The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Regist10

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Liz Eagles 16.11.15 20:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm Tony Bennett, and so is my wife.  big grin
Couldn't you have just sent a quiet 'm' informing the forum-owner about this? -  instead of broadcasting it for all our members and guests to see?
Sorry Tony, but we had to come clean that the world and his dog are obviously all you. winkwink
I was Tony Bennett, now I'm Lazz. laughat
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13020

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Mark Willis 16.11.15 20:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I really do like irony.
Quote:
"I'm even thinking of starting up writing and English classes (for which I will charge :) )."
End quote.

Well Miss Hutton, I feel it incumbent upon you to attend one yourself, given you do not know the difference between "your" and "you're" as demonstrated liberally throughout your self-obsessed diatribes.
Perhaps we should thank the Mcs for stalling your career as book stacker for Scammers and Swansong...
Of the same school as the appendage that uses the Unbound comments platform to promote it's own foul blog, the one that seems to think I'm of the Ku Klux Klan (past and present). 

Dedicates a blog to a member of this forum - whinging on about the absence of gramatical skill by the excessive use of commas and by way of illustration reproduces a post showing an excessive use of apostrophes.  Apart from the fact that the foul mouthed one doesn't seem to know the difference between a comma and an apostrophe, it can't even see that the member of this forum has his/her own posting style - and not an 'f' in sight.  Now, which is the better of the two?
Got any hard questions? lol
Clusterball Unhinged is the biggest pile of self-promotional crap I have ever had the gross misfortune to read.
The irony really is palpable.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.11.15 20:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: ...since posting I see that Cristobell is offering up a new blog on MMM concerning France and kindly giving her permission for it to be copied and pasted there.

Yes and how does said blog commence? 

"When I woke up yesterday morning, I watched Sky News in horror as the terrible events in Paris unfolded.  As a manic depressive I..."

offtopic

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29077

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 16.11.15 20:20

aquila wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I'm Tony Bennett, and so is my wife.  big grin
Couldn't you have just sent a quiet 'm' informing the forum-owner about this? -  instead of broadcasting it for all our members and guests to see?
Sorry Tony, but we had to come clean that the world and his dog are obviously all you. winkwink
I was Tony Bennett, now I'm Lazz. laughat
I have a pet halibut called Lazz.
I'd love to tell you I'm Sonia Poulton but I must leave that untold...
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 16.11.15 20:21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote: ...since posting I see that Cristobell is offering up a new blog on MMM concerning France and kindly giving her permission for it to be copied and pasted there.

Yes and how does said blog commence? 

"When I woke up yesterday morning, I watched Sky News in horror as the terrible events in Paris unfolded.  As a manic depressive I..."

offtopic
Be fair, it took almost a paragraph before she reverted to me me me.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.11.15 20:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's the "Untold, Unseen, Unlikely (to ever be sodding well seen), Ungodly, Unimpressive Story of Lord Knows What" narrated by Marcel Marceau, which, Mr Verdi, accompanies your cheque in the post...
Well I hope it's registered mail this time - mumble mumble mumble -the last one never got 'ere.  Coming on 'ere with yer funny ways 'n all.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.11.15 20:25

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
The only person who isn't Tony, is Tony Bennett.
Who he?  thing

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 16.11.15 20:26

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:It's the "Untold, Unseen, Unlikely (to ever be sodding well seen), Ungodly, Unimpressive Story of Lord Knows What" narrated by Marcel Marceau, which, Mr Verdi, accompanies your cheque in the post...
Well I hope it's registered mail this time - mumble mumble mumble -the last one never got 'ere.  Coming on 'ere with yer funny ways 'n all.
LOL!!
You know how it is, you mean to write that cheque, you intend to send it, you lose track of time and bingo. 400+ days later you've forgotten to release your documentary.
Happens to us all, right?
Wait.
On, no. It doesn't happen to Richard Hall, does it?
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.11.15 20:27

Would that be the invisible dog in the last photograph?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 16.11.15 20:27

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
The only person who isn't Tony, is Tony Bennett.
Who he?  thing
Well whoever ^^ that is I'd lay off the moonshine... eek
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 16.11.15 20:28

Would that be the invisible dog in the last photograph?
The one with the badly crayoned-in sunglasses?
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.11.15 20:32

LOL!!
You know how it is, you mean to write that cheque, you intend to send it, you lose track of time and bingo. 400+ days later you've forgotten to release your documentary.
Happens to us all, right?
Wait.
On, no. It doesn't happen to Richard Hall, does it?
Take heart - there are still 38 days 3 hours 30 mins and 25 seconds before Xmas.  Get Metodo back on the case and who knows, betwixt the two we might even now expect that long awaited exclusive.

Cue for a song ...

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 16.11.15 23:05

@SoniaPoulton-productions.Co.Ltd
legal technicalities after doorstepping no. 10 will keep updated love you hun x

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by worriedmum 17.11.15 0:03

Verdi, shouldn't the caption read
''Can you just wait , we've a technical hitch-we're waiting for the television camera to be invented''
worriedmum
worriedmum

Activity : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 17.11.15 0:17

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Verdi, shouldn't the caption read
''Can you just wait , we've a technical hitch-we're waiting for the television camera to be invented''
rotfl better and better!

Watch the birdie..  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 17.11.15 5:57

1. Verdi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Verdi, shouldn't the caption read
rotfl better and better!

Watch the birdie..  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
big grin Mrs goodpost lol!  Now that's funny!  funnyshit
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 23.11.15 19:03

Today we have brand new reasons why the documentary hasn't been shown yet.

No longer tired old excuses like...

* held up by the legals, or
* not quite finished yet, or
* it's in the post-production process, or
* those showing the docu are going over it before release.

No!

It's actually ready!! 

...but it can't be transmitted until the EXACT moment that Sonia (and those who will show it, if there is anyone) decide that it can do most good.

Seriously!

So it's clearly not going to do enough good to be released now.

As I said before, she is an impostor - a veritable con-merchant.

She done nothing for the truth so far.

Indeed she has made matters worse by beaming nonsense interviews with Stephen Birch and Michael Shrimpton on 'People's TV' - and causing completely unnecessary division. Not to mention the deliberate arrangement of that terrible Sun 2-page about 'anti-McCann bitch' Hutton.

Stephen Birch & Sonia Poulton >>> Both con-merchants >>> Birds of a feather >>> Who have both set back the cause of the truth about Madeleine McCann:

TODAY'S TWEETS:

Nikki Plummer Retweeted
@
SoniaPoulton can actually release her documentary when she & broadcaster chooses. Nowt to do with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

Sonia Poulton
@ SoniaPoulton
@ nikki_plummer Damn straight!
This will go out at the point it can do most good, but then the trolls don't want that. They want chaos!

Nikki Plummer Retweeted Jencalo_Amoral
@ SoniaPoulton
docu creator & the broadcaster have got all the time in the world Release date NOT dictated by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Nikki Plummer @ nikki_plummer 2h2 hours ago
@ CafeMcCann @ KRotcepsni Oooh how you both prob wish that LOL. Sorry @ SoniaPoulton
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] docu can go out ANYTIME in future. U have no idea. 

Nikki Plummer @ nikki_plummer 3h3 hours ago
Nikki Plummer Retweeted Hailey Johnson
Of course [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sups/workers want SP docu on at a time to suit them, nope it'll be aired when it has max impact

Surely if, before today, anyone was clinging on for dear life to the belief that we would ever see this myth of a documentary, the tweets above would surely make them abandon all hope?

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24042

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 23.11.15 22:29

Oh goody - at last the end product is nigh!  Sorry I didn't quite catch it, when and where is it to be aired?

When the time is right - what time?  Ah yes, the exact moment it can do most good - is that right?  What in the name of all that's comprehensible is that supposed to mean.  No time like the present that's what I say!

I trust the release is not reliant on the efforts of the co-producer/director/scriptwriter/leading actress because that particular element is currently on yet another crash course towards irrevocable damnation.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Empty Article on Madeleine's pyjamas and tfhe tea stain - when I'm ready

Post by Tony Bennett 23.11.15 23:23

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh goody - at last the end product is nigh!  Sorry I didn't quite catch it, when and where is it to be aired?

When the time is right - what time?  Ah yes, the exact moment it can do most good - is that right? 
I've got a very interesting article on Madeleine's pyjamas and the 'tea stain' to share with you all.

Of course, it will have to go through all the legals - but I promise you it will 'shock' you to the core.

It's actually a cracking, informative and very thought-provoking article - but I'm not going to share it with you now because, as you know, timing is everything and, well, it will go out at the point it will do most good - after all, I'm looking for maximum impact.  

Any old time like NOW just isn't the way I work.

Sorry

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.11.15 0:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Oh goody - at last the end product is nigh!  Sorry I didn't quite catch it, when and where is it to be aired?

When the time is right - what time?  Ah yes, the exact moment it can do most good - is that right? 
I've got a very interesting article on Madeleine's pyjamas and the 'tea stain' to share with you all.

Of course, it will have to go through all the legals - but I promise you it will 'shock' you to the core.

It's actually a cracking, informative and very thought-provoking article - but I'm not going to share it with you now because, as you know, timing is everything and, well, it will go out at the point it will do most good - after all, I'm looking for maximum impact.  

Any old time like NOW just isn't the way I work.

Sorry
At the risk of getting another ontopic  slap on the wrist   rotfl !

Keep us tweeted..

ETA:  What's with today (or even yesterday), everyone and everything is in slow-mo, or in some respects no-go-mo.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Empty Sonia Poulton, documentary

Post by willowthewisp 24.11.15 13:37

Only to be released with Rupert's blessing, he can then clearly state he has nothing to do with this documentary, a bit like the back handers handed out to UK police Officers for stories,information NoTW style,Daniel Morgan murder?
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Empty New Mutual Admiration Society

Post by Tony Bennett 25.11.15 0:56

ANNOUNCEMENT

A brand new 'Mutual Admiration Society' was formed yesterday, initially with three members:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 21 Empty New mutual admiration society

Post by willowthewisp 25.11.15 10:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:ANNOUNCEMENT

A brand new 'Mutual Admiration Society' was formed yesterday, initially with three members:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Haloween was in October wasn't it, or are these the three wise monkeys,Sorry!
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 25.11.15 11:17

Halloween was in October wasn't it, or are these the three wise monkeys,Sorry!

Yes,, and looking at the three pics above reminded me of Shakespeare:

--------------

Enter the three Witches.

1 WITCH.  Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
       2 WITCH.  Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
       3 WITCH.  Harpier cries:—'tis time! 'tis time!
       1 WITCH.  Round about the caldron go;
    In the poison'd entrails throw.—
    Toad, that under cold stone,
    Days and nights has thirty-one;
    Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
    Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
       ALL.  Double, double toil and trouble;
    Fire burn, and caldron bubble.
       2 WITCH.  Fillet of a fenny snake,
    In the caldron boil and bake;
    Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
    Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
    Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
    Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
    For a charm of powerful trouble,
    Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
       3 WITCH.  Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;
    Witches' mummy; maw and gulf
    Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark;
    Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark;
    Liver of blaspheming Jew;
    Gall of goat, and slips of yew
    Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse;
    Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips;
    Finger of birth-strangled babe
    Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,—
    Make the gruel thick and slab:
    Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
    For the ingrediants of our caldron.
       2 WITCH.  Cool it with a baboon's blood,
    Then the charm is firm and good.

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 25.11.15 15:32

Halloween was in October wasn't it, or are these the three wise monkeys,Sorry!

Yes,, and looking at the three pics above reminded me of Shakespeare:

--------------

Enter the three Witches.

1 WITCH.  Thrice the brinded cat hath mew'd.
       2 WITCH.  Thrice and once, the hedge-pig whin'd.
       3 WITCH.  Harpier cries:—'tis time! 'tis time!
       1 WITCH.  Round about the caldron go;
    In the poison'd entrails throw.—
    Toad, that under cold stone,
    Days and nights has thirty-one;
    Swelter'd venom sleeping got,
    Boil thou first i' the charmed pot!
       2 WITCH.  Fillet of a fenny snake,
    In the caldron boil and bake;
    Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
    Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
    Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
    Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,—
    For a charm of powerful trouble,
    Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
       3 WITCH.  Scale of dragon; tooth of wolf;
    Witches' mummy; maw and gulf
    Of the ravin'd salt-sea shark;
    Root of hemlock digg'd i the dark;
    Liver of blaspheming Jew;
    Gall of goat, and slips of yew
    Sliver'd in the moon's eclipse;
    Nose of Turk, and Tartar's lips;
    Finger of birth-strangled babe
    Ditch-deliver'd by a drab,—
    Make the gruel thick and slab:
    Add thereto a tiger's chaudron,
    For the ingrediants of our caldron.
       2 WITCH.  Cool it with a baboon's blood,
    Then the charm is firm and good.
Double toil and treble trouble
Fire burn and cauldron bubble..

So Ab-Fab dwarling!  Which one's Edina's mater?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 26 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum