The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™️ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Angelique on 05.10.15 11:12

aiyoyo wrote:
snipped from TB's post
Meanwhile, I see an official definition of the term 'Teaser Trailer' has been offered:

Teaser Trailer

A trailer for a video game or movie that offers little in plot, chracters, actors (in the case of movies) or gameplay (in the case of video games). Teaser trailers are usually released about a year and a half to two years before the final product is released.

Not astute of the person offering up this definition as reason to mock those that criticized the use of this term.  In fact, it hits the nail on the head.
An evidence-based documentary (supposedly) on a missing child isn't a video game or a third rate movie that offers no credible casts or substance.
Exactly why use of the word "teaser" is in bad taste.
Teaser is used to lure people to play the video game as a taster or lure people to watch a third-rate film which otherwise no one will be interested.

aiyoyo

I was about to comment about how I think this "teaser" is a lure. The above bolded bit in your post. I have agree that this "teaser" is indeed "a lure". 

But I don't think I agree that it's to get people to watch necessarily but also for another reason.

If we remember that GA said there was "interference" in the initial investigation that caused his removal and eventual shelving of same. This interference must be and I think we all would say, quite powerful.

Do we think it still is "interfering" - I think we all do. It has interfered so much it has allowed £12 million and counting of tax payers money to be spent which has produced no new evidence and a poor "Crimewatch" to say the least. 

But is has used up time.

This "interference" has time and money on it's side.

Time for people to "go away" or loose interest against a barrage of "pro-mccann posters/tweeters etc.". Life issues crop up and people move on.

So I think this is a "lure" of a different kind. 

In a battle there are usually two sides. We are the "non believers" and the others are the "believers". The Pipers are the ones that play the tune. The tune is being paid for by "the interference". This "teaser" IMO is another "tune".

Brenda Leyland was IMO a casualty in this battle

This "teaser" of SP is one such strategy - "the lure" IMO. 

It is to cause casualties.

The doorstepping was just "another lure" being used, like an open palm to the non-believers. To draw them in. Push them further along and taste even a small victory in the battle. But IMO it's not - it's done on purpose. To make non-believers bold enough to run ahead from the front line out into the open.

It may well be "the interference" will eventually allow SP documentary to be shown - but IMO it won't include anything that is helpful to finding the truth of what happened to Madeleine.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.10.15 11:19

Angelique wrote:
If we remember that GA said there was "interference" in the initial investigation that caused his removal and eventual shelving of same. This interference must be and I think we all would say, quite powerful. Do we think it still is "interfering"? - I think we all do. It has interfered so much it has allowed £12 million and counting of tax payers money to be spent which has produced no new evidence and a poor "Crimewatch" to say the least. 

But is has used up time. This "interference" has time and money on its side.

Time for people to "go away" or lose interest against a barrage of "pro-mccann posters/tweeters etc.". Life issues crop up and people move on.

So I think this is a "lure" of a different kind. In a battle there are usually two sides. We are the "non believers" and the others are the "believers". The Pipers are the ones that play the tune. The tune is being paid for by "the interference". This "teaser" IMO is another "tune".

Brenda Leyland was IMO a casualty in this battle.

This "teaser" of SP is one such strategy - "the lure" IMO. It is to cause casualties. The doorstepping was just "another lure" being used, like an open palm to the non-believers. To draw them in. Push them further along and taste even a small victory in the battle. But IMO it's not - it's done on purpose. To make non-believers bold enough to run ahead from the front line out into the open.

It may well be "the interference" will eventually allow SP documentary to be shown - but IMO it won't include anything that is helpful to finding the truth of what happened to Madeleine.
Much original thinking there @ Angelique for us all to ponder.

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 05.10.15 11:19

You may be right

Don't we see more of this kind just now, that whatsitsname announcing to be invited by October tv?

" who are you, are you sleuths, can you supply me with the names of your co-conspirators?" etc etc.

Silly b.....s

Its almost that time of the year again: Court season in Lisbon

How predictable!

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 05.10.15 14:25

kinell wrote:Sonia Poulton's press release goes on about how Brenda Leyland was doorstepped then found dead.

So what does she do?

She doorsteps Kate McCann who has been said to have suicidal tendencies.

Well done Sonia, you prize idiot.

We do need a like button here. Great post

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.15 14:29

[quote="Angelique"]
I was about to comment about how I think this "teaser" is a lure. The above bolded bit in your post. I have agree that this "teaser" is indeed "a lure". 

@Angelique
I'm not as sinister as that where this extravaganza is concerned.
Despite Ms Poulton's track record, I doubt the lure is to entrap people (trolls). It may cause victimization to some but I doubt it will have a big impact on trolls or on the people at the very heart of the case.

I don't like it that she'd allowed her mate to big up the project lying that it was commissioned to lure people into a false belief that the film is backed by big money (as commissioned project usually is) and hence anticipation that it was going to be a fine production with earth shattering impact. I don't understand why SP didn't put out a corrective statement to counter her sidekick's lie. By allowing the lie to stand, she shows she's not capable of sticking up for the side of truth.

aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Angelique on 05.10.15 14:41

aiyoyo wrote:
Angelique wrote:

@Angelique
Despite Ms Poulton's track record, I doubt the lure is to entrap people (trolls).  It may cause victimization to some but I doubt it will have a big impact on trolls or on the people at the very heart of the case.  

I don't like it that she'd allowed her mate to big up the project lying that it was commissioned to lure people into a false belief that the film is backed by big money (as commissioned project usually is) and hence anticipation that it was going to be a fine production with earth shattering impact.  I don't understand why SP didn't put out a corrective statement to counter her sidekick's lie.  By allowing the lie to stand, she shows she's not capable of sticking up for the side of truth.  

aiyoyo

By all means, I was not trying to infer anything just that the word "lure" had occurred to me the same time as you posted. I agree with your interpretation that the majority would be "lured" into watching.

The rest of my post is entirely what I believe.

I apologise if I have inferred anything other. flag

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.15 14:44

lj wrote:
kinell wrote:Sonia Poulton's press release goes on about how Brenda Leyland was doorstepped then found dead.

So what does she do?

I'm sorry it's not comparing like to like.  
SP doesn't have the power behind her to put the doorstepping of kate on 24 hours rolling news.
The damage done to BL was being falsely termed a "troll" on rolling news; and that was the intimidating and threatening factor, the straw that broke the camel's back.

No one knows if Kate responded to SP or slammed the door in her face.  
At best the clip of blur image is the only footage of Kate being doorstepped and TV station if having the guts to air the film won't have the guts to label Kate anything.  Moreover, Kate wouldn't have responded (if she did at all) to the question any differently than what she already said in public that she was advised not to by legal people.

Had SP asked her why she refused to co-operate with PJ's call to return for reconstruction, that might be a different ball game.  This one she can't excuse it to lawyer's advice without making her appearing dodgy.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.15 14:50

Angelique wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
Angelique wrote:

@Angelique
Despite Ms Poulton's track record, I doubt the lure is to entrap people (trolls).  It may cause victimization to some but I doubt it will have a big impact on trolls or on the people at the very heart of the case.  

I don't like it that she'd allowed her mate to big up the project lying that it was commissioned to lure people into a false belief that the film is backed by big money (as commissioned project usually is) and hence anticipation that it was going to be a fine production with earth shattering impact.  I don't understand why SP didn't put out a corrective statement to counter her sidekick's lie.  By allowing the lie to stand, she shows she's not capable of sticking up for the side of truth.  

aiyoyo

By all means, I was not trying to infer anything just that the word "lure" had occurred to me the same time as you posted. I agree with your interpretation that the majority would be "lured" into watching.

The rest of my post is entirely what I believe.

I apologise if I have inferred anything other. flag

@Angelique
I appreciate your points in the other post (one ahead of this one), and this one as well.
And I think your points have merits, food for thought definitely.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.10.15 15:00

Surely she's not now trying to infer that her peepshow, shown yesterday, is responsible for the fiasco on the McCann facebook page?

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton 1 hr1 hour ago
.@findmadeleine tell the truth. Yr closing accounts because bad PR yesterday & people are asking questions. #McCann http://www.theuntoldstoryofmadeleinemccann.com 
14 retweets 13 favourites

For someone who has studied the case of MBM indepth, enough to be able to produce a documentary on the 'Untold Story of Madeleine mcCann', you'd think she'd be aware of the evidence based fact that people have been asking questions for the past eight years.  I sincerely hope she's not intending to take the credit for all the hard work others have put into exposing the many irregularities connected to the case.

How long is it since Dr. amaral was removed from the case?  How many years has this forum been running?  How long is it since Richard D Hall's videos have been available?

A cheap shot at self promotion.  Shame on you Ms. Poulton - shame on you!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.10.15 15:11

aiyoyo wrote:
lj wrote:

So what does she do?

SP doesn't have the power behind her to put the doorstepping of kate on 24 hours rollingnews.
The damage done to BL was being falsely termed a "troll" on rolling news; and that was the intimidating and threatening factor, the straw that broke the camel's back.

At best the clip of blur image is the only footage of Kate being doorstepped and TV station if having the guts to air the film won't have the guts to label Kate anything.  Moreover,SP wouldn't have responded (if she did at all) to the question any differently than what she already said in public that she was advised not to by legal people.

Had SP asked her why she refused to co-operate with PJ's call to return for reconstruction, that might be a different ball game.  This one she can't excuse it to lawyer's advice without making her appearing dodgy.

Good one aiyoyo!

I don't think, however, that given more background about the 48 question scenario, most people would accept Kate's excuse for stalling an investigation into the whereabouts of Madeleine at such a critical time, by refusing to answer police questions because she she was allegedly advised not to... even though she was warned by police it could be harmful to Madeleine. I think it a very damaging indictment on Kate as a mother of a child who had just been allegedly abducted by a paedophile, to refuse to cooperate with police so early on, and it emphasizes they were thinking only of themselves....... yet again!

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 05.10.15 15:40

Shame in her indeed Verdi. She seems to be taking credit for the removal of the Find Madeleine Twitter account AND today's various news items regarding the fund and appeal.

Oh the power of The Teaser!
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.15 16:03

pennylane wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
lj wrote:

So what does she do?

SP doesn't have the power behind her to put the doorstepping of kate on 24 hours rolling news.

At best the clip of blur image is the only footage of Kate being doorstepped and TV station if having the guts to air the film won't have the guts to label Kate anything.  Moreover, Kate wouldn't have responded (if she did at all) to the question any differently than what she already said in public that she was advised not to by legal people.

Good one aiyoyo!

I don't think, however, that given more background about the 48 question scenario, most people would accept Kate's excuse for stalling an investigation into the whereabouts of Madeleine at such a critical time, by refusing to answer police questions because she she was allegedly advised not to... even though she was warned by police it could be harmful to Madeleine. I think it a very damaging indictment on Kate as a mother of a child who had just been allegedly abducted by a paedophile, to refuse to cooperate with police so early on, and it emphasizes they were thinking only of themselves....... yet again!

Truth is, it depends if SP expects her question to be answered. Undoubtedly she'd know no one would answer doorstepper's question not in a million years.
If anything, the person doorstepped would be pissed off at the intrusion and can't slam the door quick and hard enough at the intruder while cursing under her breath at the f.....cuking tosseur....

Since the 48 unanswered questions and Kate's reply is a well known fact doing the rounds in the papers at the height of the incident there's no impact to be had in asking the question, unless her reply to the last question affirming she knew her refusal to answer is hampering the search is going to aired for benefit of audience.

Not many know the reasons why McCanns & pals refused to return for the reconstruction.
All manner of demands and excuses were used to fob off the PJ's request. It will be good for detailed info of their terms demand and reasons for refusal to be aired on the documentary.
Pertinent point being - ask the question during doorstepping and even if no reply gotten, use the documentary to spread their on record responses that were never made known before in the documentary. A bunch of professionals demanding to know police's purpose for reconstruction and and demanding terms for their return would not look good for Mcs and friends.
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.15 16:12

snook wrote:Shame in her indeed Verdi. She seems to be taking credit for the removal of the Find Madeleine Twitter account AND today's various news items regarding the fund and appeal.

WHAT! She can't be serious?

Not a peep from any mainstream paper about the teaser.

And she has the audacity to take credit for it? Ha Ha...says it all......
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 05.10.15 16:33

I don't think we should labour under any illusions that Poulton is searching for 'truth'. Her style is sensationalism,  attention seeking self promotion. 

Filming in a room similar to where poor Brenda committed suicide is lower than a snakes belly. What on earth has that got to do with 'the Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'?  I have no words to describe my contempt for her. The only reason I can see is to garner more views from the ghouls who seem intent on proving Kate & Gerry wanted a death as the ultimate penalty for disbelief. 

After 8 years of dedicated research by good people it amazes me that many McCann sceptics seem to be labouring under the illusion that this Johnny come lately is going to 'solve' the case ( not this forum), and see certain people in the dock.

Now she is implying her film is responsible for today's news stories and the deactivation of the @findmadeleine Twitter account and making personal attacks on a more vocal and obnoxious McCann supporter. Whilst I do not condone this individual' s vindictive actions, isn't she behaving in exactly the same way?

Ingratiating herself with the MSM she purports to loathe, indulging in online ( and real life if her tweets are to be believed)  bullying, I find it staggering the support she has.

No credible journalist operates like her. This self appointed McCann saviour is a disgrace to the profession she tries to credit herself with belonging to.

She should have stuck hanging with the homies in da hood.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.10.15 16:38

aiyoyo wrote:
pennylane wrote:
aiyoyo wrote:
lj wrote:

So what does she do?

Good one aiyoyo!

Truth is, it depends if SP expects her question to be answered.  Undoubtedly she'd know no one would answer doorstepper's question not in a million years.
If anything, the person doorstepped would be pissed off at the intrusion and can't slam the door quick and hard enough at the intruder while cursing under her breath at the f.....cuking tosseur....

Since the 48 unanswered questions and Kate's reply is a well known fact doing the rounds in the papers at the height of the incident there's no impact to be had in asking the question, unless her reply to the last question affirming she knew her refusal to answer is hampering the search is going to aired for benefit of audience.

Not many know the reasons why McCanns & pals refused to return for the reconstruction.
All manner of demands and excuses were used to fob off the PJ's request.  It will be good for detailed info of their terms demand and reasons for refusal to be aired on the documentary.  
Pertinent point being - ask the question during doorstepping and even if no reply gotten, use the documentary to spread their on record responses that were never made known before in the documentary.  A bunch of professionals demanding to know police's purpose for reconstruction and and demanding terms for their return would not look good for Mcs and friends.
Yes I think you're absolutely right, aiyoyo!  I agree it's a given the door will be slammed in her face.  But it depends what is outlined in the run up to Sonia's doorstepping.  She might claim the McCanns were indirectly behind the doorstepping of poor Brenda, and that they have destroyed Goncalo Amaral and tried to take his pension etc. That would give the viewer a different perspective of things.... perhaps.

Indeed you're correct that the reconstruction refusal is the most damning of all.  I recall the McCanns squirming when confronted on this issue long ago.  They sputtered that they had their doubts it would achieve anything. It was a truly jaw-dropping moment!  Then as you say, they and their pals arrogantly demanding to know the purpose, whilst claiming 'No Stone Unturned' in finding their daughter.... and soliciting donations ad nauseum.  

I still prefer to wait and see what Sonia has come up with in her video, but then I'm a make love not war type of person. roses

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.10.15 17:02

snook wrote:Shame in her indeed Verdi. She seems to be taking credit for the removal of the Find Madeleine Twitter account AND today's various news items regarding the fund and appeal.

Sorry, I think I muttered something about the McCann facebook page, should of course be the Find Madeleine twitter account.  I stand corrected  big grin !

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 05.10.15 17:54

pennylane wrote:
Yes I think you're absolutely right, aiyoyo!  I agree it's a given the door will be slammed in her face.  But it depends what is outlined in the run up to Sonia's doorstepping.  She might claim the McCanns were indirectly behind the doorstepping of poor Brenda, and that they have destroyed Goncalo Amaral and tried to take his pension etc. That would give the viewer a different perspective of things.... perhaps.

Can't see how she can make inference even indirect one that the Mcs (or family member) handed the dossier to Police and therefore by inference were behind the doorstepping of BL unless she has proof to substantiate the claim. I suppose quoting police commissioner on that might do the trick or at least throw the ball back to the commissioner obliging him to clarify his statement.

Had there been a taker and imminent release date you'd think the "teaser" trailer is best time to announce the coming to cinema TV screen soon.
That said, what would be point of the peepshow if the complete picture isn't going to appear.
So until we hear the announcement it's just hanging in the air...
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.10.15 18:10

Let this tweet today (5 October) by Poulton be very carefully noted by us all:

Sonia Poulton
‏@ SoniaPoulton
@ Amonrosier @ findmadeleine  to be clear, I'm not accusing McCanns of anything
I am saying there are many inconsistencies that need addressing

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners" - Paul's first letter to his disciple Timothy,  1 Timothy 1 v 15

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 05.10.15 18:17

Yes I saw that. Ms Poulton is hedging her bets.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 05.10.15 18:20

snook wrote:Yes I saw that. Ms Poulton is hedging her bets.

I would put it rather differently.

Two faces

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Copodenieve on 05.10.15 18:51

lj wrote:

So what does she do?

I have thought that many a time LJ.
Copodenieve

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 05.10.15 18:55

Copodenieve wrote:
lj wrote:

So what does she do?

I have thought that many a time LJ.

I've added one to the end of everyone's post - although not on your own as you can't 'like' your own post!
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane on 05.10.15 20:21

aiyoyo wrote:
pennylane wrote:

Can't see how she can make inference even indirect one that the Mcs (or family member) handed the dossier to Police and therefore by inference were behind the doorstepping of BL unless she has proof to substantiate the claim.  I suppose quoting police commissioner on that might do the trick or at least throw the ball back to the commissioner obliging him to clarify his statement.

Had there been a taker and imminent release date you'd think the "teaser" trailer is best time to announce the coming to cinema TV screen soon.  
That said, what would be point of the peepshow if the complete picture isn't going to appear.
So until we hear the announcement it's just hanging in the air...
Sir Bernard Hogan Howe should be a solid point of reference methinks.
I mean, if you can't believe him who can you believe......... erm never mind

pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 05.10.15 20:35

Social media - the alternative information source that aims to take over conventional journalism, to overtake those old stuffed shirt conformists incapable of adapting to new age thinking, those reactionaries terrified of new technology that will quash their long standing reign of domination in the world of media.   The old school tie brigade that can never be trusted to report with honesty and accuracy.

So what is the alternative on offer?  A cyber community of self appointed experts on every subject under the sun - people who believe they can be anything they want to be, without specific knowledge, qualifications, training, expertise - call it what you will.  People who will have you believe they are the alternative voice to be heard the alternative voice to be believed and trusted the alternative voice to influence opinion and public perception of topical issues.

Who are these people that believe they are right and everyone else is wrong?  Why social media of course - who could doubt?  Those who use social networking, such as facebook and twitter, to spread the gospel according to social media - the alternative thinkers, they who must be obeyed.  People like independent free thinking hacks and their lackies that hang on to their every word. 

There is of course one major problem with this new age alternative thinking community that flies in the face of conservative journalism that we have all grown to distrust - they are no more reliable, honest, trustworthy, knowledgeable, than their conptempories.  Beware of wolves in sheeps clothing.  You only need look at how social networking is used to understand that cyber world can be more damaging and dangerous than extremist propaganda or any mainstream media outlet.  They want you to believe that the internet is educational and the power of the people but in the wrong hands nothing could be further from the truth.  It's my belief that thanks to modern technology people will become more alienated from reality than they've ever been.  In days of yore, if you wanted to research a particular subject the library was about the only place to go, painstaking as it might have been at least you could be sure that information was from a bone fide source but using the internet as a medium, information can be very very misleading.  Who can you trust?

Certain people could learn a lot from this forum, it might not always be 100% accurate but at least it's not used like twitter and facebook, as a platform for self promotion, spreading malicious rumour or trying to destroy the good intentions of people wishing to discover the truth about the fate of a little child. 

Please note, this is most definitely not off topic!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 05.10.15 22:08

I am retaining an open mind and will make a judgement call if I see the whole film and not before. After all I can no more see into the future than anyone else! I'm of a similar opinion as Richard IV...

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 26 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum