The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton, documentary

Post by willowthewisp on 23.02.16 12:00

So Sonia has decided that her documentary cannot now be screened on mainstream television,but now has a mysterious rich benefactor(Rupert?) undertaking to finance what she is going to eventually produce?
this scenario Sonia is expressing is a bit like Johnny Rotten's PIL song,"I could be wrong or I could be right" but she (SP)is being cautious on her documentary,on the balance of probabilities?

willowthewisp

Back to top Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Verdi on 23.02.16 12:34

At the very beginning of this diary, she mentions on two occasions her career as a journalist spanning almost three decades - and it takes the case of Madeleine McCann to make her realise the kind of racket she's working in?

Has her experience sitting on a comfy studio sofa, venting her random theories on just about every subject under the sun, clouded her vision of reality?  There are hundreds, if not thousands out there with no journalistic background whatsoever, that can plainly see the corruption that lies within - yet she, an independent journalist can't see what surrounds her every day of her life?

I think it was a mistake to publish this diary.  She's laid herself bare to criticism and cheapened  her own vision of being a much sought after professional, radical, free-thinking, independent journalist.  She should have had a broad idea of what obstacles she would face way back in October 2014, when the documentary seed was first sown - to be aired within weeks if I remember rightly.

All smacks of sensationalism to me - at least she got that area of journalism right.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 23.02.16 12:41

One final comment before I walk away.  She writes..

"I don't trust the people involved with this case and I don't trust the vicious individuals who are online 24-7 attacking those who dare to question the official abduction theory."

It should be pointed out here that there are also vicious individuals online 24/7 who DON'T dare to question the abduction theory, who purport to be McCann critics.  Swings and roundabouts?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements on 07.05.16 8:23

Posted by winjoy on the Missing Madeleine forum

Sonia Poulton

winjoy on Sun 1 May - 3:37

Probably wont make any difference, and probably wont get a reply, but I have just sent this email to her:

Dear Sonia

I was wondering, and secretly hoping, that you might be getting closer to releasing your documentary?

I have been a mc-doubter from day one and long to see some genuine reporting on this case.

Are the present house-of-cards-tumbling-down circumstances likely to make it easier for you to release your findings?

If doorstepping, in the Brenda Leyland style, is starting up again then your video really cannot come out soon enough to prevent a repeat of the tragic events surrounding Brenda.

I really do hope we'll all be able to watch your film soon.

Kind regard

(winjoy) - a genuine McCann 'anti', but certainly not a troll as a result!

Re: Sonia Poulton

winjoy on Thu 5 May - 23:41

The reply I didn't expect to receive!

Hello Anne,

Thank you for getting in touch. We are still struggling with reluctant broadcasters who are unwilling to commit to anything until Operation Grange approaches the end. It's like juggling fire!

I had a word with the Daily Mail journalist behind the doorstepping, tried to put him straight about the story, have no idea if it has done any good!

Wishing you all the best, Anne, I can't wait to be in a position to say 'Yes! We have a broadcast date' that will be a moment to cherish for me, the obstacles have been far greater than any of our team imagined. Take care,

Sonia

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t29022-sonia-poulton#511926
Google.Gaspar.Statements

Back to top Go down

Post by hogwash on 07.05.16 8:32

Meanwhile, while we're waiting for the 'Untold' story, here is a 'Told' story by Richard D. Hall, and he says he's working on the next one!
hogwash

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 08.05.16 10:35

I would put good money down, that if it ever gets aired at all, it will be yet another "poor-poor-mccanns-wicked-internet-trolls" type piece of bullcrap.
BarryTheHatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 08.05.16 15:32

Why doesn't Sonia "broadcast" it on You Tube like Richard D Hall? 
Why or what is she "waiting" for? 
Is this down to "money" or "red-tape" or what?

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.05.16 22:57

@hogwash wrote:

Meanwhile, while we're waiting for the 'Untold' story, here is a 'Told' story by Richard D. Hall, and he says he's working on the next one!
Sorry mate'ss you're too late - the gate is open and the horse has bolted.

As a point of interest, the conclusion to the copyright protected 'Untold Story production journal (2014-present)' states..

February 2016

... A positive development. A wealthy man has offered to back me in travelling overseas to talk with a broadcaster. Our journey continues.....

A good way of circumnavigating the beady eye of UK law but looks like another non-starter.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by BarryTheHatchet on 10.05.16 23:26

Didn't Sonia Poulton say at one time that this documentary was commissioned by somebody, but she couldn't say who?  I remember asking this on another forum and I was very quickly shut up.  I was rudely informed that they couldn't say who had commissioned it or where it was going to be broadcast, because that would give "ammunition" to those who wanted it stopped.
It's now apparent that it's a self-financed job and no broadcaster of any credibility is willing to take it on.
BarryTheHatchet

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 10.05.16 23:29

Ms Poulton has made a number of claims apropos of this 'Untold story of Madeleine McCann' - I'll leave it to someone else to fill in the detail.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 25.05.16 12:58

Having perused the comments section in many articles aired by the MSM over the last week and witnessed the wave of public disgust against the McCanns, would this not be the perfect time for Ms Poulton to air her documentary on youtube or similar?

I'm sure the public at large would applaud her, as they did Sharon Osbourne and Katie Price.
Patience

Back to top Go down

Post by MayMuse on 25.05.16 13:04

Maybe she has hit a brick "wall" or stuck in "red" tape???  thud

Robert Murat talking to David Jones, Daily Mail, 02 June 2007

MayMuse

Back to top Go down

Post by Patience on 25.05.16 13:13

@MayMuse wrote:
@Patience wrote:Having perused the comments section in many articles aired by the MSM over the last week and witnessed the wave of public disgust against the McCanns, would this not be the perfect time for Ms Poulton to air her documentary on youtube or similar?

I'm sure the public at large would applaud her, as they did Sharon Osbourne and Katie Price.
Maybe she has hit a brick "wall" or stuck in "red" tape???  thud
titter
Patience

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum