The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Mm11

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Regist10

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by MR.D on 04.08.10 10:32

I have signed the petition. I want as many people as possible to sign it.

It is good to read the comments on the petition.

How do you measure the success of a petition? Well for me the fact that people are prompted to think, discuss and comment about an issue is good result.
MR.D
MR.D

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by baconbutty on 04.08.10 10:49

OK, Devil's Advocate Part Deux --

Having been around this case for 3+ years now, one learns a lot about human nature along the way.
Your average justice seeker has been through the mill a fair bit, some more than others. What I can say with a modicum of certainty is that people grow terribly weary of secrecy. Of being kept in the dark.

We can all cite examples -- the clandestine skulduggery of the old 3As, similarly that of MM with its SSS and its 'elite' members. The pathetic info blackout on Butler's 'walk'.

It's things like this that are a turn off for many, indeed many have resigned from forums which behave in this way.

Of course, I am in no way saying that this petition is anything other than sincere. I believe that its intentions are worthwhile and honourable. But when people saw the name they had never heard of and then discovered that it was an anagram, alarm bells began to ring. And no doubt they rang because past experiences were triggered. At this point the damage was done.
It's obvious that a few people know full well who this petition organiser is. But why aren't the rest of the wider community allowed to know? Why keep it from them?

It just serves to make a person feel like an outsider, and it's not a nice feeling.
It might seem petty and nit-picking to some, but it's human nature.
JMHO.
baconbutty
baconbutty

Posts : 365
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by aiyoyo on 04.08.10 16:07

@baconbutty wrote:

It just serves to make a person feel like an outsider, and it's not a nice feeling.
It might seem petty and nit-picking to some, but it's human nature.
JMHO.


Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 977352

I definitely am not in the know who's behind it - only second guessing.

I dont mind being an outsider because I dont like to be an insider, clicky and all.

I dont mind so long as its genuine. I figure people must have a good and valid reason for staying anonymous. I dont have a problem with anonymity where a petition is concerned because its for good cause.

However I would object to people hiding behind cloak of anonymity or secrecy for a bad cause, example: just to attack, disrupt, or generally for something banal or imbecile - that would be a different matter altogether.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Kololi on 04.08.10 19:18

Aiyoyo said:

"Fence sitters (where this case is concerned) are just people pretending to be without own mind- flow aimlessly with the strongest current."


Hi Aiyoyo

May I just say that I don't call people who strongly believe the abduction theory ("pro's") nutters and neither do I call those who believe otherwise ("antis") nasty evil what have you's.

I don't necessarily agree with some of the extremist or spiteful comments made by some people from either side and will say so if I feel moved enough to - Kate McCann's choice of shoes and the hurtful comments made about Jill's mum??? Both totally uncalled for in my humble opinion and both unlikely to prove one way or another what happed to Madeleine McCann.

What I do do is respect and accept that people do not need to share my opinion of what I guess might have happened on that night and have their own reasons for thinking the way that they do. The bottom line is that my "guess" is just that, a guess, and as such holds no water other than in my own thoughts until somebody is tried and found guilty of being the cause of Madeleine's disappearance.

I post here amongst people who predominantly appear to believe that Madeleine was not abducted and I stand fast by my decision to do that because it is a pleasant forum to read and post on thanks to the way that it is run. If I was "flowing aimlessly with the strongest current posting here", I would be yelling from the rafters alongside Mr Bennett et al and posting or handing out his his leaflets for him.

Please guys, give me a break and be a little accepting that I don't necessarily need to be in bed with you to respect some of the differences of opinions that we might have with each other.

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Icon_flower
Kololi
Kololi

Posts : 677
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Jill Havern on 04.08.10 19:25

@Kololi wrote:I post here amongst people who predominantly appear to believe that Madeleine was not abducted and I stand fast by my decision to do that because it is a pleasant forum to read and post on thanks to the way that it is run. If I was "flowing aimlessly with the strongest current posting here", I would be yelling from the rafters alongside Mr Bennett et al and posting or handing out his his leaflets for him.

Please guys, give me a break and be a little accepting that I don't necessarily need to be in bed with you to respect some of the differences of opinions that we might have with each other.

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Icon_flower

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 759815
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15415
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Guest on 04.08.10 20:02

jkh wrote:
@Kololi wrote:I post here amongst people who predominantly appear to believe that Madeleine was not abducted and I stand fast by my decision to do that because it is a pleasant forum to read and post on thanks to the way that it is run. If I was "flowing aimlessly with the strongest current posting here", I would be yelling from the rafters alongside Mr Bennett et al and posting or handing out his his leaflets for him.

Please guys, give me a break and be a little accepting that I don't necessarily need to be in bed with you to respect some of the differences of opinions that we might have with each other.

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Icon_flower

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 759815


I second Jill's thumbsup This is a nice forum, and I firmly believe everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. - To be able to discuss and debate in a calm and measured way without some of the nasty things that go on in other places. thumbsup Also a thumbsup to all the members.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Jill Havern on 04.08.10 20:12

candyfloss wrote:
jkh wrote:
@Kololi wrote:I post here amongst people who predominantly appear to believe that Madeleine was not abducted and I stand fast by my decision to do that because it is a pleasant forum to read and post on thanks to the way that it is run. If I was "flowing aimlessly with the strongest current posting here", I would be yelling from the rafters alongside Mr Bennett et al and posting or handing out his his leaflets for him.

Please guys, give me a break and be a little accepting that I don't necessarily need to be in bed with you to respect some of the differences of opinions that we might have with each other.

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Icon_flower

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 759815


I second Jill's thumbsup This is a nice forum, and I firmly believe everyone is entitled to have their own opinion. - To be able to discuss and debate in a calm and measured way without some of the nasty things that go on in other places. thumbsup Also a thumbsup to all the members.

Exactly Miss Floss...Kololi has been with us for 7 months and has proved that people with different opinions can successfully chat in the same forum, and why not? Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Icon_flower
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15415
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Autumn on 04.08.10 21:21

Having been banned from 2 forums supposedly claiming to be seeking justice for Madeleine, I totally agree with your comments Kololi. Things have reached a sorry state of affairs when members who are totally committed to finding out what happened to Madeleine are kicked off forums because Admin demand that we denounce forums that do not have their seal of approval, regardless of the fact that they are fighting the same cause. Thank goodness for this place where we can have differences of opinion but still maintain a pleasant atmosphere thumbsup
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by aiyoyo on 05.08.10 5:48

@Kololi wrote:Aiyoyo said:

"Fence sitters (where this case is concerned) are just people pretending to be without own mind- flow aimlessly with the strongest current."


Hi Aiyoyo

May I just say that I don't call people who strongly believe the abduction theory ("pro's") nutters and neither do I call those who believe otherwise ("antis") nasty evil what have you's.

I don't necessarily agree with some of the extremist or spiteful comments made by some people from either side and will say so if I feel moved enough to - Kate McCann's choice of shoes and the hurtful comments made about Jill's mum??? Both totally uncalled for in my humble opinion and both unlikely to prove one way or another what happed to Madeleine McCann.

What I do do is respect and accept that people do not need to share my opinion of what I guess might have happened on that night and have their own reasons for thinking the way that they do. The bottom line is that my "guess" is just that, a guess, and as such holds no water other than in my own thoughts until somebody is tried and found guilty of being the cause of Madeleine's disappearance.

I post here amongst people who predominantly appear to believe that Madeleine was not abducted and I stand fast by my decision to do that because it is a pleasant forum to read and post on thanks to the way that it is run. If I was "flowing aimlessly with the strongest current posting here", I would be yelling from the rafters alongside Mr Bennett et al and posting or handing out his his leaflets for him.

Please guys, give me a break and be a little accepting that I don't necessarily need to be in bed with you to respect some of the differences of opinions that we might have with each other.

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Icon_flower


Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 977352


Hey, it was a general comment not aimed at anyone. My apology if people take it personal., which it was not.

With all due respect , but your above points just proved my point in that even ‘so called fence sitters’ do form and have their own opinion of what they think happened to Madeleine, and not that they don’t have an opinion at all, because it’s human’s innate nature to form an opinion. Despite that opinion, no matter what it be, they’re willing to go along with the flow of the current of discussions in the spirtt of the forum theme if you like. I do regard that as going along with the flow of the current ,but maybe the word ‘strongest’ was inappropriate.

