The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as many of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by Verdi on 05.11.15 12:41

@jeanmonroe wrote:Just 'asking'

COULD GA, at a future 'date' erm, 're-write' TTOTL, 'in' the 'third' person?

First 'person' 'pronouns' = 'I and me'

Second 'person' pronouns = 'you and yours'

THIRD 'person' pronouns = 'he, she, it, they'

It's 'possible' to 're-write' TTOTL in 'third' person, isn't it?
Only if ALL proceeds are paid directly into the official Find Madeleine Fund Co. Ltd.  smilie !

____________________
The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made" - Groucho Marx
avatar
Verdi
Moderator/Researcher

Posts : 7039
Reputation : 3620
Join date : 2015-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by Sophiebubbles on 05.11.15 13:31

What about GONCALO v McCANNS........ Hasn't he been quoted as saying that when the Lisbon court case is over he would be free to take to task all entities who have beleguered him in the entirety of this case?  Yes as you say it is his plight to defend his own reputation, but in doing so, if Snr Amaral can get a court case actioned either here or in Portugal if his Lawyers are clever enough in defending his reputation, couldn't there just be enough aces up his sleeve (he mentions this also) to go a step further from Libel, leading on to other pertinent questions leading down the other alleyway so to speak.

As it has been mentioned on numerous occasions, if the McCanns were to be held accountable for anything in a court of law, a good Lawyer could have a field day.  Perhaps I have the wrong end of the stick in what I have gleaned from listening to his interviews though and I admit to knowing nothing about the legalities of Law in court.

Sophiebubbles

Posts : 67
Reputation : 88
Join date : 2015-10-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by aquila on 05.11.15 13:50

Here is what I think will be the most likely outcome.

Snr Amaral will be given some form of financial dispensation in the latest court saga. This will come with a private caveat of never speaking about the case again.

The McCanns will spin some sort of story of 'forgiveness and relief' as the court case closes.

That will be it. All done, all dusted.

GA will go live his life without the threat of financial ruin and perhaps able to recoup his full pension along with some of the revenue from his book. The book will remain unpublished in English and unavailable to read by the general population.

Madeleine will be firmly fixed in the 'mystery' area of life. Films will be made of her in a few years' time.

The McCanns will remain in a cocoon and their plight trotted out as and when it suits the MSM/charities/freedom of speech lobbies.

Madeleine won't be found.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8739
Reputation : 1727
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.11.15 16:32

aquila wrote:

"The McCanns will remain in a cocoon and their plight trotted out as and when it suits the MSM/charities/freedom of speech lobbies."
-------------------------------------------

And the McCanns will never, ever, be 'eliminated' ( 'cleared', legally) from 'their', possible, 'involvement' in the 'disappearance' of their daughter, Madeleine, for the rest of their 'mis****le' lives.

The 'price' of Z-list 'fame', eh!


jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by Guest on 05.11.15 16:56

@aquila wrote:Here is what I think will be the most likely outcome.

Snr Amaral will be given some form of financial dispensation in the latest court saga. This will come with a private caveat of never speaking about the case again.

The McCanns will spin some sort of story of 'forgiveness and relief' as the court case closes.

That will be it. All done, all dusted.

GA will go live his life without the threat of financial ruin and perhaps able to recoup his full pension along with some of the revenue from his book. The book will remain unpublished in English and unavailable to read by the general population.

Madeleine will be firmly fixed in the 'mystery' area of life. Films will be made of her in a few years' time.

The McCanns will remain in a cocoon and their plight trotted out as and when it suits the MSM/charities/freedom of speech lobbies.

Madeleine won't be found.


Aquila, usually I agree with your analysis. But not now. Dr Amaral will not give in to blackmail. Period.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by jeanmonroe on 05.11.15 17:01

@Verdi wrote:
@jeanmonroe wrote:Just 'asking'

COULD GA, at a future 'date' erm, 're-write' TTOTL, 'in' the 'third' person?

First 'person' 'pronouns' = 'I and me'

Second 'person' pronouns = 'you and yours'

THIRD 'person' pronouns = 'he, she, it, they'

It's 'possible' to 're-write' TTOTL in 'third' person, isn't it?
Only if ALL proceeds are paid directly into the official Find Madeleine Fund Co. Ltd.  smilie !

Is that the 'official' Madeleine's Fund, LNSU, or the McCann's 'new' 'SPECIAL' fund, that is 'funded' with monies, transferred FROM, the 'official' fund.?  winkwink



Posters - stay on topic, please.  Mod.

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by aquila on 06.11.15 10:47

@Portia wrote:
@aquila wrote:Here is what I think will be the most likely outcome.

Snr Amaral will be given some form of financial dispensation in the latest court saga. This will come with a private caveat of never speaking about the case again.

The McCanns will spin some sort of story of 'forgiveness and relief' as the court case closes.

That will be it. All done, all dusted.

GA will go live his life without the threat of financial ruin and perhaps able to recoup his full pension along with some of the revenue from his book. The book will remain unpublished in English and unavailable to read by the general population.

Madeleine will be firmly fixed in the 'mystery' area of life. Films will be made of her in a few years' time.

The McCanns will remain in a cocoon and their plight trotted out as and when it suits the MSM/charities/freedom of speech lobbies.

Madeleine won't be found.


Aquila, usually I agree with your analysis. But not now. Dr Amaral will not give in to blackmail. Period.
I'm really glad you disagree with me. What I've posted is depressing isn't it.

In no way do I believe Sr. Amaral to be a person to cave in, and remember Tony Bennett hasn't caved in either.

Sr. Amaral is not the only one in court in a 'libel' trial. There's a TV company there too - although little to nothing is ever published about the case against them. Why is that?

Will that TV company just cough up a few Euros and get on with other things? No-one knows because nothing is published from them or their perspective during their 'libel' trial.

Sr Amaral publishes nothing about the libel case either.

Here's another 'revelation moment' observation I have. The PJ will no longer shelve the case and release files as is the normal Portuguese practice. Operation Grange has ensured that by keeping the case open with 4 operatives dedicated to the disappearance of Madeleine. No siree, don't ever expect Portuguese files to ever be published again.

It's a big mistake to think all things are good/bad in terms of UK and Portugal's ability to get to the truth.

Just my opinon.

Sorry to Mods as I know this is off topic. I wanted to respond to Portia.
avatar
aquila

Posts : 8739
Reputation : 1727
Join date : 2011-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by jeanmonroe on 06.11.15 11:23

aquila wrote:

"Here's another 'revelation moment' observation I have. The PJ will no longer shelve the case and release files as is the normal Portuguese practice. Operation Grange has ensured that by keeping the case open with 4 operatives dedicated to the disappearance of Madeleine. No siree, don't ever expect Portuguese files to ever be published again."
-------------------------------------------

Conversely, the PJ 'might' of given OG an 'ultimatum'....................'PUT UP OR SHUT UP!'

re: 'abduction'

PJ: 'We'll give OG, a further six months, then WE WILL 're-shelve/archive' our re-opened 'investigation' and 'RELEASE, the files' which we have to, after a case is 'shelved/archived, pending possible new evidence', under our country's.........law.

or NOT!

jeanmonroe

Posts : 5818
Reputation : 1663
Join date : 2013-02-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

creche

Post by BerryHerry on 06.11.15 13:55

I have been wondering about Monday, when Madeleine was only at the crèche for a very few minutes.
IF, a substitute child was used, this would have been a good opportunity to introduce a substitute into the crèche.
Just my ponderings.........

BerryHerry

Posts : 3
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2010-09-13
Location : minster near ramsgate kent uk

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by HiDeHo on 07.11.15 16:48

@BerryHerry wrote:I have been wondering about Monday, when Madeleine was only at the crèche for a very few minutes.
IF, a substitute child was used, this would have been a good opportunity to introduce a substitute into the crèche.
Just my ponderings.........


I do have some thoughts on this but its a little complicated for me to explain at this moment... I will try to answer sometime today
avatar
HiDeHo
Researcher

Posts : 2732
Reputation : 798
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by sallypelt on 07.11.15 17:53

@BerryHerry wrote:I have been wondering about Monday, when Madeleine was only at the crèche for a very few minutes.
IF, a substitute child was used, this would have been a good opportunity to introduce a substitute into the crèche.
Just my ponderings.........
Was this the Monday that Kate and Gerry took Madeleine out of the crèche, early, so they could all spend some time on the beach? Was it a Monday that they didn't stay on the beach long as it started to rain. Was it a Monday that the McCann's bought "five ice creams"? Was it a Monday that Gerry bought a pair of sunglasses from a market stall, despite the fact that we are told it was raining? So, if Gerry bought the sunglasses on a Monday, then they can't be the sunglasses in the "last photograph" as this was taken on a "Thursday".

It raises questions as to why we are told that they bought "five ice creams" and that Gerry "bought a pair of sunglasses" even though Kate tells us it was raining. Why did she bring attention to the buying of the sunglasses? Could it be that the pool photograph WAS taken on the Sunday, and therefore, Kate had to mention that the sun glasses weren't purchased until the Monday?

So many questions, so few answers scratchhead

sallypelt

Posts : 3667
Reputation : 819
Join date : 2012-11-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by BlueBag on 07.11.15 18:10

Good questions.

"It's raining... god... it's that bright rain that soaks you through... I know... sunglasses".
avatar
BlueBag

Posts : 4441
Reputation : 2255
Join date : 2014-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by HiDeHo on 16.11.15 16:16

Looking at all the discrepancies starting by Tuesday, and no PROOF of Maddie being seen after Sunday lunchtime, I look at Tuesday as a possible 'damage control' day.

Maddie needed to be seen attending the creche.

We know that the records were nothing similar to daily records kept in a school, where each child is marked present...

These records seem to be used to have contact information for the parents if needed.  Many activities were outside of the creche room and the children were dropped off and picked up randomly throughout the day...

There is nothing to confirm that a child arrives at the door and the nannies welcome them and check as the registers are filled out by the parents...

Personally I do not subscribe to a 'substitute' child but I DO believe it possible that Catriona was confused and maybe only the Tanner's daughter was attending  (OC staff describe a child that was shy etc, similar to the personality of E**a)

IF only ONE child went to the creche (Maddie and E**a)  but both parents arrived and only ONE signed the child in and out, would the nanny be fully aware?

As I often claim, I do NOT believe Catriona was knowingly deceptive.  She had a week looking after a similar looking  child she knew as Ella (if Maddie had only been there for a day eg) and when the disappearance happened and she was TOLD she had been looking after Madeleine, I feel that it is possible she was intimidated to second guess herself and wonder if she had been calling Maddie 'Ella' all week but it must have been Maddie as she was told she was looking after Maddie.  (Not sure if that is clear)

Anyway... Looking at the creche records for Tuesday (for starters) Both Maddie and E**a were signed in...

Gerry walked with Jez and Russell to pick up their children at 12.20pm.  ONLY ONE CHILD is signed out... Maddie (Russell does not sign E**a out)

They BOTH arrive to pick up ONE child at the same time...

In the afternoon, we 'know' that Kate and Gerry took the children to the beach for Ice Creams...

They return back to the creche IN TIME FOR MADDIE TO GO TO A TRIP TO THE BEACH FOR ICE CREAMS!

More curiously, their arrival was random from the beach BUT E**a was signed in at the same time by CAT NANNY (did Russell and Gerry arrive at the same time but only one child booked in and Catriona filled in later?)

Only ONE CHILD booked in by parents in the afternoon...

At 5.30pm once again, only ONE CHILD was booked out in the afternoon (E**a)


This could account for why Catriona knew Gerry, BOTH Russell and Gerry arrived at the same time but only ONE CHILD was booked out each time...

Just a thought...  I do not like putting theories out there without a basis...

I have come up with the possibility of something happening to Maddie before Tuesday...

This is merely a possible explanation how it could have gone undetected (remember at that point the creche staff and Nannies were not aware of any impending importance on the activities etc.)

It is for each of you, individually,  to look at the possibility that this may have some significance....



avatar
HiDeHo
Researcher

Posts : 2732
Reputation : 798
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by pennylane on 16.11.15 17:52

The pink blanket still being around after the alarm was raised (twice), further confirms my theory that Maddie met her demise on the evening of 3rd and the abduction story was backfitted (imo).

Perhaps the earlier in the week discrepancies are due to something else they got up to, and is the missing link to the protection... rather than Maddie's sad fate?

pennylane

Posts : 2756
Reputation : 1589
Join date : 2009-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by canada12 on 16.11.15 18:09

@HiDeHo wrote:Looking at all the discrepancies starting by Tuesday, and no PROOF of Maddie being seen after Sunday lunchtime, I look at Tuesday as a possible 'damage control' day.

Maddie needed to be seen attending the creche.

We know that the records were nothing similar to daily records kept in a school, where each child is marked present...

These records seem to be used to have contact information for the parents if needed.  Many activities were outside of the creche room and the children were dropped off and picked up randomly throughout the day...

There is nothing to confirm that a child arrives at the door and the nannies welcome them and check as the registers are filled out by the parents...

Personally I do not subscribe to a 'substitute' child but I DO believe it possible that Catriona was confused and maybe only the Tanner's daughter was attending  (OC staff describe a child that was shy etc, similar to the personality of E**a)

IF only ONE child went to the creche (Maddie and E**a)  but both parents arrived and only ONE signed the child in and out, would the nanny be fully aware?

As I often claim, I do NOT believe Catriona was knowingly deceptive.  She had a week looking after a similar looking  child she knew as Ella (if Maddie had only been there for a day eg) and when the disappearance happened and she was TOLD she had been looking after Madeleine, I feel that it is possible she was intimidated to second guess herself and wonder if she had been calling Maddie 'Ella' all week but it must have been Maddie as she was told she was looking after Maddie.  (Not sure if that is clear)

Anyway... Looking at the creche records for Tuesday (for starters) Both Maddie and E**a were signed in...

Gerry walked with Jez and Russell to pick up their children at 12.20pm.  ONLY ONE CHILD is signed out... Maddie (Russell does not sign E**a out)

They BOTH arrive to pick up ONE child at the same time...

In the afternoon, we 'know' that Kate and Gerry took the children to the beach for Ice Creams...

They return back to the creche IN TIME FOR MADDIE TO GO TO A TRIP TO THE BEACH FOR ICE CREAMS!

More curiously, their arrival was random from the beach BUT E**a was signed in at the same time by CAT NANNY (did Russell and Gerry arrive at the same time but only one child booked in and Catriona filled in later?)

Only ONE CHILD booked in by parents in the afternoon...

At 5.30pm once again, only ONE CHILD was booked out in the afternoon (E**a)


This could account for why Catriona knew Gerry, BOTH Russell and Gerry arrived at the same time but only ONE CHILD was booked out each time...

Just a thought...  I do not like putting theories out there without a basis...

I have come up with the possibility of something happening to Maddie before Tuesday...

This is merely a possible explanation how it could have gone undetected (remember at that point the creche staff and Nannies were not aware of any impending importance on the activities etc.)

It is for each of you, individually,  to look at the possibility that this may have some significance....




I think you're theory is quite possible... and I also wonder whether there was some distracting going on at the creche, which would have diverted a nanny's attention long enough that she wouldn't know who was being signed in or out. If Gerry shows up with Russell, for instance, and Gerry chats with a nanny while Russell collects Ella... and perhaps Russell says something like "I'll just collect Ella and Madeleine"... then Gerry distracts the nanny so that she doesn't see who is being collected and signed out... it's entirely possible.

canada12

Posts : 1461
Reputation : 200
Join date : 2013-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by HiDeHo on 16.11.15 18:33

@pennylane wrote:The pink blanket still being around after the alarm was raised (twice), further confirms my theory that Maddie met her demise on the evening of 3rd and the abduction story was backfitted (imo).

Perhaps the earlier in the week discrepancies are due to something else they got up to, and is the missing link to the protection... rather than Maddie's sad fate?

I'm not sure how the pink blanket being around would confirm her demise on May 3rd.  I would be very interested to understand that.

Also.  You are correct. There COULD be something that was happening during the week that they would need to hide behind the discrepancies that we find.

What may explain the need for those discrepancies?

Also, I would REALLY love to see the 'theory' on the timeline of what could have happened if Maddie died that night and nothing was happening before that moment.

ie What time was she found?  Was Kate notified? How was the decision made and everything sorted ready for 10pm alert.

Also, how does one grieve during that time?

One important thing is WHY would it have needed to be that time?

It was a difficult situation to deal with WHY couldn't it have happened earlier with more time to deal with the situation and prepare?

Why did it need to be sorted by 10pm? Why not take a little more time and make it 11pm?

I would LOVE answers to any/all of those questions
avatar
HiDeHo
Researcher

Posts : 2732
Reputation : 798
Join date : 2010-05-07

View user profile http://forum2.aimoo.com/MadeleineMcCann

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann DISCREPANCIES : Their statements tell a 'story' that wasn't known...UNTIL NOW!

Post by Joannep43 on 17.11.15 7:45

@ HiDeHo I have been reading the Rogatory Interviews and I've noticed that none of the Tapas group can account with certainty what they were doing Sunday or Monday.With the exception of Matthew oldfield as for him Sunday" was a write off sick in bed".
The tapas group state things like they think they were doing such a thing,or they can't remember or the days rolled into one as all the same routine.
This made me think about what Kate McCann said in her book Madeleine,something regarding how she wanted to remember every detail of the holiday as it could bear significant regarding the" abduction".However Kate McCanns memory is remarkable of those days,apart from One day Sunday or Monday where very little is mentioned.Just thinking about this I thought it would be only natural that the Tapas group would be racking their brains too about events that week.I would expect that they too would have thought about their movements ,who they met,did they notice anyone or anything unusual.Especially with an abductor on the loose and Madeleine missing.Surely the group would be aware that they may be interviewed again after may,so didn't they make notes ?. Maybe it's just me but I find it hard to believe they cannot remember what they were doing on the first full day of the holiday.After all these are highly educated people,who should remember a week that has no doubt affected all of their lives.
HiDeHo your questions I cannot answer,the questions just reaffirm to me that if something grave happened to Madeliene it happened earlier.

Joannep43

Posts : 74
Reputation : 48
Join date : 2015-06-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum