The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Tony Bennett on 24.12.15 8:08

@sonic72 wrote:Has Sonia given up on this project now? Why is she taking so long? She knows nobody is going to air anything on regular TV that makes the Mccann's appear in a bad light, and Sonia will know this. Just get it put up on youtube Sonia, it will reach its intended audience.
 @ sonic72

Surely by now it is plain beyond argument that this documentary is never going to appear.

Sonia Poulton has 'form' for promising revealing documentaries...but then delivering nothing.  She promised in a YouTube video to produce a documentary on David Icke. Nothing happened.

She promised a documentary last Christmas, on YouTube, on Madeleine McCann and Brenda Leyland. She removed that YouTube vid 6 months ago.

She has given us one pathetic excuse after another for not delivering, here is the latest excuse:

Oddityfinder ‏@ oddityfinder Dec 22
@SoniaPoulton  Hi Sonia, when can we expect the M, McCann video, am eagerly waiting to see it:)
0 retweets 0 likes

Sonia Poulton
‏@ SoniaPoulton
@ oddityfinder As you might expect we have faced legal challenges. All in hand. Daren't say more on here as enemies twist it TY for asking.

And she has the nerve to call CMOMM a cess-pit. She is no friend of truth and justice for Madeleine McCann

Sonia Poulton, friend of Ben Thompson of Northallerton for 8 years, and regular contributor to Rupert Murdoch's the Sun and SKY News, wrote to Chris Roberts on 26 June 2017:   "BENNETT IS FILTH.  NOT TO BE TRUSTED.  IT'S ABOUT TIME HE WAS EXPOSED".

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie on 24.12.15 8:28

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sonic72 wrote:Has Sonia given up on this project now? Why is she taking so long? She knows nobody is going to air anything on regular TV that makes the Mccann's appear in a bad light, and Sonia will know this. Just get it put up on youtube Sonia, it will reach its intended audience.
 @ sonic72

Surely by now it is plain beyond argument that this documentary is never going to appear.

Sonia Poulton has 'form' for promising revealing documentaries...but then delivering nothing.  She promised in a YouTube video to produce a documentary on David Icke. Nothing happened.

She promised a documentary last Christmas, on YouTube, on Madeleine McCann and Brenda Leyland. She removed that YouTube vid 6 months ago.

She has given us one pathetic excuse after another for not delivering, here is the latest excuse:

@SoniaPoulton  Hi Sonia, when can we expect the M, McCann video, am eagerly waiting to see it:)
0 retweets 0 likes

Sonia Poulton
‏@ SoniaPoulton
@ oddityfinder As you might expect we have faced legal challenges. All in hand. Daren't say more on here as enemies twist it TY for asking.

And she has the nerve to call CMOMM a cess-pit. She is no friend of truth and justice for Madeleine McCann

With all the promises and nothing to show....just look at what Richard D Hall has produced without the fanfare.
I know who I find credible and who is a waste of time and speculation.
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 24.12.15 8:36

@hentie wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
 @ sonic72

0 retweets 0 likes

Sonia Poulton
‏@ SoniaPoulton

With all the promises and nothing to show....just look at what Richard D Hall has produced without the fanfare.
And no legal challenges either.  winkwink

happychick

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.12.15 12:40

@TonyBennett

As you might expect we have faced legal challenges. All in hand. Daren't say more on here as enemies twist it TY for asking.

If ever there be a public confession that this threatened film/documentary (call it what you will) will never materialize, it's contained in those few words.  So, it's official - it can now be named 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann' without fear of contradiction or legal repercussions.

What a fraud!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.12.15 12:47

@Mark Willis wrote:Twas the night before Christmas
When all through the media
Not a documentary was stirring
Well, apart from the UK's own Metodo3 duo...
Twas Christmas eve in the workhouse
Snow was falling fast
I don't want your doc-u-men-tary
Stick it up........ on YouTube

ETA:  Never quite sure which of the double act is the ventriloquist and which is the dummy.  Gottle 'o geer gottle 'o geer.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 24.12.15 12:55

@happychick wrote:
@hentie wrote:
@Tony Bennett wrote:
 @ sonic72

0 retweets 0 likes

Sonia Poulton
‏@ SoniaPoulton

And no legal challenges either.  winkwink
Notice she writes "As you might expect we have faced legal challenges" ... thank you for asking.

Past tense - thank you for asking?  Sounds like the grand epilogue to me.  dance

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Does Sonia Poulton have inside information about the winding-up of Operation Grange?

Post by Tony Bennett on 26.12.15 11:15

These recent tweets from Sonia Poulton portray herself as the one person truly 'in the know' about what is going to happen to Operation Grange and what will be the likely aftermath.

Maybe she is - quite possibly, since she is a favourite with Rupert Murdoch's SKY News, and Murdoch's CEO Rebekah Brooks was the instigator of Grange in the first place:

Sonia Poulton @ Sonia Poulton 
@ Princessmc2014 and I appreciate that because once OG ends the ride is going to get super intense! Xxx

Sonia Poulton ‏@SoniaPoulton · 17h 17 hours ago
@Princessmc2014 it's the end game and no amount of carefully crafted PR-words can change that. Public already decided. Media last defence! X

QUICK REMINDER

This was a summary of notes I made on what Sonia Poulton said on LBC earlier this year:

Sonia Poulton

I’ve been making the film for nearly a year

We are treating the McCanns differently

Compare the McCann case with the Ben Needham case

There are many reasons why so much money has been spent on the Madeleine McCann case

There is an ongoing investigation, so I have to be careful what I can say

The reasons they got so much help?

1. They had the backing of 3 Prime Ministers – that’s unprecedented

2. The parents are indeed media-savvy

3. There has been a high profile PR machine working for them

We are in the realms of something else altogether

1 child goes missing every 5 minutes

My researching this story has been utterly heartbreaking

There are a number of victims in this story

At the start of this, would I have said it was a good idea to spend £10 million on this investigation? No way!

But now I’ve changed my mind. I think it should continue

And these are my reasons

I was critical of Operation Grange to begin with

But now I am starting to believe that there may be new developments in the case

I am certainly hearing things

I think we should plough on ahead with this

It was a good idea to start from Ground Zero

There was a change of command in December

DCI Andy Redwood left and DCI Nicola Wall replaced him

I have every reason to believe that we might see new developments

One thing I would say and that is that there must be a reconstruction

Sonia Poulton, friend of Ben Thompson of Northallerton for 8 years, and regular contributor to Rupert Murdoch's the Sun and SKY News, wrote to Chris Roberts on 26 June 2017:   "BENNETT IS FILTH.  NOT TO BE TRUSTED.  IT'S ABOUT TIME HE WAS EXPOSED".

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 26.12.15 11:35

@Tony Bennett wrote:These recent tweets from Sonia Poulton portray herself as the one person truly 'in the know' about what is going to happen to Operation Grange and what will be the likely aftermath.

Maybe she is - quite possibly, since she is a favourite with Rupert Murdoch's SKY News, and Murdoch's CEO Rebekah Brooks was the instigator of Grange in the first place:

@ Princessmc2014 and I appreciate that because once OG ends the ride is going to get super intense! Xxx

@Princessmc2014 it's the end game and no amount of carefully crafted PR-words can change that. Public already decided. Media last defence! X

QUICK REMINDER

This was a summary of notes I made on what Sonia Poulton said on LBC earlier this year:

Sonia Poulton

There are many reasons why so much money has been spent on the Madeleine McCann case

At the start of this, would I have said it was a good idea to spend £10 million on this investigation? No way!

And these are my reasons

Once again, the above is a load of contradictory statements by Ms Poulton.
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 27.12.15 20:26

So now we have two broken Christmas promises, one by Metodo3....
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 27.12.15 22:38

@Tony Bennett wrote:These recent tweets from Sonia Poulton portray herself as the one person truly 'in the know' about what is going to happen to Operation Grange and what will be the likely aftermath.

QUICK REMINDER

Sonia Poulton

And these are my reasons

Interesting!  Is the Untold Story now to be told after Operation Grange is dissolved?  I wonder how that fits in with the legal technicalities that's delayed progress for so long - can one say whatever one likes post Grange without fear of repercussions?  Thing that gets me here - the investigation into MBM's fate has nothing whatsoever to do with the UK police, or at least shouldn't have.  I really can't see what difference closure of the Met Police interference will make to anything at all, least of all altering the stance of the UK media.

So, after a fast approaching nine years of media misrepresentation at the hands of dark forces, are we now to believe that once the muck hits the ventilator, all hell will let loose?  This is yet another overdose of sensationalism courtesy of Tweedle of Mrssrs Tweedle and Tweedle methinks.

Could it possibly have originated from the extraordinary claim made by the other partner,  anticipating a rush to hit the bookshelves by would be authors, once Operation Grange is finalized?  The one who yearns to write a book about Kate McCann - a total stranger (I assume)?

Meanwhile I wait with pregnant anticipation - or should that be pause?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

posts removed

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 29.12.15 20:15

Members, please note that I have removed some off-topic posts from this thread, including some of my own, blushing1 and would ask that it is now kept on topic.

Ta muchly.
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton to receive Bravery Award?

Post by Tony Bennett on 04.01.16 20:51

Wow! Sonia Poulton may be in line for a bravery award...judging by this set of tweets anyway:

terry john moore ‏@ Terrymoore1John · 7h 7 hours ago
@ SoniaPoulton thank goodness for people like you Sonia..the bravest lady iv ever heard of..have u got a date 4 yr film on the McCann's?

Sonia Poulton
‏@ SoniaPoulton @ Terrymoore1John I run updates on my Twitter. Refuse to say much these days as enemies have twisted it and used info against me

Diddums!

I would have thought that, if there is a line-up for bravery awards, Richard D. Hall would be several places ahead in the queue of Poulton.

And publicly showing a YouTube video of her screeching at Iain Duncan-Smith: 'You are a mass murderer" is not bravery but something more akin to derangery

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobs on 04.01.16 21:43

@Tony Bennett wrote:Wow! Sonia Poulton may be in line for a bravery award...judging by this set of tweets anyway:

terry john moore ‏@ Terrymoore1John · 7h 7 hours ago
@ SoniaPoulton thank goodness for people like you Sonia..the bravest lady iv ever heard of..have u got a date 4 yr film on the McCann's?

Sonia Poulton
‏@ SoniaPoulton @ Terrymoore1John I run updates on my Twitter. Refuse to say much these days as enemies have twisted it and used info against me

Diddums!

I would have thought that, if there is a line-up for bravery awards, Richard D. Hall would be several places ahead in the queue of Poulton.

And publicly showing a YouTube video of her screeching at Iain Duncan-Smith: 'You are a mass murderer" is not bravery but something more akin to derangery
Spot her dropped pronoun :)

http://tania-cadogan.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 on 05.01.16 10:14

Would it be right to say ,mr Richard Hall got most of his information from Tony Bennett on this site ,to make his films ? I am not accusing ,just asking ? joyce1938.
joyce1938

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.01.16 10:15

@joyce1938 wrote:Would it be right to say ,mr Richard Hall got most of his information from Tony Bennett on this site ,to make his films ? I am not accusing ,just asking ? joyce1938.
Richard D. Hall is a member of this forum and is quite capable of doing his own research.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 09.01.16 17:26

Sonia Poulton DOT Com is no more:

========================

SONIAPOULTON.COM LTD.
Company number 08920687

Company Overview for SONIAPOULTON.COM LTD. (08920687)

Registered office address

16a Dunleary Close, Hounslow, England, TW4 5NL

Company status

Dissolved

Dissolved on

27 October 2015

Company type

Private company limited by guarantee without share capital

Incorporated on

4 March 2014

Annual return overdue

First annual return made up to 4 March 2015 
due by 1 April 2015

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by happychick on 09.01.16 17:41

I didn't know she was a dot.com Ltd

What was her business, TB?

happychick

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 10.01.16 18:10

I cannot understand why anybody gives any time at all to this woman. I have had a good look through everything about her, and written by her online and in the press, and I think taking any notice of her whatsoever, (Sky pundit or no Sky pundit ... and I have heard her blowbrothing on there as well) is, not to put a fine point on it. 'ludicrous'. Just my opinion.

comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 13.01.16 12:03

Rosalinda, Cristobell Hutton13 January 2016 at 08:08

Sonia certainly has all the material to blow this case wide apart 13:16, but the timing has to be right.

Operation Grange is obviously coming to an end and it would be morally wrong to do anything that would interfere with it at this stage.

It is up and ready to go when the time is right 13:16, and it will be well worth waiting for!

----------

Curious wording IMO - 'morally wrong to do anything that would interfere at this stage', I thought the hitch was legal technicalities but that aside.  This is more cryptic than The Times crossword.  Despite all my past misgivings I genuinely hope this isn't just a protracted wind-up - like Operation Grange.  I still can't envisage what she might have in store that numerous investigations/reviews/inquiries, official and unofficial, have so far failed to produce.  If it's what many interested people have been thinking and/or saying over the past 8 + years, then it will be nothing new, just a compilation plagiarized from those who have been slaving at research and analysis in order to uncover the truth.  That's cheating but shouldn't be too long now before the we will know one way or t'other, I guess we've already been kept in suspended animation for well over a year so what's another year if the end result is worth the wait?

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna on 14.01.16 16:52

Iam getting ready to eat my hat if I am wrong, but I don't think I shall hve to do it.

comperedna

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.01.16 20:08

@comperedna wrote:Iam getting ready to eat my hat if I am wrong, but I don't think I shall hve to do it.
Agreed!  I'm saving my hat for something more useful - like a rainy day.

I noticed this earlier today on twitter..

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton Jan 13
Lovely to see your blog expanding @RosalindaHu but your analysis of #McCann always makes for fascinating reading! 
http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk 

Cristobell Author@RosalindaHu 6h6 hours ago

[*]@SoniaPoulton Many thanks Sonia, many reading and contributing and wanting justice for Madeleine. #mccann
0 retweets 0 likes

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton
@RosalindaHu welcome. I always look forward to reading your take on the matter, Ros, in depth and with great passion.

-----------

Clearly Ms Hutton has been collaborating with Ms Poulton on production of the documentary/film which makes the foregone exchange appear rather curious IMO.  If it's as claimed 'the untold story of Madeleine McCann' an 'evidenced based documentary' - how then can someones analysis and/or take on the case (implying opinion) be of interest to the producer of an evidenced based documentary?  I can't help but think we are being taken on one roller-coaster of a ride.

Where this case is concerned it wouldn't be the first time!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.01.16 22:35

Sonia Poulton's got me blocked on twitter party
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.01.16 23:09

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Sonia Poulton's got me blocked on twitter party
Must be something you said - or the company you keep.

thing

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 14.01.16 23:11

@Verdi wrote:

thing
I don't recall having said anything to her. Most likely it's because I'm the owner of this "cess-pit" as she calls it.
Get'emGonçalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 14.01.16 23:16

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Verdi wrote:

thing
I don't recall having said anything to her. Most likely it's because I'm the owner of this "cess-pit" as she calls it.
Ah - the ultimate cardinal sin  laugh !

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
McCanns apt & hire car

Blood and cadaver alerts
dismissed by UK Government

Retired DCI Gonçalo Amaral: "The English can always present the conclusions to which they themselves arrived in 2007. Because they know, they have the evidence of what happened - they don't need to investigate anything. All this is now a mere 'show off'."

Retired murder DCI Colin Sutton: "I would also like to make the point that Operation Grange was so restricted from the start as to be destined to fail."

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley made public on national TV that Operation Grange is a complete fraud.

Ex-DCI Andy Redwood had a "revelation moment" on BBC's Crimewatch on 14th October 2013 when he announced that Operation Grange had eliminated the Tanner sighting - which opened up the 'window of opportunity', in accordance with their remit, to allow the fake abduction to happen.

Despite "irrelevant behaviour" from blood and cadaver dogs in the McCann's apartment, on Kate McCann's clothes, and in the car they hired three weeks after Maddie disappeared, Ex-Chief Inspector, Ian Horrocks, said: "The thought that Kate and Gerry McCann had anything to do with the death of their daughter is frankly preposterous."

Gerry McCann called for example to be made of 'trolls'. SKY News reporter Martin Brunt doorstepped Brenda Leyland on 2 October 2014. She was then found dead in a Leicester hotel room. Brenda paid the price. She paid with her life.

Ex-Deputy Chief Constable, Jim Gamble QPM, congratulated SKY reporter, Martin Brunt, on twitter for doorstepping Brenda Leyland on behalf of Gerry McCann.

Prime Minister Theresa May introduces Prime Suspect Kate McCann to Royalty: The Duchess of Gloucester.

Good Cop Down: The reality of being a police whistleblower
https://goodcopdown.wordpress.com/