Maybe I didn’t put it so well before - I didn’t mean fence sitters flow blindly with the srongest current, but they do flow with certain type of current of their choice or rather current of the forum. What you’ve described is someone who already have with an opinion (of the fate of Madeleine) but leave an open mind where foregone conclusion is concerned, ie innocent until proven guilty. And, while we’re on the subject of fence sitter, to me, that is largely different from pretendy fence sitters who use that as excuse to disrupt when they are in fact pros. For me agenda loaded fence sitter and open minded are two different matters altogether.

I totally agree anyone objective and sensible would object to radical or vile remarks from either side which are so unpleasant and unnecessary. Banal debate like people’s taste of clothes or whatnot and people’s personal life is abhorrent to read - oh I absolutely agree that kind of behavior has nothing to do Madeleine.

I am a strong advocate that all people should be allowed their views, even dissenting views, even people who had made mistakes in the past , so long as they’re not disruptive or bad mannered, and be able to post them up without fear of being banned for being different. While rudeness can be spotted miles off, disruptiveness can sometimes border on subjectiveness because unfortunately mistrust is rife.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Kololi on 05.08.10 16:10

Thank you, especially Aiyoyo.

I did take it personally and should not have. Sometimes us folks who prefer to try and keep an open mind or who are plain unsure can get kicked from both sides and whilst usually, it is easy to ignore, sometimes when the kicking is hard, a post like yours feels like the straw that broke the camel's back and moves me to retaliate a little.

No hard feelings on my side and as stated in an earlier post, I do hope that good comes from this petition - not sure it will but I do hope so.
Kololi
Kololi

Posts : 677
Join date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Draco on 10.08.10 0:35

@Judge Mental wrote:
@Draco wrote:@ JM Did you start this petition? Are you a member of the Foundation? How many successful petitions did the Madeleine Foundation start? And why don't they answer the questions, they are perfectly reasonable.




There is a possibility that one may have started the petition. What if one were to say one had? Would one feel more confident signing a petition started by myself 'Judge Mental'? Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 110921

What business is it of yours as to whether I am a member of The Madeleine Foundation or not? May one suggest a trip to The Madeleine Foundation website to find out how many successful petitions The Foundation have started, or alternatively ask that you make contact with Tony Bennett privately, and see if he will give you the time of day and answer your questions. Better still, why not apply for membership so that you feel you are doing something worthwhile instead of sitting around asking questions that are of no use to anybody else?

If you're a member, perhaps you could have answered the questions, that's all.
So far there's been no successful petition at all as far as I can see. Nor is Ms Morais petition successful.
I wish you good luck, but please stop pushing me for signing. Cause I won't. I'm entitled to have my own opinion and there's also too many unanswered questions. I wonder why....
Draco
Draco

Posts : 35
Join date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Judge Mental on 10.08.10 1:16

Draco wrote ........... 'I wish you good luck, but please stop pushing me for signing. Cause I won't. I'm entitled to have my own opinion and there's also too many unanswered questions. I wonder why....'

Draco, one is disturbed by your dramatic prose. Who is pushing you into signing something? Please let one of the Mods know as soon as possible, because we do not take kindly to knowing that one of our beloved members is being coerced into doing something that they have already pointed out is not a worthwhile exercise.

Please look at your own posts prior to the above, where you will find that if anybody is doing any pushing, it is yourself Draco.
Judge Mental
Judge Mental

Posts : 2762
Join date : 2010-03-17
Age : 82
Location : Chambers

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Petition for full public enquiry into Madeleine's disappearance now tops 200

Post by Tony Bennett on 12.09.10 10:42

The petition by Alan-Marc Logoa calling for a full public enquiry into Madeleine's disappearance has now topped 200.

The easiest way to add your signature is to click on the home page of the Madeleine Foundation, www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk

The Care Petition icon comes up at the top of the page, just click on that and the petition appears.

I think we currently give a figure of 184 signatures, but it has had 18 more signatures in recent days.

You do not have to give your actual name when signing the petition.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15554
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by pennylane on 12.09.10 13:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:The petition by Alan-Marc Logoa calling for a full public enquiry into Madeleine's disappearance has now topped 200.

The easiest way to add your signature is to click on the home page of the Madeleine Foundation, www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk

The Care Petition icon comes up at the top of the page, just click on that and the petition appears.

I think we currently give a figure of 184 signatures, but it has had 18 more signatures in recent days.

You do not have to give your actual name when signing the petition.

Thank you for the information Tony, that's encouraging news!

I signed this petition some time ago. flag
avatar
pennylane

Posts : 2770
Join date : 2009-12-07

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Total: 302

Post by Tony Bennett on 13.10.10 23:18

The petition has now reached 302 signatures.

We need lot more though.

Here's a news bulletin from Care2 Petitions which shows what impact petitions can make:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Care2 members are awesome! With all your dedication, we are seeing more happy stories than ever. Continue reading to see how several of you are helping to protect the environment, animals and people.

Tribe Stops Mining Company From Destroying Their Land

Survival International partnered up with Care2 to create a petition to stop one of the largest mining companies in the world from destroying a tribe's land. The petition to help the Dongria Kondh hill tribe of eastern India garnered nearly 10,000 signatures. The ongoing support of the tribe and activists made this victory possible.

Care2 Member Helps Pass New Tethering Law

One Care2 member started a petition in support of a new anti-tethering ordinance for her community and rallied enough support -- and over 700 signatures -- to make her petition a success. Care2 member Caroline promoted new regulations for chained up dogs that favors both humane animal care and safer communities.

Senate Passes Small Business Aid Bill

The Senate passed a measure to aid small businesses with tax breaks and expanded credit, with a vote of 61 to 38. The bill aims to help Americans get back to work and create an estimated 500,000 jobs. The Care2 petition in favor of small business aid, sponsored by Elaine Marshall for US Senate, collected almost 13,000 signatures.

African Penguins Win Protection

The Interior Department announced in late September that the African penguin will be listed as endangered species under the U.S. Endangered Species Act. All thanks to Turtle Island Restoration Network and the Center for Biological Diversity for taking legal action, as well as the many Care2 members who support those organizations.

Senate Passes Bill To Ban Sale of Crush Videos

More than 100,000 members signed the Care2 and ASPCA petitions to ban the sale of crush videos -- and thanks to your dedication we are almost there. Once President Obama signs the bill, the sale of crush videos -- depicting live animals being intentionally maimed, mutilated, tortured, wounded or killed -- will finally be banned!

Please continue to take action and share your own success stories with us by emailing successstories@earth.care2.com.

Best Wishes!

Megan S.
Care2 Campaigns Team
ThePetitionSite.com


To support the petition for a full public enquiry into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, visit www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk and click on the Care Petitions link, top right of the home page
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15554
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 71
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by sharonl on 03.11.10 23:45

The petition has now reached 387 signatures

It is important that we get a full public enquiry into this case - please sign and share the petition wherever you can

http://tinyurl.com/28geav9

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 6430
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Jill Havern on 04.11.10 7:17

@sharonl wrote:The petition has now reached 387 signatures

It is important that we get a full public enquiry into this case - please sign and share the petition wherever you can

[url=http://tinyurl.com/28geav9
http://tinyurl.com/28geav9[/quote[/url]]

The McCanns have got over 14,000 for their petition Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 234726

Of course they would have had many, many more if they hadn't deleted the ones from the sceptics.

Hasn't your petition for a full public enquiry already been delivered? Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 376422
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15415
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by sharonl on 04.11.10 7:28

Hi JKH

The petition that was delivered was in the form of a letter, this one is still ongoing.

I am curious about the McCanns petition reaching 14,000 signatures in a day or so, that seems a very odd to me - how have they managed that? This is quite excessive by anyones standards.

The one that I saw also gave very little information - are they serious, if so why not do it properly?

____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 6430
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Jill Havern on 04.11.10 7:41

Yes, why can't those same 14,000 people sign the petition for a full public enquiry?

Surely they want that rather than just a review? Surely they want the case reopened for Maddie's sake?

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 234726
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Posts : 15415
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Cheshire Cat on 04.11.10 7:50

jkh wrote:Yes, why can't those same 14,000 people sign the petition for a full public enquiry?

Surely they want that rather than just a review? Surely they want the case reopened for Maddie's sake?

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 234726

The McCanns petition has mass media exposure and sounds innocent enough to those without the full background information.
Cheshire Cat
Cheshire Cat
Madeleine Foundation

Posts : 676
Join date : 2010-08-16

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by sharonl on 04.11.10 7:53

14,000 signatures? I wonder how many duplicates there are? Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 234726

The petition was advertised by Kate on Channel 4



____________________
"WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER" - Rebekah Brooks to David Cameron
sharonl
sharonl
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Posts : 6430
Join date : 2009-12-29

http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Shibboleth on 04.11.10 9:27

Put another way, the McCanns must really be on their last legs now. This petition has cost them nothing to set up. It is completely insecure and can be signed by any made-up name with any made-up address. Do you really believe that they have supporters called Wayne Kerr and Annette Kurten? Nobody in any postion of authority at all is going to take this farce seriously.
Shibboleth
Shibboleth

Posts : 500
Join date : 2010-10-16
Location : Jaffa - Tel Aviv

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by aiyoyo on 04.11.10 9:41

I wonder what is their target, and who are they're submitting the petition to?

I hope they get their wish of a review granted...the more signature the more rope to hang them.

If their petition is meant for the HO, hasnt the HO already rejected them when they saw several HS personally. If it were meant for the Police, which police has the authority to review without HO authorising it?

On top of that, how can HO order a review undertaken by UK police without access to full files?
Do they seriously think the PJ are going to hand over the files? They must be senile to think that.
If it comes to that that the PJ agrees to a join-review then the facts in files are not going to change.
The mccanns are unlikely to get the result they wished for, contrarily might end up in shit creek by their own hands.

It could be the review will be the rope that hangs them. Let's wait and see.

I still think the review is a bluff. If it isnt, they still can't win because there wasnt a shred of evidence o support abduction, conversely plenty evidence to support Maddie died in the Apt, that's why they didnt ask for the case to reopen.

Hey, I hope they can get the case review or reopen....they are in for a shock and the public in for the truth.
They cant be that lucky to have Gordon Brown coming on a white horse again to their rescue the second time round...besides that man no longer has the power to do anything.

Just wait for the shit to hit the fan!
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by aiyoyo on 04.11.10 9:46

@Shibboleth wrote:Put another way, the McCanns must really be on their last legs now. This petition has cost them nothing to set up. It is completely insecure and can be signed by any made-up name with any made-up address. Do you really believe that they have supporters called Wayne Kerr and Annette Kurten? Nobody in any postion of authority at all is going to take this farce seriously.

On the contrary, I hope those signatures are valid b/c a review is way overdue.

The mccanns are in for ......a shock!

Imagine the PJ couldnt get them to Court but by a dealt of their hands that might do the trick!

Cant get any better than that. I cant see HO authorising behind closed door review and verdict can be considered legally valid because crime was committed in PT and prime investigators still hold the files.

If mccanns is hoping for a white wash, I dont see why HO should oblige them or cooperate with them.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Posts : 9610
Join date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Empty Re: Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance

Post by Guest on 04.11.10 12:39

Thousands sign Madeleine McCann petition to force joint review by British and Portuguese






By Sophie Freeman
Last updated at 7:11 AM on 4th November 2010


Petition for a full public enquiry into Madeleine McCann's disappearance - Page 3 Article-1326470-00B4454B000004B0-101_233x423

New hope: A search petition to help find missing Madeleine McCann has been signed by 9,000 supporters

The parents of Madeleine McCann spoke of their joy yesterday after more than 9,000 people signed a new search petition.
The online petition calls for the British and Portuguese authorities to hold a joint review of Madeleine's case, which the McCanns feel is vital to finding their daughter.
It comes just a day after Kate and Gerry McCann revealed the fund to help find their missing daughter is about to run out of money.

Mrs McCann also spoke out against ministers who had shrugged off her pleas for help, adding that she needed 'action not fluffy, worthless words'.

Madeleine disappeared on holiday in Portugal in 2007 and would now be seven.
Many of those who signed the petition expressed their sympathy with the McCann's plight.
One woman wrote: 'Please help Kate and Gerry, they shouldn't have to do this on their own. There is a little girl out there.'
Another wrote: 'I

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1326470/Madeleine-McCann-petition-force-review-British-Portuguese-signed-9k.html#ixzz14JhiBoi9
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum