The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Paris Attacks, Friday 13 Nov 2015 - Bombs and shootings kill 80 in concert hall, dozens more in several other locations - over 200 more injured, many seriously

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Paris Attacks, Friday 13 Nov 2015 - Bombs and shootings kill 80 in concert hall, dozens more in several other locations - over 200 more injured, many seriously

Post by pennylane on 23.11.15 12:25

@BlueBag wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

You also don't see jews treating their female population like subhuman possessions
Israel does treat Palestinians as subhuman, also there are some rabbis who consider all non-jews as sub-human.

Sephardi leader Yosef: Non-Jews exist to serve Jews
http://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

This isn't good guys verses bad guys.

These are all religious nuts and all sides.
The abhorrent treatment of muslim women and girls around the world is extremely prevalent, and not just practiced by a couple of religious twits.  We've even got female genital mutilation on the rise in the UK, not to mention 'honor killings' also being carried out.

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Paris Attacks, Friday 13 Nov 2015 - Bombs and shootings kill 80 in concert hall, dozens more in several other locations - over 200 more injured, many seriously

Post by aquila on 23.11.15 12:45

@pennylane wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

You also don't see jews treating their female population like subhuman possessions
Israel does treat Palestinians as subhuman, also there are some rabbis who consider all non-jews as sub-human.

http://www.jta.org/2010/10/18/news-opinion/israel-middle-east/sephardi-leader-yosef-non-jews-exist-to-serve-jews

The abhorrent treatment of muslim women and girls all around the world is extremely prevalent, and not just practiced by a couple of religious twits.  We've even got female genital mutilation on the rise in the UK, not to mention 'honor killings' also being carried out.
Welcome to the rat nest. Female kids born of migrants are sent back to Nigeria/other countries to have their genitalia mutilated because of some daft belief and the UK, being the tolerant country it is has set up and funded protective services for what is essentially Voodoo - do you know how much it costs to train a social worker? Yet still we allow our borders to be invaded with more and more immigrants to swamp our cities, take up our time with their many 'foibles of belief from the old country'. It's taken about 20 to 30 years to get us to this degradation of a decent society. The last few years have seen it winging its way at breath-taking speed whilst useless, unelected powers of Europe sit in Brussels deciding whether there should be Tax on grass seed or we need to put labels on our food to show the salt and sugar percentage.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.11.15 12:47

@aquila wrote:
@pennylane wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:
@pennylane wrote:

The abhorrent treatment of muslim women and girls all around the world is extremely prevalent, and not just practiced by a couple of religious twits.  We've even got female genital mutilation on the rise in the UK, not to mention 'honor killings' also being carried out.
Welcome to the rat nest. Female kids born of migrants are sent back to Nigeria/other countries to have their genitalia mutilated because of some daft belief and the UK, being the tolerant country it is has set up and funded protective services for what is essentially Voodoo - do you know how much it costs to train a social worker? Yet still we allow our borders to be invaded with more and more immigrants to swamp our cities, take up our time with their many 'foibles of belief from the old country'. It's taken about 20 to 30 years to get us to this degradation of a decent society. The last few years have seen it winging it's way at breath-taking speed whilst useless, unelected powers of Europe.
Spot on aquila!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.11.15 14:19

Islam isn't the only religion that thinks mutilation of children's genitalia is good.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 23.11.15 14:26

@BlueBag wrote:Islam isn't the only religion that thinks mutilation of children's genitalia is good.
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone thinks it's a good thing for young boys to be circumcsized - and IIRC on the eighth day of their little lives taking place on earth.

I just don't understand it. You are a boy, you're born on this earth with a willy and at 8 days old someone takes a very sharp knife to you.

I don't understand it.

It's not even about hygiene.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 23.11.15 14:40

@aquila wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Islam isn't the only religion that thinks mutilation of children's genitalia is good.
I can't for the life of me understand why anyone thinks it's a good thing for young boys to be circumcsized - and IIRC on the eighth day of their little lives taking place on earth.

I just don't understand it. You are a boy, you're born on this earth with a willy and at 8 days old someone takes a very sharp knife to you.

I don't understand it.

It's because they think that's what God wants.

The Royal Family males were circumised... by a Rabbi... using the traditional method (disgusting)... which I always found a bit strange.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 23.11.15 14:42

@aquila wrote:

I don't understand it.

It is incomprehensible. Unless something like that needs to be done for a medical reason then it is totally unnecessary and cruel. Hospitals used to circumcise male children routinely back in the day, then they stopped the practice, thank goodness. As far as doing such a thing to a male or female baby or child for religious reasons, it is a ridiculous belief system they have, and nothing to do with god, IMO.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 23.11.15 14:46

@BlueBag wrote:
@aquila wrote:

I don't understand it.

It's because they think that's what God wants.

The Royal Family males were circumised... by a Rabbi... using the traditional method (disgusting)... which I always found a bit strange.
It is disgusting & weird for sure and perverted, IMO.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 23.11.15 14:58

@aquila wrote:

I don't understand it.

I totally agree. However I don't think it's comparable in that FGM is rooted in gender inequality and the control of women's sexuality.

Lest we forget the FGM procedures practiced:

"The procedures differ according to the ethnic group. They include removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans, removal of the inner labia, and in the most severe form (known as infibulation) removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid; the vagina is opened for intercourse and opened further for childbirth. Health effects depend on the procedure, but can include recurrent infections, chronic pain, cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth, and fatal bleeding.[10] There are no known health benefits.[11]"

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 23.11.15 15:02

@pennylane wrote:
@aquila wrote:

I don't understand it.

I totally agree. However I don't think it's comparable in that FGM is rooted in gender inequality and the control of women's sexuality.

Lest we forget the FGM procedures practiced:

"The procedures differ according to the ethnic group. They include removal of the clitoral hood and clitoral glans, removal of the inner labia, and in the most severe form (known as infibulation) removal of the inner and outer labia and closure of the vulva. In this last procedure, a small hole is left for the passage of urine and menstrual fluid; the vagina is opened for intercourse and opened further for childbirth. Health effects depend on the procedure, but can include recurrent infections, chronic pain, cysts, an inability to get pregnant, complications during childbirth, and fatal bleeding.[10] There are no known health benefits.[11]"
Read that and weep.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 24.11.15 10:38

How many male children in UK are allowed to be legally circumsized as a right for their parents' religion? Do these male children get 'snipped' somewhere in an NHS hospital? or do they get 'snipped' under the direction of a Rabbi and some form of special dispensation here in UK?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 24.11.15 18:49

@Tony Bennett wrote:
Disturbing but necessary factual reading about Islam and militant Islamists - thanks for posting! @ Hobs  

What does a statement analyst make of people who shout 'In the name of the Merciful One! God is Great!' when slaughtering hundreds of innocent people or bombing them to smithereens?
Hi Tony, people tells us who and what they are,
I see the justification from terrorists, I see the minimisation from muslims and the west, I see selective clipping of quotes from the koran.

I have been accused of selectively choosing quotes from the koran by a very liberal friend of mine.
She accused me of hating on all muslims and that we be taking in all those fleeing from muslim countries, we should be there with open arms.
She got snarky when i pointed out a few facts to her.
I advised her that if she lived in a muslim country, she would be considered sinful and flogged frequently since only gay men get killed.
She would have to dress modestly , covered, she would be subservient to all males, she would not have had an education.
If it was today she would either have to convert or die even though she is an atheist,

People fail to realise that a muslim has to accept without question everything in the koran.
There can be no taking out of anything that contradicts itself, there can be no changes, there can be no alterations due to the progress of time, knowledge,expansion of populations/discoveries of new lands.
There is no time limit on what it says, what applied then must apply now, no ifs no buts.

For a muslim to dare question the koran and thus their prophet and thus their god is tantamount to blasphemy and will be swiftly punished.
No concessions can or will be made.

You may remember, a few years back, there was a huge fire in a girls school where many girls died.
The people refused to go in and rescue the girls as the girls were not properly dressed, even though it was night time.

Muslims are only guaranteed paradise through jihad and dying a martyr or in childbirth, everyone else is a maybe.

If you were a really devout believer in your god, that you followed the new testament exactly as written and you knew the only way to guarantee getting into heaven and sitting at the right hand of your god was to die a martyr, that everything else you did had no bearing on your guarantee of heaven, that you would go to hell with all it entails, that by dying a martyr you could get your family into heaven, that by killing non believers and dying in the cause would make you a martyr, you would do what it takes to get into heaven.

Every religion has its extremists, though i use extremist loosely since it depends on the definition of extremist.
Think westboro' baptist church and its hate campaign against pretty much everyone not in its church.
All the various christian sects who interpret the bible differently, who worship jesus rather than god,where mary and the saints are prayed to as well as god, which, for some is idolatry and a blasphemy.
The inquisition, catholic versus protestant, high church versus low church and all the other beliefs and religions.
Most christians follow the new testament.
Some follow the old testament as do some other religions.
Some combine the two cherry picking what suits them.
Some create their own religion based on whatever their leader believed in  such as scientology
A tiny minority of christians have waged war on other religions, the christian militia for example linked to the gunpowder plot, and in years past, warred in Africa.
On the whole christians tend to be a peaceful religion, especially  as centuries passed and the human race grew up, after all jesus told them to love one another and preach peace and goodwill to all, whereas islam tells its followers to kill every unbeliever if they won't convert.

Islam and its followers tell me who and what they are and it scares me that we refuse to pay attention to what they are saying, our governments minimise and excuse the truth, finds ways to ignore the atrocities, blaming it on a few rather than the many.

Little to no mention is made of all the muslim countries who refuse to take in refugess citing fears about security and the safety of its citizens.
If a muslim country is scared about the safety of its citizens to the extent it refuses to accept refugees from another muslim country, why are we not paying attention and doing the same thing?

A country can only change from the inside, its citizens are the ones to bring in the changes.
Why are they not seeking out all the supporters of the terrorists as well as the terrorists themselves and arresting or executing them?
Instead they watch as the terrorists and supporters are sent into europe to commit atrocities.
It is because they are following the koran and killing the unbelievers as demanded in the koran.
Less infidels means more muslims and eventually an islamic world, whereupon they will wage war on each other  for being of different sects.
They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.
Muslims are killing each other simply because they are different sects, not because of the west or anything the west has done or not done.

When someone talks listen to the words they use, listen also to the words they don't use.
Listen for the expected and not when you hear the unexpected.

As an addendum I snorted when some imam said women should not be allowed to drive since it would damage their ovaries, (although it seemed to be ok if they were passengers)
I wonder if the same rule applied if they traveled in carts or on public transport?

Researcher/Analyst

View user profile http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

BBC

Post by Richard IV on 26.11.15 11:02

Whilst reading about the bias of the BBC I found this, which I did not know about.  The Head of Religion and Ethics at the BBC is a practising moslem and has been accused of promoting a pro-islam bias.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1180970/STEPHEN-GLOVER-Why-BBC-understand-STILL-Christian-country.html

-v-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11378178/BBC-accused-of-sidelining-religion-by-axing-top-post.html
Richard IV

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Paris Attacks

Post by willowthewisp on 26.11.15 12:26

Quite alarming to now find out that at least eighty names of suspects were at the disposal of officials in security circles within Belgium,Mollenbeek,"One month" earlier than the Paris attacks Friday 13 November 2015?
In fact one of the suspects was in residence less than 100 metres from the Mayors office, according to an article from "Aangirfan" Times article, which shows an alarming ineptitude of competence from officials, with regard to security of people?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.11.15 13:17

Many years ago my ex-husband and I used to go into his grandfather's attic and spend hours looking through all the wonderful stuff he'd saved over the years. We weren't supposed to be up there but we couldn't resist looking through this time capsule. When we first got married we lived with him. He had been a British soldier in the cavalry and served in France in WW1. His horse was called Dennis. He'd saved military buttons, medals and all sorts of things all in a metal chest that was army issue. I used to nip down to his house in my lunch break from senior school to keep him company (my husband and I were childhood sweethearts) and this elderly man would be dressed and shaved and have a spring in his step even though his life had stopped the moment his wife died. He'd have the most immaculate sandwiches ready on the table with bread cut wafer thin so you could taste the filling. I can still hear him speaking now - the incredibly modest man who told stories of wartime and what it was like to live in those times.

Among the memorabilia and precious things were newspapers of the day. I can't tell you how many times I read those newspapers. How I wish I had those newspapers right now.

There is a war going on today and no-one is admitting it. It's a filthier war than any other war that has taken place on this earth.

With all the technology available for a free Press to report what's really going on it seems as though everything has become even more retarded in the name of money and corruption.

It's pretty clear that everyone is supposed to be afraid of flying anywhere, going into their cities, trusting their governments to do the right thing (whatever that is) and we should all shut up shop, apart from shopping online and watching light entertainment programmes on television channels for which we pay extortionate amounts of money to view.

Just an observation.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 26.11.15 13:46

I agree, Aquila.

'Reality' programmes that are artificial constructs, so that viewers experience the vicarious thrill of carefully controlled 'danger'.
 Yet all around us , in Reality,a violent threat is looming. The tabloids instead choose to obsess with what celebs are wearing. Someone rather prescient called it 'prolefeed'.
worriedmum

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.11.15 14:10

@worriedmum wrote:I agree, Aquila.

'Reality' programmes that are artificial constructs, so that viewers experience the vicarious thrill of carefully controlled 'danger'.
 Yet all around us , in Reality,a violent threat is looming. The tabloids instead choose to obsess with what celebs are wearing. Someone rather prescient called it 'prolefeed'.
If you look at the Daily Mail, the right hand column I think was called something like the stripe of shame.

The reality is that you can't report heavy-weight doom in a newspaper without boobs, otherwise you'll have no readers. Many years ago it was alleged that for every copy of The Times that was sold a copy of the News of the World was covertly purchased and slipped between the covers for a posh bloke to read on the train.

So here we are, a Press that will not report truthfully about what is happening on the streets of any EU city. A bunch of truthful reporters who have their earnest reports chucked on the floor and a bunch of dullards with degrees in journalism who are underpaid and go out to 'please the master' in the hope that something they write might get published.
My objection to the Press is that it's all about the gossip and not about responsible reporting. It's a fine balance I suppose which is not being achieved due to making a fast buck in order to stay in business with 'your mates'.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 26.11.15 14:24

Nobody asked the PM in Parliament today "who is funding and supplying ISIS".

ISIS are the tool for the long term objective of conquering Syria.

Russia have put a spoke in that wheel.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.11.15 14:29

I want to further contribute to my previous post.

I cannot for the life of me understand why Brenda Leyland was outed as a troll by Sky News. I simply cannot believe that someone with an opinion (it doesn't matter whether it was good or bad) was put on Sky News and rolled out every 15 minutes for an entire day because it made absolutely no difference to what happened to Madeleine McCann. It made no difference to what happens to the McCanns who are sitting on a Carter Ruck velvet cushion and it makes no difference to Madeleine's siblings.

I cannot for the life of me understand it.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.11.15 15:55

@BlueBag wrote:Nobody asked the PM in Parliament today "who is funding and supplying ISIS".

ISIS are the tool for the long term objective of conquering Syria.

Russia have put a spoke in that wheel.
I'm a bit of a dunce in terms of understanding what conquering Syria means to any particular country or alliance - probably because it has never been explained.
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 26.11.15 16:05

@aquila wrote:I want to further contribute to my previous post.

I cannot for the life of me understand why Brenda Leyland was outed as a troll by Sky News. I simply cannot believe that someone with an opinion (it doesn't matter whether it was good or bad) was put on Sky News and rolled out every 15 minutes for an entire day because it made absolutely no difference to what happened to Madeleine McCann. It made no difference to what happens to the McCanns who are sitting on a Carter Ruck velvet cushion and it makes no difference to Madeleine's siblings.

I understand it completely, aquila.  It was to be a TM masterstroke that would silence people from discussing their ultra shady past all over the Internet. Brenda was to be outed as a baddie and a coward, but they didn't expect her to immediately look Brunt square in the face, and eloquently defend her stance, even inviting him into her home!

Brenda was chosen very carefully so that nobody would feel safe in their anonymity, or from one morning waking up to Sky News and Martin Brunt camped on their doorstep.  It was to have a massive impact on each and everyone of us, and shut us up once and for all. (imo).

As it turned out it was an abysmal failure, that garnered immense sympathy for Brenda who became yet another TM victim, and it was a stark reminder of the devastation and destruction we have been witnessing since May 2007.

RIP Brenda roses

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.11.15 16:13

@pennylane wrote:
@aquila wrote:I want to further contribute to my previous post.

I understand it completely, aquila.  It was to be a TM masterstroke that would silence people from discussing their ultra shady past all over the Internet. Brenda was to be outed as a baddie and a coward, but they didn't expect her to immediately look Brunt square in the face, and eloquently defend her stance, even inviting him into her home!

Brenda was chosen very carefully so that nobody would feel safe in their anonymity, or from one morning waking up to Sky News and Martin Brunt camped on their doorstep.  It was to have a massive impact on each and everyone of us, and shut us up once and for all. (imo).

As it turned out it was an abysmal failure, that garnered immense sympathy for Brenda who became yet another TM victim, and it was a stark reminder of the devastation and destruction we have been witnessing since May 2007.

RIP Brenda roses
It's my fault that this thread has been taken off topic - could Admin take these comments to a relevant topic please?
aquila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 02.12.15 9:07

Poor, sad, Luton Bedfordshire...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5L9SExquao

...and it can only get worse, as Nigel Farage of UKIP has often predicted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgV9clS5iG8

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 02.12.15 10:22

Wow.

That Luton video is hard to take.

This is a massive problem.

Enoch Powell was right.. we must be mad, mad, mad.
BlueBag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum