The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Mm11

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Regist10

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Limoncello on 06.12.09 20:41

Tony

This has been bugging me for quite some time now, so please put me out of my misery, the gentleman that you are I am sure you will elucidate.

Who was the bespectacled person sitting beside you at the Parliamentary Culture, Media and Sport Committee, who was writing fast and furiously every word that Gerry McCann said. Was he your Son? He looked a little like you and the body language said that he could be somebody quite close to you.

Limon
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Limoncello on 06.12.09 21:14

Also, was the guy in navy blue knitted waistcoat taking papers from your handbag? Maybe he had an identical bag and was taking things from that. It looked like he had lots of 60 or 10 reasons leaflets when he opened the zip for all to see.
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 0:58

Bumping this up for the attention of Mr. Bennett.

Also, I am watching the video again and distinctly saw the gent next to Mr. Bennett nudge his notebook from his lap towards Mr. Bennett's lap, which caught TB's attention. Then further on Mr. Bennett clearly whispers very quietly to the gent sitting beside him.

Limon
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by scrafen on 07.12.09 1:18

sounds interesting... could you post the link to the video ?

maybe it was his parole officer, or stevo, john whitehouse...?
scrafen
scrafen

Posts : 167
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.12.09 10:57

@Limoncello wrote:Tony

This has been bugging me for quite some time now, so please put me out of my misery, the gentleman that you are I am sure you will elucidate.

Who was the bespectacled person sitting beside you at the Parliamentary Culture, Media and Sport Committee, who was writing fast and furiously every word that Gerry McCann said. Was he your Son? He looked a little like you and the body language said that he could be somebody quite close to you.

Limon
What, ANOTHER question for me?

By the way, yes, let's have a link to the actual video, then we can see visual evidence of the collective angst of Dr Gerald McCann, Clarence 'I-am-here-to-control-the-media' Mitchell and one of the world's most feared libel lawyers Adam Tudor as I sat down behind them.

Now, as to the questions:

Who was the bespectacled person sitting beside you?

REPLY: No idea.

Also, was the guy in navy blue knitted waistcoat taking papers from your handbag?

REPLY: Again, no idea.

But please do carry on researching away, just as others are researching away as amateur graphologists on the great 'postcard-to-Susan-Menez-in-Gibraltar'-gate scandal!

I can just imagine you all furiously replaying that Select Committee video time after time...play - pause - rewind - pause again - rewind - play...ad nauseam.

lol!

++++++

P.S. Limoncello: "This has been bugging me for quite some time now".

Oh dear!

I hope my answers will assuage your curiosity.
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Patty O'Daws on 07.12.09 10:59

big grin
Patty O'Daws
Patty O'Daws

Posts : 111
Join date : 2009-11-27

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Limoncello on 07.12.09 13:00

Thank you very much for your most gracious replies to my questions, Mr. Bennett.


Actually, it wasn't a case of ...playtime - pause - rewind - pause again - rewind - play...ad nauseam.

I found a video on Youtube first and thought nothing more of it, except, oh there's a familiar face. Then I found another video by video nation or some such showing a different camera angle. Then I found joana morais TV video which shows some revealing actions between the bespectacled man and his rucksack and his notebook. I also noted something else. He used the same piece of A5 paper to record all his notes whilst you had a whole A4 refill pad whose pages were being filled up quite rapidly.

Anyway, the best camera shots were recorded at Joana Morais place:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/03/gerry-mccann-clarence-mitchell-and-alan.html
Limoncello
Limoncello

Posts : 48
Join date : 2009-12-04
Location : Mount Olympus

http://www.light and air

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Tony Bennett on 07.12.09 13:20

@Limoncello wrote:Thank you very much for your most gracious replies to my questions, Mr. Bennett.


Actually, it wasn't a case of ...playtime - pause - rewind - pause again - rewind - play...ad nauseam.

I found a video on Youtube first and thought nothing more of it, except, oh there's a familiar face. Then I found another video by video nation or some such showing a different camera angle. Then I found joana morais TV video which shows some revealing actions between the bespectacled man and his rucksack and his notebook. I also noted something else. He used the same piece of A5 paper to record all his notes whilst you had a whole A4 refill pad whose pages were being filled up quite rapidly.

Anyway, the best camera shots were recorded at Joana Morais place:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/03/gerry-mccann-clarence-mitchell-and-alan.html
Curiosity assuaged then.

For a while.

Then on to the next question, I expect...
Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 15619
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 72
Location : Shropshire

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by preciousramotswe on 07.12.09 17:30

By the way, yes, let's have a link to the actual video, then we can see visual evidence of the collective angst of Dr Gerald McCann, Clarence 'I-am-here-to-control-the-media' Mitchell and one of the world's most feared libel lawyers Adam Tudor as I sat down behind them.

I don't see angst, I see incredulity that you had the sodding cheek to do it.

Funny thing is, you are still gloating about it, despite the fact you must know that this foolish action was when they really started watching you closely, because anyone who can go along to a SC hearing specifically to wig someone out - and then go on a public forum to brag about it - is more than just a little unhinged.

I have to admit, that particular show was a lightbulb moment for me and many others.
I knew then that it would have to end in legal action - because you don't recognise any boundaries.
avatar
preciousramotswe

Posts : 269
Join date : 2009-12-02

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 17:44

It was a spectacular own goal, in fact two, not only was it an attempt to be intimidating towards the father of a missing child and therefore apparently unhinged behaviour but also allegedly there was a distribution of one of the reasons leaflets to the committee which of course couldn't have shown more clearly the damage that can be done by an irresponsible media in a high profile case, far more than any description given by Mr Mccann.
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Autumn on 07.12.09 17:55

And, Clarity, your post demonstrates clearly, yet again, the need for a closed forum where those dedicated to finding justice for Madeleine McCann, can discuss the aspects of this case in a rational and civilized manner. Quite honestly, Clarity, you probably believe that the moon is made of cheese and fairies live at the bottom of your garden - I'm beyond caring what you think, your relentless 'McCann rhetoric' is becoming tiresome. Furthermore, you come across as extremely rude and overbearing, I'd have more chance of building a bridge over the Grand Canyon than 'building a bridge' with you.
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Guest on 07.12.09 18:03

@Autumn wrote:And, Clarity, your post demonstrates clearly, yet again, the need for a closed forum where those dedicated to finding justice for Madeleine McCann, can discuss the aspects of this case in a rational and civilized manner. Quite honestly, Clarity, you probably believe that the moon is made of cheese and fairies live at the bottom of your garden - I'm beyond caring what you think, your relentless 'McCann rhetoric' is becoming tiresome. Furthermore, you come across as extremely rude and overbearing, I'd have more chance of building a bridge over the Grand Canyon than 'building a bridge' with you.

Well clearly that's entirely your choice, I'm not sure why you would rather repeat falsehoods ad nauseum with other people who are happy to repeat the same old rubbish that doesn't get you anywhere except more and more irrationally angry but we all have our hobbies I suppose, I like to shout at Question Time each week, perhaps that's what you get from it and no harm in that as long as it's done on private forums where other people won't stumble across it and be misled.



:flower:
Anonymous
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT Empty Re: A QUESTION TO TONY BENNETT

Post by Autumn on 07.12.09 18:18

Wonderful, we do share some common ground - I also shout at the TV, especially if Jordan appears without giving me time to change channels. This could be the start of a beautiful friendship catfight Wink
avatar
Autumn

Posts : 2603
Join date : 2009-11-25

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum