The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

Please note that when you register your username must be different from your email address!

Something is happening...say quite a few people

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Something is happening...say quite a few people

Post by Tony Bennett on 14.10.15 23:32

Are these possibly 'straws in the wind'? - bits in red

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John O’Connor, LBC, 17 Sept

Grange has been re-investigating

They are doing things that the Portuguese Police should have done years ago

They’ve said they’re not doing a running commentary

Their investigation is confidential

It is a matter for the police to decide

If they think there’s a chance of a resolution, then the cost and resources are immaterial

They are doing exactly the right thing

The parents are entitled to all the available resources

They have a huge amount of intelligence and information

The Senior Investigating Officer has the knowledge and is the best person to decide, we should go by her advice

Things seem hopeful to me

There may be a resolution in sight

Sonia Poulton. LBC, 17 Sept

At the start of this, would I have said it was a good idea to spend £10 million on this investigation? No way!

But now I’ve changed my mind. I think it should continue

And these are my reasons

I was critical of Operation Grange to begin with

But now I am starting to believe that there may be new developments in the case

I am certainly hearing things

I think we should plough on ahead with this

It was a good idea to start from Ground Zero

There was a change of command in December

DCI Andy Redwood left and DCI Nicola Wall replaced him

Mark Souster, Direct Messages to CMOMM, 7 Oct

Looking to see if I can explore this

MSM has ignored this and soon truth will emerge.

Have long been a McCann-sceptic.

Nothing adds up.

JillyCL and Isabelle McFadden will vouch for me

Want to see how we can take this on.

Hutton/Cristobell, 14 Oct

We are all on tenterhooks at the moment,

something appears to be happening

Operation Grange have a deadline

Sonia has all the footage, and all the interviews

and is ready to go! 

===========================

So...something is happening...hopeful...hearing things...new developments...resolution...soon truth will emerge...ready to go...

Have these people, who all might have access one way or another to 'leaks' from the controllers of this case, been tipped off that Grange is to conclude, maybe within a few months - without arrests, and a 'resolution' along the lines of: 'We can prove there was an abduction, but there is no realistic hope of finding out who it was, so that's the end of our investigation.

The ending of an active investigation would possibly clear the path for anyone who had any sort of film or book in mind - so long as the McCanns weren't libelled     

The amazing symbiosis between bees and flowers:

https://answersingenesis.org/evidence-for-creation/god-created-plant-pollinator-partners/  

Tony Bennett
Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Something is happening...say quite a few people

Post by Verdi on 15.10.15 0:12

@Tony Bennett wrote:Are these possibly 'straws in the wind'? - bits in red

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

John O’Connor, LBC, 17 Sept

Grange has been re-investigating

They are doing things that the Portuguese Police should have done years ago

They’ve said they’re not doing a running commentary

Their investigation is confidential

It is a matter for the police to decide

If they think there’s a chance of a resolution, then the cost and resources are immaterial

They are doing exactly the right thing

The parents are entitled to all the available resources

They have a huge amount of intelligence and information

The Senior Investigating Officer has the knowledge and is the best person to decide, we should go by her advice

Things seem hopeful to me

There may be a resolution in sight

Sonia Poulton. LBC, 17 Sept

At the start of this, would I have said it was a good idea to spend £10 million on this investigation? No way!

But now I’ve changed my mind. I think it should continue

And these are my reasons

I was critical of Operation Grange to begin with

But now I am starting to believe that there may be new developments in the case

I am certainly hearing things

I think we should plough on ahead with this

It was a good idea to start from Ground Zero

There was a change of command in December

DCI Andy Redwood left and DCI Nicola Wall replaced him

Mark Souster, Direct Messages to CMOMM, 7 Oct

Looking to see if I can explore this

MSM has ignored this and soon truth will emerge.

Have long been a McCann-sceptic.

Nothing adds up.

JillyCL and Isabelle McFadden will vouch for me

Want to see how we can take this on.

Hutton/Cristobell, 14 Oct

We are all on tenterhooks at the moment,

something appears to be happening

Operation Grange have a deadline

Sonia has all the footage, and all the interviews

and is ready to go! 

So...something is happening...hopeful...hearing things...new developments...resolution...soon truth will emerge...ready to go...

Have these people, who all might have access one way or another to 'leaks' from the controllers of this case, been tipped off that Grange is to conclude, maybe within a few months - without arrests, and a 'resolution' along the lines of: 'We can prove there was an abduction, but there is no realistic hope of finding out who it was, so that's the end of our investigation.

The ending of an active investigation would possibly clear the path for anyone who had any sort of film or book in mind - so long as the McCanns weren't libelled     
That's roughly how I envisage the outcome of Operation Grange after four-five years of inquiry and investigation - but can you imagine how the flood gates will open!  I can foresee the market being flooded by media reports, documentaries, books, films, television dramas ad-infinitum..  All vying for first place in the race for being best informed.

Where this confidential information leak has originated is all a matter of conjecture.  I imagine Mitchell is still on a retainer, with his extensive list of contacts such information would be easily attainable.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 15.10.15 0:55

It's not going to end soon.

It will not end within the next 6 months or the next year.

I am happy to take a bet on how many camera crews will be in Luz on 3 May 2017, discussing how much OG has spent on the case, why it is 10 years on, and how long it will be before it shuts down.

When does Nicola Wall retire?

Back to top Go down

Post by jozi on 15.10.15 9:09

Elça Craig wrote:

I am happy to take a bet on how many camera crews will be in Luz on 3 May 2017, discussing how much OG has spent on the case, why it is 10 years on, and how long it will be before it shuts down.

I agree this is not going to end anytime soon, remember she is the gift that keeps on giving......
jozi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 15.10.15 9:34

@jozi wrote:
Elça Craig wrote:

I agree this is not going to end anytime soon, remember she is the gift that keeps on giving......
hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 15.10.15 9:54

@TB

".........that Grange is to conclude, maybe within a few months - without arrests, and a 'resolution' along the lines of: 'We can prove there was an abduction............"
--------------------------------

'Prove' there WAS an 'abduction'?

Methinks 'not'!

Would ex DCI Redwood and DCI Wall, of OG, be prepared, on oath, to 'say' 'Madeleine was abducted' in a UK Court room.? (ala, lawyer, Isabel M of Carter Ruck)

Rhetorical!

In over 8 years 5 months , nobody, NOBODY, has irrefutable 'proof' of an 'abduction', by 'anyone', let alone OG's 'remit'.....'THE abduction'! ('by a 'stranger') as ex DCI A Redwood, ex IO @OG, said 'on record'.

A child is 'missing'.

'Disappeared' in a 'way' that even McCann 'spokesman', Clarence Mitchell, ADMITS, publicly, is a 'mystery'.
-----------------------------------------------------
"While one or both of them may be innocent, there is no clear evidence that eliminates them from involvement in Madeleine's disappearance."

- The assistant chief constable of Leicestershire, in an official submission of Leicester Police to the Family Division of the High Court, in July 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You will also be aware of the Madeleine McCann case. Both this and the [Ben] Needham case are categorised as a missing persons, rather than child abduction cases, as there is no evidence in either case to support whether the children were or were not abducted."

- The Foreign and Commonwealth Office responding to a Freedom of Information request in connection with missing Ben Needham

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The potential involvement of the family in the disappearance of Madeleine McCann cannot be discarded, and it can be considered that, when pondering the basis for research, this hypothesis deserves as much attention as the criminal with sexual motivations that has been previously prioritised."

- Lee Rainbow, at the time, senior behavioural investigation consultant at the National Policing Improvement Agency
----------------------------------------------------

A 'remark' of Judge Maria Emilia Melo e Castro " It is important to keep in mind that it is not illegal to sustain the thesis according to which Madeleine McCann died in the apartment of Praia da Luz and that her body was concealed by her parents." Verdict - April 27, 2015

jeanmonroe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 15.10.15 10:02

It's all hogwash from these self-serving motor mouths who claimed knowledge from leaking source!

Surely Op Grange doesn't leak, not even to the McCanns ?

All the things these motor mouths said are very general, no specifics.
Anyone can pretend to be in the know by throwing a line or two out there that is generics .....
Don't be fooled by them.   It's called embellishing self importance.
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 15.10.15 12:12

Yes, it is all hot air.
How many times have we seen the "Tick-tocking" presaging of "imminent arrests" and "nervous in Rothley" over the years?
Poluton doesn't know, Hutton doesn't, no one does, apart from the Government, SKY, SY and Mcs, given they are all one team.
I recall the Dando case where the government were unhappy that the Met hadn't found her killer after a year. They decided to fit someone up (Barry George) to close the case as the embarrassment was getting too much for the government and SY.
That was a fail as George was declared innocent years later (not "Innocent enough" for compensation somehow!) so they won't be going that route again.
I think it will be a case of "Well, we did what we could but resources are slim and we must now shelve this case. No case is closed but put on ice until such time..." and so on.
This allows the begging bowl to keep on receiving and the MSM to sell papers with the usual rubbish for years to come.
Mark Willis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something is happening on Operation Grange soon?

Post by willowthewisp on 15.10.15 12:39

Remember people what Gerry told everyone"Confusion is Good"?
It has become too big to expose the Truth now?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.10.15 12:45

@ElcaCraig wrote:

"It's not going to end soon.  It will not end within the next 6 months or the next year."

The 'official' investigation has got to end, it can't go on indefinitely - either Operation Grange has a case to proceed towards a prosecution in the foreseeable future or it hasn't (how profound is that?).  IMO they are no further forward than they were in May 2011.  The PJ had the case sussed until it was derailed by the removal of Goncalo Amaral, why the need for a waste of eight + years of time, energy and public funding?  What are they waiting for - D-Day?

Once the case is archived then and only then can the Poultons of the world spring forth with their interpretation of the mystery of the missing child that gripped the nation for so many years.  Look no further than the death of Princess Diana - years later and still the case re-emerges from time to time with new speculation about her mysterious demise.  The truth was buried with the princess and will remain so but people will continue to capitalize from the tragedy..

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 15.10.15 12:51

@Verdi wrote:@ElcaCraig wrote:

"It's not going to end soon.  It will not end within the next 6 months or the next year."

The 'official' investigation has got to end, it can't go on indefinitely - either Operation Grange has a case to proceed towards a prosecution in the foreseeable future or it hasn't (how profound is that?).  IMO they are no further forward than they were in May 2011.  The PJ had the case sussed until it was derailed by the removal of Goncalo Amaral, why the need for a waste of eight + years of time, energy and public funding?  What are they waiting for - D-Day?

Once the case is archived then and only then can the Poultons of the world spring forth with their interpretation of the mystery of the missing child that gripped the nation for so many years.  Look no further than the death of Princess Diana - years later and still the case re-emerges from time to time with new speculation about her mysterious demise.  The truth was buried with the princess and will remain so but people will continue to capitalize from the tragedy..

All I am going to say on the subject of whether OG is ending anytime soon is, it must be one HELL of a case to have spent over £10 million, so far. This is HUGE!

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Something is happening on Operation Grange soon?

Post by willowthewisp on 15.10.15 13:50

Hi Sallypelt,
Look at the unsolved 28 yr Daniel Morgan Murder case in London 10 March 1987 and the costs incurred to the Tax payer, if you want to compare cost of Criminal cases?
Take a look at the murky people behind the scene, closely associated to Mr Murdoch and cohorts,now that's a cover up?
willowthewisp

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 15.10.15 15:04

@sallypelt wrote:All I am going to say on the subject of whether OG is ending anytime soon is, it must be one HELL of a case to have spent over £10 million, so far. This is HUGE!

£12million by next year if they close......
And if they come up empty handed will head roll or sweep under the carpet with no question asked and no inquiry sought by any MP?
We shall soon find out won't we?
aiyoyo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 15.10.15 16:44

@willowthewisp wrote:Hi Sallypelt,
Look at the unsolved 28 yr Daniel Morgan Murder case in London 10 March 1987 and the costs incurred to the Tax payer, if you want to compare cost of Criminal cases?
Take a look at the murky people behind the scene, closely associated to Mr Murdoch and cohorts,now that's a cover up?
Hi Willow. 28 years ago there was no such thing social media. Even in 2007 it was still in its infancy, and I believe that Facebook and Twitter was still in the future. If OG IS a cover-up, then OG had better come up with something convincing, but I don't think they can. The only outcome that people will now accept is the TRUTH.

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 15.10.15 16:56

Princess Diana, Dr David Kelly, the elite paedo scandal... all these get banded about on social media but I think the public at large just shrug their shoulders and move on. I'm not convinced that an unsatisfactory answer from OG will fail to be accepted by the masses.

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sallypelt on 15.10.15 17:03

@nomendelta wrote:Princess Diana, Dr David Kelly, the elite paedo scandal... all these get banded about on social media but I think the public at large just shrug their shoulders and move on. I'm not convinced that an unsatisfactory answer from OG will fail to be accepted by the masses.

At what point are we all going to say, time to pack up and "go home", because  this is a whitewash and there isn't anything that we can do about it. What is the point of being here if it IS a whitewash?

Answers on a postcard, please spin

sallypelt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss on 15.10.15 17:21

I think it would be helpful if the public could be told by OG/SY what type of case exactly is being investigated in this case of missing Madeleine McCann. What is it, a murder case or an abduction/kidnapping case? Don't the public have the right to know that seeing as it is millions of their taxpayer dollars being spent in this case? And why aren't the public demanding that or don't they want to know? Surely the investigation has a clue by now don't they? Are they discounting cadaver dog and blood evidence? Do they really think the child is still alive and knowing that is strongly against the odds statistically in a child as young as Madeleine was at the time of her disappearance for her to still even be alive? Most cases of this type of duration usually get classified as a cold case unless something new comes to light that could break the case, but there is nothing in msm to even hint about that is there?

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nomendelta on 15.10.15 17:53

We won't know for sure that it's a whitewash until the investigation closes so I guess we're still here hoping that it wont be a whitewash.

I haven't a clue really. It's the most bizarre case I've ever read about because just nothing adds up. Even the investigation in terms of length of time and cost for one doesn't make .

nomendelta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by notlongnow on 15.10.15 18:16

@nomendelta wrote:We won't know for sure that it's a whitewash until the investigation closes so I guess we're still here hoping that it wont be a whitewash.

I haven't a clue really. It's the most bizarre case I've ever read about because just nothing adds up. Even the investigation in terms of length of time and cost for one doesn't make .

I have read dozens of cases over the decades,but this one is on a totally different level

The more i read,the less i know with this case and it's cast of thousands.

notlongnow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 15.10.15 18:38

@nomendelta wrote:We won't know for sure that it's a whitewash until the investigation closes so I guess we're still here hoping that it wont be a whitewash.

I think it's intriguing seeing a whitewash in action.

I'm really looking forward to seeing what excuse they come up with for the reason of not finding Madeleine.

And the FOI requests that TB will fire off   yes
hogwash

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 15.10.15 18:50

If it was a white wash it would have been buried years ago.

The Rooster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sharonl on 15.10.15 19:48

@The Rooster wrote:If it was a white wash it would have been buried years ago.

But, given the vast amount of evidence against an abduction and the absence of any evidence to support an abduction, surely any good police force would have had it solved within months.  Don't forget, the PJ were almost there and the case was only archived due to political pressure, interference from dodgy PI's and the press.

We also need to remember the circumstances under which this review was set up.   To satisfy Rebekah Brooks who has probably made a fortune selling stories about it. Hardly credible imo.

View user profile http://www.cold2012.org.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.10.15 19:49

@sallypelt wrote:
@Verdi wrote:@ElcaCraig wrote:

All I am going to say on the subject of whether OG is ending anytime soon is, it must be one HELL of a case to have spent over £10 million, so far. This is HUGE!
Rumour has it that an inordinate amount of time and public money was wasted spent trawling through the translated PJ files and still doing so in comparatively recent times - even when they started to 'investigate' (or should that be re-investigate) the case.  That will most likely account for a vast sum of the £10m + so far expended, makes you wonder what the supplementary sum of £2m is to be used for.

Still, DCI Nicola 'I always get my man' Wade is on the case nowadays, I'm sure she will find the missing piece of the jigsaw that her predecessors have carelessly missed.  Surely she's not going to overthrow the diligent work of retired DCI 'handy andy' Redwood and his notorious revelation moment - nah, that's not how modern policing works is it, to renege on a deal with a crime squad agency just isn't done is it.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 15.10.15 20:04

@sharonl wrote:

But, given the vast amount of evidence against an abduction and the absence of any evidence to support an abduction, surely any good police force would have had it solved within months.  Don't forget, the PJ were almost there and the case was only archived due to political pressure, interference from dodgy PI's and the press.

We also need to remember the circumstances under which this review was set up.   To satisfy Rebekah Brooks who has probably made a fortune selling stories about it. Hardly credible imo.
It's very worrying to know that the UK's primary source of public information is in the hands of one such as Rebekah Brooks, think of the power that lies beneath that mop of disheveled manipulative thinking.  If the populace think that social media will overtake the established form of conventional media I think they've another think coming.  Not because the established main stream media are worth their salt but because they are a powerful force closely linked to the government, the police and every other blooming agent that controls the UK.

Moderator/Researcher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 15.10.15 20:23

But how could they bury it years ago?   The crime didn't happen in the UK, and they had no jurisdiction over the Portuguese investigation.   By the time the HO caught up with the heinous deeds of the parents, the horse had well and truly bolted, and the PJ were considering death and simulation of an abduction!

pennylane

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum