The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 18 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 18 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 18 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 18 Regist10

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 18 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by BlueBag 08.11.15 7:30

Sonia could put it on YouTube right now.

Is money more important than forwarding this case though?
BlueBag
BlueBag

Activity : 11503

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 18 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Guest 08.11.15 10:08

@BlueBag wrote:Sonia could put it on YouTube right now.

Considering she claimd it's 'sensitive to operation grange' and only uses information that has been in the public domain for years (the case files) then as there really is nothing new or startling, why not just release it, as you say.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.11.15 10:18

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sonia could put it on YouTube right now.

She can't!  She has said from the start "it's not a youtube video".

If she should upload it on youtube she will lose face, and money of course (as presumably mainstream would have to pay to buy it).
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 08.11.15 10:50

HKP wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sonia could put it on YouTube right now.

Considering she claimd it's 'sensitive to operation grange' and only uses information that has been in the public domain for years (the case files) then as there really is nothing new or startling, why not just release it, as you say.

Her so called startling revelation mustn't be able to stand test of scrutiny, that's why she has used all manner of lame excuses (including the "sensitive to OG" one) to save her sinking reputation on the no show.  The no show even independently on youtube is a giveaway her content is probably dodgy bearing great ramification risk to her.

It's a given the content of her video must be useless for Grange's purposes, else you would think she would have given it to Grange, instead of peddling it for personal gain/fame.
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 08.11.15 11:32

Sonia could put it on YouTube right now.
--------------------------------

"WHAT'S IN A 'NAME'?"

Sonia COULD 'do' just ONE thing..........RIGHT NOW!

And that is, to tell the WORLD, the name of the 'person' that absolutely 'has to maintain, the 'abduction' story, at all costs, ad infinitum'

She 'says' she knows the 'name'

She 'says' EVERYONE will 'be shocked, to the core' WHEN they 'know' the 'name'.

She has 'known' the 'name' of this 'person' for a YEAR.

She has, to date, afaik, NOT 'named' the 'name'!

WHY NOT???
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 08.11.15 13:03

The little teaser designed to keep the cauldron bubbling for another few months, is primarily focused on the dastardly daring deed of doorstepping Kate McCann at their Rothley home.  Just supposing for the sake of argument that this event did take place as portrayed in the teaser, I can't see how it benefits the documentary, public awareness or indeed discovering the truth behind MBM's disappearance - The Untold Story.

The press release Director's Foreword states..

'People, no matter how sympathetic, struggle to understand why Kate McCann did not comply with the Portuguese Police questions. Kate and Gerry McCann benefit from excellent media relations and enjoy extensive coverage, however journalists and TV presenters have failed to confront the many inconsistencies. And no one has directly asked them the question in this trailer..'

Whist true perhaps the McCanns, have never been asked directly why Kate declined to answer the 48 questions (I can't say for sure whether or not she's was asked during a media interview), it is grossly inaccurate to claim that bias has always been in favour of the McCanns.  Immediately following the archiving process by the Portuguese, the UK media was awash with news that KM failed to respond to 48 questions posed during her arguido interview.  Naturally enough under the circumstances, their well paid spin doctor spoke to the press on the McCanns behalf, excusing KM's reticence to assist the investigation as 'taking her lawyers advice'.  This is most likely true - as Gerry McCann exploded with something to the effect of 'we've been f'ing stitched up'!

So what can be gained by sticking a ruddy great microphone in KM's face and demanding to know WHY she declined to answer 48 questions when interviewed in September 2007.  Did Ms Poulton think she would be invited in for tea and a cosy girly fireside chat, or did she think KM would crumble on the doorstep under the pressure and confess all her hidden sins?  A pointless exercise and in my opinion very misleading!

Judging by the teaser, it would appear that Ms Poulton is somewhat sensationalizing on the Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann, rather than presenting an evidence based film/documentary on The Untold Story.  If I'm right then all I can say is - she is a manipulative, self serving, deceitful, egotistic meddling minx!

Not that it will ever see the light of day.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29084

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 08.11.15 16:34

I would hope that if Sonia could get a film out I don't think it's on behalf of such as people that are online reading every day about Maddie. Would it not be a good idea for others that don't normally follow sites to have an occasion of what we already have? It's true we may not nee.jod it, but what of others? Don't let us get too wrapped up in what we want to see happen. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 08.11.15 17:41

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I would hope that if Sonia could get a film out ,I don't think its on behalf of such as people that are online  reading every day about maddie . Would it not be a goodidea for others that don't normally follow site s to have an   occasion  of what we already have ? its true we may not nee.jod it ,but what of others ? don't let us get too wrapped up in what we want to see happen .joyce1938

Pretty much what I've been saying, joyce! thumbup
pennylane

Activity : 4406

Back to top Go down

Post by joyce1938 08.11.15 18:50

Thanks for your backing pennylane.  I think it's not a bad thing to be open about these things, I just don't really understand why people can't see it this way too, how long it takes and what others think about her as a person shouldn't be most important. joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938

Activity : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.15 19:05

@joyce1938 wrote:I would hope that if Sonia could get a film out I don't think it's on behalf of such as people that are online reading every day about Maddie.  Would it not be a good idea for others that don't normally follow sites to have an occasion of what we already have?  It's true we may not nee.jod it, but what of others?  Don't let us get too wrapped up in what we want to see happen.  joyce1938
So it's not the 'untold story' it's the 'story that's already known to many' then.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 08.11.15 19:11

HKP wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I would hope that if Sonia could get a film out I don't think it's on behalf of such as people that are online reading every day about Maddie.  Would it not be a good idea for others that don't normally follow sites to have an occasion of what we already have?  It's true we may not nee.jod it, but what of others?  Don't let us get too wrapped up in what we want to see happen.  joyce1938
So it's not the 'untold story' it's the 'story that's already known to many' then.

The parents have ensured it is an untold story to many!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 08.11.15 19:29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Thanks for your backing pennylane.  I think it's not a bad thing to be open about these things, I just don't really understand why people can't see it this way too, how long it takes and what others think about her as a person shouldn't be most important. joyce1938

I agree!
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 08.11.15 20:38

@pennylane wrote:
HKP wrote:
@joyce1938 wrote:I would hope that if Sonia could get a film out I don't think it's on behalf of such as people that are online reading every day about Maddie.  Would it not be a good idea for others that don't normally follow sites to have an occasion of what we already have?  It's true we may not nee.jod it, but what of others?  Don't let us get too wrapped up in what we want to see happen.  joyce1938

The clue is in the title as in 'untold' when in fact because it is not new (as Sonia's web page states) and is based on the case files it should be 'the story already told (to those who could be bothered to look for it)'
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 08.11.15 20:49

HKP wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
HKP wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I would hope that if Sonia could get a film out I don't think it's on behalf of such as people that are online reading every day about Maddie.  Would it not be a good idea for others that don't normally follow sites to have an occasion of what we already have?  It's true we may not nee.jod it, but what of others?  Don't let us get too wrapped up in what we want to see happen.  joyce1938

The clue is in the title as in 'untold' when in fact because it is not new (as Sonia's web page states) and is based on the case files it should be 'the story already told (to those who could be bothered to look for it)'
Those who can be bothered to look for it are all the wiser yes, but many just believe what they're told, and have donated money to The Fund due to being kept in the dark and ignorant. 

When I read the papers or watch Sky News, etc, the McCanns shady dealings are not only untold, but spun in a totally misleading and often fictional direction, hence it remains an 'untold story' to many.
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 09.11.15 6:30

Verdi........... wrote:
Ho-hum!   It's not going to happen is it..
No.
You win something from the missing shelf.
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Activity : 885

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 09.11.15 6:37

In the meantime, all of the "work" has been done right from the start, with the Mirror Forum, Foundation/Here, 3As and so on.
None of us give a hoot as to who breaks this case (even MWT) as long as justice prevails.
We have seen many Poultons come and go and rise without a trace.

I think we could make a killing with Snake Oil the amount we've amassed over 8 years from these dodgy costermongers..
shark
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.11.15 12:24

Verdi........... wrote:
No.
howdy for nothing!  Why do I always get the golden raspberry?

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.11.15 12:37

HKP wrote:
HKP wrote:

Precisely!  Anyone that believes what the tabloid press churn out with nauseating regularity frankly need their brains tested. It's not a case of being ill-informed by those we trust (splutter!) it's more a case of using ones own intellect and realizing it's nothing but a load of trash.  It matters not what the public are told by main stream media because any critical thinker will instinctively draw their own conclusions - if not, I venture to suggest they probably don't really care enough about any given subject to bother.

I've just googled the name Madeleine McCann which shows 935,000 results.  Meanwhile I await the 'not the nine o'clock news' Madeleine McCann exclusive!

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 09.11.15 14:59

HKP wrote:
HKP wrote:

Precisely!  Anyone that believes what the tabloid press churn out with nauseating regularity frankly need their brains tested. It's not a case of being ill-informed by those we trust (splutter!) it's more a case of using ones own intellect and realizing it's nothing but a load of trash.  It matters not what the public are told by main stream media because any critical thinker will instinctively draw their own conclusions - if not, I venture to suggest they probably don't really care enough about any given subject to bother.

I've just googled the name Madeleine McCann which shows 935,000 results.  Meanwhile I await the 'not the nine o'clock news' Madeleine McCann exclusive!
Verdi, although I mostly agree with what you are saying, unfortunately it has made an enormous difference to the McCanns what the public have been told by MSM!

If the truth had been reported in an unbiased, factual manner, the knock on effect would have been massive. In addition TM would not have accumulated the money to sustain their ruthless attack on Dr Amaral, which in itself would have made an enormous difference... not only to his life which has been devastated, but also to 'The Truth of The Lie' or the untold story. 

Had Dr Amaral's book been released in the UK, it would have generated a great deal of interest and cut through much of the fiction and smokescreens generated by TM and their pink mouthpiece (imo).
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.11.15 15:29

HKP wrote:
HKP wrote:

Verdi, although I mostly agree with what you are saying, unfortunately it has made an enormous difference to the McCanns what the public have been told by MSM!

If the truth had been reported in an unbiased, factual manner, the knock on effect would have been massive. In addition TM would not have accumulated the money to sustain their ruthless attack on Dr Amaral, which in itself would have made an enormous difference... not only to his life which has been devastated, but also to 'The Truth of The Lie' or the untold story. 

Had Dr Amaral's book been released in the UK, it would have generated a great deal of interest and cut through much of the fiction and smokescreens generated by TM and their pink mouthpiece (imo).
I take your point pennylane but I don't see it that way.

In the very early days, the UK media was publishing some very damning reports about the McCanns and their possible involvement in the disappeance of their child.  The main culprit was of course the Express group, resulting in an out of court settlement in favour of the McCanns - the rest as they say is history.  This is an area I have never been quite able to comprehend, as they had Clarence Mitchell spin doctor extraordinaire and other assorted spokespersons to control what was reported by the media yet they didn't appear to have total control until latter days.

Whatever, the seed was already sown as regards public awareness of the McCanns precarious position.  I believe any public support the McCanns and their friends had at that stage was from the philanthropic type that like to see good in everyoneand everything.  Even now there is no doubt a section of society that believe the parents to be totally innocent because they can't believe that a parent could do anythingso horrendous.  That unfortunately is not a fact of life - people do the most diabolical things to children, often their own - there's no room for mawkish sentimentality when talking of a childs disappearance.

Remember Gerry McCann saying that they expected to be the first to be investigated, being the parents (and if I might add, he allegedly being the last person to have seen his daughter) - empty words, they sure didn't like it when they were investigated.  Thiswas all reported by mainstream media including, as I said the other day, KM's refusal to answer 48 questions during her rogatory interview.

I genuinely don't believe that Ms Poulton can offer up anything new as regards Madeleine McCanns disappearance, or anything connected thereto.  I don't believe her motives are honourable nor do I like thecompany she keeps.  Private life maybe (not my business) but when she claims to have been producing a film/documentary with the title working title 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann', then I think she is a fraud with self interest at heart - certainly not trying to help discover the truth about little Madeleine McCanns fate.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 09.11.15 16:06

Max Bygraves' 'catchphrase' was "I wanna tell you a story".

SP's 'catchphrase' is 'I DON'T wanna tell you a story'!
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Post by pennylane 09.11.15 16:33

HKP wrote:
HKP wrote:

I take your point pennylane but I don't see it that way.

In the very early days, the UK media was publishing some very damning reports about the McCanns and their possible involvement in the disappeance of their child.  The main culprit was of course the Express group, resulting in an out of court settlement in favour of the McCanns - the rest as they say is history.  This is an area I have never been quite able to comprehend, as they had Clarence Mitchell spin doctor extraordinaire and other assorted spokespersons to control what was reported by the media yet they didn't appear to have total control until latter days.

Whatever, the seed was already sown as regards public awareness of the McCanns precarious position.  I believe any public support the McCanns and their friends had at that stage was from the philanthropic type that like to see good in everyoneand everything.  Even now there is no doubt a section of society that believe the parents to be totally innocent because they can't believe that a parent could do anythingso horrendous.  That unfortunately is not a fact of life - people do the most diabolical things to children, often their own - there's no room for mawkish sentimentality when talking of a childs disappearance.

Remember Gerry McCann saying that they expected to be the first to be investigated, being the parents (and if I might add, he allegedly being the last person to have seen his daughter) - empty words, they sure didn't like it when they were investigated.  Thiswas all reported by mainstream media including, as I said the other day, KM's refusal to answer 48 questions during her rogatory interview.

I genuinely don't believe that Ms Poulton can offer up anything new as regards Madeleine McCanns disappearance, or anything connected thereto.  I don't believe her motives are honourable nor do I like thecompany she keeps.  Private life maybe (not my business) but when she claims to have been producing a film/documentary with the title working title 'The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann', then I think she is a fraud with self interest at heart - certainly not trying to help discover the truth about little Madeleine McCanns fate.
Thank you for your response, verdi!

Yes MSM did indeed report some very negative stories in the early days, and I distinctly remember those you mention.  In addition, lest we forget, even the Birmingham FSS hung the McCanns out to dry with their initial report; and then 'whoosh,' it all took a very dark and seedy U-turn. A multi pronged approach was set in place to turn things in the McCanns favor, but by then the horse had bolted, and only the most gullible, philanthropic and xenophobic were taken in by the spin.

We will have to see what Ms Pouton has to offer, if anything, but I have say I thought she did a good job putting creepy Jim Gamble in his place on twitter.

I enjoyed reading your post. roses
pennylane

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis 09.11.15 16:47

Verdi........... wrote:
No.
Because Hutton got the sour grapes, is all.
Tell you what, as a one-off concession, here's a copy of the full vid of SP's "untold story", with an intro by the Cheshire Cat complete with a cameo of The Invisible Man, shot on location in the Bermuda Triangle directed by Jimmy Hoffa, film crew courtesy of the Mary Celeste. Vid comes with FREE shelf, good quality wrist band and an invite to the Metodo3 Christmas bash. Oh, and to go with your raspberry, an apple and orange, a box of sky hooks, a bucket of steam and a long stand.  thumbup
Mark Willis
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Liz Eagles 09.11.15 17:46

Verdi........... wrote:
No.
Because Hutton got the sour grapes, is all.
Tell you what, as a one-off concession, here's a copy of the full vid of SP's "untold story", with an intro by the Cheshire Cat complete with a cameo of The Invisible Man, shot on location in the Bermuda Triangle directed by Jimmy Hoffa, film crew courtesy of the Mary Celeste. Vid comes with FREE shelf, good quality wrist band and an invite to the Metodo3 Christmas bash. Oh, and to go with your raspberry, an apple and orange, a box of sky hooks, a bucket of steam and a long stand.  thumbup
I'll donate a tin of the following

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13020

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 09.11.15 20:07

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:  Birmingham FSS hung the McCanns out to dry with their initial report; and then 'whoosh,' it all took a very dark and seedy U-turn.

Much obliged pennylane!  Here you make a very good point and partly the reason I think the case is one big cover-up.  Rumour has it that Sr Amaral is the buffoon that incorrectly interpreted the FSS initial forensic results but a regular cynic views this with extreme suspicion.  After all, Sr Amaral as an officer of the law is dependent on experts to guide him through the technicalities and who was that expert - John Lowe and his minions perhaps?  Every man has a price so they say.  Wasn't the first time the FSS got it wrong, it's no wonder they were short lived.

If you think about it, the McCanns are two insignificant working class people, nothing special or exclusive, just ordinary people who rather unfortunately mislaid one of their children in mysterious circumstances, nothing complex about the case until after the event.  So why did their child's disappearance instantly turn into one monster cirque burlesque?  As isolated individuals have they the power or influence to engineer media and world attention of such a disproportionate scale?  Answer is no they couldn't - there has to be some other explanation.  An explanation that encompasses just about every corner of the UK establishment and also explain the sudden media reluctance to report anything concerning the case other than a load of rubbish stories about burglars and so on.

I'm sure it's not McCann power armed with lawyers that's kept them walking - they couldn't possibly afford to retain the services of high power lawyers, such as Carter Ruck, the fund would have dried up long ago.  If the fund is administered as the public are led to believe, it sits there year in year out (more out than in these days it would appear), making but a pittance in annual interest.  Seriously, how could they (the fund) possibly be able to afford expensive lawyers for over eight years.  I know KM's got a £million floating about just in case but a decent lawyer would swallow that in a matter of weeks as would Operation Grange.

Going back to the UK media, McCann style threats of litigation are nothing to multi-billion £ media conglomerates.  The odd half mill out of court settlement is but petty cash to the likes of the Express group or the Murdoch empire, what care they for small fry like the McCanns threatening them with legal action.

It's just got to be something big behind this apparent cover up and somehow I don't think Ms Poulton is the one to persuade members of the establishment to come clean.  She hardly features high on the echalon of journalistic influence, she is but a self serving crusader riding on the back of a child's disappearance and victims left in the wake of the McCanns protection. 

As a collective we can all fly the flag for justice but the establishment has the power, influence and money to control.

Just an opinion - of course..

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 26 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 22 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum