The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel  - Page 2 Mm11

'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel  - Page 2 Regist10

'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel

Post by Jill Havern on 14.08.19 21:20

Esther Baker: Police investigate woman who said MPs abused her

Police are probing whether Esther Baker lied about her account of child sexual abuse 

A woman who made claims of organised child sexual abuse involving politicians is under investigation for allegedly lying about her account.

Staffordshire Police confirmed it was probing whether Esther Baker misled detectives who originally investigated her story.

Former MP John Hemming, one of those she accused, described himself as a victim of the allegations.
Ms Baker said "if there was something to find" police would have found it.

The force, which spent more than a year investigating Ms Baker's allegations in 2015 and 2016, said its current inquiry was ongoing.

In a statement, it said: "Following a complaint made to officers, the matter is being investigated and the file is currently with Staffordshire Police's head of crime for review and consideration of next steps."

The complaint was made by Mr Hemming, who said Ms Baker should be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice.

Mr Hemming was interviewed under caution by officers in 2015 following Ms Baker's accusation.

In 2017 the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) dropped its case as it failed to meet the required level of evidence.

Image caption  Former MP John Hemming has accused Ms Baker of perverting the course of justice  
Ms Baker waived her right to anonymity during media interviews and received significant coverage for her claims, with her case mentioned in the House of Commons.

She claimed she was taken with other children to woodland in Cannock Chase, Staffordshire to be raped, and alleged uniformed police officers were sometimes present. A deceased former MP was also accused.

Ms Baker's story was featured by the now defunct website Exaro News.

A separate Exaro interviewee - Carl Beech - was jailed last month for 18 years after being convicted of making false allegations of abuse and murder involving public figures.

Ms Baker said the "next steps" mentioned by police "have apparently not yet got to the stage of even interviewing me about [perverting the course of justice] after four years of [Mr Hemming] alleging it".

She added that over the last four years, officers "have had full access to all of my computers, devices and anything they want - plus 150-ish hours of video interviews".

Ms Baker said: "If there was something to find I'm sure they'd have found it by now."

Mr Hemming, who served as the Liberal Democrat MP for Birmingham Yardley for a decade, said: "A number of people have been harassing my family and myself based upon these false allegations for a number of years.

"The authorities should take action to stop this. The money spent by the police on the allegations of Esther Baker is money which was not available for dealing with truthful allegations."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49349089#
Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel  - Page 2 Empty Re: 'Darren', claimed victim of abuse by Leon Brittan & other VIPs, backs down, says 'I was pressurised to give false evidence', Times, 10 Dec 2015 >> & claims of Esther Baker (backed by Sonia Poulton) that she was raped on Cannock Chase also unravel

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.08.19 23:04

@Jill Havern wrote:Esther Baker: Police investigate woman who said MPs abused her

Police are probing whether Esther Baker lied about her account of child sexual abuse 

A woman who made claims of organised child sexual abuse involving politicians is under investigation for allegedly lying about her account.

Staffordshire Police confirmed it was probing whether Esther Baker misled detectives who originally investigated her story.

Former MP John Hemming, one of those she accused, described himself as a victim of the allegations.
Ms Baker said "if there was something to find" police would have found it.

The force, which spent more than a year investigating Ms Baker's allegations in 2015 and 2016, said its current inquiry was ongoing.

In a statement, it said: "Following a complaint made to officers, the matter is being investigated and the file is currently with Staffordshire Police's head of crime for review and consideration of next steps."

The complaint was made by Mr Hemming, who said Ms Baker should be prosecuted for perverting the course of justice.

Mr Hemming was interviewed under caution by officers in 2015 following Ms Baker's accusation.

In 2017 the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) dropped its case as it failed to meet the required level of evidence.

Image caption  Former MP John Hemming has accused Ms Baker of perverting the course of justice  
Ms Baker waived her right to anonymity during media interviews and received significant coverage for her claims, with her case mentioned in the House of Commons.

She claimed she was taken with other children to woodland in Cannock Chase, Staffordshire to be raped, and alleged uniformed police officers were sometimes present. A deceased former MP was also accused.

Ms Baker's story was featured by the now defunct website Exaro News.

A separate Exaro interviewee - Carl Beech - was jailed last month for 18 years after being convicted of making false allegations of abuse and murder involving public figures.

Ms Baker said the "next steps" mentioned by police "have apparently not yet got to the stage of even interviewing me about [perverting the course of justice] after four years of [Mr Hemming] alleging it".

She added that over the last four years, officers "have had full access to all of my computers, devices and anything they want - plus 150-ish hours of video interviews".

Ms Baker said: "If there was something to find I'm sure they'd have found it by now."

Mr Hemming, who served as the Liberal Democrat MP for Birmingham Yardley for a decade, said: "A number of people have been harassing my family and myself based upon these false allegations for a number of years.

"The authorities should take action to stop this. The money spent by the police on the allegations of Esther Baker is money which was not available for dealing with truthful allegations."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-49349089#
Glad this was posted.

It was I think two years ago that a would-be 5-day prosecution in Kingston (London) Crown Court of Simon Just and Darren Laverty for alleged 'malicious communicatons', in which the two main witnesses and accusers were Esther Baker and Sonia Poulton, collapsed.

The reason was that when a senior Crown Prosecution Service lawyer examined the prosecution file, he discovered to his horror that Baker & Poulton had started the whole thing off by making utterly false allegations against the two men. He ordered the police to drop the charges. A Metropolitan Police officer, Vicky Allen, who collaborated with Baker and Poulton to try and convict Just and Laverty, was said to be under investigation in respect of her conduct.

Esther Baker was a long-time supporter of the disgraced liar Carl Beech who invented preposterous allegations against several VIPs and is now serving a 19-year jail term. She still supports him today!

At the time Baker made her allegations to Mark Watts - of being serially raped when a young child at night-time on Cannock Chase by a series of Lords, MPs and vicars, and even police officers who (quote Baker) "sort of joined in" - I called her allegations total garbage and I stand by that.

As for Poulton, she has routinely denigrated the work of the leading members of CMOMM in researching the disappearance of Madeleine McCann - and in her only short film about Madeleine McCann, she relied on the opinions of 'rent-a-quote' ex-Met detective Colin Sutton, who in her film said that the McCanns should be investigated "in order to clear their names once and for all", and managed to include no fewer than ELEVEN published criticisms of Goncalo Amaral.

She's not been heard of since

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie Mcann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum