The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Mm11

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Mm11

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Regist10

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I've carefully read the explanation of Textusa's Last Photo theory of the composite of 3 images and I think...

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 79 ]
Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 35% 
[ 48 ]
Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 12 ]

Total Votes : 139

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion

Post by bobbin 14.11.15 14:21

Grande Finale wrote:Hi,
I have just voted number two that Textusa is wrong. Anyhow it is the date of the image that is important !!

I think the problem with the vertical glasses image, well it's a battle between what your
senses are telling you should be seen and the scientific logic behind what you are actually
seeing. Having looked into this again the reason that the vertical image IS possible is
because GM's glasses are perfectly flat in the vertical plane unlike everybody else's LOL
(As per the red line on this photograph !!)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/URL]
These glasses are not the ones from the 'last photo'. Look at the junction between the left ear/arm and the lens/frame on each picture. You will see they are not the same at all. The arm on the 'right' ear is clearly entirely different.
Where did you get this photo from. I have not seen it before.
bobbin

Activity : 2240

Back to top Go down

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion

Post by Liz Eagles 14.11.15 14:21

bobbin wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
bobbin wrote:
BlueBag wrote:Where did they photoshop the arms of the glasses from?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What is TextUsa's theory for the arms of the glasses?

One of the most stupid theories going and doesn't stand up to more that a few seconds thinking about.
You ask "Where did they photoshop the arms of the glasses from?" I don't know.
bobbin: "I don't know".

Exactly.

And neither does Textusa.

So, back to the keyboard again, Textusa - for your theory to stand up, it now has to be a composite of FOUR photos, not three.

Which effectively means that everyone who has so far voted 'Textusa is right' in this poll is...well...wrong.

@Tony Bennett "Which effectively means that everyone who has so far voted 'Textusa is right' in this poll is...well...wrong."
Which is why your new poll with only Yes No or Don't Know is such a futile waste of time. It does not allow for people to say they think the last photo is fake, it only permits people to accept the whole Textusa package.

What a sad reduction of forum discussion, to play it all around whether we believe Textusa 100% or not at all.

As I said earlier, the poll should read 100% "I don't know" because save the people who produced this photo, no one can know.
I don't know about other people on the forum bobbin but personally I think today of all days, after an atrocious act of terrorism in France, to be nit-picking, battling and labouring a point  about whether a poll on this forum is correct or not is not only extraordinary but downright silly.

Just my opinion.

Sir Winston Churchill: “Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions.”
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13351

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 14.11.15 14:29

aquila wrote:
bobbin wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
bobbin wrote:

One of the most stupid theories going and doesn't stand up to more that a few seconds thinking about.
You ask "Where did they photoshop the arms of the glasses from?" I don't know.
bobbin: "I don't know".

Exactly.

And neither does Textusa.

So, back to the keyboard again, Textusa - for your theory to stand up, it now has to be a composite of FOUR photos, not three.

Which effectively means that everyone who has so far voted 'Textusa is right' in this poll is...well...wrong.

@Tony Bennett "Which effectively means that everyone who has so far voted 'Textusa is right' in this poll is...well...wrong."
Which is why your new poll with only Yes No or Don't Know is such a futile waste of time. It does not allow for people to say they think the last photo is fake, it only permits people to accept the whole Textusa package.

What a sad reduction of forum discussion, to play it all around whether we believe Textusa 100% or not at all.

As I said earlier, the poll should read 100% "I don't know" because save the people who produced this photo, no one can know.
I don't know about other people on the forum bobbin but personally I think today of all days, after an atrocious act of terrorism in France, to be nit-picking, battling and labouring a point  about whether a poll on this forum is correct or not is not only extraordinary but downright silly.

Just my opinion.
You are entitled to your opinion aquila. There are tragedies throughout this world, including Syrian people dying in a tragic war.
This forum is about the tragedy of Madeleine going missing. If you want to follow the Paris tragedy thread you are entitled to do so.
If you do not wish to have forum members watching this thread then perhaps they can decide for themselves.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.15 14:33

bobbin wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Where did they photoshop the arms of the glasses from?"

Now that you've drawn everyone's attention to it, did they in fact photo-shop 'arms' in.

I can see the bulbous plastic of the right hand arm sitting snugly on Gerry's right ear, but I cannot see an arm sitting on Gerry's left ear, just his ear, and a void with the wall and grassy knoll behind.

Yes, it is quite laughable isn't it, verging on the ridiculous, if only it weren't so serious. All to prove that their disappeared little four year old daughter must have been enjoying a lovely sunny day, on holiday, sitting at the pool with her loving family.
Why are you doing this?

Is this fun for you?

"Grassy knoll"?

Nice touch.

Hilarious.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Grande Finale 14.11.15 14:59

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hi,
Yes they are the same "OKEY" Sunglasses see the silver fleck in the corner of the near lense.

A tricky detail to photoshop I think.
Grande Finale
Grande Finale

Activity : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by bobbin 14.11.15 15:07

BlueBag wrote:
bobbin wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] "Where did they photoshop the arms of the glasses from?"

Now that you've drawn everyone's attention to it, did they in fact photo-shop 'arms' in.

I can see the bulbous plastic of the right hand arm sitting snugly on Gerry's right ear, but I cannot see an arm sitting on Gerry's left ear, just his ear, and a void with the wall and grassy knoll behind.

Yes, it is quite laughable isn't it, verging on the ridiculous, if only it weren't so serious. All to prove that their disappeared little four year old daughter must have been enjoying a lovely sunny day, on holiday, sitting at the pool with her loving family.
Why are you doing this?

Is this fun for you?

"Grassy knoll"?

Nice touch.

Hilarious.
No, It is absolutely not fun. Since day 1, the loss of Madeleine has show every sign of being a huge cover up. How much 'politics' is involved we do not know.

I see you have been following the 'Paris' tragedy and note your words. There are many Muslims in my community and they are lovely, kind, generous and peaceful people. 'Politics' is showing grief for an attack on one party whilst all of the thousands and thousands dying in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan are just recounted as 'numbers' of dead. The real people, Muslim or not, are being attacked by partisanship and politics.

The raised grass behind the pool has been referred to in the past as the grassy knoll, possibly to express the fact that so much 'political interference/framing' seems to be part of what should be a search for a little girl but which in fact has been hindered, with police work openly obstructed and Gonçalo Amaral treated abysmally.

No, I think it is pivotal to the 'truth of the lie' to be able to demonstrate that if a photo is a fake it be seen as that. That is why serious posters are working so hard to try to get to the bottom of this tragedy.
bobbin

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow 14.11.15 15:49

Shame there isn't a "Don't care" option.
notlongnow

Activity : 541

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.15 16:30

bobbin wrote:

No, I think it is pivotal to the 'truth of the lie' to be able to demonstrate that if a photo is a fake it be seen as that. That is why serious posters are working so hard to try to get to the bottom of this tragedy.
Serious posters are.

Unlike the ones continually posting easily debunked nonsense about this picture.

[ Thread locked for a short period. There is an intense debate about whether the Last Photo is a 'fake' or 'forged' and, if so, in what way. When we resume this important debate, can we please on all sides stick to making evidential  points with courtesy, and not personalising this by making accusations or other ad hominem attacks: see the forum rules.  Thank you - Mod ]

[ UNLOCKED at 5.40pm - Mod ]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 14.11.15 19:16

'fake' OR 'not', why didn't KM/GM or any of their 'friends', give the PJ/GNR 'the last (pool) photo' on the night of 3rd May 2007?

After all, it was IN one of her cameras', so KM 'tells' us, at 1:29/2:29pm in the afternoon of 3rd May 2007................wasn't it? winkwink

7- 7 1/2 hours BEFORE Madeleine 'disappeared'.

Remind me again, WHY didn't the PJ/GNR have 'access' to this 'last photo' in the 'time' immediately AFTER the 'disappearance'? (at 10:00pm, 'supposedly')

So 'they' would 'know' WHICH little 'missing' girl, 'they' were supposed to be 'searching/looking/hunting' for.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.11.15 19:38

Indeed. And, if the only thing changed about this photo was the date and time stamp, then logically, this photo should have been on one of the cameras from early on in the holiday and should have been available.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 14.11.15 19:55

Sally James
The reflection in the sunglasses he is wearing above hasn't distorted. I can see a car in a driveway, right way up.

Link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Reply by Darren Ware ('knitted' on CMOMM) :

Darren Ware Exactly... and the edge of the round pool is also the right side up in the reflection. No one has ever said its 'flipped' (other than those that say the vertical lines are impossible). Gerry and the photographer are separated by the edge of a 5m round pool. The part you see reflected just happens to be the part of the edge that runs between the two of them. You're seeing probably a couple of feet of edge at most and that's all, and it just so happens to be the bit midway between the two of them. Thus it is the part of the large curve that runs pretty much from 'front to back' between the two of them. The whole point is that if you don't understand what you are seeing you'll think the reflection has magically flipped (or been Photoshopped). My video shows that vertical lines are simply, and naturally, what you'd see of the side edge of a 5m/6m round object between a reflective surface (such as sunglasses) and a photographer. The effect is thus not impossible and thus is not evidence of Photoshopping.

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer
Forum Owner & Chief Faffer

Activity : 40913

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.11.15 20:00

jeanmonroe wrote:'fake' OR 'not', why didn't KM/GM or any of their 'friends', give the PJ/GNR 'the last (pool) photo' on the night of 3rd May 2007?

After all, it was IN one of her cameras', so KM 'tells' us, at 1:29/2:29pm in the afternoon of 3rd May 2007................wasn't it? winkwink

7- 7 1/2 hours BEFORE Madeleine 'disappeared'.

Remind me again, WHY didn't the PJ/GNR have 'access' to this 'last photo' in the 'time' immediately AFTER the 'disappearance'? (at 10:00pm, 'supposedly')

So 'they' would 'know' WHICH little 'missing' girl, 'they' were supposed to be 'searching/looking/hunting' for.
Yes yes yes and yes again!  Purported to be the last photograph of MBM taken on the afternoon of 3rd May 2007, full facial, taken by Kate McCann on her camera - a perfect image but when did it appear?  It appeared not as one might expect, between the 3rd and 4th of May but in the UK press on 24th May 2007 - curiously hours after Gerald's visit to the UK to attend to matters of a personal nature.

At the risk of repeating myself - so why did the McCanns issue the PJ with a younger image of their daughter to assist with the investigation rather than a perfect fresh image taken on 3rd May?

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket 14.11.15 21:18

Russell O'Brien's Rogatory is quite interesting:

Reply    “Yeah, she was certainly, yeah, she was, she was English, you know, clearly not a, not a local.  Erm, next it says ‘We tried to find a picture of Madeleine’, I mean, it wasn’t so much struggling to get the picture, it was struggling to find the means of printing it.  We had the cam, we had Kate’s camera, erm, the, what we were trying to do is find a picture that actually gave a good likeness, rather than just being any old shot it actually had, you know, a close-up of her, of her face.  There were a lot of pictures on the camera but they were, you know, just at home and on, you know, in profile and things like that”.

1578    “Yes”.
Reply    “So we had, we”.

1578    “So to the words ‘we were struggling’, ‘but we were struggling’ need to be removed'”
Reply    “Erm, yeah, ‘we tried to find’, I think, it’s fairly irrelevant, I think, you know”.

1578    “So'”
Reply    “’We were trying to find a picture but we’, you know, delete ‘but we were struggling’.  ‘Kate checked the camera’.  Erm, I don’t actually remember saying that Jane had taken the picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson, in any case, it wasn’t that day it was the day before that Madeleine and Ella were in the group, erm, on a different day doing the tennis.  I think, you know, it’s fairly, I think it’s fairly irrelevant anyway, I don’t think Jane did have a picture from the tennis lesson.  So I think that that could all go, I think that ‘Jane had taken a picture of Madeleine at the tennis lesson that day’ could all go and then put, the main thing here was, erm, ‘We were searching for a printer and Kat, one of the Nannies, said she had a printer’.  I’m pretty sure it was Kat.  So this paragraph’s quite”. 

1578    “So we keep in ‘We couldn’t print it off’'”

Reply    “’We needed to print it off’ that, that was the sticking issue, we had pictures but we needed to get in somewhere to print them and I think people had asked at, at, at the reception down at Ocean Club”.

1578    “So the pictures of Madeleine'”

Reply    “On a digital camera”.

1578    “That were printed off'”

Reply    “Yeah”.

1578    “Came from Kate’s camera”.

Reply    “From Kate’s camera as far as I can remember, yeah.  And the main issue was trying to find somewhere to print it”.

1578    “What about if we say ‘Kate checked her camera and found some pictures’'”

Reply    “Yeah, yeah, or ‘Kate’s camera was checked’, I don’t think Kate was in no, in no state whatsoever to check her camera”.

1578    “Okay.  So ‘We tried to find a picture of Madeleine’'”

Reply    “Yeah”.

1578    “’Kate’s camera was checked’'”

Reply    “Umm, ‘And Kat or one of the other Nannies went to their flat to retrieve a printer or something that would connect to a printer and then the pictures were printed in the office off the small reception portal’, there’s a little office in there”.

1578    “Okay.  But ‘Kate or one of the Nannies’'”

Reply    “Yeah, ‘Kat or one of the Nannies’, I mean, Kat was there and Leanne was there, but whether it was actually their printer or lead, I’m not sure.  The rest of that paragraph, erm, is fine.

Talk about backtracking and confusion. Speaks volumes.

Who goes away on holiday with loads of old photos on their camera? Wouldn't you download them all and clear the way for new holiday shots? Where were all the weeks photos of Madeleine? Why were they struggling to find a photo if the last photo and tennis photo were on KM's camera? Were the photos there but there was some perceived need to release a photo in which MBM looked younger? Why aren't OG asking all these vital questions and dozens (probably more like hundreds) more?
skyrocket
skyrocket

Activity : 1537

Back to top Go down

Post by canada12 14.11.15 21:36

Furthermore, if they found loads of pictures of Madeleine at home, then obviously they looked at photos from BEFORE the PDL holiday. So it stands to reason that if The Last Photo was on the camera, they'd have seen it as they moved backward to the pictures of Madeleine at home, or forward from there to the pictures at PDL.
canada12

Activity : 1698

Back to top Go down

Textusa's revised theory, published 13 November, of The Last Photo - explained for further discussion  - Page 2 Empty Please could you explain how serious posters are going to get to the bottom of this tragedy . I'm curious

Post by Beniyork 14.11.15 22:08

BlueBag wrote:
bobbin wrote:

Serious posters are.

Unlike the ones continually posting easily debunked nonsense about this picture.

[ Thread locked for a short period. There is an intense debate about whether the Last Photo is a 'fake' or 'forged' and, if so, in what way. When we resume this important debate, can we please on all sides stick to making evidential  points with courtesy, and not personalising this by making accusations or other ad hominem attacks: see the forum rules.  Thank you - Mod ]

[ UNLOCKED at 5.40pm - Mod ]
Beniyork

Activity : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.11.15 22:24

skyrocket wrote:Russell O'Brien's Rogatory is quite interesting:

Reply    “Yeah, she was certainly, yeah, she was, she was English, you know, clearly not a, not a local.  Erm, next it says ‘We tried to find a picture of Madeleine’, I mean, it wasn’t so much struggling to get the picture, it was struggling to find the means of printing it.  We had the cam, we had Kate’s camera, erm, the, what we were trying to do is find a picture that actually gave a good likeness, rather than just being any old shot it actually had, you know, a close-up of her, of her face.  There were a lot of pictures on the camera but they were, you know, just at home and on, you know, in profile and things like that”.
This extract from RO'B's rogatory statement is most definitely interesting and also revealing on the general issue  of the 'Last Photo'.

However, it doesn't actually help us decide between the two basic rival theories for the 'Last Photo' - a simple change in the date and time of the EXIF data from one date to another, or Textusa's claim that:

* sometime around Thursday 17 May or Friday 18 May,

* Gerry McCann and Amelia turned up at the Ocean Club,

* with a photographer,

* and they sat by the pool,

* probably using the original photo of Madeleine on her own by the pool,

* to find the exact spot where the new 'base photo' would place them immediately to the right of where Madeleine was sitting in the original picture.

* the photographer then checked they were in the right position,

* they hoped the sun would come out (which fortunately it did!),

* then they all waited patiently until the sun was in EXACTLY the same position as what it had been two weeks ago when Madeleine was photographed on her own,

* so that when people eventually looked at the 'Last Photo', they would look at the shadows and think 'My goodness, the shadows all match, it looks like a genuine photograph',

* even fooling old U.S. Professor H. Farid and the owner of a major digital photography business in the process,
well, the moment arrived, and several photos of Gerry wearing sunglasses were taken,

* Amelie had her right arm behind her - leading some people to wonder if THAT had been photoshopped out as well,

* then the photographer said: 'Hey, Gerry, let's just have one of you with your sunglasses off and tucked into your T-shirt',

* and after that the photographer and maybe Gerry as well went off to a convenient photographic studio within the Ocean Club or nearby,

* where they produced a great photoshopped image by photoshopping Madeleine in from the original photograph into the new 'base' photo with Gerry and Amelia in it,

* and then there as all the problems of matching subjects from the original photograph,
with the new 'base' photo,

* they had to match the grass,

* they did that,

* they had to match the garden walls,

* they did that,

* they had to match the bougainvillea,

* they did that,

* they had to match the paving around the pool,

* they did that,

* they had to match the tiling in the pool,

* they did that as well,

* then they had to match a few other things,

* and they successfully did all that,   

* and all then looked very good,

* until,

* horror of horrors, 

* one of them noticed that one lens of Gerry's sunglasses had an image of THE PHOTOGRAPHER in it,

* well, that wasn't supposed to be the point of the exercise, it was supposed to be Kate taking the photo,

* so they thought,

* and thought,

* and came up with the idea of photoshopping the sunglasses from the photo where Gerry had the sunglasses tucked into his T-shirt,

* on to Gerry's face,

* and when they had done that,

* they also realised that the photoshopped sunglasses had one side missing,

* so they also went back to one of other pictures,

* and managed to crop one side of his sunglasses

* and carefully photoshop it in around his ear,

* and so the 'Last Photo' was finally ready,

* to be shown to the world a few days later,

* on 24th May,

* only Textusa has managed to work out this sequence of events,

* without first-hand evidence and mainly using the laws of physics,

* seeing a brilliantly executed bit of photoshopping,

* which totally fooled two top-class experts.

I think I've got that about right

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 14.11.15 22:57

Another way of looking at this (excuse the witticism) if Textusa's theorizing is to be considered a tangible option - look at the dimensions of the reflection of the poolside in the lens of the sunglasses.  If, as has been suggested, the reflection was the result the sunglasses dangling from the neck of GM's T-shirt, in order to justify the angle of the reflection - take note of the dimensions of the reflection.

Whether the photograph was taken across the pool or by someone in the pool makes no difference, for the edge of the pool seen in the reflection to be so pronounced it would have to have been close to the subject - Gerry McCann, it covers about two thirds of one lens.  The reflection is more or less straight, if across the other side of either the kiddies pool or the adult pool, the effect would not be the same - distance and the curvature of the poolside would be apparent.

Not so!  The reflection is large and the contour straight, consistent with the reflection being in close proximity.  Distance is relative.

ex forum manager
ex forum manager

Activity : 42327

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 14.11.15 23:16

FOUR (at least) COMPOSITE PICTURES + shadow replication on face and shirt

VERSUS

Remove sunglasses and make shirt look like nothing was there

VERSUS

Leave sunglasses and just make the lens reflect the blue pool

VERSUS

Do nothing because that's the way it was.

----

So...

Can we have some common sense in place of insanity and mischievy please.

Because I for one am sick of this bollocks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 14.11.15 23:18

Tony Bennett wrote:
skyrocket wrote:Russell O'Brien's Rogatory is quite interesting:

This extract from RO'B's rogatory statement is most definitely interesting and also revealing on the general issue  of the 'Last Photo'.

However, it doesn't actually help us decide between the two basic rival theories for the 'Last Photo' - a simple change in the date and time of the EXIF data from one date to another, or Textusa's claim that:

* with a photographer,

* and they sat by the pool,

* probably using the original photo of Madeleine on her own by the pool,

* to find the exact spot where the new 'base photo' would place them immediately to the right of where Madeleine was sitting in the original picture.

* the photographer then checked they were in the right position,

* they hoped the sun would come out (which fortunately it did!),

* then they all waited patiently until the sun was in EXACTLY the same position as what it had been two weeks ago when Madeleine was photographed on her own,

* so that when people eventually looked at the 'Last Photo', they would look at the shadows and think 'My goodness, the shadows all match, it looks like a genuine photograph',

* even fooling old U.S. Professor H. Farid and the owner of a major digital photography business in the process,
well, the moment arrived, and several photos of Gerry wearing sunglasses were taken,

* Amelie had her right arm behind her - leading some people to wonder if THAT had been photoshopped out as well,

* then the photographer said: 'Hey, Gerry, let's just have one of you with your sunglasses off and tucked into your T-shirt',

* and after that the photographer and maybe Gerry as well went off to a convenient photographic studio within the Ocean Club or nearby,

* where they produced a great photoshopped image by photoshopping Madeleine in from the original photograph into the new 'base' photo with Gerry and Amelia in it,

* and then there as all the problems of matching subjects from the original photograph,
with the new 'base' photo,

* they had to match the grass,

* they did that,

* they had to match the garden walls,

* they did that,

* they had to match the bougainvillea,

* they did that,

* they had to match the paving around the pool,

* they did that,

* they had to match the tiling in the pool,

* they did that as well,

* then they had to match a few other things,

* and they successfully did all that,   

* and all then looked very good,

* until,

* horror of horrors, 

* one of them noticed that one lens of Gerry's sunglasses had an image of THE PHOTOGRAPHER in it,

* well, that wasn't supposed to be the point of the exercise, it was supposed to be Kate taking the photo,

* so they thought,

* and thought,

* and came up with the idea of photoshopping the sunglasses from the photo where Gerry had the sunglasses tucked into his T-shirt,

* on to Gerry's face,

* and when they had done that,

* they also realised that the photoshopped sunglasses had one side missing,

* so they also went back to one of other pictures,

* and managed to crop one side of his sunglasses

* and carefully photoshop it in around his ear,

* and so the 'Last Photo' was finally ready,

* to be shown to the world a few days later,

* on 24th May,

Agatha Christie would be proud of that lot... but she'd probably bin it as it was too convoluted and far fetched.
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 14.11.15 23:41

MRNOODLES wrote:
Tony Bennett wrote:
Textusa's claim that:

[MUCH SNIPPED]

Agatha Christie would be proud of that lot... but she'd probably bin it as it was too convoluted and far fetched.
You need a physicist, though, to give you a new angle and take things to a new dimension sarcastic

I actually think "The case of the photoshopped sunglasses" would have been a good one for Sherlock Holmes to solve:

Holmes: "See those vertical lines, my dear Watson? What do they tell you?"

Dr Watson: "Good Lord Holmes! What can this mean?"  

Holmes: "Come now, isn't is obvious, Watson? It was faked to show a family time that didn’t exist within a family supposed to be enjoying a week-long family holiday. The fact that holiday time didn’t exist was because the parents were there to enjoy adult time with other adults and that’s how they spent most of the time that week".

Dr Watson: "Mrs Hudson, pass me the smelling salts - quickly - behind the teapot...but...but, Holmes, forgive me, how on earth did you deduce all that from a vertical line on one lens of a pair of sunhglasses?"

Holmes: "Elementary, my dear Watson. I just googled 'Textusa', 'Last' 'Photo' and within a few nanoseconds, up came the complete answer to this riddle"   

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24767

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 9:36

I just realised where TextUsa thinks the arms of the glasses came from.

They were supposedly always there but the problem was that the glasses reflected the photographer who wasn't Kate. 

Luckily (phew) they had another photo from the same session where the photographer was not reflected.

Only the lens from that photo (glasses hanging from shirt) in the same session was laid over the original.

What a load of convoluted crap.

Why not just use the picture with the glasses hanging from the shirt then?

Why not get Kate to take the pictures...  this session was supposed to be preplanned was it not according to TextUsa?

If there really was a session whose intent was to create a fake, then they would have taken lots of pictures to give themselves a good selection of base photos.

And TextUsa thinks there were some without glasses on face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 15.11.15 10:35

WHY would 'you' take a lovely, family holiday 'snap', by the kiddies 'pool', WITHOUT son Sean, being IN it?

jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 11:35

Another reason TextUsa is wrong:

The picture without the elbow was created FROM the "last photo" not the other way around.

It's cleverly done with blurs and pastes from other parts of the picture. I've highlighted the obvious one.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 15.11.15 14:10

BlueBag wrote:Another reason TextUsa is wrong:

The picture without the elbow was created FROM the "last photo" not the other way around.

It's cleverly done with blurs and pastes from other parts of the picture. I've highlighted the obvious one.
What is the very prominent line on Madeleine's neck just below her chin?

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15.11.15 14:28

Here we go again.

What do you think it is?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top