The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Something is happening...say quite a few people

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something is happening on Operation Grange soon?

Post by willowthewisp on 18.10.15 18:34

Hi Aiyoyo,
If "Operation Grange-Remit, abduction?" is shelved do you think enough people will ask their elected Members of Parliament for a "Public Inquiry" on the costs of Operation Grange being inconclusive, as that may be the next step for the truth?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Re: Something is happening...say quite a few people

Post by deafoldbat on 18.10.15 19:29

sharonl wrote:
The Rooster wrote:If it was a white wash it would have been buried years ago.

But, given the vast amount of evidence against an abduction and the absence of any evidence to support an abduction, surely any good police force would have had it solved within months.  Don't forget, the PJ were almost there and the case was only archived due to political pressure, interference from dodgy PI's and the press.

We also need to remember the circumstances under which this review was set up.   To satisfy Rebekah Brooks who has probably made a fortune selling stories about it. Hardly credible imo.
Spot on, Sharonl   clapping
deafoldbat

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 18.10.15 20:06

willowthewisp wrote:Hi Aiyoyo,
If "Operation Grange-Remit, abduction?" is shelved do you think enough people will ask their elected Members of Parliament for a "Public Inquiry" on the costs of Operation Grange being inconclusive, as that may be the next step for the truth?

Personally I believe if Grange's conclusion should turn out to be a wishy washy nonsense I tend to the belief faction in the parliament - that is against Cameron and the wastage of money on this particular case given preferential treatment over others - would ask questions in Parliament.

As to whether a public inquiry will be called for, I very much doubt it, as it would be throwing good money after bad.

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Something is happening on Operation Grange soon?

Post by willowthewisp on 19.10.15 12:47

Hi Aiyoyo,
Ref: Public Inquiry.
If SY/Operation Grange is shelved and statement of cost of a Public Inquiry, tot up if it is possible to quantify how much money has been spent in the Cover up over the past Eight/Nine years, questions will be asked as to why all of the people got involved in the first place?
Sir Bernard Hogan Howe and his cohorts from Leicestershire Police force know more than they are prepared to reveal, eg Stephen Lawrence Murder and Daniel Morgan cases?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.15 12:56

Perhaps SY have negotiated an agreement with the PJ that should the PJ re-shelve their case due to no new evidence, releasing case files (which is the Portuguese process) would affect SY's inquiry? Perhaps SY will not in effect 'shelve' but place their investigation on the back-burner as a containment measure.

Who knows?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.15 13:25

Does anyone have the SY helicopter extravaganza video to post up?

There's also the metodo3 offices with boxes of files being removed - who can forget that photoshoot!

And of course there is the most ridiculous CrimeWatch fiasco which came with teasers and two versions of a reconstruction depending on which EU country you live in (except Portugal of course who I believe didn't screen it).

I really want to believe SY's finest are doing their best but I'm afraid I can't.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 19.10.15 14:44

aquila wrote:Does anyone have the SY helicopter extravaganza video to post up?

There's also the metodo3 offices with boxes of files being removed - who can forget that photoshoot!

And of course there is the most ridiculous CrimeWatch fiasco which came with teasers and two versions of a reconstruction depending on which EU country you live in (except Portugal of course who I believe didn't screen it).

I really want to believe SY's finest are doing their best but I'm afraid I can't.

I too want to believe SY are doing the right thing for Madeleine, but I think it more likely that pixies exist.

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 19.10.15 18:54

I'm waiting for the brave MP who stands up in parliament when OG is closed and asks where the money has been spent?
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 19.10.15 22:34

snook wrote:I'm waiting for the brave MP who stands up in parliament when OG is closed and asks where the money has been spent?
I'm waiting for the brave MP who stands up in parliament NOW and asks WHY the money has been spent when the PJ had their own investigation
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum on 19.10.15 22:35

Removed. Duplicate post. winkwink Mod.
worriedmum

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 20.10.15 1:21

willowthewisp wrote:Hi Aiyoyo,
Ref: Public Inquiry.
If SY/Operation Grange is shelved and statement of cost of a Public Inquiry, tot up if it is possible to quantify how much money has been spent in the Cover up over the past Eight/Nine years, questions will be asked as to why all of the people got involved in the first place?
Sir Bernard Hogan Howe and his cohorts from Leicestershire Police force know more than they are prepared to reveal, eg Stephen Lawrence Murder and Daniel Morgan cases?

If Grange should shelve it, it wont be considered a white wash, just no evidence to prosecute anyone.
It just means case has gone cold again.....and all cold cases get random review every now and again.

Only if they declare the case is closed with no one liable for prosecution, then hell would be raised how they can declare the case closed when no resolution has been had.

I don't believe there is any big conspiracy/cover up of this case involving politicians and police.
There had been unwitting helps from Politicians and Police, but conspiracy to cover up, no, not in my view anyway.
For a conspiracy to happen, there must be element bigger and above than just about the missing child and her parents.
It would have to be covering up of a taboo subject that can bring down the government or certain department.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by PIForHire on 20.10.15 1:48

I optimistically think that there intentions are good but given the difficulty in getting a solid case without a body they are being very careful not to be seen to persecute the mccanns. This would not be palatable to the public.

We will never know unless they are able to present an actionable case.

PIForHire

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum