, do you wish to explain?

Meanwhile, sending people off to an island doesn't stop other people continue abusing children.
avatar
loopzdaloop

Posts : 374
Reputation : 56
Join date : 2013-02-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Post by aquila on 20.01.16 9:05

@loopzdaloop wrote:
@aquila wrote:@loopzdaloop

Your mention of St. Helena is not relevant to sending paedophiles to an island in the frozen north - no-one is talking about sending children to said island.

Your mention of Islam is also irrelevant. This is UK and the laws of UK are not governed by Sharia influence.

I think you are purposely muddying waters with 'ah but' and 'what if' and 'consider this'

I don't care if paedophiles are black, white, pink, green or purple. I don't care who they do or don't worship. I don't care about them. Stick 'em on a cold island (we have lots of those) and let them worry about surviving on a day to day basis. Don't put animals on the island and certainly don't put children on it. Don't worry about health issues - there will be quite a few dentists, doctors, professionals, academics, celebrities and such among them.

Make the law clear. Make the punishment clear. There are no rights for the victims of these recidivists. However much you say there are things in place to monitor these people and they are not quite anonymous but there simply aren't the resources, it doesn't protect children. I'd like to see drastic measures for convicted paedophiles - at least that's a few off the streets less to worry about.

Convicted paedophiles can and do, move back into a community with anonymity. The most basic part of our humanity, which is to protect children has become a mockery - and yes, it's supported by the industries I quoted (including the Human Rights industry).

Stop protecting paedophiles. Start protecting children. That's a good start isn't it?

I'm sorry the reality of the situation doesn't fit with your black and white world view. However, if you are interested in 'protecting children' then you have to know the reasons and paths that lead someone toward offending. Specifics of culture (e.g. Islam or Catholic priests) is important as there are differing things you can do about it. To pretend 'it doesn't matter their colour' culture club red gold and green type stance is what got the police in Rochdale into trouble as they didn't want to appear like they were 'discriminating' which only goes to serve who... ? Similarly, with the Mccanns their professional status is part of what led the state to protect them.

As for this idea of 'industries' it's still tenuous, do you wish to explain?

Meanwhile, sending people off to an island doesn't stop other people continue abusing children.
There has to be a black and white view though doesn't there?

A child is sexually abused and society protects the abuser, looking for all sorts of psychological reasons, all sorts of means to cure/treat/rehabilitate the abuser.

According to yourself, most abusers have been abused themselves. How about taking a shedload of abusers out of the equation - paedophiles are well-known recidivist abusers - and then - in practical terms you'd have (according to your theory) less people to become abusers/look at psychologically? You know....how about protecting children from being abused and becoming abusers (according to your theory). I'm sure we can wax on for years with facts and figures to prove your argument. The simple means to stop the exponential increase is to 'stick 'em on an island'. Exclude these people from society. Keep them away from children.

ETA: to quote you

'Meanwhile, sending people off to an island doesn't stop other people continue abusing children.'

Well sending a clear message of harsh punishment and wiping at least some of this filth from our streets mean there's a few less of them to indulge then I'm all for that.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Post by tinkier on 20.01.16 12:59

Here is the punishments given out by one judge…..something seriously wrong here!



UK & Eire database for all crimes against children
January 16 at 6:04am · 

Here is Judge Philip Richards. He is a judge who seems to think that the abuse of children is not a serious enough crime to warrant a custodial sentence.
He fails to understand the long lasting impact these evil offences have on the young and vulnerable child survivors. The sentences are quite simply a insult to the victims involved.
Judge Richards is a circuit Judge residing in cases throughout WALES
Judge Philip Richards you are hereby NAMED AND SHAMED!
Below are some examples and quotes of some of his more questionable judgments:
January 2016: Teenager Luke Grender walked free for three counts of raping a 13-year-old schoolgirl. Judge Richards told the offender: “You must not think you are getting away with it”http://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/15/luke-grender-newport/
October 2015: Paedophile Kirk Tranchard who admitted inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity on at least 20 occasions is jailed but only AFTER Solicitor-General appealed the ‘too soft’ suspended sentence originally handed down by Judge Philip Richardshttp://theukdatabase.com/…/08/22/kirk-tranchard-tanygraig-2/
March 2007: Judge Philip Richards criticised for varying the bail conditions of convicted & dangerous paedophile Kelvin Wagstaff, allowing him to spend his wedding night in a hotel. Wagstaff had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a girl under 13 and engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child under 16. http://theukdatabase.com/2015/…/16/kelvin-wagstaff-bridgend/
August 2013: Paedophile Terrance Major who assaulted girls under ten years old was jailed for just two years by Judge Philip Richards because of his health http://theukdatabase.com/2013/08/27/terrance-major-newport/
September 2009: Kevin Tate handed community sentence despite Judge Richards hearing that Tate had been assessed as a “high risk of reoffending”. http://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/16/kevin-tate-bridgend/
July 2006: Judge Philip Richards gives supervision order to perverted Alan Lang who admitted 16 counts of making indecent images of children and one charge of possessing 4,023 indecent images. Court was told some images were graded as the worst possible category of child abuse.http://theukdatabase.com/2012/05/02/alan-lang-newport/
May 2002: 42-year-old Paul Williams jailed for just 18 months in total for abducting schoolgirl while she was living with foster parents. Williams also admitted two counts of having unlawful sex with her. Judge Philip Richards said: “She was infatuated with him” http://theukdatabase.com/…/…/paul-daniel-williams-blackwood/
September 2006: Stephen Ford who committed sexual offences involving a girl of 13 jailed for JUST 15 months. Judge Philip Richards told him: “I’m quite prepared to accept she said things to you which were inappropriate.”http://theukdatabase.com/2012/04/27/stephen-ford-newport/
June 2003: Music teacher Roddy Lewis who looked for paedophile material online & who downloaded movies including one showing a sex act between two girls, dressed in school uniform, and a man is sentenced to just a two-year conditional discharge by Judge Richardshttp://theukdatabase.com/2012/04/27/roddy-lewis-monmouth/
March 2012: Judge Philip Richards sentenced Mark Jayne to 150 hours of unpaid work after admitting 19 counts of making indecent images of children which covered all levels of one to five, five being the worst level.http://theukdatabase.com/2012/05/01/mark-jayne-raglan/
November 2006: Judge Richards gives 38-year old Mark Owen 100 hours unpaid work after he carried out sex attacks on a young girlhttp://theukdatabase.com/2012/05/02/mark-owen-cwmbran/
March 2013: Leonard Bristow was sentenced to just 20 months for sexually abusing a young boy. Bristow admitted eight out of 17 specimen counts of indecent assault against a child http://theukdatabase.com/…/…/leonard-bristow-cwmbranedgware/







Judge Philip Richards - Lenient to child abusers
Here is Judge Philip Richards. He is a judge who seems to think that the abuse of children is not a serious enough crime to warrant a custodial…
THEUKDATABASE.COM
avatar
tinkier

Posts : 239
Reputation : 159
Join date : 2015-06-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Post by aquila on 20.01.16 13:15

@tinkier wrote:Here is the punishments given out by one judge…..something seriously wrong here!



UK & Eire database for all crimes against children
January 16 at 6:04am · 

Here is Judge Philip Richards. He is a judge who seems to think that the abuse of children is not a serious enough crime to warrant a custodial sentence.
He fails to understand the long lasting impact these evil offences have on the young and vulnerable child survivors. The sentences are quite simply a insult to the victims involved.
Judge Richards is a circuit Judge residing in cases throughout WALES
Judge Philip Richards you are hereby NAMED AND SHAMED!
Below are some examples and quotes of some of his more questionable judgments:
January 2016: Teenager Luke Grender walked free for three counts of raping a 13-year-old schoolgirl. Judge Richards told the offender: “You must not think you are getting away with it”http://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/15/luke-grender-newport/
October 2015: Paedophile Kirk Tranchard who admitted inciting a child under 13 to engage in sexual activity on at least 20 occasions is jailed but only AFTER Solicitor-General appealed the ‘too soft’ suspended sentence originally handed down by Judge Philip Richardshttp://theukdatabase.com/…/08/22/kirk-tranchard-tanygraig-2/
March 2007: Judge Philip Richards criticised for varying the bail conditions of convicted & dangerous paedophile Kelvin Wagstaff, allowing him to spend his wedding night in a hotel. Wagstaff had pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a girl under 13 and engaging in sexual activity in the presence of a child under 16. http://theukdatabase.com/2015/…/16/kelvin-wagstaff-bridgend/
August 2013: Paedophile Terrance Major who assaulted girls under ten years old was jailed for just two years by Judge Philip Richards because of his health http://theukdatabase.com/2013/08/27/terrance-major-newport/
September 2009: Kevin Tate handed community sentence despite Judge Richards hearing that Tate had been assessed as a “high risk of reoffending”. http://theukdatabase.com/2016/01/16/kevin-tate-bridgend/
July 2006: Judge Philip Richards gives supervision order to perverted Alan Lang who admitted 16 counts of making indecent images of children and one charge of possessing 4,023 indecent images. Court was told some images were graded as the worst possible category of child abuse.http://theukdatabase.com/2012/05/02/alan-lang-newport/
May 2002: 42-year-old Paul Williams jailed for just 18 months in total for abducting schoolgirl while she was living with foster parents. Williams also admitted two counts of having unlawful sex with her. Judge Philip Richards said: “She was infatuated with him” http://theukdatabase.com/…/…/paul-daniel-williams-blackwood/
September 2006: Stephen Ford who committed sexual offences involving a girl of 13 jailed for JUST 15 months. Judge Philip Richards told him: “I’m quite prepared to accept she said things to you which were inappropriate.”http://theukdatabase.com/2012/04/27/stephen-ford-newport/
June 2003: Music teacher Roddy Lewis who looked for paedophile material online & who downloaded movies including one showing a sex act between two girls, dressed in school uniform, and a man is sentenced to just a two-year conditional discharge by Judge Richardshttp://theukdatabase.com/2012/04/27/roddy-lewis-monmouth/
March 2012: Judge Philip Richards sentenced Mark Jayne to 150 hours of unpaid work after admitting 19 counts of making indecent images of children which covered all levels of one to five, five being the worst level.http://theukdatabase.com/2012/05/01/mark-jayne-raglan/
November 2006: Judge Richards gives 38-year old Mark Owen 100 hours unpaid work after he carried out sex attacks on a young girlhttp://theukdatabase.com/2012/05/02/mark-owen-cwmbran/
March 2013: Leonard Bristow was sentenced to just 20 months for sexually abusing a young boy. Bristow admitted eight out of 17 specimen counts of indecent assault against a child http://theukdatabase.com/…/…/leonard-bristow-cwmbranedgware/







Judge Philip Richards - Lenient to child abusers
Here is Judge Philip Richards. He is a judge who seems to think that the abuse of children is not a serious enough crime to warrant a custodial…
THEUKDATABASE.COM
I guess children don't matter. How do you think police, who deal with this evil everyday feel when, on the odd occasion they get a good result receive a crappy sentence? How do police face their victims and say 'that's justice/that's the best we can hope for'?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Post by sharonl on 20.01.16 13:35

I wonder if these disgusting products have the blessing of a certain Mr Gamble who once suggested that viewing child images was OK.  If anyone could help to get these things banned it should be someone like him.

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
avatar
sharonl


Posts : 4701
Reputation : 870
Join date : 2009-12-29

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Lifelike dolls used as toy supplement?

Post by willowthewisp on 20.01.16 14:35

I think that someone from the legal profession grow some **lls and report Judge Philip Richards to the "Bar Council"for the sentences given to the offenders from the UKDatabase records,take a look at January 2016(Do not think you have got away with the crime he had committed) when he wasn't incarcerated to a prison for his actions?
What planet do these Judges live on when allowed to walk about"free in society", where in reality he could commit the same actions again?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2163
Reputation : 862
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Post by Verdi on 20.01.16 15:07

Invariably sexual attacks, be the victim a child or an adult, are a power thing.  It would be difficult to exercise power over an inanimate object like a blow up doll or a photographic image.

If so inclined, these dispicable characters that roam the globe will carry out sex attacks no matter what.  If it were that easy to eradicate it wouldn't have become such an extensive global problem.  It's most definately not a religious or cultural phenomena - it's perversion pure and simple!  Can't cure that with aids and adaptations although you could fuel the lust with such encouragements.

The ruling powers have got a lot to answer for.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8298
Reputation : 3843
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Post by Verdi on 20.01.16 23:06

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:Furthermore, for those who consider blow-up dolls, images of child sex abuse, the internet etc not being any danger to children in the real world, they might like to read this report by the FBI..

Child Predators
The Online Threat Continues to Grow - May 2011

'It is believed that more than half a million pedophiles are online every day....'
It's a sad and awful fact that once an individual has seen any kind of act of child sexual abuse on the internet, he may well thereafter watch ever more depraved and cruel images of sexual abuse of children - and end up with a craving to commit actual acts of sexual abuse against children himself. His soul becomes soiled by that first-ever act of watching child sexual abuse and once that obsession and addiction takes root, it is fearfully difficult to uproot it. A bad image, once seen, can stay in the mind a very long time
To even suggest that someone who views pornography and/or relies on sex toys for titillation is not going to act out the fantasy in reality is pure nonsense.  Whether the net result is self gratification, consensual between partners or a desire to inflict harm on a innocent person, the reason for indulging in the first place is to stimulate sexual desire - why else would anyone bother? 

The more liberal minded seem to think that just because any one person looks at pornography or acts out sexual fantasies behind closed doors, they are no danger to the outside world - OK there is no proof that they are but more to the point, there is no proof that they aren't!  Who knows how many cases of sexual abuse pass by without notice, without being reported, who can honestly predict what a sex fueled pervert is likely to do? 

It's utterly ridiculous to presume that anyone who indulges in viewing child sex abuse and pornography is not interested in acting out their fantasies - how naive, or even worse if excusing a potential criminal act.  As said, the purpose must be to stimulate sexual desire which is totally futile unless the person intends to relieve that desire during or after.  Even if one child is saved it must be worth the effort to stamp out this filthy disease and stop making excuses for why they do what they do.  Besides, what consenting adults do with their time is their business but there can be no comparison made with the abuse of an innocent child.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8298
Reputation : 3843
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

On people acting out their fantasies...

Post by Tony Bennett on 20.01.16 23:54

@Verdi wrote:
It's utterly ridiculous to presume that anyone who indulges in viewing child sex abuse and pornography is not interested in acting out their fantasies -

I suggest that the very same principle applies to two people we are familiar with on this forum who both use the 'Deviant Art' site, namely

Tony Rickwood, the husband of Gerry McCann's sister Philomena McCann, and

James Dean Tierney, brother of Amy Tiermey, the child care nanny in Praia da Luz who told a very an unlikely tale about some 6" x 4" photos of Madeleine taken the previous year (2006) which, on the night Madeleine was reported missing, she said she printed off on her printer - which she just 'happened' to have brought to the Ocean Club with her (as you do). She was also 'outed' as the Twitter handle 'basilandmanuel' by the late Brenda Leyland, shortly before she was hounded to death by Sky News.

Tony Rickwood, it will be recalled, created photoshopped images of near-naked women drowning in quicksand or mud. Philomena McCann had the misfortune as head of the Modern Studies Department at Ullapool High School to appoi8nt as History teacher one Martin Ingram who was found to have child sexual images on his computer - and of course was rapidly dismissed - see this thread on CMOMM:  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8458-former-ullapool-teacher-struck-off-for-indecent-images 

James Dean Tierney's photos also include images of helpless, degraded women, often tied up. Some of his work can be seen on the Deviant Art site at this link:  http://james661.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

Dozens of pictures on his site are labeled 'Mature Viewing', so goodness knows what's on those, if the publicly-viewable ones include pics of near-naked women tied up. I've not attempted to view them.

It's a little odd that two people indirectly connected to the Madeleine McCann case should both be proud of producing a proliferation of pics of near-naked women in humiliating positions on the Deviant Art site

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14898
Reputation : 2990
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lifelike child sex dolls created to 'stop paedophiles committing crimes'

Post by Verdi on 21.01.16 1:27

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@Verdi wrote:
It's utterly ridiculous to presume that anyone who indulges in viewing child sex abuse and pornography is not interested in acting out their fantasies -

I suggest that the very same principle applies to two people we are familiar with on this forum who both use the 'Deviant Art' site, namely

Tony Rickwood, the husband of Gerry McCann's sister Philomena McCann, and

James Dean Tierney, brother of Amy Tiermey, the child care nanny in Praia da Luz who told a very an unlikely tale about some 6" x 4" photos of Madeleine taken the previous year (2006) which, on the night Madeleine was reported missing, she said she printed off on her printer - which she just 'happened' to have brought to the Ocean Club with her (as you do). She was also 'outed' as the Twitter handle 'basilandmanuel' by the late Brenda Leyland, shortly before she was hounded to death by Sky News.

Tony Rickwood, it will be recalled, created photoshopped images of near-naked women drowning in quicksand or mud. Philomena McCann had the misfortune as head of the Modern Studies Department at Ullapool High School to appoi8nt as History teacher one Martin Ingram who was found to have child sexual images on his computer - and of course was rapidly dismissed - see this thread on CMOMM:  https://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8458-former-ullapool-teacher-struck-off-for-indecent-images 

James Dean Tierney's photos also include images of helpless, degraded women, often tied up. Some of his work can be seen on the Deviant Art site at this link:  http://james661.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=0

Dozens of pictures on his site are labeled 'Mature Viewing', so goodness knows what's on those, if the publicly-viewable ones include pics of near-naked women tied up. I've not attempted to view them.

It's a little odd that two people indirectly connected to the Madeleine McCann case should both be proud of producing a proliferation of pics of near-naked women in humiliating positions on the Deviant Art site
All roads lead to Rome - please don't excuse the inference!

I once knew a gay bloke (who ever thought of the inappropriate use of that word) who had a print of Caravaggio's 'Love Victorious' strategically placed in his apartment.  Can't speak for his preference but I do know he frequently visited Thailand for pleasure - the scenery of course..

Tierney?  Now there's a name to conjure with.

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 8298
Reputation : 3843
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum