The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!


David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 08.12.15 11:50



http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/david-cameron-reported-to-police-as-a-war-criminal-for-bombing-syria-a6763831.html

David Cameron has been reported to police as a "war criminal" by a trio of Scottish independence campaigners for authorising air strikes in Syria.

Members of the Scottish Resistance group walked into Rutherglen police station, near Glasgow, and handed an official complaint to an officer claiming that he had breached an obscure international agreement signed after the First World War.

The complaint, first reported by Buzzfeed News, states that “by authorising the bombing of Syria, David Cameron, the prime minister, has breached international law”.

James Scott, who leads Scottish Resistance, told the police officer: “We’re here to make a criminal complaint against the prime minister of the UK, David Cameron.

“He’s gone to war in breach of international law – in 1928, a treaty was made called the Kellogg-Briand Pact. It was a treaty to end all war, a renunciation of war, this is the truth.”

A video of the complaint was posted on Youtube:

avatar
Get'emGonçalo


Posts : 11616
Reputation : 5592
Join date : 2009-11-25
Location : parallel universe

View user profile http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

David Cameron,War Criminal!

Post by willowthewisp on 15.12.15 12:52

Take a look at an article by Nafeez Ahmed from the "Truth Serum site" of who has made big investments to "Genie" and has lead dodgy Dave along a merry dance to help a special couple,via the fragrant Rebekah Brooks, then you will find the real reason for the Syrian conflict and UN resolutions to finally depose the "Assad regime" CIA since 1949?
avatar
willowthewisp

Posts : 2163
Reputation : 862
Join date : 2015-05-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by aquila on 15.12.15 13:22

At the risk of being battered for this comment, I'd rather trust a Christian society or a Jewish society than a Muslim society. All societies are built on some form of religion.

I don't see cowed down women in a Christian or Jewish society. I don't see women from the Christian faith or the Jewish faith in forced/arranged marriages on Western soil.

I don't see a problem with Christianity/Judaism on UK soil. We rub along together and have done so for a long time.

As I see things it's not Christians and Jews causing problems in today's world. It's Islam. As far as I am concerned there is no excuse for the bleeting prophecies of the Koran. Islam has no place in the modern world.

I'm sorry if this offends anyone but there is absolutely no reason a woman should cover her head in public, be segregated from men, have her male children taken to a male only part of a mosque and not know what he's being taught.

Just my opinion.

ETA: I agree with Tony Bennett when he says certain 'religions' such as Mormon and Jehovah's Witness are not Christian.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by BlueBag on 15.12.15 13:42

@aquila wrote:I'm sorry if this offends anyone but there is absolutely no reason a woman should cover her head in public, be segregated from men, have her male children taken to a male only part of a mosque and not know what he's being taught.
You're not familiar with orthodox Judaism I take it?
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4577
Reputation : 2374
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by aquila on 15.12.15 13:44

@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:I'm sorry if this offends anyone but there is absolutely no reason a woman should cover her head in public, be segregated from men, have her male children taken to a male only part of a mosque and not know what he's being taught.
You're not familiar with orthodox Judaism I take it?
You are absolutely correct. I'm not familiar with orthodox Judaism.

How much of it do you see on Western soil?
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by aquila on 15.12.15 15:55

I opened the Guardian article you've quoted and didn't bother to read it as it shows orthodox Jews in a stupid photograph which presumably was taken on the streets of London and is put in the Grauniad.

How many Orthodox Jews do you see on the streets of the provinces? How many synagogues do you see in the provinces? Do you see Jews trying to alter British society? I don't.

I live in Birmingham. I don't see synagogues making a statement. I don't see Jewish people having a big say in how to live in Birmingham. I don't see a 'Jewish quarter' that demands rights. This country fought for the oppression of Jews.

What's your problem with Jews?

Jews are God's chosen people - and this comes from a Christian.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by BlueBag on 15.12.15 16:10

@aquila wrote:

Do you see Jews trying to alter British society? I don't.
I presume you know nothing about The "Friends of Israel" parliamentary lobby?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_the_United_Kingdom

I presume you never heard of the Balfour Declaration?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

Look, I'm as anti-Islam as you can get... but I'm not blind to the influence of other religious groups who are more subtle and just as dangerous in other ways.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4577
Reputation : 2374
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by BlueBag on 15.12.15 16:13

@aquila wrote:

Jews are God's chosen people - and this comes from a Christian.

According to Jewish folk tales.

Like I said before... it seems genocide is ok as long as you have God telling you to do it.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4577
Reputation : 2374
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by aquila on 15.12.15 16:16

@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Jews are God's chosen people - and this comes from a Christian.

According to Jewish folk tales.

Like I said before... it seems genocide is ok as long as you have God telling you to do it.
Well we ought to ignore the holocaust then. You know, that would be the killing of 6 million jews in Europe. The ethnic cleansing of Jews.

I just don't get your point here.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by Richard IV on 15.12.15 16:22

Not sure if those guys will have any success because the Kellogg-Briand agreement was a Pact - don`t think it`s an actual law.  It could be used as a basis for a crime but I don`t think it`s an actual crime to break a Pact.  I could be wrong - hope there`s some legal eagle here that knows about these things.
avatar
Richard IV

Posts : 552
Reputation : 264
Join date : 2015-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by BlueBag on 15.12.15 16:29

@aquila wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Jews are God's chosen people - and this comes from a Christian.

According to Jewish folk tales.

Like I said before... it seems genocide is ok as long as you have God telling you to do it.
Well we ought to ignore the holocaust then. You know, that would be the killing of 6 million jews in Europe. The ethnic cleansing of Jews.

I just don't get your point here.
The Israelites wiped out the Amalekites (men, women, children and all their animals) because God told them too according to Jewish folk tales.

The same tales that say they are "the chosen people".

If you can't see the danger there then what can I say.

The Palestinians are today's Amalekites and the justification is the same.. according to you as well it seems.

The are "chosen" after all aren't they?
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4577
Reputation : 2374
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by aquila on 15.12.15 16:31

@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:

Jews are God's chosen people - and this comes from a Christian.

According to Jewish folk tales.

Like I said before... it seems genocide is ok as long as you have God telling you to do it.
Well we ought to ignore the holocaust then. You know, that would be the killing of 6 million jews in Europe. The ethnic cleansing of Jews.

I just don't get your point here.
The Israelites wiped out the Amalekites (men, women, children and all their animals) because God told them too according to Jewish folk tales.

The same tales that say they are "the chosen people".

If you can't see the danger there then what can I say.

The Palestinians are today's Amalekites and the justification is the same.. according to you as well it seems.

The are "chosen" after all aren't they?
All I can see is someone who dislikes Jews and sympathises with Arabs.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by BlueBag on 15.12.15 16:37

I dislike all religions equally - they are all dangerous.

Anyway... type "modern day amalekites" in google and have fun reading the jewish and christian websites.

Staggering.

It's OK though because it's God's will.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4577
Reputation : 2374
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by BlueBag on 15.12.15 16:40

The Jewish Times published an article "When Genocide is permissible".

They took at down because of the outcry, but the details are here.

http://mondoweiss.net/2014/08/yochanan-genocide-permissible
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4577
Reputation : 2374
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by aquila on 15.12.15 16:50

@BlueBag wrote:I dislike all religions equally - they are all dangerous.

Anyway... type "modern day amalekites" in google and have fun reading the jewish and christian websites.

Staggering.

It's OK though because it's God's will.
Had you been brought up in a Muslim society BlueBag (and I read all of your posts and realise you were once a Catholic and are now an atheist) what society do you think you would have been brought up in?

I assume you are a man. I assume as a male you were brought up in a fair society somewhere in UK and you were brought up to go to a school that was provided for you by the state and tax contributions.

Whilst you were being brought up in the UK in the aftermath of WW2 and the rebirth of UK, what do you think Muslim children were being taught in Arab countries? They were being taught the Koran - and now our country is being swamped by Islam it's being taught the Koran.

Ask yourself what Muslims have contributed to anything meaningful in terms of say science?

Ask yourself why Muslim countries don't help their own? These Arab countries have enough money to make Solomon blush and yet they don't look after their own. Where are the rich Arab countries when their fellow Muslims are in need? They are nowhere to be seen.

When you were brought up in UK it was a decent society. It's now going down the pan because it's being flooded by Islam. Don't make excuses for any of it.

Islam has no place in Western society. Christianity and Judaism do not wreak havoc on UK.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by Richard IV on 15.12.15 17:04

The Holy War that Judea declared on Germany.  Just producing these links as I`m always keen to know both sides of a story.  In no way is it an excuse for what happened later.

http://guardian.150m.com/jews/jews-declare-war.htm

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

http://www.rense.com/general29/why.htm
avatar
Richard IV

Posts : 552
Reputation : 264
Join date : 2015-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by aquila on 15.12.15 17:11

@Richard IV wrote:The Holy War that Judea declared on Germany.  Just producing these links as I`m always keen to know both sides of a story.  In no way is it an excuse for what happened later.

http://guardian.150m.com/jews/jews-declare-war.htm

http://www.wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/jdecwar.html

http://www.rense.com/general29/why.htm
I'm not going to read your links - especially if they come from the Grauniad.

I find it insulting that UK families lost so many sons to fight against Nazism and someone, somewhere can find some pseudo intellectual article about it.

The fact is that UK is a decent society - well it was until recently - and it's the flood of multi-culturism and the PC brigade that have dumbed down a society built on Christian principles - these are the principles that made this country great.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8792
Reputation : 1760
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by BlueBag on 16.12.15 8:43

@aquila wrote:

Had you been brought up in a Muslim society BlueBag (and I read all of your posts and realise you were once a Catholic and are now an atheist) what society do you think you would have been brought up in?
I'm NOT an atheist.

I'm a no idea why we are here person, but I have studied the worlds religions and cried BS - nobody knows - believing people because God speaks to them but - hey sorry you can't hear him - is an old scam that has carried on into more recent times with people like Joseph Smith of the Mormons (a perfect example of how religions start and grow).

I detest Islam with a passion as many posts in this forum will show.

Islam is where Christianity was 400 years ago. EXACTLY where Christianity was - think about that, CHRISTIANS were doing these horrible things as well.

Most "Christians" today in Britain don't go to church regularly or at all, don't really know what they have signed up to or what they believe. It's just a mismash.

I am concerned with people. The Palestinians are people. And they have been ethnically cleansed from Palestine since 1947 because of a Zionist plan hatched by Theodore Hertzl and implemented by the Rothschild family and the British Government since the late 1800's when the Zionist Congress was founded.

Read the Balfour agreement.

These are facts.

The Palestinians regardless of their beliefs are people with a genuine grievance - in 1947 alone 700,000 Palestinians were forcibly removed from their homes.

Islam is not the only problem in the middle-east.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4577
Reputation : 2374
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by woodbine on 16.12.15 10:04

I think I share a similar outlook to Bluebag regarding this. 

I find it incredible that someone thousands of years ago tells people that God has made them his chosen people and therefore the lands around Palestine now belong to them, and therefore it was ok for entire settlements to be wiped from the earth. Unfortunately, in today's world, if you say anything remotely anti-semite, and you are labelled as the second coming of Hitler. Likewise, as a student of ancient history, I think all religions are equally ridiculous, but in the story of David vs Goliath, I believe it was Goliath that was defending his home.

woodbine

Posts : 60
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by Tony Bennett on 16.12.15 11:14

@woodbine wrote:I think I share a similar outlook to BlueBag regarding this. 

I find it incredible that someone thousands of years ago tells people that God has made them his chosen people and therefore the lands around Palestine now belong to them, and therefore it was OK for entire settlements to be wiped from the earth. Unfortunately, in today's world, if you say anything remotely anti-Semitic, you are labelled as the second coming of Hitler. Likewise, as a student of ancient history, I think all religions are equally ridiculous, but in the story of David vs Goliath, I believe it was Goliath that was defending his home.
This thread veered off a long time ago from whether or not David Cameron was a 'war criminal' for agreeing to use air strikes against Syria, but as yet no Mod has intervened to get us back on topic.

Instead, there has been a succession of posts by BlueBag pouring scorn on the Christian and Jewish religions. 

I would like to answer all the highly critical points that have been made of the Christian and Jewish faiths and intend to do so, when time permits, in the Members' Lounge where this discussion belongs.

The main charge against the God of the Jews and the Christians is that He authorised the genocide of various Canaanite tribes.

The Bible has a clear, consistent message. Namely that we are all tainted with sin - that is, a refusal to accept God's laws - from the Fall of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden onwards. The warning God gave to Adam after He created him was that to disobey God's laws would result in physical and spiritual death. However, God had planned a way to redeem those who recognised that they were sinners, namely by providing a Saviour and Redeemer  - Jesus Christ.

In order to unfold His plan of salvation, God has explained it in the history of the Jewish nation.

God plans to lead those who turn around and believe in Him to the Promised Land - heaven. He has set before us the history of the Jewish nation. He rescued them from slavery and persecution in Egypt, and took them to the Promised Land in Caanan, which he had long ago promised to Abraham. He did so by a stupendous supernatural miracle of drying up the Sea of Reeds so that two million Israelites could cross it in safety, and then flooding the Sea again, drowning the pursuing Egyptian charioteers and horsemen.

God had made very clear His plans, from the time of Abraham onwards, to place Abraham's descendants in Canaan. The Canaanites were essentially squatters in Canaan - and they knew it. And they were a very wicked, cruel  and immoral people, as archaeological records prove. The towns of Sodom and Gomorrah, for example, were so overrun with rampant homosexuality that they lusted after the two angels sent to Lot's house, trying to break his door down to satisfy their lusts [ Genesis Cahpters 18 & 19 ]. God responded by blinding them and, the following, day fire, brimstone and cascades of salt rained down on the two evil cities, destroying all but Lot, his two daughters and some other members of his household.

For those who might pour scorn on this Biblical account, Jesus Christ many times over during his three years of ministry confirmed this event, and the rest of the Old Testament, as literally and historically true in every detail.

God punishes the wicked. He did so about 4,400 years ago because the world had become exceedingly wicked, and brought about a year-long Flood that covered the whole earth. Only eight people on the Ark survived - another event which Jesus Christ confirmed as historically true in every detail.

The Canaanites knew fine well that God had given what was later called Palestine to the Jews. But as soon as the Israelites crossed the Jordan river, they resolved to attack them, failing to heed God's warnings. 

The first battle was against the King of Jericho. There, one family, that of Rahab, a sex worker, or 'harlot', recognised that God had given the land to the Israeliites, while the rest of the town determined to defy God. How she helped the Israelites and how she and the rest of the household were spared from the destruction of Jericho can be read in Joshua, Chapters 2 and 6.

Thereafter, God, working through Joshua, carried out His plans for the Israelites, as he had promised, to inherit the Promised Land, by sparing those tribes which acknowledged the Israelites' right to live in that Land - the Jebusites and the Gibeonites - and authorisng the destruction of those tribes who insisted on warring with the Israelites and attempting to frustrate His plans.

God being a God who keeps both His promises and His warnings.   

Two other points from the thread above.

BlueBag claimed that Christians 400 years ago were as bad as today's Islamists. I take this to be a reference to the Inquisition.

As I've said before on the forum, Roman Catholicism is not any kind of Christian faith, it is a belief system wholly different from that taught in the Bible. These cruelties were perpetrated by Papal clercis, not by Christians. That's why we had - thankfully - the Reformation. Sadly, in the reign of Bloody Queen Mary, Catholic Bishops burnt at the stake 288 men and women who boldly said that the Roman Catholic church and its doctrines were wicked. 

Finally, @ woodbine, you wrote "...in the story of David vs Goliath, I believe it was Goliath that was defending his home".

REPLY: The Bible's account of this is very clear: "Now the Philistines gathered together their armies to battle, and were gathered together at Shococh, with belongeth to Judah..." [ 1 Samuel 17 v 1 ]       

So, this was an offensive war by the Philistines against the Israelites, trying to wipe them out. With God's help, David and the Israelites gained the victory, however.                               

I will be more than happy to answer any other, or further, points, but not on this thread please; if you want to debate any further, let's please do it in the Member's Lounge.

Finally, nothing I've said implies that I necessarily agree with all of Israel's current polices and actions - I don't. But it must be remembered that this tiny nation is surrounded by nations and peoples utterly committed to the wholesale destruction of Israel and, as they boast, 'wiping Israel off the map of the world'.

____________________

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

avatar
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Posts : 14898
Reputation : 2990
Join date : 2009-11-25
Age : 70
Location : Shropshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by woodbine on 16.12.15 12:02

It's a bit harsh to respond to my post with an essay and then say if you want to reply take it somewhere else.

Saying what the bible says is very clear kind of goes against the whole point of my post. Just because the philistines gathered their army and fought in a place which belongs to Judah doesn't make the philistines the aggressors. In that particular battle, yes, but in the overall war, no.

woodbine

Posts : 60
Reputation : 54
Join date : 2014-09-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by BlueBag on 16.12.15 14:27

Using jewish folk tales to justify genocide (no less) in the same jewish folk tales.

Urmm...

Anyway... I'm done on this subject.

Back to the real purpose of this forum.
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4577
Reputation : 2374
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Cameron reported to police as 'war criminal' for bombing Syria

Post by Richard IV on 18.12.15 0:05

Back to the bombing of Syria.

For once I`m recommending a BBC radio programme and I`m hoping there will be some repercussions and questions for Cameron to answer about his so called `moderates` in Syria.  The programme was on Radio 4 and called `The Report` which was broadcast this evening.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06s0qy9

"Peter Oborne investigates claims that Britain and the West embarked on an unspoken alliance of convenience with militant jihadi groups in an attempt to bring down the Assad regime.
He hears how equipment supplied by the West to so called Syrian moderates has ended up in the hands of jihadis, and that Western sponsored rebels have fought alongside Al Qaeda. But what does this really tell us about the conflict in Syria?
This edition of The Report also examines the astonishing attempt to re brand Al Nusra, Al Qaeda's Syrian affiliate, as an organisation with which we can do business."


17 December 2015


Available now
avatar
Richard IV

Posts : 552
Reputation : 264
Join date : 2015-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum