The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 11 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 11 Regist10
The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Welcome to 'The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' forum 🌹

Please log in, or register to view all the forums as some of them are 'members only', then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann.

When you register please do NOT use your email address for a username because everyone will be able to see it!

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 11 Mm11

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 11 Regist10

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by Liz Eagles 23.10.15 23:23

Snipped from Sonia Poulton's exit speech from TPV (The People's Voice)

I was shocked by the corporate front that David Icke, Liz Roberts and Sean ADL were showing me with regard what had happened with the money and I said that I believed TPV was operating no differently – with it’s hierarchy of decently paid management, numerous unpaid volunteers and no accountability – to the corporations we despised.

Sonia Poulton now does work for the Murdoch empire whilst seemingly denigrating what happened to Brenda Leyland and bigging up her defence of the tragedy of Brenda's death.

No wonder people are confused and questioning.
Liz Eagles
Liz Eagles

Activity : 13029

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 11 Empty Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by snook 24.10.15 0:20

QUOTE from SP on TPV

''It is not me who seeks to take people into a darkened room away from other people in the office at the point when the person wants to address important questions about alleged financial mismanagement. I am, and remain, transparent in my dealings.''

Indeed Ms Poulton. You encourage your man friend to post a threatening tweet accompanied by a picture of him holding a large automatic sub machine gun ( or whatever it was ). Probably much more effective than a discussion in a darkened room.

As for transparency, yes we have seen your interpretation of transparency when asked the most innocuous questions regarding the funding and details of the forthcoming extravaganza.
snook
snook

Activity : 329

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo 24.10.15 1:08

HKP wrote:Does anyone have any idea how long the proposed documentary is, much is said about RDH's being too long? I suppose how long is needed to do the subject justice?

Hmmm...90 seconds ?

Way too long and says nothing (of value)  big grin
aiyoyo
aiyoyo

Activity : 10084

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.10.15 7:20

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Get'emGonçalo wrote:
Wasn't it because she [Cristobell/Hutton] was suspended for 7 days for ignoring a mod's warning to stop disrupting?
I'll make this short, but, no, the origin of this was during the early months of 2014, not many weeks after I suggested that 'Smithman' was fabricated. That was when Hutton began challenging me in forceful terms on CMOMM.

In 2013, Sonia Poulton wrote to Hutton and praised her for her wonderful blog, 'Cristobell Unbound'. That unproductive Skype interview by Poulton of Hutton followed very soon afterwards - and I suggest that the two of them have been in cahoots ever since, and not working to the same agenda as we are. I would further suggest that neither of them has ever sincerely wanted to get to the truth about why Madeleine was reported missing, and it is my belief that in the coming months we will find this to be true.

I also suggest that Hutton deliberately triggered her suspension here in order to commence attacks on CMOMM and myself, for that is exactly what took off after afterwards.

And has been going on incessantly now for 15 months....
Supported, of course, by our ex moderators (the anonymous) Candyfloss* (who allowed trolls to disrupt this forum, started false rumours about us being able to read private messages* and encouraged our members to delete their accounts*) and Freedom (who admitted to one of our dual-members that she has a list of sock accounts for other people to use here) who all divided this forum and then started their own copycat forum which contained at least 8 threads (many of them locked having reach maximum capacity) that attacks CMOMM.

Also supported by their number one member, Andrew, their "loved" member (who was actually banned from here by candyfloss) who admits to being obsessed with you, has threatened you with violence, has phoned you in the early hours of the morning, and admits to trolling this forum, and who trolled this forum again last night on the 'Petition', 'Sonia Poulton' and 'Smithman' threads with his shit phone then immediately bragged about his shit phone on the CF forum.

And supported by their other members who refer to this forum as a 'cess pit' and call our members 'worse than jihadis' - and 'Auntie' Cristobell, of course, who posts - and publishes - the most outrageous, libellous and totally untrue comments on her blog.

Charming. And candyfloss says we're jealous of her forum!    daft

Hardly any wonder that one of our main researchers, PeterMac, after having been lured into the MMM honeytrap has now walked away in disgust from both forums. Luckily, he continues his investigation "behind the scenes".
------------------------

* candyfloss = pink spin = Clarence Mitchell = MMU?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33497

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.15 8:19

Get'emGonçalo wrote:
I also suggest that Hutton deliberately triggered her suspension here in order to commence attacks on CMOMM and myself, for that is exactly what took off after afterwards.

Supported, of course, by our ex moderators (the anonymous) Candyfloss* (who allowed trolls to disrupt this forum, started false rumours about us being able to read private messages* and encouraged our members to delete their accounts*) and Freedom (who admitted to one of our dual-members that she has a list of sock accounts for other people to use here) who all divided this forum and then started their own copycat forum which contained at least 8 threads (many of them locked having reach maximum capacity) that attacks CMOMM.

Also supported by their number one member, Andrew, their "loved" member (who was actually banned from here by candyfloss) who admits to being obsessed with you, has threatened you with violence, has phoned you in the early hours of the morning, and admits to trolling this forum, and who trolled this forum again last night on the 'Petition'...
...and this happened at just after half past five this morning:

5.32am - Phone rang - both of us woken up

5.34am - Phone rang again, message left by Andrew (I recognise his voice and his Yorkshire accent), the message left was:

Tony f***ing Bennett -
You're a dead man -
I'm gonna come and get yer -
You're a f***ing idiot

So, both us of us woken up, and a death threat. As this is repeat conduct amounting to harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act, I'll be reporting this to the police later today (he has made other 'phone calls in recent weeks, ringing from a 'Withheld' number, and spoke to me on one of those occasions).

I will also report here that Kent Police are currently investigating Hutton under the Malicious Communications Act, in respect of a series of posts on he blog which have publicly accused me of:

* being a paedophile
* being of similar character to Jimmy Savile 
* being a deviant, and
* having been cautioned for an offence of 'cottaging' in the 1990s.

I hasten to add that there is not the remotest truth in any of these libels.

I will also state that I wrote to candyfloss, owner of the MMM forum, after Andrew publicly admitted that he was 'obsessed' with me. I asked candyfloss either to ban him from her forum, or to restrain him from carrying on his campaign against me on MMM.  After Andrew admitted his obsession, he said publicly that he thought he should leave the forum in the intersts of MMM.

candyfloss responded by publicly saying 'I love you, Andrew' and begged him to stay. Several other members also said how much they 'loved' him, and his work on the forum, also begging him to stay on the forum. So he has stayed. And continues his personal attacks on me there, day after day

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Amelie McCann (aged 2): "Maddie's jammies!".  

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Activity : 24102

Back to top Go down

Post by hentie 24.10.15 8:33

Get'emGonçalo wrote:

Also supported by their number one member, Andrew, their "loved" member (who was actually banned from here by candyfloss) who admits to being obsessed with you, has threatened you with violence, has phoned you in the early hours of the morning, and admits to trolling this forum, and who trolled this forum again last night on the 'Petition'...
...and this happened at just after half past five this morning:

5.32am - Phone rang - both of us woken up

5.34am - Phone rang again, message left by Andrew (I recognise his voice and his Yorkshire accent), the message left was:

Tony f***ing Bennett -
You're a dead man -
You're a f***ing idiot

So, both us of us woken up, and a death threat. As this is repeat conduct amounting to harassment under the Protection from Harassment Act, I'll be reporting this to the police later today (he has made other 'phone calls in recent weeks, ringing from a 'Withheld' number, and spoke to me on one of those occasons).

I will also report here that Kent Police are currently investigating Hutton under the Malicious Communications Act, in respect of a series of poists on he blog which have publicly accused me of:

* being a paedophile
* being of similar character to Jimmy Savile 
* being a deviant, and
* having been cautioned for an offence of 'cottaging' in the 1990s.

I hasten to add that there is not the remotest truth in any of these libels.

I will also state that I wrote to candyfloss, owner of the MMM forum, after Andrew publicly admitted that he was 'obsessed' with me. I asked candyfloss either to ban him from her forum, or to restrain him from carrying on his campaign against me on MMM.  After Andrew admitted his obsession, he said publicly that he thought he should leave the forum in the intersts of MMM.

candyfloss responded by publicly saying 'I love you, Andrew' and begged him to stay. Several other members also said how much they 'loved' him, and his work on the forum, also begging him to stay on the forum. So he has stayed. And continues his personal attacks on me there, day after day
They have been asked to stop, Tony you have been so very patient. 15 months of sickening remarks/slander etc is more than enough.
Sickening behaviour (frightening too to be woken with threats at such an hour...or any hour!)
I trust the police will put a stop to it and deal with matter appropriately.
hentie
hentie
Madeleine Foundation

Activity : 1020

Back to top Go down

Post by Boosey 24.10.15 8:56

Such disgusting behaviour he must have mental problems. He needs to be stopped Tony.
Boosey

Activity : 48

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.15 10:24

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Such disgusting behaviour he must have mental problems. He needs to be stopped Tony.
Yes, and in a final attempt to do so, I have reported his campaign of stalking and explicit threatening behavior to Essex Police and supplied them with the ISP address that he normally uses.

In a final attempt to end what 'chirpyinsect' over on MMM publicly called their campaign of 'denigration' (his/her word) of CMOMM and myself by the Admin and members of MMM, I have this morning sent this message to the forum-owner, candyfloss:

Candyfloss, This morning I received two ‘phone calls from your most prolific member, Andrew. In the second one, he left this recorded message which I have now passed to Essex Police to investigate: 

Tony f***ing Bennett -
You're a dead man -
You're a f***ing idiot

Andrew has pursued a course of conduct over nearly two years which I think amounts to stalking and harassment, never mind the explicit death threat. I have had other calls from him recently. Waking me up at 5.32am simply adds to stalking and harassment aspect of his conduct. For the record, as I do intend to pass this information to Forumotion and as well as to the police, Andrew has publicly admitted on your forum to having ‘an obsession’ about me. He also publicly offered to withdraw from the forum. Instead of recognising that Andrew had issues and was potentially dangerous, you said publicly that you ‘loved’ Andrew and begged him to stay, as did many of your members. I drew attention to the many totally untrue things he has said about me and asked you to remove them. You did not, instead retorting that they were ‘mere harmless banter’.

You also continue to accept as one of your members, and promote the blog of,   Rosalinda Hutton, where in recent days, she has labelled me a paedophile, compared me to Jimmy Savile, described me as a ‘deviant’, and publicly - and falsely - accused me of having ben ‘cautioned’ for an offence of ‘cottaging’ in the 1990s. There is not the remotest truth in any of these very public smears.

I have not yet contacted Forumotion as I hoped that as a result of my messages to you - all so far unanswered – that you and your forum might moderate your campaign of ‘denigration’ that ‘chirpyinsect’ recently admitted had been conducted against CMOMM and myself. I had hoped that you might ban Andrew or, at the very least, delete any further comments he makes about me on your forum, in the light of his publicly-admitted obsession. You have failed to act. You promised to remove threads about CMOMM, but some still remain.

I am still willing to refrain from bringing matters concerning MMM to Forumotion’s attention, but again, if you do not act, I will have no hesitation in bringing all these matters to Forumotion’s attention without further reference to you. The police are now involved and you may be asked by them to help with tracing Andrew’s private address.

Finally, you have publicly accused me of bullying you. So that your members can see what I have actually said to you, please feel free to publish all the messages I have sent to you via the ‘Contact’ button.

ETA:  Just for the written record here, I will add that at 10.48am this morning I received another menacing call from Andrew, which lasted 2 minutes. I have had to take the 'phone off the hook to avoid further disturbance. This is clearly 'stalking'. Again I have reported this further development to Essex Police.

Dr Martin Roberts: "The evidence is that these are the pjyamas Madeleine wore on holiday in Praia da Luz. They were photographed and the photo handed to a press agency, who released it on 8 May, as the search for Madeleine continued. The McCanns held up these same pyjamas at two press conferences on 5 & 7June 2007. How could Madeleine have been abducted?"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by comperedna 24.10.15 13:01

Agree with Boosey, this kind of thing needs to be stopped. Many of these oddball self-regarding people who attack others verbally are (and note I am mentioning no names) two bottles short of a crate. I am deeply, deeply not interested in what they have to say, or the 'coming documentary' of one of them. If I write anything about two of the ladies who most get up my nose I would be in danger of doing the kind of slagging off which is rightly forbidden on here. TB was very right to report his sinister hounding by this peculiar man.
comperedna

Activity : 781

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.15 13:08

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Agree with Boosey, this kind of thing needs to be stopped. Many of these oddball self-regarding people who attack others verbally are (and note I am mentioning no names) two bottles short of a crate. I am deeply, deeply not interested in what they have to say, or the 'coming documentary' of one of them. If I write anything about two of the ladies who most get up my nose I would be in danger of doing the kind of slagging off which is rightly forbidden on here. TB was very right to report his sinister hounding by this peculiar man.
Added below this post from Andrew an hour ago on Hutton's blog 'Cristobell Unbound' (where else?):

At least he admits the 'phone call at 10.48am this morning.

I see that Andrew has been 'temporarily banned' from MMM.

I wonder for how long? A couple of days?

After which, no doubt, it will be: "Welcome back, Andrew, we've missed you, we love you, carry on issuing death threats to CMOMM members"

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.10.15 14:23

Wow, just wow. This stuff is really just too much. I am glad you notified the authorities Tony. That person is not right in issuing threats and calling people very early in the am. to make threats against yourself and whoever else he has done that to. That's just sick. And as for CB to make such disgusting comments about you on public forums is criminal. I hope it gets all gets shut down promptly, as it needs to be.

Activity : 2154

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.15 14:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow, just wow. This stuff is really just too much. I am glad you notified the authorities Tony. That person is not right in issuing threats and calling people very early in the am. to make threats against yourself and whoever else he has done that to. That's just sick. And as for CB to make such disgusting comments about you on public forums is criminal. I hope it gets all gets shut down promptly, as it needs to be.
Essex Police have issued the following Crime Reference Numbers:

Rosalinda Hutton, address known, Kent: 42/91200/15 - Publicly accusing another of being a paedophile: Malicious Communications Act, currently being investigated by Essex & Kent Police forces 

Andrew, surname and address currently not known, Yorkshire: 42/96121/15 - Threats to kill, stalking and harassment: Public Order Act and Protection from Harassment Act, currently under investigation by Essex Police and their I.T. Unit

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.10.15 14:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Wow, just wow. This stuff is really just too much. I am glad you notified the authorities Tony. That person is not right in issuing threats and calling people very early in the am. to make threats against yourself and whoever else he has done that to. That's just sick. And as for CB to make such disgusting comments about you on public forums is criminal. I hope it gets all gets shut down promptly, as it needs to be.
Essex Police have issued the following Crime Reference Numbers:

Rosalinda Hutton, address known, Kent: 42/91200/15 - Publicly accusing another of being a paedophile: Malicious Communications Act, currently being investigated by Essex & Kent Police forces 

Andrew, surname and address currently not known, Yorkshire: 42/96121/15 - Threats to kill, stalking and harassment: Public Order Act and Protection from Harassment Act, currently under investigation by Essex Police and their I.T. Unit
Thanks for posting this up Tony. Good to know they're being investigated. I hope this is the end of their antics now. Things have been screen shot by others as well, so they can't deny their actions either. This is serious stuff and they need to realize it. These places are public forums and it's where people discuss and speculate their opinions. It should never be a personal vendetta against anyone IMO just because someone doesn't like what you have to say, or take a stance on. That is just taking things way too far to go to the lengths these two and possibly others have done. It's not right.

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 11 Empty Sonia Poulton, documentary

Post by willowthewisp 24.10.15 14:57

To Tony Bennett,
Thank goodness you have reported these abuses to the Police Authorities to investigate the threats to your well being,disgusting behaviour.
Try and take a break away to a secure place from the malice directed towards you and your family at the present time, the actions directed to you and your family just go to show who the real T's are.
Look after your self Mr Bennett and keep safe.
willowthewisp
willowthewisp

Activity : 4912

Back to top Go down

Post by Google.Gaspar.Statements 24.10.15 15:12

Very glad to hear you've finally reported these people to the police Tony. Andrew, especially, has been causing problems for you and this forum for years. He's clearly not right-minded and, in his frame of mind, is now out of control and who knows where it might lead. And nor is Hutton right-minded, by her own admission. 

I see the pro forums are taking screengrabs too - BB1's forum and also on David Sykes forum.

Activity : 701

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.15 15:25

I trust you are your family are ok, TB.  Now that the police have been informed and are investigating perhaps this forum can settle down and discuss why we are all here, either as members or readers, that is, to expose the truth of what happened to a young child, Madeleine, who disappeared eight years ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by jeanmonroe 24.10.15 16:17

With regards to SP and her very 'public' 'disgusting, vile, evil, 'troll' agenda, will SP be 'dis-associating' herself, anytime soon, from RH?

SP's 'moral' high ground, on 'disgusting trolling', will be pdq 'eroded' when people 'find' out her 'bosom buddy' is being investigated, by Essex and Kent Police, for, 'trolling' (Malicious Communications Act) a pensioner.

As RH, prophetically, as it turns out, said, 'let the truth be known!'

The 'truth' is NOW 'known'! (it seems)

Will SP  be 'tweeting' about her 'mate' being investigated under the Malicious Communications Act for 'trolling' a pensioner?

Don't think so, do you?

'Trolling' a 'pensioner'?

Now, 'where' have i 'heard' THAT, before?

The very 'cause' that upset SP 'so much' and set her 'on her road' to the 'find the 'truth''

R.I.P. Brenda L.
jeanmonroe

Activity : 7756

Back to top Go down

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015) - Page 11 Empty Mainly for the 'Other Forum' please delete if not deemed newsworthy.

Post by Sophiebubbles 24.10.15 16:59

I take my hat off to you Mr Tony Bennett, you have indeed put up with enough slander
I am completely disgusted that a gentleman like yourself who has done so much good for
this Forum and for other causes can be allowed to be treated this way.  You have proven that
your research is very thorough, maybe not everyone agrees with your thoughts, but that is why
a Forum is created .....to discuss.

I think it is now time that all people with good intentions show their respect for each other.
I have had a look on the ' other' Forum, and there are some really good posters there who used 
to post here and I enjoyed their input, again, there was some disagreement, but that was GOOD.

At this stage in the game, I think with no real news coming forth for so long, everyone is a bit distgruntled
myself included, I do admit.  I am a new poster and I have felt like joining and posting so many times when
I see complete ignorance and arrogance towards others, but, I have seen the bigger picture, not being
emotionally involved, and saying nothing when I see normally controlled posters  appearing to 'lose it a bit'
it's healthy to a point.

What has happened to Mr Bennett is now surely got to be the end of the 'games'  It has now become a very
dangerous game. A life has been threatened, a man has been seriously libelled, over the years angst at the
whole case has played a big part in fall outs and disputs (maybe that is the tactic) of some, I don't know

I admit I know little of what goes on behind the scenes, if anything, but it is very sad to see all the good work
done in the name of Madeleine and Snr Amaral being allowed to come to these revelations today.

I cannot understand why the other Forum has been cajoled into dislike for this Forum what is to be gained by name calling
in the name of Justice..... that is not going to obtain justice and that is what it is all about is it not?

I mainly read on this Forum, but wouldn't it be great if members of the 'other Forum'  (as all seem to read here anyway)
distance themselves from those bringing their Forum into disrepute. It is easy.....follow your conscience, not the sheep 
or the 'black sheep of the family'

Everyone's opinions matter, malice towards others takes the point away from the matter.
Sophiebubbles

Activity : 165

Back to top Go down

Post by Joss 24.10.15 17:57

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I take my hat off to you Mr Tony Bennett, you have indeed put up with enough slander
I am completely disgusted that a gentleman like yourself who has done so much good for
this Forum and for other causes can be allowed to be treated this way.  You have proven that
your research is very thorough, maybe not everyone agrees with your thoughts, but that is why
a Forum is created .....to discuss.

I think it is now time that all people with good intentions show their respect for each other.
I have had a look on the ' other' Forum, and there are some really good posters there who used 
to post here and I enjoyed their input, again, there was some disagreement, but that was GOOD.

At this stage in the game, I think with no real news coming forth for so long, everyone is a bit distgruntled
myself included, I do admit.  I am a new poster and I have felt like joining and posting so many times when
I see complete ignorance and arrogance towards others, but, I have seen the bigger picture, not being
emotionally involved, and saying nothing when I see normally controlled posters  appearing to 'lose it a bit'
it's healthy to a point.

What has happened to Mr Bennett is now surely got to be the end of the 'games'  It has now become a very
dangerous game. A life has been threatened, a man has been seriously libelled, over the years angst at the
whole case has played a big part in fall outs and disputs (maybe that is the tactic) of some, I don't know

I admit I know little of what goes on behind the scenes, if anything, but it is very sad to see all the good work
done in the name of Madeleine and Snr Amaral being allowed to come to these revelations today.

I cannot understand why the other Forum has been cajoled into dislike for this Forum what is to be gained by name calling
in the name of Justice..... that is not going to obtain justice and that is what it is all about is it not?

I mainly read on this Forum, but wouldn't it be great if members of the 'other Forum'  (as all seem to read here anyway)
distance themselves from those bringing their Forum into disrepute. It is easy.....follow your conscience, not the sheep 
or the 'black sheep of the family'

Everyone's opinions matter, malice towards others takes the point away from the matter.
Hi Sophiebubbles, goodpost &   welcome2

Back to top Go down

Post by MRNOODLES 24.10.15 18:05

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:With regards to SP and her very 'public' 'disgusting, vile, evil, 'troll' agenda, will SP be 'dis-associating' herself, anytime soon, from RH?

SP's 'moral' high ground, on 'disgusting trolling', will be pdq 'eroded' when people 'find' out her 'bosom buddy' is being investigated, by Essex and Kent Police, for, 'trolling' (Malicious Communications Act) a pensioner.

As RH, prophetically, as it turns out, said, 'let the truth be known!'

The 'truth' is NOW 'known'! (it seems)

Will SP  be 'tweeting' about her 'mate' being investigated under the Malicious Communications Act for 'trolling' a pensioner?

Don't think so, do you?

'Trolling' a 'pensioner'?

Now, 'where' have i 'heard' THAT, before?

The very 'cause' that upset SP 'so much' and set her 'on her road' to the 'find the 'truth''

R.I.P. Brenda L.

Oh dear, how sad nevermind.  SP's bestie about to have a chat with Old Bill.  I wonder if SP will whine if that's not picked up by MSM... should do, trolls are SP's bag atm int they?  thumbsup
MRNOODLES
MRNOODLES

Activity : 1059

Back to top Go down

Post by sonic72 24.10.15 18:21

Do you have Andrew's address?
sonic72
sonic72

Activity : 416

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett 24.10.15 18:36

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Do you have Andrew's address?
No. We know he lives in Yorkshire, probably somewhere north of Pontefract along the A1 corridor. He is known to be a serious gambler and a serious drinker so probably lives in a town not too far from a betting shop and a pub. I have given the police the ISP address he normally uses

Tony Bennett
Tony Bennett
Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 24.10.15 19:04

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@sonic72 wrote:Do you have Andrew's address?
No. We know he lives in Yorkshire, probably somewhere north of Pontefract along the A1 corridor. He is known to be a serious gambler and a serious drinker so probably lives in a town not too far from a betting shop and a pub. I have given the police the ISP address he normally uses
There's the dating website where he posted too.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi 24.10.15 19:47

To whom it may concern..

@ Andrew

As the Essex police has taken the claim seriously, you can be sure that evidence to support the claim has been submitted by Mr. Bennett.  You can write what ever you wish on the internet but your authenticity hangs in the balance until you can prove Mr Bennett's accusation to be false.  Can you do that?  Meanwhile perhaps you should take a back seat and at the same time drop the attitude.

@ Rosalinda Cristobell, Hutton

This is not a playground, when a claim has been submitted to the police for investigation, you can't use the excuse 'you did it because he did it' as your defence.  Nor can you counter claim using information unconnected with the charge against you.  As regards your good self, should you intend to lodge a complaint of some description against Mr. Bennett,  I think you will find it very difficult to produce evidence that Mr Bennett has slandered, abused or threatened you whereas social networkings is littered with your slander, abuse and threats against Mr Bennett (and others) - so I think you should drop the bravado.

@candyfloss

Sorry to hear of your sad personal circumstances, life can be tough at times - to add insult to injury at the same time as your forum needs you most.  Still, an internet forum pales into insignificance when compared to family matters, you certainly don't need the truck do you.

Moderator/Researcher
Moderator/Researcher

Activity : 29530

Back to top Go down

Post by Jill Havern 24.10.15 19:55

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:To whom it may concern..
@ Rosalinda Cristobell, Hutton

This is not a playground, when a claim has been submitted to the police for investigation, you can't use the excuse 'you did it because he did it' as your defence.  Nor can you counter claim using information unconnected with the charge against you.  As regards your good self, should you intend to lodge a complaint of some description against Mr. Bennett,  I think you will find it very difficult to produce evidence that Mr Bennett has slandered, abused or threatened you whereas social networkings is littered with your slander, abuse and threats against Mr Bennett (and others) - so I think you should drop the bravado.

Ah, but, Cristobell has said she only posted the kiddi diddler accusation under a # on twitter so I guess that doesn't count (even though thousands of people could see it and would retweet it to their thousands of followers)?

Jill Havern
Jill Havern
Chief Faffer
Chief Faffer

Activity : 33497

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 26 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 18 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum