The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Matt Oldfield's Alleged Last Check

Post by j.rob on 19.10.15 10:40

Must be the trilby and dirty raincoat, always a dead give away!  Next time try a feather boa and plume headress, makes for the perfect decoy duck.   No wonder he did a runner - or in this case a jogger.    

NB:  Was he wearing signature pink trainers and was there a dog attached to his ankle?
--------

Hehe! No he was looking remarkably low key. And no sign of jogging buddy Kate either! Yes - did a runner - how apt!

He had the manner of someone who is wandering if they are being noticed. And, presumably, hoping that he is not.

But if the person I saw was indeed Matt Oldfield (and I note from a cursory google search that he also works at the private  Parkside Hospital in Wimbledon which is of course also very much in that neck of the woods) then it is possibly quite surprising that he chooses to jog along a busy high street with lots of shoppers etc. You would think he would want to keep a very low profile.

Maybe just his look-alike! But I have to say I was somewhat stunned. I suppose this case has gone on so long and created such strong feelings that seeing any of that crew - or even anyone that looks like them - stops you in your tracks. 

I also have to say that I could not possibly have any confidence in them as medical professionals given what I have read and seen about this case. 

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 19.10.15 10:55

@BlueBag wrote:Oldfield's story is rubbish.

thumbup

No way he saw breathing.

thumbup

He needs questioning big time.

thumbup

So, why haven't SY done that?

Ah.. remit...

thumbup

Which means honest reasoned open investigation is on one side and SY is on the other.

thumbup

I wonder if MO reads this forum and how he sleeps?

REPLY: Easy. He knows he has unprecedented layers of top-level protection - Prime Ministers, Special Branch, MI5, other security services, all the mainstream media, the Home Office and the most senior Met Police officers...no worries

I wonder if his friends read it.

REPLY: Kevin?

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 19.10.15 10:56

@ j.rob  Jumping in a car and following him was a foolish idea.

You are opening yourself up (and us by association) to a claim of stalking.

Just don't.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.10.15 12:12

@j.rob

I was taking the wee - but I'm sure you already know that..

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.15 14:07

@Verdi wrote:@j.rob

I much prefer Blue Bag's style, 'taking the wee' as you put it Verdi is open to misinterpration - I know I misinterpreted it as encouragement to j.rob.

I also asked outright why j.rob would want to jump in a car and follow Matt Oldfield.

Blue Bag came out with an honest and obvious post.

Following someone in a car is tantamount to stalking. I have to ask myself why someone would post that on this forum.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.15 14:13

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@BlueBag wrote:Oldfield's story is rubbish.

thumbup

No way he saw breathing.

thumbup

He needs questioning big time.

thumbup

So, why haven't SY done that?

Ah.. remit...

thumbup

Which means honest reasoned open investigation is on one side and SY is on the other.

thumbup

REPLY: Easy. He knows he has unprecedented layers of top-level protection - Prime Ministers, Special Branch, MI5, other security services, all the mainstream media, the Home Office and the most senior Met Police officers...no worries

I wonder if his friends read it.

REPLY: Kevin
I'll second/third that.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 19.10.15 15:43

Indeed!

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 19.10.15 15:44

@j.rob wrote:

Indeed!
Did you stalk Matt Oldfield then?
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 19.10.15 15:47

--------

Quite impressive! Why on earth would he need so much protection?

To protect him from a stalker, probably! And not a very good one at that!

big grin

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 19.10.15 16:12

@aquila wrote:

I much prefer Blue Bag's style, 'taking the wee' as you put it Verdi is open to misinterpration - I know I misinterpreted it as encouragement to j.rob.

I also asked outright why j.rob would want to jump in a car and follow Matt Oldfield.

Blue Bag came out with an honest and obvious post.

Following someone in a car is tantamount to stalking. I have to ask myself why someone would post that on this forum.
flag

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 19.10.15 17:30

Putting aquila's post here after I asked for Lizzy's post to be kept on topic:

@aquila wrote:
@j.rob wrote:
@aquila wrote:@j.rob, would you like to answer on another thread why you 'stalked' someone you thought was Matt Oldfield?

No I wouldn't and please don't make false accusations. Jumping into one's car and failing to follow someone is hardly stalking as you very well know. I was curious as to whether the person I saw who bore a strong resemblance to one of the Tapas was who I thought it was.

In any case, I don't really care one way or the other.

The only reason my interest was piqued was because he was not keeping as low a profile as I would have thought given the circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Madeleine.

Really, I couldn't care less whether it was him or not in actual fact.

Please stop making ridiculous accusations. And being deliberately provocative. 

It's incredibly boring.

What do you think happened to Madeleine McCann and what role, if any, do you think the parents and tapas played?
from one of your previous posts j.rob

"But I digress. I know Matt works at Kingston Hospital (or used to). And I think I am right in saying that he lives in South West London? A few days ago I happened to be in a part of South West London not far at all far as the crow flies from Kingston. And who should jog by but a man who looked incredibly like Matt Oldfield? Same face, same type of build, similar deportment. 

I was intrigued and jumped into my car to try to pass him as he jogged by so I could establish if it was him. But he had disappeared. "

That's stalking. Tell me, if you had confirmed it was MO what would that have led you to post
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 19.10.15 17:41

That's stalking. Tell me, if you had confirmed it was MO what would that have led you to post

-----

Against my better judgement I am responding. Goodness knows why as you are being deliberately provocative, imo plus making a false accusation. Please don't telll me what I was or wasn't doing. You weren't there. 
. And
In any event how could I possibly have known whether it would be who I thought it might be? My curiosity was momentarily piqued in the way that it is when you see someone famous. In this case I would use the term notorious.

The person I saw who looked like one of the tapas could have been anyone. As I wrote on another thread I really couldn't care less now whether it was Matt or not. I was only interested because I would have expected him to want to keep a low profile.

End of. Not the remotest interest in "stalking" anybody least of all one of that ghastly lot. They make my flesh creep.

It is of great interest to me that Tony Bennett has written on this forum that Matt has very high level protection?

Why would that be? I'm not that scary!!!!!

big grin big grin

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by j.rob on 19.10.15 17:46

Tell me, if you had confirmed it was MO what would that have led you to post

------

Just to be thorough, I haven't the remotest idea. How could I have confirmed this in any case? So what if it was Matt? I have made my point and this is getting boring. 

End of. 

j.rob

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.10.15 14:04

Another very astute observation from the l-azzeri blogspot which should generate some discussion..

TAKE A LOOK PLEASE - 25th October 2015

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/TAKE_A_LOOK_PLEASE.html

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophiebubbles on 27.10.15 15:58

I know I am jumping the gun here and should wait till L-azzeri completes his post, but, if the furniture was not arranged
as it was/is then IF the three children DID sleep in the one bedroom the cots would not have been able to be fitted in
unless they did reorganise the furniture at the beginning of the holiday as the chest of drawers left under the mirror would not leave enough room
for the cots to be accommodated.   I did say I have jumped the gun, so, someone as experienced as L-azzeri probably sees something I am not
as I am a newbie.......hope L-azzeri is correct and is onto something though, that's why I have always just 'lurked' and not posted. not confident in myself yet!!!

Sophiebubbles

Back to top Go down

Matt Oldfields check of apartment

Post by willowthewisp on 28.10.15 11:41

@Verdi wrote:Another very astute observation from the l-azzeri blogspot which should generate some discussion..

TAKE A LOOK PLEASE - 25th October 2015

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/TAKE_A_LOOK_PLEASE.html
The door of Madeline and twins room opens from the left hand side to the right, as the Abductor was supposed to have been in the apartment(behind the door) when Gerry made his check at 21.05pm 3 May 2007 after Gerry was looking at the football game, results?
Was the mirror on the wall in the wrong place?
Should it have been in between the two headboards, in the middle of the beds?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Post by skyrocket on 28.10.15 12:52

KM states the following in her 6 Sep 2007 statement, to the PJ:

'Regarding the layout of the apartment, she says that on the first day the moved the furniture: they moved the two cribs out of their room and put them in another, where the children were to sleep; they separated the two twin beds in this room. They also joined the two single beds that were in their room. She presumes that the cribs, when in their room, remained at the foot of the beds.

She also says that when she arrived there weren't two but three cribs in the same place, one was lent to the Payne family.

When shown a diagram of the room (attached), she said the cribs were located at point A, chair B at point C, and the cribs in Madeleine's room were placed horizontally.'

Whether what KM has stated can be taken as fact is another matter.
skyrocket

Back to top Go down

Post by suzyjohnson on 10.03.17 20:35

I don't know if this has been debated anywhere else?

IF Matthew Oldfield did agree to take part in a cover story on 3 rd May, I am wondering why on earth he would put himself potentially in the position of being the last person to see a missing girl?

IF the whole abduction scene was staged, why not just send Kate round to the apartment at 9.45 pm?

It would have been so much easier for the tapas group to say they had seen Gerry back at the restaurant from 9.20 pm (after his chat with Jez) so that would still equal half hourly checking.

What was the purpose of Matthew doing his 9.30 pm check at all?

suzyjohnson

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe on 10.03.17 21:57

@suzyjohnson

What was the purpose of Matthew doing his 9.30 pm check at all?
-----------------------------------------

As we now 'know' MO did NOT 'check' Madeleine at 9:30pm, but he DID 'see' the both twins 'breathing', in their 'seperate' cots.

Imo, he wasn't 'going to be' the very 'last' person, to have 'seen Madeleine alive', in her bed, with all the 'connotations' that would have 'for him'.

He returned to the tapas and told the McS he HAD 'checked' on their three kids, when, in fact, he HADN'T!

When he 'realised' that he 'would have been' the LAST person, to 'see a live Madeleine', he very quickly 'changed' his 'story' to 'I didn't actually see Madeleine' (not 'go in room')

At which stage G&KM 'should have' gone absolutely 'apeshit' at him!

But they DIDN'T!

I wonder 'why not'?

jeanmonroe

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 10.03.17 23:03

@suzyjohnson wrote:I don't know if this has been debated anywhere else?

IF Matthew Oldfield did agree to take part in a cover story on 3rd May, I am wondering why on earth he would put himself potentially in the position of being the last person to see a missing girl?

IF the whole abduction scene was staged, why not just send Kate round to the apartment at 9.45 pm?

It would have been so much easier for the tapas group to say they had seen Gerry back at the restaurant from 9.20 pm (after his chat with Jez) so that would still equal half hourly checking.

What was the purpose of Matthew doing his 9.30pm check at all?
@suzyjohnson

Try to imagine this (the evening of 3 May 2007) as Act 1 Scene 1 of an extended stage play, in which all the Tapas 7 (with the possible exception of Dianne Webster) have to play a part.

Someone or other has to...

- Pretend to have seen Madeleine alive at 6.30pm (David Payne)

- See a pretend abductor (Jane Tanner)

- Do a pretend check (Matthew Oldfield).

Then look at 15/16 May, the days immediately following the arrest of Robert Murat.

Let's call this, say, Act 1 Scene 4.

It will be jolly useful if three members of the Tapas 7 would say that they saw Robert Murat hanging around the McCanns' apartment the night of 3 May (even if they didn't). 

That would help the PJ to focus hard on Murat and forget about the McCanns.

So, step forward...

- Russell O'Brien

- Fiona Payne and

- Rachael Oldfield.

They each made statements claiming to have seen Murat the night of 3 May.

-----

You can see how cleverly each one of the six actors (The Tapas 7 minus Dianne Webster) has been called on to play their part...

...but who was the Stage Manager?   

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by BlueBag on 11.03.17 6:32

According to the official narrative, MO volunteered to check the children in 5A so that Kate didn't have to.

So I don't think he was being set up.

He's on-board with the official story.

Having said that, if they had planned an abduction scenario I'm not sure how MO's part fits in.

At 9.00pm he said he had listened at the shutters at 5A - unsolicited apparently - and all quiet - he would have had to walk out of his way to do this. You can't directly pass the shutters on the way to the tapas bar.

At 9.30pm he passed that way again and then again a few minutes later after being inside 5A - did he glance over? It crossed his mind at 9.00pm... how about 9.35 or 9.40? Anyway, nothing different was noticed.

Matthews story is a strange part of the puzzle because it (maybe) narrowed the window of opportunity for an abductor and ran against Jane's story.

It was also a "first time I did..." story which is always a red flag in any investigation.

It's a conundrum.

None of it makes much sense and sounds cobbled together at the last minute, which conflicts with them having a few days to think about it.

Maybe something happened and the original story had to be changed on the fly?

I have no idea, just a zillion questions.
BlueBag

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 11.03.17 8:43

@BlueBag wrote:According to the official narrative, MO volunteered to check the children in 5A so that Kate didn't have to.

So I don't think he was being set up.

He's on-board with the official story.

Having said that, if they had planned an abduction scenario I'm not sure how MO's part fits in.

At 9.00pm he said he had listened at the shutters at 5A - unsolicited apparently - and all quiet - he would have had to walk out of his way to do this. You can't directly pass the shutters on the way to the tapas bar.

At 9.30pm he passed that way again and then again a few minutes later after being inside 5A - did he glance over? It crossed his mind at 9.00pm... how about 9.35 or 9.40? Anyway, nothing different was noticed.

Matthews story is a strange part of the puzzle because it (maybe) narrowed the window of opportunity for an abductor and ran against Jane's story.

It was also a "first time I did..." story which is always a red flag in any investigation.

It's a conundrum.

None of it makes much sense and sounds cobbled together at the last minute, which conflicts with them having a few days to think about it.

Maybe something happened and the original story had to be changed on the fly?

I have no idea, just a zillion questions.
@ Bluebag

When you think about it, what evidence do we have that Matthew Oldfield actually did any check, or even visited Apt G5A, at all that evening? 

He says he did >> but that's uncorroborated by anyone except some of the Tapas 7, who were not independent witmesses.

We also know he changed his story about what he saw/might have seen/might have done on that alleged final check.

Who confirms that he actually rose from the table?

Who confirms that he went to G5A?

Even if he actually did, he could have...

...just gone for a stroll outside for 5 minutes, or...

...gone to have a chat with Russell O'Brien about final preparations for the alarm being raised, or...

...raised the shutters in G5A...

..who actually knows what he did?

You wrote: "At 9.00pm he said he had listened at the shutters at 5A - unsolicited apparently - and all quiet - he would have had to walk out of his way to do this. You can't directly pass the shutters on the way to the tapas bar. At 9.30pm he passed that way again and then again a few minutes later after being inside 5A - did he glance over? It crossed his mind at 9.00pm... how about 9.35 or 9.40? Anyway, nothing different was noticed".

--

All of the above could be complete fiction.

All that may have happened is that Russell O'Brien wrote down on a piece of paper that Matthew Oldfield did these things - knowing fine well that he didn't.

From the alleged high tea with Madeleine, through the alleged visit by David Payne to G5A, up to the claim that Kate shouted 'They've taken her', what, if anything, do we know with certainty to be true about that evening's events?

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirage on 11.03.17 10:29

If Scotland Yard's elite can remove the Payne couple from the pivotal reconstruction scene to be viewed by millions across a continent and the UK ( though not in the country where the crime occurred) then you have to question the veracity of everyone involved. And I MEAN, everyone.

Mirage

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 11.03.17 12:03

@Tony Bennett wrote:All of the above could be complete fiction.

All that may have happened is that Russell O'Brien wrote down on a piece of paper that Matthew Oldfield did these things - knowing fine well that he didn't.

From the alleged high tea with Madeleine, through the alleged visit by David Payne to G5A, up to the claim that Kate shouted 'They've taken her', what, if anything, do we know with certainty to be true about that evening's events?
I believe the whole is complete fiction - it's all built around the need to reinforce the claim of abduction.  Look at it for what it's worth - more like a Brian Rix bedroom farce that a real life situation.  The group must have been up and down like a fiddlers elbow, how can you enjoy an evening meal and adult time under those circumstance.  They even had a spare part on board to group babysit every night in the body of Dianne Webster - I can't imagine she was part of the 'so into each other' clique.

Seriously - what parent or guardian would leave three children under the age of four, alone every night in a strange place leaving an easily accessible patio door open?  Utter nonsense, don't believe a word of it.  Besides, the door was locked then it wasn't, the only constant throughout is Kate McCann and her swooshing curtain - more fabrication!

The timeline written out by O'Brien on Madeleine's book cover included Tanner's sighting yet, according to Kate McCann, she didn't hear of it until the next day because Gerry and the gang didn't want to add to her distress.  I ask you!  What could be the most significant lead and they didn't want to tell her - the same her who was complicit with production of the timeline?  It's all fabrication right from the very beginning, lies and deception to create mass confusion and it worked every time, even today they continue the masquerade and are still creating confusion.  Ever tried to argue a point with someone who ducks and dives and twists and turns and contradicts themselves? 

Most disturbing of all is the venerable Operation Grange, not only going along with the uncorroborated fantasy, but using it as the script for their Crimewatch 2013 Madeleine McCann Special re-enactment.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by sandancer on 11.03.17 12:23

"What if anything do we know​ with certainty​ to be true about that evenings events " 

Madeleine​ was not​ there ! 

That to me is the​ only truth .

The rest​ as Verdi says is complete fabrication .

Why​ was​ Dianne Webster even​ on that​ holiday ? What did she do​ ? What grandparent do you​ know who would condone leaving​ babies and toddlers alone​ ? 

The biggest fiction story of the century and still​ being believed​ and trotted​ out​ by the McCanns and the media​ !

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum