The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™
Hello!

A very warm welcome to The Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann™ forum.

Please log in, or register to view all the forums, then settle in and help us get to the truth about what really happened to Madeleine Beth McCann. Please note that your username should be different from your email address!

When posting please be mindful that this forum is primarily about the death of a three year old girl.

(Please note: if you register with the sole intention of disrupting or spamming, please don't expect to be a member for too long.)

Many thanks,

Jill Havern
Forum owner

Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sonia Poulton 'Teaser Trailer' out now (4 Oct 2015)

Post by guest12345 on 08.10.15 10:09

@Tony Bennett wrote:

OK, what I believe is that the Met and Operation Grange have already written their final report, which will say: "We think Madeleine might have been murdered in a burglary gone wrong, but because the Portuguese Police missed so many clues, we've given up trying to find out who it was".
I disagree, IMO they are tying up all the dead loose ends, removing the raft of false leads/statements from the pile, whilst focusing on building a case against the guilty party/s. I think they will push to continue OG as it keeps people in jobs and gets  a budget to spend.
If they had nothing to go on, no clues or leads, they would not get approval for it to continue. I agree though, a big part of OG will be to unpick the work of the PJ to either discard it or confirm it.

And I think that this LBC interview was an early part of the 'softening up' process to prepare us for that announcement,. probably early next year.

You say that people like Sonia Poulton and John O'Connor  are "not involved in the case and do not have access to anything within it". How comes then that Poulton is 'hearing things' and has changed her mind about Grange? How is that O'Connor says: "things seem hopeful to me"? What do they know? Who has been talking to them? 
They are not involved in the case. They are not employed by the Met/OG/SY/CEOP or NCA, therefore they have no access whatsoever to the case files. I suspect that the "hearing things" is much the same as "a source close to the case" that keeps being used. If anything, she/they may have had a conversation with someone who works/worked on the case, which could change her opinion/influence, but she is not on the case, therefore highly unlikely she has stepped foot in any office/evidence room and given permission to browse through the files.  
Problem is, if either of them has had access to the case files, then
a)someone on the OG team is accountable for that and
b) anything they do 'reveal' will be quickly discredited by the general public/forums as "how can you prove you know that? reveal your source or it is BS"   

guest12345

Back to top Go down

Post by The Rooster on 08.10.15 11:31

If you are correct Tony and KM is in charge then I am confident she will bring the house of cards down vis a vis "I had a dream" that brought the dogs in!

The Rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by tigger on 08.10.15 11:45

Just for information: 2008

LEICESTER MERCURY: “DEATH THREATS MADE TO GERRY AND KATE”

Gerry and Kate McCann have installed panic alarms and CCTV cameras at their Rothley home after receiving “menacing letters and e-mails”.The report, in a Sunday newspaper [The People], said the parents have received two death threats – and one sender suggested an intruder would target the missing five-year-old’s bedroom.

Posted: 24th, June 2008 |

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.10.15 12:07

@The Rooster wrote:If you are correct Tony and KM is in charge then I am confident she will bring the house of cards down vis a vis "I had a dream" that brought the dogs in!
Yes, these dreams can be awfully important.

Martin Smith's son, Peter Smith, apparently had a dream. He dreamt that the family might have seen Madeleine's abductor 13 days ago in Praia da Luz. So says 'The Gospel according to the Smiths', he 'phoned his Dad and said: 'Dad, am I dreaming or something, or did we see a bloke carrying a child, you know, two weeks ago on holiday?' And apparently Martin Smith replied something like: 'Um - er - now you come to think of it, yes, son, you may be right!' And from that dream, the legend of 'Smithman' was born...destined to become the apple of Redwood's eye 'the centre of our focus'.

Dream on

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 08.10.15 12:39

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@The Rooster wrote:If you are correct Tony and KM is in charge then I am confident she will bring the house of cards down vis a vis "I had a dream" that brought the dogs in!

Martin Smith's son, Peter Smith, apparently had a dream. He dreamt that the family might have seen Madeleine's abductor 13 days ago in Praia da Luz. So says 'The Gospel according to the Smiths', he 'phoned his Dad and said: 'Dad, am I dreaming or something, or did we see a bloke carrying a child, you know, two weeks ago on holiday?' And apparently Martin Smith replied something like: 'Um - er - now you come to think of it, yes, son, you may be right!' And from that dream, the legend of 'Smithman' was born...destined to become the apple of Redwood's eye 'the centre of our focus'.

Dream on

The Find Madeleine Campaign - Rothley HQ.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by guest12345 on 08.10.15 16:02

@Tony Bennett wrote:

Dream on
I regularly have dreams that i win the Euro Millions mega rollover, £134m to be precise.

....still nothing  eek

(now where are those sleeping tablets...)

guest12345

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 08.10.15 17:30

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@The Rooster wrote:Why would  the McCann woman consent to a charade. She only stars in roles scripted and directed by the controlling husband.
She's the one in charge, if either of them is. She wrote the book

How does that explain why the McCann woman would consent to a charade?
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tony Bennett on 08.10.15 23:25

A diagnosis from Dr Sonia Poulton, yesterday, on Twitter:

Sonia Poulton
@ Sonia Poulton

@ TeddyShepherd @ veniviedivici  He [Tony Bennett] is not well. I hope he seeks some help soon. Everyone can see he needs psychological assistance.
3.20pm - 7 Oct 2015

+++++

A short guide to the two people, her Twitter chums, that she tweeted:

1. Teddy Shepherd - known for having one of the foulest mouths on the #McCann hashtag and indeed anywhere else on Twitter

2.  veniviedivici - Sean Hyland, from Scunthorpe, originally 'Laffin Assasin' on the 3As forum, once threatened to go to the McCann's house and throw a Molotov cocktail at it.

These three are supposed to be working for the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann. All three are hostile to this forum.

Go figure

Daily Mail journalist Daniel Bates wrote: “Kate and Gerry McCann have released a new picture of their daughter Madeleine as they prepare to commemorate tomorrow’s third anniversary of her disappearance. The photo shows her when she was three after a raid on the dressing-up box. She has a pink bow in her hair and a gold bead necklace and is wearing blue eyeshadow. It was taken weeks before the fateful family holiday to the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz when Madeleine vanished”

Tony Bennett

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 09.10.15 0:22

@Tony Bennett wrote:A diagnosis from Dr Sonia Poulton, yesterday, on Twitter:

Sonia Poulton
@ Sonia Poulton

@ TeddyShepherd @ veniviedivici  He [Tony Bennett] is not well. I hope he seeks some help soon. Everyone can see he needs psychological assistance.
3.20pm - 7 Oct 2015

+++++

A short guide to the two people, her Twitter chums, that she tweeted:

1. Teddy Shepherd - known for having one of the foulest mouths on the #McCann hashtag and indeed anywhere else on Twitter

2.  veniviedivici - Sean Hyland, from Scunthorpe, originally 'Laffin Assasin' on the 3As forum, once threatened to go to the McCann's house and throw a Molotov cocktail at it.

These three are supposed to be working for the truth about what really happened to Madeleine McCann. All three are hostile to this forum.

Go figure
Oh dear oh dear oh dear..  I saw that Poulton tweet but decided against repeating it - not my place so to do.  Might feel differently in the future, if for no other reason but it shows the peoples princess to be what she truly is - a self serving vindictive evil propagandist with no true conviction about anything but herself.

I've heard of the Laffin Assasin (sort of name that sticks) but had no idea about the threat!  This case attracts some very strange people with very strange ideas.

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 09.10.15 6:30

Laffin Assassin once came to Birmingham late at night and was sending me texts telling me that he was near my house, telling me what he could see so I knew he was there, saying he wanted to meet me.

And all because he was banned from this forum for the threats he made against the McCanns.

He frightened me to death, particularly as I was home alone, and I was emailing Tony who told me to inform the police.

skull
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 09.10.15 6:52

@Tony Bennett wrote:
@The Rooster wrote:Why would  the McCann woman consent to a charade. She only stars in roles scripted and directed by the controlling husband.
She's the one in charge, if either of them is. She wrote the book

I agree, Tony. She's the one pulling the strings while playing the grief stricken mother.

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by lj on 09.10.15 6:52

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:Laffin Assassin once came to Birmingham late at night and was sending me texts telling me that he was near my house, telling me what he could see so I knew he was there, saying he wanted to meet me.

And all because he was banned from this forum for the threats he made against the McCanns.

He frightened me to death, particularly as I was home alone, and I was emailing Tony who told me to inform the police.

skull

That's scary

That's stalking

http://pjga.blogspot.co.uk/?m=0

http://whatreallyhappenedtomadeleinemccann.blogspot.co.uk/
lj

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 09.10.15 6:58

Is Teddy Shepherd the 'OnlyinAmerica' blogger?

Back to top Go down

Post by snook on 09.10.15 9:21

Yes he/she is Ladyinred.
snook

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.10.15 10:16

90 seconds to say....

One journalist decided it was time to buck the trend....

Coming Soon...The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann

drama
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by aquila on 12.10.15 10:27

Here's a much more interesting trailer....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3B96ctffVp8
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 12.10.15 15:40

@aquila wrote:90 seconds to say....

drama
I concede that the "untold" bit of the title is so far accurate.... aaagh no
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

Post by Get'emGonçalo on 12.10.15 15:54

@Mark Willis wrote:

drama

thumbsup Good one, I don't think anyone's said that before!
Get'emGonçalo

http://gerrymccan-abuseofpower-humanrights.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.10.15 22:38

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:

drama

thumbsup  Good one, I don't think anyone's said that before!
Seconded!  Quick witted!

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Verdi on 12.10.15 22:41

Mrs. Blogs opines on the 'Untold Story of Madeleine McCann'..

Blah blah blah - lol lol lol

Troll troll troll - lol lol lol

Tweet tweet tweet - lol lol lol

Neigh neigh neigh - lol lol lol

Cluck cluck cluck - lol lol lol

Honk honk honk - lol lol lol

Parp parp parp - lol lol lol

Meow meow meow - lol lol lol

Moo moo moo - lol lol lol

Winey whiney whinny - lol lol lol

Snort snort snort - lol lol lol

Grunt grunt grunt - lol lol lol

Bark bark bark - lol lol lol

lol lol lol - lol lol lol ......

Researcher/Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.10.15 5:06

Hang on.....didn't

the shameless "she" who cannot be named

swears to stop her obsession with TB ?

about-face on her words ......hey

and, if /when confronted (on any and everything she had said for that matter) will

deny blind she ever said "what she said" .....whilst leaving a trail of evidence in her wake...

It's a tiring pattern of a pathological liar, a mental disorder

It's her sick game of  "find the evidence that shows I said that......."

lies and more lies to follow.......consistent own goal....ME ME ME Look at ME !
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by aiyoyo on 13.10.15 5:37

drama

More like, eek

90 seconds to say.....

One maverick decided it was time to take the bull by the horns....

75.99 seconds showing the maverick and 14.01 seconds showing her doorstepped target

Coming soon ......Bull Excrement Unlimited by a Maverick

Keep you eyes peeled !

For more bollocks entertainment go to maverickbullexcrement@sp.co.uk

drama indeed of a non start......over an "untold" story......

p.s.  And we are all supposed to be very AFRAID, says her "lol" sidekick ! laughat
aiyoyo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Willis on 13.10.15 6:37

@Get'emGonçalo wrote:
@Mark Willis wrote:

drama

thumbsup  Good one, I don't think anyone's said that before!
Had to be told lol! Mr
Mark Willis

Back to top Go down

The Poulton Twitter Drama

Post by aquila on 14.10.15 12:36

After a 90 second teaser trailer released on the anniversary of Brenda Leyland's demise with a promise of a documentary coming soon, here is the latest Poulton Twitter drama.

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton Oct 12
A glimpse into my inbox. Here's an ex-police chief warning me to be careful. As you do.

[list="expanded-conversation expansion-container js-expansion-container js-navigable-stream"]
....................................Armchair Anarchist ‏@narkyanarchist Oct 12 @SoniaPoulton Sonia, do you feel that constitutes a threat?0 retweets 0 favorites..................................

[*]
@narkyanarchist I'm not sure what I feel about it but I thought it wise to make public as that comes with its own form of protection.
[/list]

Chris Palmer@christosffoto Oct 12
@SoniaPoulton - The police, ex police whatever, should know better than to make threats. I hope you reported it.

@christosffoto he wasn't threatening me, he was warning me. He's one of the good guys.
View conversation
0 retweets 4 favorites

Sonia Poulton@SoniaPoulton Oct 13
@CaroleShooter just warning me to be careful because when people 'over step' the mark 'things' happen.
View conversation
0 retweets 2 favorites
aquila

Back to top Go down

Post by OwnGoal on 14.10.15 12:49

Does she mean PeterMac?
OwnGoal

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 26 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 16 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum